π—Ÿπ—˜π—”π—₯π—‘π—œπ—‘π—š 𝗧𝗒 𝗧π—₯𝗨�...

Autorstwa Sleep_DunnoHer

OLD, NO LONGER UPDATING. Y/N has been in Overhaul's grasp for as long as she could remember. She was placed i... WiΔ™cej

| Introduction |
| Chapter 1 | Glimmer of Hope |
| Chapter 2 | Unexpected Movement |
| Chapter 3 | Grasp of Someone Else |
| Chapter 4 | Eri Remembers |
| Chapter 5 | Dreadful Nightmare |
| Chapter 6 | Quirk Accident |
| Chapter 7 | Big Sister Eri |
| Chapter 8 | Thank you |
| Chapter 9 | Outside |
| Chapter 10 | Eri's Friends |
| Chapter 11 | U.A |
| Chapter 12 | A Place Called Home |
| Chapter 14 | Getting The Groove |
| Chapter 15 | Bathroom Emergency |
| Chapter 16 | Aizawa's Here! |
Author's Note!
| Chapter 17 | Your Quirk |
| Chapter 18 | Christmas? |
| Chapter 19 | Quirk Training |
This book is going on hiatus.

| Chapter 13 | Sleepover |

8K 245 176
Autorstwa Sleep_DunnoHer

|| 6:00 AM, in the bedroom you and Eri share. ||

The sun was starting to rise. A beautiful hazy pink/orange coated the curtains of the window in your room and danced against your skin. You breathed in and out. You were relaxed and you didn't want to leave your bed. Eri was pretty warm as well.

"No.." Eri mumbled. You were confused, but didn't think much of it. "Let go of D-Deku.."

Your eyebrows furrowed and you looked around the room. He wasn't in here. "..It's my power, so it's my fault.. I-I'll go back." You heard a sniffle come from her.

Then it hit you. Eri was having a nightmare, though you had never heard her talk in her sleep while having one.

"N-No.. please.. please let go of him.." Eri started to cry a bit. You firmly grasped Eri's shoulders and shook her lightly. "H-Hey! Hey! Eri, Eri wake up!" You whispered.

She flinched, and went into a position indicating she was being carried by force in her dream. She wasn't awake yet. "Eri!" You shook her slightly harder. "Hey! Get out of the nightmare!" Your voice slightly raised.

Eri's eyes flickered open, and she laid on your bed as still as a rock. She was processing what just happened, looking around trying to see where she was.

"Are you okay? Was it O-Overhaul?" You hastily asked, and let go of Eri so she could think. She let out a sigh of relief. "Mhm.." She nodded her head, and you gave Eri a hug. "Y/N sometimes I wish I never had this power.. you- you know?"

You didn't want to say anything. Or rather, you didn't need to say anything. You knew.

"Then Lemillion and Deku.. a-and Mr. Aizawa and everyone else.. wouldn't go through so much.." She mumbled. You rubbed her back, and wiped her tears away. "It just.. seems to cause trouble for m-most people."

You sighed. Comforting people wasn't your forte. Well, atleast not with your words, but you were great at physical comfort so you decided to just sit and listen. "Mm.. do you w-wanna talk about the dream?"

"I guess.."

Eri started, "O-Overhaul came back to U.A.. he- he came after us and we were running away, b-but then he grabbed Deku and said he would die because of us.. if we didn't come back."

Imagining that in your head made you feel absolutely terrified and you didn't want to hear more. But then again you didn't want Eri to feel like she should hide anything from you, so you forced your mouth shut.

"And then you woke me up when he was about to k-kill Deku while holding me.." She mumbled.

You nodded. "Well, it wasn't real, r-right? It was a dream. Actually- more nightmare-ish but still.." You said. "Yeah.. Yeah you're right.. he i-is gone now.."

You hopped off the bed and went to your closet, wanting to take your mind off of him. "He's gone now.." You thought, getting Eri to help you pick a grey turtleneck off of the rack.

