Baby Grey (Grey's Anatomy) AB...

By mill25x

ABANDONED "Part of being dark and twisty is not having good relationships with people, but here I am, surroun... More

CAST
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight
Twenty nine
Thirty
Thirty one
Thirty two
Thirty three
Thirty four
Thirty five
Thirty six
Thirty seven
Thirty eight
Thirty nine
Forty
Forty one
Forty two
Forty three
Forty four
Forty five
Forty six
Forty seven
Forty eight
Forty nine
Fifty
Fifty one
Fifty two
Fifty three
Fifty four
Fifty five
Fifty six
Fifty seven
Fifty eight
Fifty nine
Sixty
Sixty one
Sixty two
Sixty three
Sixty four
Sixty five
Sixty six
Sixty seven
Sixty eight
Sixty nine
Seventy
Seventy one
Seventy two
Seventy three
Seventy four
Seventy five
Seventy six
Seventy seven
Seventy eight
Seventy nine
Eighty
Eighty one
Eighty two
Eighty three
Eighty four
Eighty five
Eighty six
Eighty seven
Eighty eight
Eighty nine
Ninety
Ninety one
Ninety two
Ninety three
Ninety four
Ninety five
Ninety six
Ninety seven
Ninety eight
Ninety nine
One hundred
One hundred and one
One hundred and two
One hundred and three
One hundred and four
One hundred and five
One hundred and six
One hundred and seven
One hundred and eight
One hundred and nine
One hundred and ten
One hundred and eleven
One hundred and twelve
One hundred and thirteen
One hundred and fourteen
One hundred and fifteen
One hundred and sixteen
One hundred and seventeen
One hundred and eighteen
One hundred and twenty
One hundred and twenty one
One hundred and twenty two
One hundred and twenty three
One hundred and twenty four
One hundred and twenty five
One hundred and twenty six
One hundred and twenty seven
One hundred and twenty eight
One hundred and twenty nine
One hundred and thirty
One hundred and thirty one
One hundred and thirty two
One hundred and thirty three
One hundred and thirty four
One hundred and thirty five
One hundred and thirty six
One hundred and thirty seven
One hundred and thirty eight
One hundred and thirty nine
One hundred and forty

One hundred and nineteen

2.8K 144 12
By mill25x

"Okay, are we ready?" Erin whispered as she and the kids hid in the living room behind the couches. Alex and Arizona were bringing Meredith home so Erin and the kids were surprising her with balloons, party poppers, a fully decorated Christmas house and cake, curtesy of Zola and Archie baking with Arizona and April.

"Yeah," the older four whispered.

"Okay, quiet," Erin whispered, putting her finger to her lips. The kids copied and they heard the front door open. She held up three fingers for the kids, counting them down to one when Alex turned the lights on.

They all jumped up, pulling the party poppers.

"Welcome home!" they said. Meredith laughed, holding her arms out.

"Thank you!" she said. The four older kids raced over, all of them fighting to hug Meredith while Erin quickly disposed of the smoking poppers.

"The little ones are down for the night so it's just us big guys for cake," Erin said.

"Cake?" Meredith said.

"We baked it, mommy, Archie and me!" Zola said.

"You did?" Meredith said.

"Yeah, Mermaid! It's got prinkles," Archie said, stumbling over the word sprinkles.

"It's got sprinkles? Wow, that's amazing," Meredith smiled, letting the kids lead her into the kitchen.

"I spoke to Amelia," Arizona said, wrapping her arms around Erin's waist as they followed.

"And?" Erin said.

"Thirty days clean. Mer isn't ready to forgive her, yet, but Amelia said she's not ready to forgive Mer yet, either, so I think we're on the right track but not at the finish line?" Arizona said.

"It's progress," Alex shrugged, wrapping his arms around both of them.

"We'll take it," Erin laughed, kissing their cheeks before heading into the kitchen. "Who wants cake?" she said.

"Me! Me! Me!"

"Lay off the damn horn, will ya?" Alex scoffed as he climbed into the car. Meredith took her hand off the horn. "God, carpool sucks," he said.

"Hang on. Is Wilson coming?" Erin said, looking into the backseat where Maggie and Alex were sat.

"I think so," Alex said.

"What do you mean you think so?" Meredith asked.

"I can't... look, she's all over the place. I don't even know why she let me back in the house. We barely talk, which is probably good because it's fewer chances I'll piss her off again," Alex said.

