Two-Sided Love

Oleh -cheqrrs-

Opal Everfrom is a lost princess from Mounu, she was raised alone without any human contact. Because she is b... Lebih Banyak

Cover
Character Looks
Prolouge
Chapter 1- Return of Princess Opal
Chapter 2- Sight of a Princess
Chapter 3- A New Member of LoliRock!
Chapter 4- Visit From a Villian
Chapter 5- Apology Accepted, Maybe
Chapter 6- Flower Festival
Chapter 7- Mark Is Who?!
Chapter 8- Something In My Heart...
Chapter 9- Mia The...Human?!
Chapter 10- Pt 2. Forgotten Memories
Chapter 11- Pt 3. Anger In Her Veins
Chapter 12- An Unkown Mark
Chapter 13- I Can't Feel This Way
Chapter 14- Shanila
Chapter 15 - Evil Opal?
Chapter 16- A New Quest
Chapter 18- In Love With Evil
Chapter 19- The Gift
Chapter 20- First Cry
Chapter 21- Home I
Chapter 22- Home II
Chapter 23- Drowned
Chapter 24- Drowned Pt. 2: A Crabby Situation
Chapter 25- The Power of Two Flowers
Chapter 26- Love is Like Fireworks
Chapter 27- She Knows
Chapter 28- New Friends?
Chapter 29- The Truth of True Love
Chapter 30- I Am Yours, Only Yours
Chapter 31- Date
Chapter 32- Mephisto's Decision
Chapter 33- Crowning Glory I
Chapter 34- Crowning Glory II
Chapter 35- Sacrifice

Chapter 17- Sage and Mark

207 8 0
Oleh -cheqrrs-

Although the girls concluded that Opal wasn't even, she still felt down about the discovery. Was she supposed to be evil? We're her parents or subjects evil? Although her kingdom's dark ways were still behind her, she couldn't help but wonder if that was all true.

Mia was trying her best to cheer her up, but being a small and nontalkative pet, there wasn't much to do except stay by her side.

*Knock knock*

Opal sat up from her couch, "Who is it?"

"It's us! Auriana, Talia, and Iris! we were wondering if you'd like to get some smoothies with us?" Auriana yelled from behind the door.

Opal stayed quiet for a moment, deciding on whether she should go or not. She wasn't feeling like herself, and usually, she liked to stay inside when she was down...

"We know you've been sad lately because of the news, and we want to cheer you up. I promise after a smoothie you'll feel better." Talia said. She was always good at bribing others.

Opal sighed and nodded, a slight smile forming as she opened the door. "Alrighty then."

.

The four chatted as they walked to the smoothie bar. She never guessed how a little bit of sunshine and time with her friends would affect her mood for the better. As they entered a bar, she could hear Nathaniel's voice accompanied by one that she didn't recognize.

"Who's that?" She whispered to Iris.

"That's Sage, he's Nathaniels newest customer. He's an artist, he's been helping Nathaniel by doing paintings for the café." Iris said. "Oh wow, that's so nice!" Opal exclaimed as she sat down with the girls.

While Auriana was helping her find something off the menu, she heard a voice speak to her.

"Say...Who's this cutie?"

Opal nearly leaped from her seat as she felt a hand slap on her shoulder. "H-Hello?!"

"Opal, it's Sage." Talia whispered to her. Opal scrunched her brows together, raising her head up at Sage.

Sage chuckled awkwardly, "Uhh, is she blind or something?"

The four girls fell silent with shock from his remark. Auriana glared at him, "Yes, she is." She growled.   Sage looked back at Opal, now noticing her blurry and cloudy eyes. He went wide-eyed, gasping from realization.

"Oh! I'm so sorry...I didn't mean to offend."

Opal shrugged, chuckling. "It's fine, not the first time it's happened."

Sage grinned as he stared down at her, "I don't mean to be so blunt, but...you're eyes are absolutely gorgeous."

