My Brother's Co-worker (A Woo...

By NicoleVibezz

"Fuck you!" I said, running out of the house with my purse in my hand. "Veronica, stop." He said, getting in... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chatper 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Ayooooo
*NOT A SPINOFF* NEW STORY
Spin Off Maybe?

Chapter 57

195 7 0
By NicoleVibezz

Veronica

I groaned as I rubbed my eyes and seen it was morning and I was back in my room. I looked around and seen a note on the counter.

"Sorry for leaving so early, we had a meeting today with the NE crew. Breakfast is in the microwave :)
-Woody"

"What is it with him and his notes?" I said chuckling. I started to get up but soon realized.

"Awe shit." I said, laying back down. A confused look grew on my face until all of the events played back in my head from last night.

To say I was satisfied was an understatement. After 7 months, that was the best I've ever felt.

But now I've got to try to start moving around.

"Welp, this finna hurt."
~
Crew💕
Dani: ayoo lets go out today😝

Ryan: Fashoo where maddie and Roni

Maddie:I'm down with whatever

Dani: Roni text the gc back cause I know you see these messages.

:my bad y'all. Let's hang out later on, I don't feel good.

It's not like I was lying. I can barely move around.

They texted back saying they understand. After eating breakfast I decided to clean the house up a bit. It don't be dirty because we make sure that it stays neat around here.

I headed to the baby room that was already filled with baby clothes, items and other things we will need. Now we just waiting on the arrival.
~
Woody

"Yeah you can get out of my face with that shit." I said as I tried to walk back into the building.

This damn girl, who's name is Daniece, came to the meeting tryna set shit off. How she found me? I don't know.

"Woody you've been ignoring my calls for the longest! Let's see how you like it when I put yo ass on child support." She said, crossing her arms.

I was finna say something, til I looked down at her stomach.

"How the hell you claim you pregnant and ain't showing after 8 months?"

"Um. I'm just showing late, duh." She said, shrugging like I was gonna believe that shitt.

"Show me a picture."

"Huh?"

"Show me a fucking picture. Every woman that's pregnant usually has a picture or an ultrasound picture of the baby." I said crossing my arms.

"Woody?" I turned back to see Elijah at the door. "You straight bro?"

"Yeah, just handling something." I replied. He nodded and walked back inside the building.

Just as I was finna was finna ask Daniece something else, some lightskin girl walked up to her.

"I ain't got time for this shit." I mumbled.

"Daniece? Girl where have you been? You haven't came to see my little nephew in days." My head spun around to look at her.

"Nephew? How old is he?" I asked as Daniece was trying to tell her something but I stood in front of her.

"3 months." She said in a confused voice.

I looked at Daniece as she stared at the ground. She should be about 8 months now.

"One more question. Do you have a picture of him?"

She got her phone out and showed me a picture. To make everything even better she showed me a picture of him in a nigga's arms. He looked just like him.

"So you knew the child wasn't mine, but still carried on with this shit? What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"I-"

"Nah don't answer that. Don't call me again, and stay the fuck away from me."

With that being said, I walked back into the building as a huge weight was lifted from my shoulders.

"Whew."
~
Veronica

"Y'all clowning me for what?" I asked, popping my head from under the cover.

"Nah cause you actually did it, didn't think you had it in you." Ryan said, chuckling.

"And now she just laying there cause she can barely walk. Props to Woody." I glared at Maddie as she finished that sentence.

"Y'all right but we all missing the big picture." Dani said, making us look at her.

"V. You got something you wanna tell us?" I looked at her because I already knew what she was talking about.

"It's that obvious?"

"Hell yeah it is. Bitch we all know so just gone say it."

"Ight fine." I said, sitting up. "Yeah, I've somewhat gained feelings for Woody again."

They all started clapping as I threw my middle finger up.

"Fuck y'all."

"Ain't nothing wrong with it, bitch. You can't help who you love." Maddie said, shrugging.

"Okay y'all acting like I said we both have feelings for each other. Woody only sees me as a friend." I said and Ryan stale faced me.

"Bitch, everybody, I mean everybody knows Woody still wanna fuck with you."

"Right."

"It's literally not that easy tho. I don't know what to do Forreal."

"Okay do what you feel is best. I know you will make the right decision either way." Maddie said as Ryan and Dani agreed with her.

Just then we heard the front door open, indicating that Woody was now back home.

"How y'all doing, ladies?" He said, popping his head into my room.

They said they were good as he nodded, then looked at me. "You straight?"

"Yeah, I'm cool."

"Ight, Imma let y'all continue. Call me if you need me." He said and we nodded as he walked out.

"Bitch if you don't go get yo nigga you better." Ryan said in a whisper, making me chuckle.

"Maybe one day, Ight?"

"Mhmm. Well ight girl, we gonna head out." Maddie said as they all gave me hugs.

"Get some more dick. You need it." Dani whispered in my ear.

"Girl get out." I said, hitting her with one of my pillows. "Y'all be safe."

We said our I love you's as they left the room.

"Woody! Come lock the door!" I shook my head at Ryan's loud ass mouth.

I heard his room door open and footsteps go towards the front room.

Soon the front door closed and Woody came back to my room.

"You okay? You need anything?"

"I'm fine."

"Ight, call me if you need me." He said, walking out of the room.

After getting my stuff together, I went and took a shower, no matter how bad my legs were hurting.

I went back into my room and got ready for bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

451K 8.6K 65
"I don't think I would have done it. I mean, I was prepared, but I don't think I could have gone against you." "You wouldn't have killed me, but you...
311K 7.5K 39
Ever wondered what it would be like to be to in a relationship with one of the actors of new edition. Well you can... experience the love you share b...
65.9K 1.6K 35
After Stas finding out she was a bet to Keith, do you think she'll ever forgive him? Would they date? Become friends? Will drama happen? Tune in! :)
410K 9.4K 109
Just Max Mayfield imagines. Enjoyyyy. The updates will be kinda slow for a while but just hang with me. Changing this to Max and Sadie imagines so mo...