[Under Re-Write] Izuku Namika...

By armoredlord1115

Izuku Namikaze formerly known as Izuku Yagi never had a nice life as he was part of a society were 80% posses... More

Izuku information
Fated Meeting! (Chapter 1)
Training (Chapter 2)
A Hyuga and A Yamanaka(Chapter 3)
Good Bye Father! (Chapter 4)
Sludge Villain (Chapter 5)
Secret Out! (Chapter 6)
A Date with Ino (Chapter 7)
A Date with Hinata (Chapter 8)
Written Portion (Chapter 9)
Battle Portion (Chapter 10)
Quirk Assessment (Chapter 11)
Hero Class 1O1 (Chapter 12)
Harem!
USJ Announcement! (Chapter 13)
USJ Part 1 (Chapter 14)
Staff Meeting! (Chapter 16)
Declaration of War! (Chapter 17)

USJ Finale (Chapter 15)

9.1K 204 40
By armoredlord1115

------------------------------------------

NO ONE POV: 

------------------------------------------

Last time the villains had managed to breach the USJ and most of the students were not aware of those threat but few exceptional students had understood the gravity of the situation and what could entail. 

Kirishima: Wait, they have fake villains as well, awesome!

Kirishima seeing the army of villains stepped forward blissfully unaware how he is trying to walk to his death but a hand stopped him from going further that would be Izuku as he shaked his head indicating him not to walk any further his gaze was sharp something his classmate had never seen from him before that was what people would call [Battle Mode].  

Aizawa on the other hand had placed his goggles adjusting his capture gear as he didn't look back making sure to gaze at the army of villains while talking to his students. 

Aizawa: Stay back, Those are real villains. 

Izuku: Sensei is it possible I could help in this battle?

Izuku has been gazing at the army of the villains who were dispersing themselves in all parts of the facility which he started calculating all possible outcome and plan on how to ensure the safety of the students. 

Aizawa: I'd rather you stay here but I am not arrogant enough to fight them alone so I Eraserhead grant you permission to engage in battle just don't make me regret this. 

Izuku: Good, here is the plan I got an idea on what they are planning currently the villains are dispersing themselves around the facility and seeing the way they had breached the USJ I assume they are planning to disperse us as well around the facility 

Aizawa: A divide and conquer then all I have to do is erase his quirk. 

----------------------------------------

VILLAIN SIDE:

----------------------------------------

Shigaraki (Scratch his neck): Dammit, they said that All Might would be here.

Kurogiri: Should we separate the students.

Shigaraki: Yes, separate them if the symbol of peace is not coming we will drag him here by spilling there blood especially that blonde kid his glare is annoying me. 

Kurogiri: Yes, young master Shigaraki the low level villains have already dispersed themselves around the facility awaiting there prey. 

Kurogiri then teleported away leaving Shigaraki to scratch his neck before he let out a smirk on his face as he was ready to see the despair in the symbol of peace once he see his beloved students dead on the ground. 

Shigaraki: In a game of RPG when fighting an army with unknown skills you don't fight them head on that would be suicidal we always divide them and pick them out one by one a divide and conquer. 

Shigaraki then looked behind him to see his pet an engineered Nomu who is black in color with it's brain exposed, his presence look menacing to everyone that gazed upon it but it seems that it had no emotion it looked like a mindless pet. 

Shigaraki (Smirk): and even if they manage to defeat those low level scum I still have you Nomu after all you can't defeat a final boss level without having at least a trump card up your sleeve. 

----------------------------------------

HERO SIDE:

----------------------------------------

Izuku knowing that time is of the essence and can't give them the opportunity to pick them one by one he decided to make a dent in there numbers as he pulled from his pouch two scrolls as he threw it to both Hinata and Ino who understood what he was planning as they stood forward opening the scroll as they released it and the last things the villains saw was Kunai's raining on them and yellow flash going through them like a butter. 