Her face quickly grew red, and she could feel the girls look at her with surprise. She was never complimented for her eyes before. "Oh! Thank you."

"No problem."

She could hear Iris's muffled giggles in her ear. "I think he likes you, Opal." She remarked. Opal simply rolled her eyes, trying her best to hide the fact that she was flustered.

.

Every single day these feelings that were brewing inside of him were growing stronger and more intolerable for Mephisto, he was unable to not think of her. She was stuck in her mind, and it infuriated him.

Hours passed and he wasn't able to concentrate on anything. He was wasting his time trying to work when his mind wasn't in the right place. At some point during his spell work, he took a break and sat at the empty field where he was practicing at.

Out of curiosity, he did a crystal locato spell on the princesses.

Strangely, they were all talking to a guy he didn't recognize. But what was even stranger was that the guy was talking directly to Opal.

"Who is that?" He snarled, zooming in to get a closer look at him.

"I don't mean to be so blunt, but...you're eyes are absolutely gorgeous."

He was stunned and sickened by this mans obnoxious attempts at flirting. What made him even more sick was the fact that his swooning was taking an effect on Opal.

Although Gramorr gave this day to him and Praxina to practice their spells, he decided to use his free time for something else. He transformed into his Mark form and created a portal to Sunny Bay.

.

"So...you're an artist? I'd love to see some of your work." Opal said, resting her head on her hand, smiling.

Talia, Auriana and Iris moved to the front of the bar to hangout with Nathaniel, leaving Sage and Opal behind since they were bonding quite nicely.

"I mostly do paintings...maybe I can paint one for you?" Sage grinned.

She lit up, "You'd...you'd do that?"

He nodded, "I'd love to."

Suddenly, the smoothie bar door swung open, shaking the whole building.

"Mark! W-What are you doing here?" Nathaniel smiled nervously.

"Just stopping by." He responded plainly, sitting down next to Opal. She slowly turned her head to him, scooting away. "Mark?..."

He glanced at her, taking his glasses off and passing her a smile.

Sage rose a brow, "Are you guys together?"

"No."
"Yes."

Auriana overheard this and gasped so loud it scared Iris and Talia.

Opal slowly turned her now tomato red face to him, her mouth open as her brows twitched.

"We just started dating, It's marvelous, she's an amazing girlfriend." Mark bragged, a cocky smirk on his face. Opal whimpered, lowering her head as she felt herself heat up and sweat.

Sage gave a mix of a confused and disgusted face whilst Auriana was squealing. "Opal we didn't know you two were dating..." Iris chuckled.

"I—"

"Yeah! We are!"

Opal quickly grew angered, was Mark doing this? She grabbed him by the wrist and dragged him out of the smoothie bar.

"Hey! What gives!" Mephisto broke into his regular voice, his eyes widened as he saw her glaring expression. It burned right through him.

"What in Gramorr's name are you doing?!" She whispers-yelled, throwing her arms in the air.

"I'm saving you from...from that thing," Mephisto glanced through the window, seeing Sage chatting with the girls.

Opal crossed her arms, "But he's not doing anything!"

"Look, stay off my back, okay? I appreciate you being my friend, but don't be in my business AND don't say we are dating!" She yelled, rushing back into the smoothie bar.

Mephisto turned pink from embarrassment as he watched her enter and sit back down with Sage, talking to him like nothing happened. He mean to intrude in her personal life, but when he had a gut feeling, it was usually right. And Sage made his gut twist and turn.

"There's something about you, Sage." He mumbled to himself. "And I'm going to find out what it is."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.2K 178 80
=================================================================== Hi! I just wanting to tell you guys a few things! First! I'm using a first person...
1.7K 39 12
Charlie... a girl that escaped her planet because it was destroyed by Gramorr. she came to Earth. She didn't want anything to do with magic anymore...
284K 12K 51
Luana Aubretia is the princess of Auvrovaria, the most powerful empire in the world. Daughter of Emperor Arthur and the deceased Empress Isadora who...