You And I [ Kirito X Asuna ]...

By AlizzaTooKawaii

After the complicated events of SAO, life seemed pretty normal for this much-loved couple. However don't be f... More

Forever Together
Seasons Changing
The Truth
Speechless
Punishment
Never Impossible Part 1
Never Impossible Part 2
Only I believe.
All Alone
A/N Author's Note <(>\\\<)>
A Turn Of Events
Fake Smiles
The Mother She Never Had
Author's Note #2
See You Soon
Authors Note #3 -.-
The warmth of a hug
A New Arrival
Don't Get Sick -\\\\- Authors Note #4
Unknown Relations
Authors note #5
Childhood friends..right?
Authors note #6
Hidden feelings pt 1
Author's note #7 or something
Hidden feelings pt 2
Hehe sorry #8 or something
AN UPDATE ON THINGS
NO UPDATES IN A WHILE?
whats going on with this account?

Past Lifes

2.3K 46 25
By AlizzaTooKawaii

Here is the chapter that has been waited for!

But it isn't all Kirito X Asuna this time....

.......................................................................................................

[Asuna's Mum P.O.V]

[Flashback]

"Oka-san, oto-san! Look at what I made!" A young Kyouko* enthused.

Kyouko's parents looked at her with cheerful smiles and applauded her as she showed off her piece of art work, which she had made at school.

"Subarashi Kyouko-chan!" Her mother beamed. Clapping her hands. "You should be an artist when you grow up!"

"Yeah, I think you would be an amazing artist Kyouko-chan!"  Encouraged Kyouko's father.

I'm going to become an amazing artist, oto-san, oka-san I will get lots of money, and we can live happily together!

[6 years later]

Kyouko was in her second year of high school and she hadn't given up on being an artist yet!

She had joined art club and made a very special friend called Koizumi Hana, they were there for each other through thick and thin and never left each other's sides. If Hana needed her she would be there and if she needed Hana, Hana would be there.

Then the accident happened.

On her way home from school,with Hana, one day Kyouko passed an ambulance, but it wasn't just any random accident that had happened. It had happened near her house. On her road, and as she grew closer to the scene she could see that some police cars were parked outside her house.

Kyouko's eyes grew wider, and her face went pale.

What the hell had happened?!

Kyouko managed to strain two words from her mouth.

"Oka-san, Oto-san,"  

She sprinted past the police and caution signs and entered the house, ignoring her friend's warnings.

Kyouko looked around for her parents but couldn't find them. But there was one more room she could check. The attic.

She climbed the stairs as quickly as she could and made sure the ladder was unseen.

Nothing couldv'e prepared her for what she saw.

Her mother and father were both with their necks wrapped by a rope. Their feet were dangling in the air, and their faces were pale and blank.

What had once been her mother's perfect full lips, were now a permanent frown forever stuck on her face, and her father's dazling blue eyes were replaced with a grey blob of ugliness.

"But why?How?When?" Kyouko reached towards her dead parents. "OTO-SAN! OKA-SAN!" She cried out in despair.

Suddenly she was pulled away by her best friend and a group of police officers came to inspect the lifeless bodies.

"No.NOOOOOO!" Kyouko called out as she was pulled away.

"They didn't want you to suffer Kyouko-chan," Her friend whispered as her friend cried in despair. "Come stay with us, that way your near someone close to you."

Kyouko just wailed as she was separated from her family.

[10 Years later]

 Now 26 years old, Kyouko had forgotten about her dark past, as a consequence she gave up on art and decided to study law instead. She lived peacefully and normally in Hana's house. It was her home that she had never had. Instead of having to share one bed, she had her own room, and instead of having to wash up all the dishes herself, they had a maid to do that. It was a beautiful little life she had in that house. She had Hana, a job as a lawyer and a soon-to-be-husband What more could she have wanted!

But misfortune had not left her side entirely.