In a matter of seconds half of the forces was decimated by one person that stood up in the middle of the unconscious bodies of the low tier villains unimpressed as he had slashed tendons and muscle areas to put the villains out of comission for good, Shigaraki eye widen as he blinked multiple times before he screamed in rage. 

Shigaraki (Rage): WHAT THE HELL IS THIS HOW CAN HE DEFEAT THEM ALL SO QUICKLY, I CALL CHEATS, BAN HIM. 

Izuku: Cheats really, you came here and attacked our school and you think that this is just some video game. 

Someone jumped next to Izuku and he knew it was Aizawa who was rather annoyed and he could understand as he had realized that half of the students were separated around the USJ facility but with him putting a dent in there forced he doesn't doubt they could handle this low level scum. 

Aizawa: Good Job, this will make our job easier. 

Izuku: What's the situation?

Aizawa: Half of the students were separated around the facility but luckily we managed to have Iida get outside to alert the staff of the attack. 

Kurogiri appeared next to Shigaraki alerting him of the students being separated and the students who managed to escape which angered Shigaraki even more then before as he scratched his neck furiously. 

Shigaraki: Kurogiri if you weren't our only way out I would have killed you right away.

Kurogiri: Sorry young master but what should we do with the child I do remember him from the news he was given the alias the yellow flash.

Shigaraki stopped scratching his neck as he looked at his bioengineered Nomu seeing as this was the perfect opportunity to get rid of Izuku once and for all to get the attention of the final boss. 

Shigaraki: Nomu attack the blonde one!

Izuku was surprised when a hulking beast rushed towards him with a speed that he hadn't experience ever since his father and was send flying to the staircase with a punch to the stomach which made him vomit blood, Aizawa had managed to break out of his stupor before he released his capture weapon wrapping it around both the Nomu arms thinking that he managed to restrain him only to receive laugher from Shigaraki. 

Shigaraki: You think you can restrain my Bioengineered Nomu by tying it's arm try again. 

The Nomu then pulled the capture weapon towards him which resulted in the Nomu to grab Aizawa face before smashing it to the ground violently which shook the plaza. 

----------------------------------------

FLOOD ZONE:

----------------------------------------

We could see in the flood Zone Ino falling in the air as she screamed slightly before she landed on the water realizing the situation she started swimming up but to her surprise and fear a shark like villain was coming towards her at high speed with his mouth open. 

Shark Villain: A hottie well don't worry I will make your death painless nothing to personal. 

Sadly for the shark villain he was intercepted when he received a nasty kick to the face sending him deep in the water as she wrapped her tongue around Ino waist before pulling it with her and jumped to the boat as she placed Ino on the boat softly and Izumi as well. 

Ino (Cough): Thank You Tsu I didn't see that coming. 

Tsuyu: It's fine!

Izumi on the other hand was having a mental crisis as she was thinking on what was said by the Mist villain before she was separated.

Kurogiri: I was under the impression that All Might would be teaching this class well no matter I was given order to divide you all. 

It was then that most of them were separated and here she was terrified that she might lose her father.

Izumi (Thought): They're here to kill dad, no they can't do that dad is the number 1 hero but they said they have a way to defeat him. 

SLAP!

Ino had slapped Izumi on the cheeks leaving red imprint on it, Izumi looked both in anger and surprise at Ino who was not really happy. 

Ino: Really, you're having a mental crisis at a time like this and you were calling yourself an elite hero in training and a future number 1 hero.

Izumi (Angrily): They said they want to kill my father!

Ino: So what, I might hate that douchebag All Might but I know he is strong to be taken down easily beside you make it sound like he will be fighting alone besides I'm sure Izuku had everything under control. 

Tsuyu: I have to agree with Yamanaka here Namikaze had single handedly decimated half of there forces. 

Ino: Besides those villains are not aware of our quirks if they did they would have placed Tsu in the Conflagration zone.

