Batty Family - Batfam Oneshots

Par bbmoxi1

EDIT: Username change "That's one batty family..." Requests are open! Lots of Batsis Some x readers, some jus... Plus

Requests!
Over the Years (Jason & Damian)
Blazing Older Brother (Batsis)
Guns N' Roses (Everyone, DickBabs)
The Rooftop (Jason & Dick)
Toxic (Damian & Dick)
Inherently - Part 1 (Batboys)
Inherently - Finale
The Catastrophic Cuisine (Batboys)
Al Ghul - Part 1 (Damian & Tim)
Al Ghul - Part 2
Al Ghul - Finale
[RQ] Pop Guns! - Part 1 (Batsis)
[RQ] Pop Guns! - Finale
[RQ] Replacement? - Part 1 (Batsis)
[RQ] Replacement? - Part 2
[RQ] Replacement? - Part 3
[RQ] Replacement? - Finale
[RQ] Broken - Part 1
[RQ] Broken - Part 2
[RQ] Broken - Part 3
[RQ] Broken - Finale
[RQ] Crush Culture (Batsis)
21 Days - Part 1 (Tim & Others)
21 Days - Part 2
The Game (Batsis)
Rät (Batsis)
Heart Race (Damian & Batsis, Bart x Batsis)
All The Things I Did (Batsis)
[RQ] Spooked Sister (Batsis)
Just So I Could Call You Mine (Batsis)
Move (Batsis)
Enough For You (Batsis)
Trust Me (Batsis)
Achilles (Gotham Knights)
[RQ] The Red Violin - Part 1 (Tim x Reader)
[RQ] The Red Violin - Finale (Tim x Reader)
[RQ] Taken (Jason x Reader)
[RQ] Puppy Love (Jason x Reader)
[RQ] The Youngest (Damian & Family)
[RQ] Impossible (Batsis)

Viper (Batsis)

630 6 2
Par bbmoxi1

Anti-hero ish Batsis. Takes place right after Jason becomes Robin!

(Y/N) and Dick were at the store, Starbucks cups in their hands. Bruce's birthday was coming up, so they went out in search of presents for him. She was leaning on the edge of the cart as Dick looked through the card slots to find something good. Suddenly, though, something grabbed (Y/N)'s attention.

"Dickie, do you think he'd like this one?"

Her brother looked over her shoulder at the card in her hands, "Uh...HAHA, what is that?"

"It's a card with his face on it! Well, Batman's, I guess."

"(Y/N), that's terrifying. Look, they even made you a dude!"

"That's just you, Dick."

"Oh. Well, where are you, then?"

"I dunno. Maybe they made it before I was Robin."

"Maybe," he put an arm around her shoulder, "Well, we can just say it's you as a dude. You should get it, it'd be funny!"

"Okay! Sure."

"Hey, wanna go back to Starbucks after this? I ran out of tea."

Her eyes lit up, "I love that you can drive now."

"Anything for you, Mr. (L/N)."

"Ehehe, stop it!"

"No way, haha!"

(Y/N) smiled down at the photo of her and her brother in a frame next to the Batcomputer; it was one of her favorite pictures of them, and she guessed it was Bruce's, too. With their drinks in their hands, Dick had taken a surprise selfie of the two of them; the steam from the cup swirled around (Y/N)'s nose in the chilly spring air while her brother had a small, innocent smile on his face. She still remembered that day, one of the best days of her life. It was always like that with him; Dick was only two years older than her, so they got on masterfully well. It was never him she had a problem with.

"(Y/N)," Bruce gaped in astonishment. He was surprised he'd even caught just a glimpse of her face because usually, whenever she came around, he would only catch the tail end of her suit as she was leaving.

(Y/N) shook her head, "Don't call me that. You don't get to call me anything."

She turned away, but heard someone whisper, "She'll listen to me."

"No, I won't!"

Dick sighed, "(Y/N)—Viper—"

"See? He's got it. Maybe you should take notes from him," she hopped onto her motorbike and smirked, "Sorry, boys, but I gotta go. Busy saving the world and all? Hahaha."

Her brother ran to her, "Please, wait! I need to—we need to talk to you."

She glared past him and at her father, "You all had forever to talk to me, and you didn't. I don't care anymore. I only came back to get something I left behind."

"Hey!" another voice called to her, standing in front of the motorbike. Her eyes widened when she saw the young boy clad in yellow, green, and red, and she shot an accusatory glance at Bruce.

"Looking for this?" he asked, dangling a piece of cloth in the air.

"Give that back, you lousy excuse for a Robin!" she snatched it from him, "I'll kill you if you mess with me again!"