You shook your head to get out of your thoughts. You got changed into your clothes, and Eri got into her normal dress.

"H-Hey, Eri are we allowed to walk outside alone?" You asked. Eri tilted her head, confused. "Outside? Like- outside outside?" She pointed towards the window seat.

"No. I mean outside of our r-room.." You clarify, making Eri take a second to think. "I don't think so.." She replies. "Oh. Okay then."

"Y/N, I heard Mina asked Mr. Aizawa if she could host a sleepover at her dorm because it's the weekend." Eri said. "A sleepover..? Oh right I did ask her.. she didn't really tell me what i-it is."

"Lemillion told me what it was.. it's actually kinda funny because it's what it sounds like." She giggles, "it's where we sleep over at another persons place."

"Oh.. are we gonna get to go?" You ask. "I think so.. are you looking forward to it?" Eri adjusts the buttons on her dress. "Uh.. yes. I think." You said, looking Eri in the eyes. Your mouth wasn't smiling, but your eyes were.

-

|| 7:00 PM, in the bedroom you and Eri share. ||

And so, Mr. Aizawa picked the two of you up and supervised as long as he could before he had to teach his pack of hell spawns.

For the most of the day, it was just.. having fun with Mirio. Heck, you even got outside and learned how to play tag with him!

But, despite all of your running, jumping around and having fun practically all day.. you hadn't smiled. You were starting to wonder if you were ever going to smile at this point.

Mirio, on the other hand, wasn't going to give up. He was going to go any length to give you a reason to smile. "Can you two guess what time it is?" He asked in his usual upbeat tone.

"Uh.." You looked at the sun which was currently setting, "..bed time?" Eri looked up at the sky with you. "Woah the clouds are pretty.." She mumbled.

"Usually, yeah. Buuuut today is different!"

You and Eri were both confused as the conversation you two had this morning couldn't be remembered. "How?" You both said at the same time.

"Huh, did Ashido not tell you? Weird. Anyway, you're going to a sleepover today! Sounds fun, right?" He put his hands in the air. "Oh, yeah. I forgot about that." Eri replied, jumping up a bit feeling excited.

"I'm excited.." You mumbled. "That's great, guys! C'mon, this way." He says, pointing towards the 1-A alliance dorms that requires a 5 minute walk to arrive at.

-

"Ah- Eri and Y/N!" A good majority of the class excitedly announces.

"Yahoo! You made it!" Mina shoots up from where she was sitting, and runs toward your little trio. "How'd you even manage to get this to work, Mina?" Kaminari asks while charging a phone.

"It took a bit of convincing for Mr. Aizawa, but it wasn't so bad. But we're ignoring that because now it's time to have fun!" Mina strikes a random looking pose that she probably just thought of at this moment.

"O-Okay!" You reply.

"C'mon everybody, this way!" Mina shouts as she runs down a corridor. "Hey- wait for us!" The rest of the class shouts back as they start to chase after her. "Wow they're fast.." You mumble.

"Uuup you both go!" Mirio picks you and Eri up, beginning to jog in Mina's direction. "You're probably tired after our game of tag, yeah?"

"Yeah.." You say, resting your head on his shoulder. You had a feeling you were going to ace the sleeping part of this 'sleepover'.

"So, I was thinking about doing it in my room but it was way too small. There's unoccupied dorms in this place though, so I asked to renovate one of those!" She says, getting into the elevator with the rest of her class.

"So that's what you've been doing all day, huh?" Kirishima questions.

"You betcha. It's their first sleepover, I mean c'mon!" Mina dramatically throws her hands up in the air to prove her point.

After going up a good 2 floors, you all run toward a dorm room. It wasn't occupied at the moment, but it was about to be. Mina opens it, and in the room there was a plain bed that hadn't been decorated.

Everything else in the room was decorated, though. Some sparkly fairy lights hung above the balcony door, and there were tons of sleeping bags laid out on the floor. A fluffy rug was in the middle of the room, and there was a little entertainment corner filled with crayons and things like that. There was a fancy shimmery lamp on a table, too.

