Embracing love

By cutehappypill

This is about a boy who hated love . He doesn't want any type of relationship in his life, he just like livin... More

-
- 0 -
- 1 -
- 2 -
- 3 -
- 5 -
- 6 -
- 7 -
- 8 -
- 9 -
- 10 -
- 11 -
- 12 -
- 13. A -
- 13. B -
- 14 -
- 15 -
- 16 -
- 17 -
- 18 -
- 19 -
- 20 -
- 21 -
- 22 -
- 23 -
- 24 -
- 25 -
- 26 -
- 27 -
- 28 -
- 29 -
- 30 -
- 31 -
- 32 -
- 33 -
- 34 -
- 35 -
- 36 -

- 4 -

1.4K 52 1
By cutehappypill

-4-

Zephyr

I open my eyes and started to blink them to adjust. I got a pretty good sleep last night. The feeling of warm of someone sleeping beside me , make my sleep last night the one of the best sleep I had.

I saw the puppy beside me as he was curled and lightly snoring. I giggled with what I saw.

"What a cute puppy" I voiced my thought.

I poked him in his sides an he moved a little but still continue to sleep.

"Time to wake up little guy" I said in a cheerful and loud voice

My action results of successfully waking up the little puppy. The puppy yelp the second he saw me.

"Good morning too little guy"  i said and kiss his head.

He lick my cheek and wag his tail. It seems that he do really likes me now even tho I only pick him up last night.

I cooked two Sunnyside up eggs and put it in two plates.

"Do you eat eggs?" I ask the puppy. He wags his tail in response.

Well I guess that's a yes. I sit in the floor and put the plate beside me while the other plate is still in my hands. The puppy look at me and then look at the plate. I chuckles.

"Go on eat, it's for you" I say

He slowly crawl towards me. He look up at me at slowly eat the egg. As I saw that the little guy is already eating, I also eat my breakfast beside the puppy. I do really miss this kind of company, specially in eating. The last time I eat with someone is when my Mama is still I alive. It's already 5 years.

"Is it good?" I ask him

and he yelp in response.

After we finish our breakfast. I take him to bath and make sure that the puppy doesn't stink and bath myself. I wear my uniform and grab my school bag. After I finish everything i should do, I look at the puppy.

"Hey little guy, I know that it is not good to left you here alone, but I can't bring you to school nor in my job. So please wait here. I will left some food and water you can eat for lunch, if you won't eat it as soon as I left, but I assume that you can survive with it through out the day. So behave ok? Wait for Mama ok?" I said while stroking gently his fur

I kiss his head and head out to the door. As I shut it, I hear the whimpers of the puppy behind the door. And damn it makes my heart clenched. I can't leave him! What am I gonna do? I cannot leave if he whimper like that

"I- I need to leave little guy, uhm I'll be back promise" I said but the puppy is still whimpering.

Oh god this will be the death of me.

"Ugh whatever!"

I open the door and immediately saw the sad puppy face of this little guy. Gosh how can I leave him?

" You really know when to use that face to me. Stay still for a while" I said and go to the cabinet to grab a towel. I also pack his food and some water. I put those thing in my bag which is thank god a little bigger.

" Come here little guy" I grab the puppy and put him in my backpack.

The bag still has a lot space which is I'm thankful , I use the towel so he could lay down comfortably in my bag.

" Please don't bark inside the school or both of us will be doomed. Behave ok?" I pleaded the puppy

I made my way to the school while praying that nothing bad will happen today.

××××ו••••×××××

I just finished cleaning the faculty room , as per my punishment. I am now walking towards my first class. My heart is beating so hard. 'What ifs' is running my head. What if I got caught? Oh my god.

"Please don't yelp or bark or make any sound little guy. Or Mama will be in trouble. Please behave ok? I'll let you out later" I pleaded again as I peek the inside of my backpack that is hanging now in my chest.

I enter the room and seated on a chair in the back. I'm nervous and sweating so hard right now. I feel like I am hiding a drug inside my backpack instead of a puppy.

"Please God don't let me be caught" I whisper on my own

The classes start and ended without me being caught. The puppy is sleeping through out the classes till now. I am now currently sitting in my last class before lunch waiting for the teacher so this could end quickly because I am highly terrified sharing this class with James the bastard. Now I'm silently praying so hard not to be in any trouble now. Where is the teacher anyway? That handsome teacher maybe is doing something nasty with a student in the bathroom. He better hurry, Damn. I don't know what to do if James will make trouble with me again.

"Oh the poor Zy, did you finish cleaning the toilets?" Speaking of the devil bastard.

I roll my eyes.

"If I'm not here I probably still haven't" I said . I'm maybe weak physically but my mouth won't stop to talk back.

"Sarcastic as ever huh?" He said clearly visible the anger he has in his face.

"I don't know maybe?" I said

I'm glad he is not stupid enough.

"I told you , watch your mouth with me" he said angrily

nah! he is still stupid

"Sorry I couldn't watch my mouth clearly because my nose gets in the way. Don't worry I'm gonna watch it in the mirror with you later." I shoot back again

My mouth do really brings me trouble.

"you little piece of shit!" He slammed my desk that causes someone to whimpers.

Oh no! Little guy whimpers. I'm now doomed.