[10 months after that]

It was a cold Winter's night and Hana was going to give birth. She had already been married and she had already gotten herself pregnant. Now she was going to give birth. Kyouko had work that day so she only found out when she arrived home from the central of Tokyo. There was a lot of pain for Hana throughout that evening and it even made Kyouko sad to see her friend in such a state. But after hours of crying and groans, the little angel was born. She has a brownish hair, like her mother and hazel eyes, like her father that seemed to want to explore all the world. That one moment of peace was what everyone needed, but as Kyouko looked over to Hana's pale face, she felt something wasn't right.

An image of her parents flashed in her mind after 10 years and a feeling of fear filled her up.

"Hana?" Kyouko whispered towards her friend. No reply.

"Hana!" She said slightly louder beginning to shout a bit.

Hana moved only slightly and took hold of Kyouko's warm hand.

"Kyouko-chan," She whispered, hardly able to speak. "Her name is Asuna.I'm calling my child Asuna, please look after her."

And with that last smile, Hana entered her own eternal slumber.

[10 years after Hana's death]

Kyouko had kept Asuna as her own child and had been married straight away about 2 months after Hana's death. She made sure she would keep her best friend's wish alive and look after Asuna.

Over the last 10 years Kyouko watched Asuna grow and thrive, making sure Hana could see how well her daughter was growing up. Asuna was a bright, cheerful child, who caught the attention of all around her. Asuna brought happiness wherever she went, even near Kyouko. Kyouko already had a son, that she adopted,who was older than Asuna, and understood the pain of losing a parent like her,  so she was really important to him as well. As Asuna grew and grew, so did the bond that she shared with Kyouko and soon, Kyouko forgot about the painful death of her dear friend.

[Year 2022, When SAO started]

Today was the day that a new game for the Nerve Gear, called Sword Art Online came out. Asuna's brother was supposed to play it, but he had to go on a business trip so Asuna decided to fill in for him. That was when the incident with the nerve gear happened. Kyouko was worried that Asuna was going to die and immediately called for an ambulance, so they could take her to the hospital where she would be safe.

"Why is luck always so far from my reach?" She thought. First her parents, then Hana, who knew who was going to be the unlucky one next?

Then Kyouko received a phone call. A phone call from one of Asuna's older brother's business partners.

"Hello?" Kyouko spoke quietly.

"Is this Mrs. Yuuki? This is one of the business partners working with your son Yuuki Kouichirou."

They sounded worried or even a little panicked, so Kyouko decided to listen a little longer.

"We are quite worried that Kouichirou has not shown up on time, and that has never been the case with him, if he's at home could you please tell him that we might call off the deal."

The line hang up, and straight away something didn't seem right.

She tried to call her son's number. 

No answer.

Where was he? He couldn't have!

She ran towards the balcony of the house, where she saw her son standing on the roof.

He turned to see her and said.

"Gomenasai, Oka-san,"  then without hesitation jumped and fell to the ground.

[End Of Long-Ass Flashback]              

Kyouko-chan woke up from her nightmare, barely able to breath. 

Why did she have that dream? Was it a sign?

She looked at her sweaty hands and gripped them into a fist.

"I think.." She began. "I think I shouldn't have told Asuna, the truth."

...................................................................................................................

Should I tell you how many words that chapter had? ( not including this part)

1254 words! Yeah that's right!

I swear if it comes out short I will cry.

I hope this makes some of you happy, I was really lazy and tired before.

But it's Spring now so I'm finally awake

.............Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.........

Okaiiii so! I wanna talk about one thing.

Questions.

If you have any questions or requests for me.

Leave a comment

I will try to respond. But I think I mostly do!

Anyway that' enough from me Kawaii Readers!!!!

I hope this satisfies you!

AlizzaTooKawaii <3  

(>-.-)> <(That chapter made me tired.So long)

*Kyouko is Asuna's mum's name.

P.S. I'm posting this the night before Thursday. So it's the same thing!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...