šˆšŸ šˆ šŽš§š„š² šŠš§šžš° ||...

By cavillevanscity

#1 in poolparty August 28th #1 in orthopedic June 10th #2 in mcucast September 20th #3 in surgeon September 2... More

šˆš§š­š«šØšš®šœš­š¢šØš§
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ: š€š„š°ššš²š¬ šš®š¬š²
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ: šššš«š­š²
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ‘: š„š±šœš¢š­š¢š§š 
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ’: š‡šžš„š„šØ š€š ššš¢š§
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ“: š“š«š¢š©
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ•: š†šžš­ š“šØ šŠš§šØš° š˜šØš®
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ–: š“š”šž šššš«
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ—: š“šØšØ šŒš®šœš”
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸŽ: š€š„š°ššš²š¬

š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ”: šˆš­ššš„š²

1.1K 33 1
By cavillevanscity

"Do you guys have the keys?" Sebastian asks while he looks at Lizzie and Chris. Lizzie nods, and opens the door. We all walk in, and admire the beautiful villa. "This is amazing!" Lizzie cheers as she puts her suitcases down, just like the rest of us do. "It is, and look at that backyard!" Sebastian replies, and we walk over to the back. There's a huge pool, a jacuzzi, plants, flowers, a table, a barbecue, some seats and way more. It's very big, and very beautiful.

Suddenly, my phone rings. "I'm sorry I have to take this one" I say, and I take a few steps back.

______________________________

|Incoming call from George...|

answer           decline

Hey George!

Amelia! Hi! I'm so sorry
to disturb on your trip,
but I really need your
help

What's wrong?!

Um, well...

George!

Yeah, sorry... So Dr.
Shepherd has a week
off right now, but someone
need a brain tumor removed
really quickly. He is kind of
the only one around who
might be able to remove it

So call him!

I tried! He doesn't
answer, probably because
it's me calling so... Would
you mind? Someone is kind
of almost dying here

God... Yes, ofcourse, I'll
call him right away

Thank you Am, and have
fun in Italy!

Thanks George, good
luck out there

You ended the call

______________________________

"Is something wrong?" Lizzie asks as she looks at me. "Everything is fine, I just need to make one more call" I reply, trying to smile instead of thinking about Derek's stupidity. Chris is looking at me like he knows everything is not fine at all. I softly smile at him, and call Derek right away.

______________________________

|Calling Derek...|

Hey Am!

Are you our of your
mind?!

What?

Why aren't you answering
George's calls?!

I have a week off...

Are you serious right
now

Yeah, why are you so
upset about that?

Oh my God Derek

Amelia, what is it

You should answer your
phone if a doctor calls you!
If you're free and someone
from the hospital calls you,
you pick up the f*cking
phone!

God, just tell me what's
wrong

You have to get to the
hospital as soon as you can

Why is that?

Because someone needs a
brain tumor removed right
now

No one else can do it?

Oh my God! Go already!

But Meredith-

I don't give a f*ck about
Meredith, Derek! Someone
is dying right now, and all
you care about is that girl

Fine, I'll go. Why did
you call me anyway?
You're in Italy right?

Because I answer the
phone, stupid!

Copy that...

Just go and save his life,
it's a beautiful day to save
lives

It always is, I'm sorry.
Have fun Amelia!

Thanks, and good luck
out there

You ended the call

_______________________________

"That sounded pretty serious though" Lizzie giggles while I walk up to them again. "It's fine. I love this backyard!" I reply, trying not to talk about what just happened. I don't know why, but Derek manages to annoy me a lot lately. Why would he not answer his phone when George is calling him? Sure, he has a week off, but a doctor called him! George wouldn't have called if it wasn't important, and Derek should've known that.

"Alright, let's get some dinner, I'm starving" Sebastian adds, and we walk back inside. After a while of thinking about where to get some dinner, we agree on going to that diner Lizzie found with Robert Scarlett, including their families. We have a great time, and Rose, Scarlett's daughter, fell asleep on my lap.

"You're good with kids, huh?" Chris asks while the rest of the group talks to each other. "Depends on what you call good" I reply, making him smile. "Making them fall asleep on your lap after making them comfortable all night is what I call good" Chris adds. "Oh well, Rose and I are pretty close. She's like my niece! I was there when she was born, actually" I tell, and he raises his eyebrows with a smile.

"That's amazing!" he replies, making me smile at him. After a few more minutes, we all get back to our houses. Rose didn't want to leave me at first, but I promised her to get ice cream together tomorrow which made her go back to their house anyway. Chris, Lizzie, Sebastian and I arrive at our house as well, and immediately get to our own rooms. It's already 2am, so we get some sleep right away.

I wake up the next morning, and get downstairs in my pajamas. Sebastian and Lizzie always wake up at like half past eleven when they sleep in, so I just make some breakfast for myself. I grab a bowl, and cut some fruits. "Goodmorning!" I suddenly hear from behind me. I accidentally throw the knive in the air, landing on the ground. I quickly turn around, and see Chris standing in front of me. "Go! You scared me!" I giggle as I pick up the knive before he gets hurt. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to" he says, and he looks at my pajamas real quick while I look at his. He's wearing a muscle-fit shirt with gray sweatpants, which almost makes me faint.