"Holy crap.. where'd you even get all this?!" Kaminari practically shouts while everybody takes in the bright room.

"Eh, well the rug, crayons, lamp and fairy lights were my stuff, I just moved 'em." Mina shrugs, "but apparently the school has this stash of sleeping bags for.. well I dunno. Mr. Aizawa knew exactly where they were, though?"

A person with a tail chuckles and sighs, "I wonder why."

You were definitely not listening to what everybody else was saying. Everything was so bright and colorful, it was so pretty. Your E/C eyes were moving all around the room, looking at the different colored sleeping bags on the floor.

Mirio set you and Eri down gently, and Eri immediately went to ask Midoryia some questions about how this is gonna work. You, on the other hand, were practically a rock. It's not that you didn't like this, it was just new.

"How twinkly.. it's magnifique!" Someone with blonde hair behind you says.

"M-Mag..nifique?" You turn to face Mirio, not knowing what the word meant. Mirio rubbed the back of his neck. "It's kinda like saying 'magnificent'. You know what that means, right?"

"Uh-huh.." You mumble, still not budging from where you were standing.

"Why is everybody so still? Let's have fun you guys!" You turn to try and look at the person who spoke, but you couldn't see anybody. Until you tilted your head up, and saw floating clothes.

You were confused, but didn't question it not wanting to make anybody upset by accident. You just assumed it was a person... somehow. "I tried to invite Bakugo, but he kinda said no before I even asked." Kirishima says.

"B-Baku..go?" You echo, looking at Kirishima. "Yeah, you bet. I'm sure you'll get to meet him tomorrow!" He fist bumps the air.

Eri runs up to you, "Are you okay? You look worried.." She frowns, putting her hand on your shoulder. "I-I'm good.." You mumble, patting the hand on your shoulder to reassure her. "Let's have fun, Eri." You confidently say, beginning to walk into the room.

-

It had been a couple of hours, and now you were all sitting on the rug. Or at least, you were all trying to. It wasn't exactly big. "Hey- move over, Kirishima!" Kaminari says, stifling a laugh. "I'm trying!" Kirishima attempts to move, but fails and falls over into a laughing fit.

"It doesn't look like you're trying, smart guy." Kaminari laughs, then takes his spot on the rug. "Ooh! We should make s'mores!" Ochako excitedly says, putting her hands in fists and waving them up and down.

"Ah! Yeah, that's fantastic idea!" Mina claps.

"S'mores.." Eri mumbles beside you. You two were in the middle of the rug, and everybody else circled around the rug.
"Do you know what those are?" She asks as you shake your head no. Eri turned to ask Mirio what s'mores were.

In all honesty, you were having fun! So far you guys had colored for fun, shared stories, and played the floor is lava. You didn't really get the last one, but you did enjoy the first two.

"We should... probably use the kitchen." Midoryia wearily says, beginning to stand up.

"Are you kidding me? I just got comfortableee!" Kaminari whines, but gets up anyways. You figure you should get up too, and begin to stand up. "I guess we're taking a trip the kitchen, you guys!" Mirio says.

-

The kitchen wasn't big enough for all of you, but you all tried to manage. "Hey, can you pass the graham crackers?" Jiro asks, gesturing her earphone jack towards the pack of graham crackers.

"Of course." A girl with a black ponytail grabs the pack and lightly tosses it over to Jiro. "We've got marshmallows.. right?" She put her hand on her chin.

"Yeah, they're over here. Ribbit."

"I haven't had s'mores before." Todoroki says, staring at his other peers messing around in the kitchen. "We haven't yet either, T-Todoroki. Are you excited?" You ask, looking up at him.

"Excited isn't the right word, I'm more intrigued." He replies. You had no idea what that word meant so you just nodded.

"I've got the chocolate, here give me graham crackers." Ochako says, then looks up at you and Eri. Currently, you two weren't doing anything, just watching them grab random ingredients.