Izumi eye widen as she realized that they were indeed at an advantage the villains are not aware of there quirks and true enough the water type villains are remaining in water rather then going up the boat they were hoping to get them in water and eliminate them.

Izumi: So what should we do! 

Ino: I have a plan!

The three girls regrouped as Ino started whispering her plan to both Izumi and Tsuyu and despite Izumi disdain towards the girl who stole her brother she had to agree the plan was ingenious. 

As for the villains most of them were quite patient knowing that they will eventually have to make a move regardless one of the villains was not patient as he created a water claw that cut the boat in half making it start sinking. 

Villain 1: You fool what do you think you're doing!

Villains 2: I'm getting impatient!

Ino realizing that it was time to enact the plan she had made she brought her hands to make a special seal as she zoomed towards villain 2 who suddenly frozen in his place.

Ino: Shinranshin No Jutsu 

Villains 2: You bitch what did you do yo my body!

Villain 2 suddenly found himself attacking his comrade who were taken off guard and were send flying away as he continue his onslaught on them with Izumi doing the part of her plan when she realized they were planning to separate as she used her Telekinesis to group them together to make it easier for them to be taken down although it took a lot of mental strain but it was worth it when Villain 2 send one of his devastating water attack on them making a huge blood gush out of his comrades before Ino had ordered him to knock himself out which he did. 

Tsuyu: It was a nice planning Yamanaka-Chan! 

Ino (Smile): Thanks, Izu always told me to learn strategy saying it would be useful when in battle.

Tsuyu: Well he taught you well now let's get the shore. 

Tsuyu then wrapped her arms around both Ino and Izumi waist as she jumped high towards the chores to watch the battle that was happening between the Nomu vs Aizawa. 

Ino: Where is Izu?

Tsuyu: He is sitting there!

Tsuyu the pointed towards the staircase where a slightly injured Izuku was sitting watching the fight between Aizawa and the Nomu which was pretty much one sided. 

Izumi: What is big brother doing?

Ino: He is trying to determine the pattern in which whatever the freakish things can do so he can plan around it also you have no right to call him big brother. 

----------------------------------------

MOUNTAIN ZONE:

----------------------------------------

In the mountain zone we could see Hinata Hyuga, Momo Yaoyorozu, Kyoka Jiro and Denki Kaminari surrounded by small time villains who seem to be giving the three girls lustful gaze which made Momo shiver slightly while Jiro was disgusted and slightly freaked out as for Hinata well she was disgusted. As for Kaminari well he was afraid and intimidated which was pathethic in Jiro eyes. 

Kaminari: We're surrounded! 

A villain attempted to attack them which Jiro annoyingly kicked Kaminari towards the villain which resulted in the villain to be defeated when Kaminari released small electricity. 

Jiro: Don't be a coward Kaminari and fight them instead of sulking.  

Hinata: Besides you're not fighting alone remember what Izu told you!

Kaminari remembering the advice he received from Izuku in the bus his resolve was steeled as he rushed making sure to release small burst of electricity from a small distance while Hinata was engaging in her clan Taijutsu [Gentle Fist] as she mercilessly struck every villain brutally as she knew it's either kill or get killed as the fight progressed and it was clear who was the one winning this fight and it would be the students who managed to outsmart the villains who were using there quirks wildly. 

Kaminari: Man we made quick work of them!

Jiro: Yeah, I have to admit you did better I guess Namikaze advice had helped you. 

Momo: Hyuga-san I never knew you were so good when it comes to hand to hand combat. 

Hinata: That would be my clan Taijutsu it's kind of a traditional thing to our clan. 

Momo nodded in understanding but the moment they let there guard down they heard muffled scream to see Kaminari being held hostage by a villain with a skull on his face as he looked with a smirk on his face with one of his hand was near Kaminari face releasing some small electricity which would short circuit his brain if it gets released. 

Jiro (Angry): You bastard let him go!