"What is it?" James asked

please don't look on me , it is not on my bag. Oh no!

"I hear it comes from his bag" His girlfriend interfere again.

I'm really, absolutely doomed now.

Damn my badluck!

"Open your bag. Open your bag now" He shouted ,as I hug my bag between my chest and continuously shook my head.

He can't. No he will hurt my little guy.

"There's nothing in here." I said

He forcefully opened my bag and he saw the puppy.

"What is happening here?!" The teacher suddenly appear.

What a wrong timing!

" Say hi to a new punishment freak." He whisper to me and smirked

He then turn to face the teacher. Damn Shit!!

"Sir , Zee brought an animal in the class. Is it not breaking the rules?" He said to the teacher

Is bullying not breaking to he school rules?

Damn fucking bastard. May bad karma follow you!

"Is it true Zee?" Mr. Quesz asked me.

I nooded. I guess I'll just do what James said. To say hi to a new punishment.

"Go to my office now, The rest of you will study our yesterday's lesson because we are going to have an assessment when I come back" He said and walk out.

I follow the teacher to his office still hugging the back in my chest. As we arrived we sat and start the conversation.

"Zee do you not know that bringing your pet in school is not allowed except if it has permit of the teachers?" He started

I nodded again in response.

I'm sweating really hard right now. I'm nervous I don't wanna add this trouble to my bad moral record. What if I got expelled now?

" I'm sorry sir, but I can't leave him in the house so I brought him here" I explained

Maybe he's going to spare me, He's a young and handsome teacher . God please. Help me. Mama what should I do now?

" And what is the reason why you brought your pet in my class?" He rest his jaw in his hand, looking at me directly.

I gulped. I almost piss in my pants because of nervousness.

" I-I found a puppy last night. He is injured so I decided to take him home. I can't just left him alone in my room in his condition so I brought him here. But I promise once he is ok I'm will not bring him again." I said almost tearing.

The teacher's brow clenched. And I gulp again. This handsome man is scary and is making me piss in my pants.

" Can I see the puppy?"

I lift the puppy from the bag, the moment he saw the teacher he growled .

Oh my god! Baby do not do that!

The teacher seems so shocked the moment he saw the puppy. Well maybe he was having a cuteness heart attack? why not right? My baby is cute even when growling.

" So you aren't lying" He suddenly said that gives me relief.

" Did you check him up in the vet?" He ask

Am I saved now? oh yes!

"I still haven't. I just found him last night and I don't have money for a vet clinic" I shyly said.

This just really remind me how poor I am.

I hear the teacher sighs , so I turn my gaze towards him immediately.

"Ok, I'll let you bring the puppy in my class, I'll also ask the other teacher about it, but you should make sure the puppy won't disturb any class." He informed me

I also jump in happiness. This little guy is indeed my Lucky charm.

"Thank you! I'm very thankful. I promise he won't disturb any class. He proved it earlier . Thank you Sir!" I'm over the cloud happy right now

Mr. Quesz chuckles. He pet the head of the puppy and smiled.

"Also bring him to the vet, and do not worry for the payment, it is all on me. Just go to this clinic and tell your name. I'll be calling the doctor for your appointment, is the next day alright?" He offers.

Mr. Quesz is a handsome Angel!

Thank heavens for this blessing!

" Thank you very much sir. I'm really thankful for this. Thank you!"  I cried

Good people is very rare in my life. I really happy and thankful.

" Go on we still have assessment " He smiled and patted my head.

"Thank you sir" I smiled back and kiss little guys head.

Oh I forgot he still doesn't have a name.

" Hey little guy, I forgot I still haven't name you" I cooed him

" Because you are my lucky charm today ,I'm gonna name you Zylak. You like it huh? you like it?" I'm still using my baby talk to him

Zylak yelps and wags his tail.
He is such an adorable puppy

"The pup likes the name you gave" Mr. Quesz said

I look at Mr. Quesz. How did he know?

"Really?" I ask

The teacher clear his throat and look away

"Well he is yelping and wagging his tail, it appear to me that he really like the name you gave" He explained.

Well he is right. This little guy really is yelping his ass .

" Well I like your name too" I cooed and kiss his forehead

I really adore this little guy. I know I said I don't believe in love but if there is someone I'm gonna love, it was him and only him. Not another man , not another puppy, Only Zylak.

"Zee? We still have a class" Mr.Quesz reminded me

Opps I clearly forgotten about it.

"Ok Let's go sir, and thank you!" I walk out the door and head to our class

what a wonderful day I have.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1M 354K 66
Throughout the whole of Evan's life, he was convinced he was a sinner. Raised by his psychotic brother who was the Alpha of his pack, Evan believes t...
21.2K 875 38
[slow updates] Previous title:My soulmates are vampire princes ?! Y/n has always felt alone. In her heart and also in life. Adopted at age 6 by he...
6.9K 342 12
Leo had never seriously given thought about finding his true wolf-mate. He used to think it was just a superstition or a myth. Or a really good mark...
1.9K 109 13
⚠️MxFxM STORY WILL BE TOXIC MOST OF THE TIME⚠️ MATURE THEMES SUCH AS SEXUAL ACTS, SELF HARM, VIOLENCE AND MORE EDEN-IVER (ee-den, ee-v-ayre) Somethin...