(Y/N) grabbed him off her vehicle and threw him against the wall, a loud crash following. As Dick rushed over to him, (Y/N) revved her engine.

"Don't try me again, kid. You'll lose," she then smirked at Dick, "And nice costume, birdbrain. You look like a disco vomited on you."

"Oh, shut up! You don't look any better!"

"I look hot as fuck!" she defended loudly, "Whatever—okay—I'm leaving. Goodbye."

They all stared in mild shock as she drove away, Dick still picking up Jason from the floor. He rubbed his back, feeling a bruise already forming.

"Who was that girl? I like her. She seems cool," Jason grinned at the two men in front of him.

"That's Viper. And she's not cool...but she was. Once," Dick answered.

"She was," Bruce confirmed solemnly, then looked at Jason, "Take off your costume. I have to update security around here, so we're having a night in."

"What?! You can't be serious!" the boy whined.

Dick wrapped an arm around him, "Oh, he is. Come on, I'll show you where he hides the alcohol."

"Really?"

"No."

"Brother," Jason rolled his eyes, then glanced behind him.

"I wonder why she cares so much about that thing, anyway. It was just an old shirt. And what was it doing here? And why do you all care about her? And how did she even get in? And how—"

The young man groaned, "Do you ever stop talking?"

He smirked, "Nope."
***
Back at her hideout, (Y/N) ran her hands along the black thread of the shirt. She laid it out on a desk in front of her and sighed, sitting back on the edge of the bed.

"(Y/N)? Are you here?" another woman said as she walked in only semi-cautiously.

"Yeah," she called as the bedroom door opened. In walked Selina Kyle, the person she more or less forced to be her mentor with her incessant nagging. On Bruce's end, though, it added some ease into his life knowing (Y/N) wasn't staying with any complete sociopaths, and plus, Selina offered him occasional updates on her whenever they'd bump into each other.

The woman tilted her head, "Alright, what happened?"

"What?" (Y/N) furrowed her eyebrows, watching Selina sit next to her.

"You look miserable, kid. Spill."

She shrugged, "Well, I got my shirt back."

Selina glanced around, "And?"

"It's just—see, I know Ivy said I shouldn't have attachments to things from the past, that it'd only hurt me—and she was right—but...y'know, it was mine. Dick gave it to me."

The cat stared at her for a moment before she ran a hand through her hair and sighed.

"Listen, don't tell anyone I said this, but (Y/N), it's okay to have attachments," she placed her hand on the girl's thigh, "You see your father and I, we're from two different worlds, villain and hero. But I still, y'know, tolerate him."

(Y/N) smirked, falling back on the bed, "Oh, sure. Tolerate. We can just forget about the time Grayson and I walked in on you two having—"

"(Y/N)," she sneered as the girl's laughter slowly faded out and into a frown.

"It's not just that, though. Bruce replaced me. And I knew he would, but I didn't think it'd be so soon. I just...wish he actually cared about me like I cared about him."

"Don't be stupid, (Y/N). You know Bruce loves you. Jason just needed a home, like you and boy wonder. He may be a terrible father, but I'll be damned if Bruce ever leaves a kid homeless on the streets. 'S just not him."

"Jason's his name, huh? Bruce's next protege...I guess in some stupid way that makes him my brother."

She raised an eyebrow, "He's your brother because he's legally Bruce's child, and so are you."

"Ugh, brother. Well, 'm off to lay on the couch and eat chips while mourning the life I used to have. Care to join?" (Y/N) called behind her as she pushed herself up off the bed and walked out of the room.

"I'll be right there," Selina called back, tip-toeing up to the cloth that rested on the desk. She ran a finger along it—nice sewing, pristine thread—she could make a buck or two off of it if she really wanted to.

Exercising the idea, she decided to turn the shirt around and look at the decal on the front. When she picked it up she found it reeked of the incense Alfred kept burning in the manor, and the logo was a concert t-shirt for a band she swore (Y/N) had mentioned once before. Actually, it looked pretty familiar—it was the same design she'd seen Dick Grayson wearing in a viral picture with a few fans a long time ago. She cringed and threw the shirt back on the desk.

Matching shirts? Really, Grayson? Ugh, count me out.
***
Every night after that, (Y/N) made sure to keep a close eye on the new kid. Sure, she didn't know much about him, but she did know that he was bold and brash—traits that would get him killed. He'd actually found her a few times and scared the living crap out of her. She would retaliate with an elbow to his gut, then remind him never to sneak up on her. Still, he always came back.

"I want answers," he said once, as he rubbed the pain out of his stomach, "Ow..."