I only wore this because it was way too hot in my room last night. I didn't change before going downstairs, because I didn't think someone was going to be awake as well. "It's okay, don't worry. Breakfast?" I ask, trying so hard not to look at the abs through his shirt. "Thank you!" he replies, while I can see him try not to look at my breasts all the time.

He sits down at the table, while I give him my bowl of fruits. "I don't know if you like them, but here you go!" I say, making him smile. "I do, but isn't this yours?" he asks. "It's yours now, I'll go get some myself" I giggle, so I grab another bowl and put the rest of the fruits in it.

I sit down across him, and notice that he waited for me before he started eating. We both start eating the fruits, talking about Italy a little bit afterwards. "So, what do you want to do today?" he asks while we do the dishes. "Um, I'll just go in with anything you guys want to do" I reply with a smile. "Is there nothing you'd like to see?" Chris adds, which makes me think.

"I've been in Milan a few times already, so not really" I reply. "I didn't mean in Milan, I meant in Italy" he adds with a smile on his face again. "Oh! Um, I've always wanted to go to Venice, but-" I tell, but I get interruptes by Lizzie and Sebastian walking into the kitchen.

"Goodmorning!" Sebastian cheers, and he gives me a kiss on my cheek. "You're happy!" I giggle while he wraps his arms around me. "Why wouldn't I be? We're in Italy!" he cheers, making all of us laugh. "Let's go to the beach today! We have a private one near by" Lizzie adds. We all agree, so they have breakfast while Chris and I head upstairs.

"I had fun this morning" Chris quickly says before I walk into my room. I smile at him and nod. "Me too" I reply, and we both walk into our own rooms. I instantly smile, and walk over to the closet. I have a few bikini's with me, because I don't want to wear the same one every day. I put on my bikini, and a dress over it.

(This dress)

I don't wear any make up, but my lashes are curly anyway. I get back downstairs, and see that Sebastian and Chris are ready to go. They both look at me, and I walk up to them. "You look..." Chris stumbles, making me blush a little. "You look beautiful, as always!" Sebastian adds. Lizzie walks downstairs as well, in a blue version of the dress I'm wearing. We get to one car, and put our stuff in it.

"Who's driving?" Sebastian adds. "I'll drive!" I reply, so I get behind the wheel. Sebastian takes place next to me, Lizzie sits down behind me and Chris sits down next to her. I start driving towards the beach, and arrive a few minutes later.

We have fun the whole day. Chris and I share a few looks, but we didn't really talk. Afterwards, Chris drives to the house while I'm in the passenger seat. I fall asleep after like two minutes, and wake up when we arrive.

______________________________

Instagram

liked by @tomholland2013, @robertdowneyjr and 3.256.834 others

comments: 14.219

elizabetholsenofficial: beach days with best friends >>>

tagged: @ameliablake, @chrisevans, @imsebastianstan

View Comments:

@usernameq: she's so hot omg

@usernameu: so Amelia is with them?!?!

@robertdowneyjr: too bad we couldn't join you today, looks like there was much fun!

@scarlettjohansson: 😍😍😍

@usernamet: so pretty

@usernamsp: #sebelia

@imsebastianstan: we had the best day ever🥳🥂

@usernamew: THEY'RE IN ITALY TOGETHER

@usernamev: I live in Italy😭

@tomholland2013: I miss you guys, especially mom Amelia

@ameliablake: 🥰😘

______________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 3.2K 41
#1 in evans March 31st #1 in chris April 20th #1 in mcucast May 10th #1 in actress October 31st #1 in Instagram April 3rd #1 in fluffandsmut May 10th...
135K 3.8K 48
#1 in Boston, July 17th #1 in together, December 30th #2 in hardtoget, June 29th #2 in set, June 19th #3 in chrisevans, September 1st #3 in sebastian...
18.7K 622 14
š˜øš˜©š˜¦š˜³š˜¦ š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜£š˜³š˜Ŗš˜µš˜Ŗš˜“š˜© š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜µš˜¦š˜³š˜Æ š˜¤š˜¢š˜Æ'š˜µ š˜©š˜¦š˜­š˜± š˜£š˜¶š˜µ š˜§š˜¢š˜­š˜­ š˜§š˜°š˜³ š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜°š˜­š˜„š˜¦š˜³ š˜±š˜­š˜¢š˜“š˜µš˜Ŗš˜¤š˜“ š˜¢š˜µš˜µš˜¦š˜Æš˜„š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø
35K 805 14
#1 in ransom #2 in ransomdrysdale #2 in chrisevansfanfic #3 in knivesout #5 in softspot #7 in drysdale #7 in chrisevans "š“˜ š“½š“±š“²š“·š““ š“·š“ø š“¶š“Ŗš“½š“½ļæ½...