๐…๐Ž๐‘๐‚๐„๐ƒ , ๐ค. ๐›๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ...

By dvmbhxe

"๐–๐„ ๐‘๐€๐ ๐€๐–๐€๐˜ ๐…๐‘๐Ž๐Œ ๐†๐„๐“๐“๐ˆ๐๐† ๐Œ๐€๐‘๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐ƒ, ๐‡๐Ž๐– ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐ƒ ๐–๐„ ๐„๐๐ƒ ๐”๐ ๐Œ๐€๐‘๐‘๐˜๐ˆ๐๐†... More

-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฏ
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฐ
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฑ
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฒ
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿณ
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿด
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿต
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿด
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌ
๐—˜๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฒ
๐—”/๐—ก
๐—˜๐˜…๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ ๐—Ÿ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป๐Ÿ‹
New book

-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณ

9.1K 259 356
By dvmbhxe

27| Bloody Surprise

"oh wake up y/n~." you heard a familiar coo call out to you during your peaceful slumber.

sleeping chained up had your back in pain, your neck in pain, everything was sore to where you felt like if you ever got up, you'd fall right back down.

you groaned, picking your head up and rolling it around to warm it up. 1 week and 5 days. "today is the day." chisaki chimed with a clasp of his gloved hands.

"what?"

"we're getting married today, isn't that exciting." chisaki sarcastically grinned.

shit, how could i forget about that. the worst day possible.

you dropped your gaze, sucking on a silent breath of irritation. you didn't want to marry someone that you didn't even know for a month, let alone the person not being katsuki.

"we need to get you washed and dolled up so cmon." chisaki waved to you, as if you could just get up and walk over to him.

haha how funny.

you shook the chains, making him raise his eyebrows. "oh. forgot you were chained up." he chuckled, lightly jogging over to you. "don't think i'm letting you free for just a second y/n." he firmly stated before uncuffing your right hand.

damn. wait- then what- how am i gonna be presentable at the wedding???

chisaki took out another pair of cuffs, but smaller and more...convenient instead of them being large chains. he put it around your right wrist before unchaining your left one, quickly pulling your arms back so you were in handcuffs.

"mmm i should've used these a long time ago." he smirked, pulling you up from your crouched position.

dirty fucking— shit!

your legs felt weak and wobbly, making you almost fall over if kai hadn't of caught you. you forgot that you've been sitting down for about two weeks now, and it'll probably take a little while for you to recover.

"don't worry i've got you." chisaki put a hand on your shoulder, the other on your back to try and guide you to a different room.

why is he being so nice to me? i know he's planning something.

chisaki slowly led you thought the shallow basement. it was dark and the few dim lights on display where almost out. this didn't even look like a basement, more like an underground storage unit.

kai opened a door, pushing you in with him following close behind. it was a bathroom, surprisingly not that dirty.

it was simple. and all white too. a shower, a toilet, a sink. no rugs. no colored towels. white walls. simple. yeah, except for the cuff ring attached to the shower wall.

still clothed, kai shoved you into the shower, chaining one of your wrists to the attachment on the shower.

"thanks, you can get out now." you said, staring at the masked man that was just standing there.

"strip."

"but—"

"strip. it's not like i haven't seen your body before." he shrugged, plopping down on the counter.

yeah, by force.

you sighed, struggling to take your shirt off. the only thing you could do was take it off on the left side, and bring it down to dangle on your opposite changed up wrist.

chisaki watched closely as you slipped off the pants he provided you, letting them pool around your feet. you picked the cloth up with your toes, throwing it out of the shower so it wouldn't get wet.

chisaki let out that famous 'wee woo' whistle, admiring your body.

ignore him. ignore him. ignore him. don't let him get under your skin.

you turned on the water, specifically flipping it to hot. it was ice cold. "sorry sweetie, i used all the hot water before i came to get you."

you groaned under your breathe, but grateful since he's letting you shower. there was a provided loofa and soap in the shower for you, making you squirt the body wash on the hanging loofa before picking it up. things sure are a lot harder when you're cuffed.

you scrubbed everywhere. 2-3 times too. dirt and dried up blood were washed away by the shower, just showing you how dirty you really were.

you didn't even know you had big hickeys from chisaki until you looked down at your chest and shoulder. you frowned, feeling at unease whilst continuing to scrub yourself.

you couldn't believe this was it. are you really never going to see bakugou ever again? what if you two do get married and you live like this forever? and what the hell happened to your dad and yuki?

"hey, hurry up i've got a few errands to run before this wedding." kai scowled at you.

"oh, sorry." you snapped out from spacing off, rinsing off your soapy figure.

once you finished, you turned off the water, sliding open the glass shower door. "think fast." chisaki exclaimed before chucking a towel directly at your face.

you caught it smashed into your face, drying off with it. chisaki waited a few before getting up off the sink and walking towards you.

not again..

your breathing became uneasy, but all he did was hand you some lotion. phew. chisaki then handed you some clothes. plain and grey clothes.