She rolled her eyes, "Ugh, about what?"

"Why does Bats keep talking 'bout you like he knows you? And what did you do to Nightwing?"

"What did I do to Nightwing?" she widened her eyes at the question.

"Yeah! Anytime I mention you, he always gets all awkward and down and stuff. What's the deal?"

"Kids are good for nothing," she muttered, "I dunno, man, why don't you figure it out yourself? You're smart, aren't you? Use your head."

He thought for a moment, tapping his chin comically, before he gasped loudly.

"You two were dating!"

"What?"

"It explains everything: them caring about you, the matching shirts, all the stuff you gave him."

"Plea—...wait," (Y/N) narrowed his eyes at the boy, "How do you know about all that?"

Jason scratched his neck, "Actually, Wing's been pretty down lately. He wasn't supposed to tell me anything, but I found him looking at some old stuff and old pictures of you guys. I think he was crying, but I don't really know—but whatever the case, the fuck, Vipe? You hurt my brother. Not cool."

Her regret was evident on her face as she shook her head, "Nah. I didn't hurt him—least not like that. We were...well, we weren't that."

"So what, then? Friends?" his eyes lit up, "Or maybe, siblings? Is that why Bruce cares about you, too?"

"Quit it with that! He doesn't care!" (Y/N) yelled at the boy.

The teen gasped, "You were siblings! Oh, man, I can't believe I figured that out."

"Don't flatter yourself, Jason. Anyone with a brain could've done that. And quicker," she pulled out her grappling hook and latched to a roof a little ways away.

"Wait, what? How do you know my name?"

"Don't be fooled. You're my brother, too, now, insane as your side of the family is," she tugged on the rope and winked at him, "Bye, Little Birdie. Good luck out there, you need it."

As much as Jason doubted that statement, (Y/N) was right; everyone knew that Jason was too...him for his own good. There were many a time when (Y/N) would see him battling alone on the streets below, Nightwing or Batman always swinging in at the last minute to save him.

"Idiot," she shook her head, though she wasn't the best sometimes, either. One particular night out wrecking havoc, (Y/N) was exhausted. As a villain, she didn't think she had much too fear, so she laid down on one of the rooftops and fell asleep.

An hour or so later, she shot up to rude awakening. A little ways away, she heard a loud boom that sounded like a gun fire. With a great speed, she flew to the source of the sound, peering in through the large window above. Her heart rate quickened as she saw the Joker, the only person she feared more than her father.

"Haha, try again old man!" she heard a boy's voice come from down below.

Oh, god, please don't tell me—

As the man with the large assault rifle in his hands backed up, Jason paced forward, smirking as always.

Dumbass! (Y/N) screamed to herself. She bit her hand as he got closer to the gun.

"You won't get me, I can promise you that."

"Hmph. Where'd that Girl Wonder go? At least she was a pretty sight to look at when she was annoying me."

The girl stuck her tongue out and fake-barfed, then listened closer to the quarrel.

"Aw, what? You saying I'm not pretty?"

"Eugh. Y'know, you're comments are making it a lot easier for me to not feel bad about killing you."

Bruce, Dick, please don't make me go after him...

The man put the gun to his eye once again.

Aw, fuck it.

(Y/N) crashed through the window, landing on the gun just before he was about to fire.

"Hey, jackass. You called?" she said, kicking the gun to the other side of the room.

"Ugh, finally, Girl Wonder—we meet again. I've heard so much about you and this new persona you've taken on. You're looking charming as ever, might I add," he winked, running his finger along her chin. She latched onto his hand and twisted it backwards.

"I'll break every bone in your sorry body if you do that to me again!"

"So the fight begins," he laughed maniacally. (Y/N) backed up to the opposite wall that Jason was hovering near.

"Stay behind me," she whispered, an arm out to cover him.

He grimaced, "I had it under control."

"I'm sure," she replied sarcastically, then yelled, "Alright, you lunatic, come at me!"

The Joker lunged for her, but she caught him and threw him against the ground. Instead, she jumped on top of him, but he overpowered her and rolled them over so he was on top again. He got in a few good punches, but ultimately nothing that could stop (Y/N) from flipping him over once again. This time, she grabbed him by the collar and head butted him, but he grabbed a tiny explosive that (Y/N) couldn't even see.

"Viper!" Jason called, rushing in and grabbing the bomb from the Joker's hand. He threw it towards the wall just as it was about to explode.

"Wha—!"

The wall exploded into a million tiny bricks as red overtook their vision. She lifted the Joker and used him as a human shield, hearing his yelps as the bricks hit him over the head. After the smoke cleared, (Y/N) blinked.