Villain 4: Do you think this is game little girl we are villains so playing dirt is normal now give up I don't want to hurt a fellow lighting brother. 

The three girls nodded there head in understanding as they raised there hands up showing that they are not planning to do anything, Jiro was cursing Kaminari for letting his guard down but she also let her guard down so she tried to reach her earlobes towards her boots but another electricity emitted from the villain hands. 

Villain 4: Do you think I'm some nobody like the rest of those idiots I could see what you were doing. 

The villain then found himself suddenly frozen as he was unable to move a single muscle before he heard a voice behind him. 

 ???: Shadow Possession Jutsu complete

Hinata: Shikamaru-San you're here!

Shikamaru: Yes, I'm here I wasn't planning to intervene since it's way damn troublesome but seeing that you were in tight situation I decided to help, now Choji attack. 

Choji then appeared as he used [Multi-Size Technique] by tucking himself into a ball and rolls towards the villain before he found himself crashing down on the villain utterly destroying him and almost hit Kaminari in the process but luckily he managed to control his maneuver, Kaminari who stood up sighing in relief. 

Kaminari: What the hell man you almost squashed me as well. 

Shikamaru (Sigh): Stop being troublesome Choji is skilled in his family Taijutsu now let's go. 

----------------------------------------

CENTRAL PLAZA:

----------------------------------------

Izuku was quite surprised when he was punched to the staircase although it hurt it was not much to put him down as he was used to training in harsh situation so he stood up and saw Aizawa engaging in a fight with the now identified Nomu he knew that was the weapon created to fight All Might so he had to play it smart and from his appearance Izuku could determine that the Nomu is just a mindless beast that can't think for itself. 

The fight between Aizawa and Nomu was pretty much one sided as Izuku had to hold himself back from going into the fight without any information on how to defeat the mindless beast you might think he is being cruel but Izuku knows more than anyone that Aizawa is a pro hero for a reason so Izuku continue watching as he realized a lot of things about the Nomu. 

The first thing he noticed is that depending on the command that the so called leader of this group give would be done to the very last word an example is that he ordered the Nomu to simply attack him which he did but if the command was different like killing he would do it so he need to use that to his advantage.   

The second thing he noticed is that the Nomu is the type that like to overpower it can't think for itself as it had it's own pattern of fighting so it's a matter of outsmarting it and leading it into the trap. 

The Third thing he noticed is that the beast had demonstrated multiple quirks which includes super regeneration, Enhance strength, Enhance speed and shock absorption which the leader of the group had stupidly blurted it out like it was some kind of a commercial show. 

The last thing Izuku had noticed about the Nomu that was obviously clear was his "Brain" that is correct despite the Nomu being a mindless beast there is a place were that beast receive it's command because without it he would stop functioning all at once and it's quirk would be useless. 

Izuku having had gathered enough information he had started going through different scenarios and approach on how to effectively defeat the Nomu without having Aizawa get caught in his attack and that opportunity had shown itself when the Nomu went closer to Aizawa intending to lift his hair up that's when Izuku used his [Flying Thunder God] to appear at the marking he placed on Aizawa before he quickly pulled multiple [Explosive Tags] slamming it quickly on it's brain before he pulled Aizawa and teleported once more away only to watch as a large explosion appeared before the smoke settled to reveal the Nomu still standing before it fell on the ground, it's brain was utterly destroyed. 

Shigaraki was shocked before it turned into an unbridled anger towards Izuku who stood with a serious look, Aizawa held a small smile on his face as he realized that his students managed to defeat that abomination. 

Shigaraki (Scratch his neck): How? That wasn't supposed to end like this the Nomu was made to fight All Might in his prime not get beaten by a brat and so easily. 

Izuku: I suggest you surrender Shigaraki Tomura you will make things easier for us, your weapon is no longer usable. 

Shigaraki: Kurogiri let's go, it's game over!

