Loving Spencer.

By chickenAlferdo

Young Odessa moves to Washington to better her life. When she runs into Spencer Reid on the street. something... More

Characters

Read first.

42 5 0
By chickenAlferdo

Ok thank you so much for reading my book.

This is a interracial book. Meaning the oc is a black women.
If you don't like it then leave.

If you are gonna put hate comments they will be deleted and I will report you. I'm am not one of those authors who will you walk all over my book I put my hard work in all of my books so I will not take disrespect to my books.

If you have any constructive criticism that is perfectly fine please I will take all the help I can get.

Also some chapters will be short and that's my fault.

Also you should read in dark mode I do that In every book it just makes it better. You don't have to though.

Also the author notes when I post them they will be deleted In 24 hours.

So enjoy the book my loves.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

475K 14.5K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
438K 11.5K 62
❝spencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?❞ ❝you were more important.❞ hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...
416K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
570K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...