"Oh. Uh, thanks."

"Duh," Jason shrugged, "What's up with him?"

She shook the limp man in her arms, then made a pleased humming sound.

"Out cold," she commented happily, dropping him to the floor, "Thanks, man."

"Yeah, no prob—ow! Hey!" he shouted as she slapped him upside the head.

"What the hell were you thinking going after the Joker alone? I would've died if not for the stunt you pulled, and I've been training with Bats for like—forever! You would've been toast if not for me, kid."

"Well, I found him, I should've had the honors of putting him out! Plus, imagine if I brought that home with me. Bruce and Dick would be like 'woah!'"

(Y/N) raised an eyebrow, "Maybe after they personally killed you."

"Robin!" Batman growled loudly, jumping in from (Y/N)'s hole in the roof.

She hit Jason's arm jokingly, "Speak of the devil."

"What on earth were you thinking going after the Joker alone?"

"Bruce, I had to! I wasn't just going to let him destroy Gotham!" the boy threw his arms out dramatically and (Y/N) put a hand on his shoulder.

"It's okay, I swooped in and saved his ass."

At that, Nightwing fell in, eyes wide at the scene; Bruce was sputtering—actually sputtering—at (Y/N)'s unexpected actions. And (Y/N) was actually talking to him!

"I—uh—(Y/N). Thank—"

She lifted a hand, walking backwards, "Save it, Bruce. I know I could never make you proud back at home, but I hope this time, at least...never mind. The kid probably ended up saving me really, I didn't do much—"

"(Y/N)," Bruce grabbed her shoulder as she tried to back up even further, "Who ever said I wasn't proud of you?"

Her jaw fell agape at his words, then she chuckled bashfully. He continued, "You saved my son. That's more than I ever could have asked for."

"Yeah, well, y'know," she shrugged. Suddenly, though, Bruce was pushed out of the way and she was being held in a tight embrace, Jason launched into her side.

"Dude!" he complained, squirming around.

"I'm so glad you two are okay. That was some of the dumbest shit I've ever seen," Dick grinned, freeing Jason and turning to his sister, "And you. Thank you. Are you okay? You look beat."

"Dick, stop worrying, I'm fine. It's nothing I can't handle," she smiled at him, slapping his hand halfheartedly. Although both her eyes were bruised and her lip was busted open, she still radiated beauty.

"Selina says hi, by the way," she perked up, grappling to the ceiling, "Speaking of, I should get home. She's probably not worried, but still."

Bruce shook his head as he smiled, "Tell her we said thank you."

(Y/N) sat on a pipe, dangling her legs back and forth, "For what?"

"For taking care of my daughter."

The girl hid the smile that was crawling onto her face as she turned her back to them and leaped away. The boys watched her for a moment, Dick's head falling as he knew there wasn't anything more he could do. Just as Bruce had led his sons to the door, though, she turned around.

"Hey, wait!" she called loudly across the building.

"Yeah?" her older brother called back hopefully.

"Is, um...is that whole coming home offer still open?"

Graciously, Bruce grinned.

"Always."

"Cool," she laughed, "I'll consider it. Bye, Dickie! Bye, Jay Jay! Bye, B!"

"See you around, (N/N)! I love you!" Dick waved as she jumped through the opening in the roof. While she was downscaling back to the street, she heard Jason's loud speech.

"Jay Jay? Really? What kind of nickname is that?"

"She's just trying to tell you she cares, Jaylad."

"Yeah, she's been calling me Dickie for years now. You'll get used to it...Jay Jay."

"Stooop."

(Y/N) giggled warmly at the bickers. Finally landing on the street below, she took out her phone to make sure she knew the way back to the Manor.

She wasn't going home today. But, as the months flew by, she accepted that it wasn't a totally terrible idea. Just mildly. Or, at least, that was what she claimed.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

194 9 8
I don't know what to put here besides the warnings honestly. ⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠ 𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 ⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠ 𝑀𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠 𝑜𝑓: 𝑎𝑏𝑢𝑠𝑒, 𝑟𝑎𝑝𝑒, 𝑠𝑒𝑥𝑢�...
39.3K 957 21
You've been best friends with Batboys for a very long time. But you don't know all about their crime fighting and vigilantism. After a long night of...
395K 9.8K 65
Title says it all Rated #1 in #jasontodd 2018!!! Rated #1 in #robin 2018!!! Rated #2 in #timdrake 2018!! Rated #8 in #readerinsert 2018 Rated #21 in...
232K 5.2K 40
This is just a place to put all of my ideas that I need to get out of my head. Mostly the bat boys (if you want the bat girls than you can tell me in...