Kurogiri quickly before Izuku could throw his [Flying Thunder God Kunai] towards him they were teleported away leaving Izuku to groan slightly in frustration. 

Aizawa: It's okay Izuku you've done your best. 

Izuku: Well it is quite frustrating given that they were daring enough to infiltrate UA not once but twice so far and managed to escape as for those little army they were nothing but mere cannon fodder. 

Aizawa: Well our main priority is the students. 

Izuku: How are you gonna do that while you're badly injured. 

???: Not if I can help it. 

Turning around Izuku saw Ino kneeling in front of Aizawa as she brought her hand together only for her hand to turn green showing that she was using [Medical Ninjutsu] it wasn't at a high level or could compare to recovery girl but it was enough to stabilize Aizawa injury who managed to sit properly as some students started to show up having been done with the group of villains. 

Izuku look up the staircase to see Hinata tending to 13 back injuries trying to stabilize the wounds as well before suddenly the door was slammed open to the ground revealing a not smiling All Might. 

All Might (Menacingly): FEAR NOT I AM HERE!

Everyone: YOU'RE LATE!!

All Might was shocked at the response he received as he looked at the aftermath of the battle to see the villains were defeated by the students and a huge bird like creature on the ground brain destroyed. Aizawa then stood up limping on the ground as he glared hatefully towards All Might he was having a second thought about using his quirk and exposing his skinny form as a punishment for skipping his class for some stupid interview or whatever shit he was doing. 

Aizawa (Growl): All Might where were you when you were simply asked to attend a class? was it to much to ask now the students were endangered because of your irresponsibility if it weren't for Izuku here we would have been dead dealing with that Nomu thing they brought here and the army of villains. 

All Might stayed quiet as he slightly lowered his head in shame as he could only put his iconic smile to hide how uncomfortable he is with Aizawa glare he knew he fucked up big time. 

???: Now now Aizawa calm down as long as the students are safe we are more than happy. 

Aizawa look at the entrance once more to see the other staff member along with Nezu who was sitting on Vlad King shoulder. 

Aizawa: But this wouldn't have happened if he had done his job from the beginning. 

Nezu: we will talk about that later Aizawa now for the rest of the staff scatter and see if there is any students that are in need of help and arrest the villains that are hiding or trying to escape. 

The staff nodded as Ectoplasm cloned himself to spread himself around the USJ facility while the other staff headed to each part of the USJ to help some of the injured students back to the entrance of the USJ. 

------------------------------------------

OUTSIDE USJ

------------------------------------------

It was half an hour as the students were standing being questioned by detective Naomasa and there involvement in the USJ and other stuff, we could now see Izuku being questioned as well as he was the one that defeated there secret weapon. 

Detective Naomasa: Normally under any circumstances you would be given a warning for fighting without license to act on but given that you received permission from Eraserhead you're free to go also good job on defeating those villains. 

Izuku: It's okay, Thank you for your hard work Mr. Detective. 

Detective Naomasa nodded his head appreciating how polite Izuku is before both of them went there separate ways standing in front of a bandaged Aizawa who was sitting on a wheelchair ready to be transported to the school nurse office. 

Aizawa: Now all of you get back on the bus we will be returning to the classroom so we can make sure that there isn't any traumatic experience from the attack. 

The students nodded there head in understanding as they got inside the bus to be transported back to the main building of UA. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.8K 660 11
my first story In a world were 80% of the population are born with powers called quirks the other 20% are powerless or quirkless. Our main character...
68.6K 1.3K 11
Izuku Ilpyo formerly known as Izuku Yagi was the son of both the number one hero All Might and Number 5 hero Psychic has been diagnosed as quirkless...
18.8K 370 13
Izuku Yagi was forced to see that the world was a cruel place from the age of 4 after a quirk diagnosis leaves him with results that will predetermin...
53K 1K 7
Izuku Kamado formerly known as Izuku Yagi has been quirkless for most of his life, his life was far from peaceful as he had to work hard to gain the...