"Do you two wanna help make some?" Ochako asks, grabbing extra just in case you guys did want to help. "Yeah!" Eri says, throwing her arms in the air. You weren't sure if you wanted to if you were honest, but Eri said yes so you figured that you should too. "Y-Yeah.."

She passed you both two graham crackers each, and started showing you how to make a s'more.

"Okay! So you put your graham cracker down like this, then you put the chocolate on." Ochako paused, "Kirishima! Can you toss some chocolate over here?"

Some chocolate went flying in your direction, which made you flinch. Ochako caught it, and carefully put it down onto the counter.

"You put the chocolate on.. like this!" She says, and you both follow her instructions. "Good! Marshma-"

Suddenly a pack of marshmallows hit Ochako in the face with a quiet slap noise. That made both you and Eri flinch.

"...Anyway, so now you take your marshmallows.." Ochako starts to open the pack of soft sugar, completely ignoring what just happened. She passed one to both of you and gave herself a marshmallow.

"You just plop it on, like that." She said as you two followed. "Now take your other graham cracker and just add it on top." She says, pointing to the second graham cracker next to her.

You both do as she said, and you started to question what sugary concoction you were making. "D-Do we.. eat them?" You ask. "Nope, not yet." Ochako grabs the s'mores you both constructed, and placed them on a tray. "We gotta make more first!" Mina exclaims.

So, for the next 10 minutes most of the class goofed off in the kitchen, making s'mores and placing them onto the tray. You were content with just making one, but Eri had made a few more.

You were both equally confused as to what you guys were supposed to be doing but you were having a good time so you just went with the flow.

"Do you think that's enough?" Mina asks, looking at the full tray of s'mores. "Yes! There's one for each of us." Iida says, making choppy hand motions.

Mina grabbed the s'mores and put them into the oven. You got sorta confused, but still went along with it. You look beside you to see Eri holding a marshmallow.

She bit into it, and her eyes suddenly lit up. "Y/N you should try this.." She mumbled, grabbing another one for you. "Wait, you didn't know w-what these tasted like?"

She shook her head no. "I know what these are, but I've never tried one.." You carefully took the marshmallow she Eri offered you, and took a small bite from it.

Your diet has literally never consisted of anything extremely sugary before, so it was a bit overwhelming. You still liked it though.

"Alright, now we wait!" Mina announces, and then turns to you two. "Ooh- let me have one!"

-

Beep beep beep

"Oh, they're done." Tsuyu says, getting up from the couch and walking towards the oven. She slipped an oven mitt on and grabbed the tray of treats.

She placed it on the counter for anybody who wanted one. You were quite interested so you got up and reached for one.

"Careful, it hasn't cooled down. Blow on it first." Tsuyu warned, grabbing one for herself.

You blew on it for a bit and took a bite, you were pleasantly surprised. "E-Eri!" You say, waving over to her. "You should try these.."

She jumped up off the couch, and instantly ran over to take one. She trusted you the most, so she was sure it tasted good. She took a bite and her eyes lit up yet again. "Woah.. these are good." Eri said, looking up at you.

"Ah! Heyyy, let me grab one!" Mina whined, running over to get one. A good majority of the class all looked at eachother before laughing and following Mina.

You finished your snack pretty quickly, and went to sit on the couch next to Mirio. You watched as everybody laughed and joked around as they ate their s'mores.

"Aw, yeah. We totally nailed these!" Kirishima put his fist in the air, almost hitting Kaminari.

"Ah-! Watch where you aim those, man!" He cried.

Watching everybody have fun with eachother made you feel something new. You had.. a warm, fuzzy feeling inside. A feeling you have never experienced before...

Mirio turned to look at you, and he almost had to stop himself from audibly gasping in happiness. He could feel tears prick the back of his eyes and a huge smile stretched from ear to ear as he watched your figure.

"She's smiling!"

Thanks for reading.

Czytaj Dalej

To TeΕΌ Polubisz

282K 8.4K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.3M 57.8K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
571K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
438K 11.5K 62
❝spencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?❞ ❝you were more important.❞ hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...