Midoriyas Allergies

By iloveaizawabrownie

5 times Midoriyas allergies are the usual shit and the one time it almost got him suspended. 5 times people... More

1. Katsuki, Mitsuki, Inko and Masaru
2. Toshinori Yagi
3. Iida Tenya
5. Shinsou, Mei, Monoma and Power Loader

4. Momo Yaoyorozu

1.5K 40 8
By iloveaizawabrownie

It was Saturday. So far, no one had seen Izuku and it was almost noon. In Reality Izuku was in his dorm room as the commons were too dusty having not been cleaned and triggering his allergies quite badly. Dust was second on his list of allergens.  "Hey has anyone seen Deku-kun " Uraraka asked. "Come to think of it I didn't see him leave nor come back from his workout. I'd ask Iida but he's visiting his brother right now" Yaoyorozu replied.

"Maybe he slept in kero?" Tsuyu supplied. "He could be sick, I know midoriya and he doesn't seem like one to just skip his regimen for no reason" todoroki said. "He has been....sneezing a lot" Uraraka said. It took Katsuki everything he had to hold in his snickering. He knew Deku likely wasn't sick. His allergies were probably bothering him with how messy everywhere has been but they didn't need to know that.

"Who gives a shit about the dumbass anyway?" He did but once again they did not need to know that. "Not manly bakubro" kirishima said and he scoffed. "Well let's wait a while if he's not seen by any of us then I'll go check up on him deal." Momo said. Anyone who'd been listening nodded.  "For now I'll clean up a bit" "oh I can help" Uraraka said. "Thank you Uraraka san"

About an hour passed and Yaoyorozu was doing the dusting. She was really surprised at the amount of dust and lint just lying well everywhere and she hadn't even made it past the kitchen yet.  She checked the time to confirm that yes an hour had passed then she looked around and still no sign of Midoriya. She contemplated changing for a moment but initially thought that it was dumb since she'll come back to cleaning again the moment after.

"I'm gonna check on Midoriya now" She said. Some people responded with an ok and others responded with a hum of acceptance. Yaoyorozu made her way to the boys wing and went to the the dorm room that had a midoriya name tag on it. She knocked twice. Hearing a small come in from Midoriya she opened the door and walked in the fanboys room.

Izuku was doing his analysis and eating some fruit only to hear a knock on his door. "Come in" he said and Yaoyorozu walked in. "Oh hello Yaomomo." He gave her a nickname when telling her about him and Tenyas relationship.
"Midoriya are you alright?" She came closer. "We haven't seen you all morning! Are you feel ill, upset , tired? Maybe even- " "oh no no I'm fine really and today was mental rest day on my regimen. "Ah I see. I apologize for making assumptions."  "It's okay it just shows you care"

"Sorry to pry but that doesn't explain why you won't hang out in the common room with everyone else" Momo said.  "Ah your right" then he itched his eyes before they widened. Is there something in his room he's allergic too?! His nose started running so he sniffed. " Are u sure you're not ill Midoriya  ?" She stepped closer holding a hand out to him unknowingly letting the dust on her clothing blow into Izukus face.

There was no buildup. Just an irresistible feeling and then it happened. Izuku turned to the elbow if his all might hoodie. "Achoo,, Haschew, heh-heh-hehchoo, -chew, ah-Achoo, hH'ESHhh'uu". Tears ran down Izukus cheeks as he sneezed nonstop and his nose was freely dripping into his sweater. All in front of Yaoyorozu. Once he got a bit of a breather in between he sniffed heavily thinking it would help but he just made it very worse.

"Gesundheit, Midoriya oh my god are you sure you're not sick? Do you need Recovery girl?" She fretted over him. He couldn't even respond. "Achoo! -chew! hah-choo! hhahtsschu! Hehtsch-uuu! h-h-h kami Ahchoo! *sniff*" Izuku only stopped for a second before he felt the need and inhaled sharply sneezing a bit loud "AhhHEhtsSCHuu!"

The snot and tears was dampening his sweaters elbow but he didn't care. Yaoyorozu was worried. Midoriya seemed to be having an allergy attack. She didn't even know he HAD any in the first place. She knew he sneezed frequently but some people sneeze in multiples no matter the situation. Momo admitted defeat. She pulled out her phone calling iida.

Iida was eating lunch with his family catching up with his brother even if he got teased about his boyfriend Izuku. All of a sudden he'd gotten a phone call. His eyebrows creased at the name ' Momo?! She rarely ever calls we always communicate by text unless there's an emergency.' "May I be excused for a moment I have to take this?"
"Is something wrong you look concerned?" His niisan asked. "I'm not sure" "Yes you can be excused honey" "thank you kaasan"
Iida went over to a corner of the room not to far away since he trusted his family a lot but far enough that they wouldn't hear every single word.
-Hello Yaoyorozu-san what's going on?- All Iida could hear was frequent sneezing. -Are you alright?-
- Iida Kun Izukus having an allergy attack he won't stop sneezing. He hadn't been in the common room all day so I came to check up on him and he started sneezing a lot and now he can't stop.-
- Eh!! Omg- iida didn't realize but he left his inside voice out the door once he heard about his boyfriends condition. His family all turned to him in concern.
- Yaoyorozu san Izuku told me he has really bad allergies. The main ones being pollen and dust. If he comes in close quarters with them he'll have a reaction. Are there any ragweeds around? Sunflowers? He's really really really allergic to those. Or dust is there any dust around? It can't be from his room he cleans it everyday. Wait Yaoyorozu san can he breathe?! His inhaler is in the draw by his bed stand!!!-
- Thank you iida I think I know what to do now.- iida  heard a sneeze in the background and a few coughs.
- Please update me Yaoyorozu san I won't be leaving until later tonight.-
- I will I promise see you later-
- See you then-
Then he hung up hanging his head low as he walked back to the table and sat down his worry affecting his appetite. "What's wrong tenya" his niisan asked. "I'm just worried. Izuku has really...really bad allergies and he had or is having a big reacton  and I-" "Shh" Tensei said hugging him rubbing his back respectively. Iida hadn't realized when his breathing became ragged. "Breathe. He'll be fine Tenya. He'll be just fine." 