"put these on, i'll be back." was all he said before finally leaving you alone in the bathroom.

these don't look like wedding appearance clothes...

-

you were fully dressed, being escorted out somewhere with a blindfold on your face. you were guessing that kai didn't want you to know your way out of the basement.

chisaki put you into a car, slamming the door to go to the drivers seat. he got in, starting it up and driving somewhere.

silence.

it was just the noise of the car driving on a road that you know nothing about. "so, where are we going?" you gulped.

"just shut up and you'll see."

that was the end of that.

wait what if he's going to kill me. drive me to somewhere secluded and slaughter me. no no no no i can't die. calm down, he probably won't. plus, the 'wedding' is today. but where are we going foreal?

sooner or later, the car stopped and shut off. you still had a big black blindfold covering your eyes so you had no idea where you were at.

chisaki came to your side, opening your door, and pulling you out of the car. he basically dragged you since you were still a little shaky on walking. and even if you could walk, you couldn't because you had a damn sock on your eyes.

kai knocked on a door, you both waiting in silence. someone opened the door. "oh it's you, and you brought someone!" a female voice said.

"yeah, let me in toga." chisaki spoke. you could tell by his voice that he was already irritated by the girl.

"no hi? meanie." she stepped out of the way, allowing chisaki to drag you into wherever you two were at.

"so this is the girl?" you heard a raspy voice ask. it was scratchy and icky.

"yes sir."

SIR? chisaki calling somebody sir? what the hell, where are we?? and how many people are in here? and who is he calling sir???

"take the blindfold off the girl, she's probably scared to death." the man said.

chisaki agreed, finally revealing where you were at now. you blinked a couple of times, seeing you were in a room full of villains. you heard about them when you attended U.A., but never encountered any of them.

Shigaraki was sitting on stool, everyone staring at you from the back. "she's cute." toga blushed.

you nervously giggled, turning to chisaki for an explanation. although he didn't really acknowledge you, "i need a word with you boss."

boss? the fuck is going on??

"of course you do." shigaraki sighed.

chisaki left you, making his way over to the blue-haired male. "i don't need you hearing this y/n, go do something or something." kai shooed you off.

"what am i suppose to—" actually you had an idea. "actually i have to use the restroom, where is it?"

"make a left and walk down the hallway, it should be on your right." kurogiri responded for them.

"thanks." you said before scurrying out. so many questions ran through your mind.

why are there so many doors?

why is chisaki an underboss for shigaraki?

does shigaraki have anything to do with me marrying him?

why are we here anyways?

whatever it was, you wanted to find out more about this place. you slowly walked past doors, looking through the windows of them. most of them were just storage closets or small beds for the members to sleep on.

isn't the wedding today? what are we doing here?

should i run away? nah, i don't even think there's a back door here. one way exit. smart.

you kept lurking, until you came across two doors. the only two doors that were metal and had no window.

should i—nah. but, i'm so curious. okay okay think y/n. pros and cons of looking behind that door. one, there could be someone behind there and you die, or you could get some information on whatever is going on because there's obviously something important in there.

you put a shaky hand on the door handle, contemplating going in. you turned it slowly, just in case there was someone in there.

fuck it, my life's already a hot mess.

you opened the door, and what was behind it was unbelievable. your eyes widened into perfect circles, frightened by what was lying there.

a woman was covered in blood, probably dead on the floor. there was a man leaning his head back, shaking for dead life and his hands were chained up. he had blood splattered on his shirt, but was still moving, more like crying.

you hadn't noticed who it was until he put his head back down, his teary eyes staring directly into yours. his eyes screamed help since he could do it himself.

"dad?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 239 48
๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฃ๐ž๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ข๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ ๐‹๐ž๐ญ ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ฆ๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž...
107K 3.6K 21
โžช ส™แด€แด‹แดœษขแด x แดษชssษชษดษข! Pส€แด-สœแด‡ส€แด! Rแด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ โžช sแด‡วซแดœแด‡สŸ แด›แด "ส™แด€แด… สœแด€ส™ษชแด›s" โžช ษดแดษดแด‡ แดา“ แด›สœแด‡ แด€ส€แด› ษชs แดษชษดแด‡ โžช แด„สœแด€ส€แด€แด„แด›แด‡ส€s แด€ษดแด… แดสœแด€ ส™แด‡สŸแดษดษข แด›แด สœแดส€ษชแด‹แดsสœษช โžช sแด›แดส€สสŸษชษดแด‡ ส™แด‡สŸแดษดษขs...
6M 287K 59
โ™š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฏ๐ž๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ž โ™› ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฏ๐ฒ๐š ๐€๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ โ‹‡โœฆโ‹‡ "๐™๐™š๐™ข๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™จ...
3.5M 113K 33
๐€๐๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐š๐ฃ ๐’๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ข๐š โ™ก ๐Œ๐ž๐ก๐ž๐ค ๐’๐ข๐ง๐ก๐š ~โœฟโœฟ~ "๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ...