[1] ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต...

By -laheyswifey

After the incident is 1864 everyone in mystic falls including the Salvatore brothers assumed their youngest s... More

๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค
01. ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฃ
02. ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ก๐™ก๐™š๐™œ๐™š ๐™—๐™ค๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ฎ๐™จ
03. ๐™ข๐™–๐™จ๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™š๐™ง๐™–๐™™๐™š
04. ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™ฎ
05. ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ
07. ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ก๐™œรค๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ค๐™จ๐™š
08. ๐™จ๐™˜๐™๐™ค๐™ค๐™ก ๐™™๐™š๐™˜๐™–๐™™๐™š ๐™™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š๐™จ.
09. ๐™—๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ
10.๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™–๐™ก
11. ๐™จ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ง๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š
12. ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ก๐™›๐™ž๐™š ๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฉ
13. ๐™ข๐™ช๐™ง๐™™๐™š๐™ง ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™œ๐™ช๐™ž๐™ก๐™ฉ
14. ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™˜๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฎ
15. ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™š๐™š๐™จ
16. ๐™จ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™จ
17. ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™—๐™š๐™œ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ
18. ๐™ซ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™™๐™š๐™–๐™™.
19. ๐™๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ
20. ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ž๐™™๐™™๐™ก๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก
21. ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ค๐™จ๐™š ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™จ
22. ๐™œ๐™ช๐™ž๐™ก๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™˜๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š
23. ๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™™๐™š๐™–๐™™
24. ๐™—๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™จ๐™๐™š๐™จ
25. ๐™๐™ž๐™™๐™™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™๐™จ
26. ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™
27. ๐™๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฅ๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ
28. ๐™Ÿ๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฎ, ๐™Ÿ๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฎ
29. ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฅ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™จ
30. ๐™—๐™š๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™„ ๐™œ๐™ค
31. ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™—๐™–๐™˜๐™ 
32. ๐™ฌ๐™š'๐™ง๐™š ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™ž๐™จ!
33. ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™™ ๐™—๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐™ž๐™ฃ
34. ๐™ก๐™ค๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก
35. ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™œ๐™š๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™œ๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™›
36. ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ค๐™™๐™—๐™ฎ๐™š
A/n sequel

06. ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™—๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฎ๐™–๐™ก๐™จ

13.3K 300 91
By -laheyswifey

──────༺♡༻──────

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

Narrators POV-

After Valeria left the Salvatores stayed there sitting down with Elena in the living room talking about what just had happened.

"Why did you guys never tell me this?" Elena broke the silence and Damon sighed.

"Not something we're proud of Elena! Trust me we look like we don't get along but she's our sister and we basically just left her behind" Damon took a sip of his drink and groaned slamming it back down to the table. "She's working for them but that doesn't hide the fact that we did this to her"

"I get that she's mad but why work for them? She's basically betraying you two" Elena mentioned turning to see Stefan.

"She doesn't see it that way, she's not betraying us all she's doing is turning you in..."

"Turning her brother's girlfriend into being killed" Elena corrected.

"Yeah the brother that basically killed her and ruined her life and the girlfriend that wears the same face as the woman that ruined our lives she owes us nothing..." Damon interrupted.

He was frustrated that he really couldn't blame Valeria for what she was doing. They had disappeared from her life leaving her on her own and now she relied on the very people that were trying to take Elena.

She didn't want to get back at them; she just simply met them; she never knew that one day this was going to happen.

Elena being the person she needed had just been a coincidence.

"So now what?" Elena asked, looking at the two brothers.

"We can't do anything. We don't know anything. She's smarter than us. Look where she is right now with Elijah. What makes you think they're not with Klaus right now?" Damon answered, pouring more bourbon in his cup.

"Wait, didn't you say Katherine knew about her?" The girl turned to Stefan recalling what Stefan had explained about what happened in the tomb.

"Yeah she knew Val could get us out..."

"Katherine knows everything, don't make too much of it, it's not like she'll tell us anything" Damon dismissed the idea.

Elena sighed along with Stefan defeatedly.

They hated to admit it but Valeria had advantage over them and they didn't even know the full story yet.