Momo felt her heart drop to her stomach hearing midoriya was allergic to dust. She was covered in it from cleaning. Speaking of which she hadn't gotten back to the others yet. Okay what to do...Firstly she handed him two handkerchiefs and a box of tissues. He was still sneezing a lot. Her hand brushed against his cheek and she almost recoiled back in shock. He was running a fever...already?

" I am so sorry Midoriya I had no idea you were allergic this is all my fault. I'll have to call someone who can help you. Is there anyone you want specifically?" Midoriya nodded. "Ah'hhstscheww! Kacchan" he said sniffing almost pathetically.
"Bakugo oh right you two grew up together okay I'll get him."

Yaoyorozu ran out the room to the common room and out of character she shouted "Bakugo-san please come with me for a second" Now at first Katsuki wouldn't have cared but he knew she went to check up on Deku so. "Tch what the hell do you want ponytail" he said following her down the hall to Dekus room. He could hear the sneezing as soon as they got to the door. He pushed the door open and took one look at the nerd. 'It hasn't been this bad in a while' " leave us alone ponytail I'll handle it" Momo left the room going back to the common. At everyone's look she explained what was happening and told them they could see Midoriya later. They all seemed upset but agreed.

Katsuki sat down near Deku. He has a rilvary with the nerd but they both knew the friendship was deep and complicated. "hiiH... hiiH'ESSCH'ew" Right Deku. Katsuki was a bit sympathetic. The sneeze was hoarse and tired as if he'd been doing this a while. He went to the bathroom grabbed a rag and put it under the coldest setting of water. He squeezed it out before wiping down dekus face to get rid of whatever had triggered this attack. He turned the reverse fan on so it could collect any particles. He got another cold rag to help the slowly coming fever and held Izuku up rubbing his back in a comforting manner. "Ahh'choo! Hh'ktschjuh! Achoo!" ".........Bless you"

Izuku felt like shit. That's all there was to it. Since Kacchan had helped he was feeling a little better though it was slightly hard to breathe. Kacchan had given him his inhaler and now he was laying down trying to catch his breath while Kacchan got him some antihistamine. He said it would be strong enough to help but it'd make him really sleepy.

After eating, taking the medicine and then a shower, Izuku thanked Katsuki and promptly passed out on the bed.

Katsuki went back to the common room to see everyone looking at in a pleading way. Ponytail ran up to him. "Omg is he okay??" "Tch the damn nerd is fine, he's just got a shitty immune system. He's sleeping, the fucking meds knocked his ass out, he needs a refill on his inhaler. One of you extras should go get it." He said rolling his eyes, nonchalantly waving his hand and setting the inhaler prescription down on the counter.

Momo and the claimed Dekusquad all went to Recovery girl to get the inhaler while Momo texted iida giving an update.

Tenya Iida✨😊

Me: Midoriya is ok. He's sleeping. I'll explain in detail later.

Tenya Iida✨😊: Thank you so much Yaoyorozu san. I'll be there in another hour.

Bonus: Iida had just arrived back at the dorms rushing through his night routine so he could check on Izuku. He had showered, put away his laundry and went to the kitchen to collect some fried rice for  Izuku to eat and a bowl of blueberries for them both incase Zu wasn't hungry. He went into the room with the extra key he'd been given by the boyfriend and set the bowls down. He put a hand to Izukus forehead. 'Still a bit warm, but he seems okay'

"Hey Zu, I'm sorry to wake you but you've gotta eat. It's not good to go to sleep on an empty stomach." He shook the green haired child again. "Zu,my love?" Then Izuku shifted turning towards him with tired eyes. "Tenya?" He breathed out. "Hey, yea it's me, I heard you had an allergy attack. Are u feeling better?" "Hm...head hurts..m' still a bit stuffy. Other than that s'fine" "okay are you hungry? I brought some rice and I can get you some painkillers."

Izuku slowly sat up. He was hungry and he missed ten today so. "Yea m' hungry....Can we cuddle?" "Of course". Iida held izuku while they ate silently and then they talked quietly while waiting for the painkillers to take affect and by the time it did they had both fallen asleep content in each other's arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300K 8.8K 109
Carmen Sandiego memes from my camera roll. Highest Rank so far: #2 in #carmensandiego
629 331 70
κ¨„οΈŽSad,Sweet,Happy, Motivation Quotes (dll) in three random languages [English, Malay and Indo] Dihimpun lalu ditulis semula untuk mengisi kegabutan p...
342K 11.4K 31
Yuu Sakamoto, just your average high school kid. Well, until he got into an accident and lost his life. But then G0d decided to give him an option to...
4.4K 130 13
Yujin created an Instagram to promote his lemonade stand. 8 college students finds this Lemonade stand instagram account and decided to troll him "I...