──────༺♡༻──────

Valerias POV-

Some weeks passed after the whole thing that went down with my brothers.

I was hurt but I obviously wasn't going to show it but I really was hurt.

It hurted to see them choose someone else over me once again right in front of my face that deserved another gulp of bourbon.

That's what I had been doing the past days just moping around my penthouse wearing nothing but a shirt and underwear while I walked around with a bottle of bourbon.

I was currently in my bathroom looking at myself in the mirror with the bottle in my hand when I heard someone enter my door making me speed immediately go the entrance grasping their neck with my hand but I immediately let go when I saw it was Elijah.

"Could've said you were stopping by, I could've cleared the place..." I looked back to the room, seeing all the things on the floor I had thrown around.

"And maybe cover up" he maintained his eyes on my face and I looked down to my legs.

"I have pants um...somewhere..." I began to walk around the trashed place.

"Had a breakdown?" He asked.

"Just a mini one, no big deal, it didn't last more than five minutes" I shrugged and threw everything off the couch and I sat down. "Here you can sit"

"I was actually just stopping by to make sure you were alright. I have a dinner to attend with your brother and some others...I have my suspicions but I have to show up" Elijah explained to me trying to pick up some stuff.

"Oh Elijah don't I trash the place I'll clean it up it's okay..." I got up to stop him. "Why would you check up on me? I thought we were on opposite sides"

"I have my differences with Niklaus it doesn't mean I can't check up on you I do care about you Valeria and you might pretend that this is just some thing that happens but it is to be taken serious I get your brothers hurt you" he took steps forward stopping right in front the couch and i just nodded looking away.

"It was just a moment I let it out and I'm over it thank you for checking on me Elijah" I was dismissive of him obviously but it wasn't because of him it was because of me I just didn't want to hear about them it just reminded me that my brothers were horrible.

"Call me if you need anything and..." he paused and pointed to my hand. "Try to not have so much of that"

"Thank you, anything else dad?" He scoffed at the nickname and just turned around walking out the room.

I gulped down the rest of the bourbon then threw it to the wall making it break. I would clean it up obviously but breaking things kinda just let my anger out.

I looked around the room then my eyes landed on the pizza box I had ordered from yesterday and I grabbed a slice then looked around some more.

It was time to stop moping and start cleaning. I got up from the couch and looked around to find the phone to call housekeeping. When I did I sat back down to finish the pizza in the box when the doorbell rang and I got up to see the lady there when I opened the door.

"Hey I was called for housekeeping?" She asked, smiling but her face dropped when she saw the inside.

"Yes you're going to help me clean up, some people will be here to get my stuff out I'm done with the room" I compelled the lady and she just walked in with her house keeping items.

I let her focus on the room itself while I just gathered some things I wanted and the rest I just threw in a pile. I was just making sure everything of mine was packed for when the people I had compelled would pick it up and I could move somewhere else.

Klaus was taking longer than I thought.

When I was done with my stuff I moved on with trying to help the lady that had made progress.

"What do you want me to do with this pile?" She asked, picking up a dress.

"Oh I don't want them whatever you want you can keep" I smiled at her and she nodded growing through some jewelry as well.

I went to pick up the cushions that belonged to the couch when I felt a sharp pain on my chest like the one from the other day but this one was more specific I knew what happened this time.

Someone got daggered. I knew no other original was awake other than Elijah and whatever happened couldn't be good so I had to head over to my house immediately.

"Are you okay?" The lady asked, hearing my groan in pain.

"Yeah I'm fine I have to go..." I picked up a pair of sweatpants and put them on along with a sweater taking my car keys.

"What..."

I went to the lady with my purse in my hands taking out my wallet. "Here take this..." I handed her a couple hundred dollar bills. "Keep cleaning this gather my bags on the door someone will be here shortly to pick them up"

The lady nodded and I quickly put my shoes on and sped out.

──────༺♡༻──────

When I had gotten to my house no one was there I looked everywhere and there was nothing so my first instinct was to do a locator spell and I quickly found Elijah.

I sped there and stopped seeing him there looking how Elena had just stabbed herself

"I give you my word." Elijah answers.

Suddenly Elena threw herself out the door into Elijah's arms. That's when I felt it again, the sharp pain making me clutch my chest screaming in pain when Stefan and Damon rushed out but Stefan attended to Elena and Damon looked up to me.

He was quickly on my side while I hyperventilated trying to ease the pain.

"Val, what happened?" Damon asks as he sets his hand on my arm helping me up. I hadn't felt that pain since the twenties. It was painful to feel one of them die.

I quickly snatched my arm away and sped down to the ground next to Elijah.

"Why did you do that to him?" I ran my hand on his cheek then looked down to the dagger. I wanted to take it out but Klaus wasn't going to like it. I knew that but I hated it.

"Val, what's going on?" Damon asked but I just sat there looking at Elijah. "Val tell me what is going on, why did that happen when she stabbed him?"

"We are linked. I'm linked to them" I finally revealed and he just shot his eyes wide open and looked over to Elena and Stefan.

──────༺♡༻──────

They didn't ask anything, it's like something they had expected or wasn't surprised by anything anymore.

I was still upset at them for what they did to Elijah. I knew Klaus was going to do it the moment he got there but that was Klaus but them on the other hand had no right to.

I was standing next to the fireplace when I heard Damon walk to my side.

"Val, where have you been?" Damon asked while I turned my head to see Stefan dragging in Elijah's body making me roll my eyes and I turned back to the fireplace.

"Needed a break from you all. I was trying to wait it out until Klaus got here but can't even get the beauty of being at peace around here" I finally turned to him talking in a bitter tone.

"Sister, I don't want to be that person, but I need to know whose side you're on," Damon cut right to the point and I just scoffed.

"So you'll decide to kick me out if I choose them?" I replied back quickly and Damon just remained silent and turned away from me while Elena and Stefan walked back in.

"What did you mean when you said you were linked to them?" Elena asked and I rolled my eyes.

"You Elena are in no position to question me but I know you guys won't let it go so...Long ago, Klaus had a witch link me to them in order for me to gain more power. The spell was initially so strong that it would impact us all, even the tiniest wound one of them received would harm me. That went away after a while but the dagger is more powerful" I explained to them.

"What happens if one of them dies?" Stefan questioned.

"I don't know, that's never happened before, so I guess I'll go down with them," I shrugged but I knew that was a lie the spell would just go away that's the only way I could be rid of being linked to them if they all died.

"We need to fix that," Damon stated while he walked over to the couch.

"Sorry brother, the witch who did it is long dead, Klaus made sure her lineage was dead so no one could break it." I informed him and he just groaned.

"How did you manage to get yourself into this mess Val! It's just one thing after another! This is really showing what side you are on...but not I don't think you even have a choice" Damon squinted his eyes trying to strike a nerve.

"I do have a choice, actually my business with them doesn't concern you there at all understood? I'm not choosing sides between you two or them!" I was facing all three of them now. "But if you really want to play that game Damon then choose me or her?"

He remained silent and so did Stefan and Elena just dropped her head.

"Right..." I chuckled. "Don't pretend I'm the one betraying you, I am just simply not choosing Elena! But you two are..."

I stormed upstairs slamming my door making sure it was spelled shut. I really didn't want to see any of them but I knew everything was falling into place and it would eventually be time to break the curse.

Even if it made me lose them.

-edited❤️.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 6.5K 24
"She's the embodiment of chaos itself-a combination of all her siblings, the worst parts of them. She's more vengeful than Klaus, more conniving than...
8.3K 181 21
Would you love to be friends with the mikaelsons? Well this story follows Aiden on his reunion with the Original Family, the Mikaelsons. Along the w...
158K 4.1K 78
(rewriting) หœ"*ยฐโ€ข.หœ"*ยฐโ€ข๐’๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ. ๐’๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง๐ž-๐จ๐Ÿ-๐š-๐ค๐ข๐ง๐. ๐’๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ช๐ฎ๐ž. ...
238K 4.7K 68
She may be the youngest, but she'd be damned if she's the weakest. Brynn Mikaelson doesn't want much out of life. She spends her days in New Orleans...