"That's pathetic," Meredith scowled.

"What's her problem?" Alex asked.

"She's in a mood," Maggie and Erin said.

"Still?" Alex asked. The door opened and Jo shoved her bag at Alex.

"I said to tell her that I needed a minute," Jo said.

"You didn't tell me that," Alex said, shuffling over so she could fit in.

"Yes, I did. You didn't listen," Jo scoffed.

"So done with carpool," Meredith sang, driving off from their building.

"Believe me, I'd rather be doing carpool than a school run," Erin said.

"Very good point. Arizona is a saint," Maggie said.

"You better be treating her right, Erin Grey-Robbins. I raised you to be a good person," Meredith said. Erin smirked.

"Believe me, Arizona gets treated extremely well," Erin said.

"Oh, ew!" Meredith whined, slapping Erin's arm. Erin laughed, rolling her eyes fondly.

"You asked, Mermaid," she said.

"I didn't think you'd tell me," Meredith said.

"Please, you don't share a wall. At least you don't get front row seats to the experience," Maggie said.

"Hey, nobody said you had to listen," Erin snorted.

"Oh, shut up," Alex laughed, poking Erin's neck from behind.

"Ah! Don't do that, you little dirtbag," Erin laughed, turning so she was side on to avoid him poking her again.

"This is the most unfun fun night we're having," Erin sighed that night, curled up on the couch with Arizona as the two of them, Meredith, Maggie, Alex, Callie and Bailey drank on the couch.

"So, how long is this going to last?" Meredith asked, taking a sip of her margarita.

"Come on. It's fun," Maggie whined.

"I want to go to bed," Meredith said.

"Oh, I do, too, and I can't go home," Alex scoffed, taking a bite of his pizza.

"I don't want to go home... Alone," Callie sighed. "I miss Penny," she said.

"I miss having sex," Alex said.

"Ugh. Penny and I had the greatest sex. It was that journey of discovery great sex you have in the beginning," Callie said.

"Jo and I had sex like that all the time," Alex sighed.

"And now, no Penny, no sex. No sex with Penny. None of it," Callie said.

"We had sex ten minutes before you guys got here," Arizona smirked at them, kissing Erin's forehead.

"Ew," Callie groaned.

"Right against that wall," Erin pointed at the wall in the hallway.

"That's right in the view of the front door," Maggie whispered, horrified. Erin and Arizona shrugged.

"We have four kids. We have to spice up the sex life somehow," Erin said.

"With voyeurism?" Maggie said.

"No, they have a point. It's good sex when the risk is a lot higher," Callie said.

"Thank you," Arizona beamed.

"Yeah. I mean, we had it in the conference room, once. Right on the table before a meeting," Erin said.

"Ew!" Maggie whined loudly.

"Okay, let's not talk about sex, because the chief is here," Meredith said.

"I'm just eating my pizza. Besides, it sounds like none of y'all are getting any anyway. Other than the lesbian horndogs," Bailey snorted.

"Pierce is getting some," Alex said.

"No, I'm not. Don't say that. Forget he said that. So annoying," Maggie said quickly.

"Okay, but, guys, really, you can go," Meredith said.

"No, we're here because it's fun," Maggie said.

"No, really, it's okay. I can-" Meredith started.

"Are you sure? 'Cause you seem a little-" Alex said.

"Cranky as hell? Which is totally understandable with everything you've gone through. Of course you would be," Maggie said.

"And we're worried," Callie said.

"You don't have to worry," Meredith said.

"We know," Erin said, nodding at Meredith to show her support.

"And I'm not cranky," Meredith said.

"I know. Except you are all the time," Maggie said.

"I really just want-" Meredith tried.

"What do you want?" Alex said.

"What can we do?" Maggie asked.

"Leave my house. Get out. I mean, thank you, but, really, just go be with whoever somewhere else so that I can go to sleep. Leave," Meredith said desperately.

"She's right," Erin said, standing up and pulling Arizona with her. "We want to have really loud sex and we want to do that in the kitchen. So, you know, unless you want to see all of that, get out of our house," she said.

"I'm leaving," Maggie groaned, standing up and grabbing her things.

"I can't leave," Alex rubbed his face.

"But you can go to the spare bedroom in the attic and not hear anything," Arizona smirked, wrapping her arms around Erin's waist from behind.

"C'mon, Karev. Sofia is staying here for the night so we can go and finish this party in Joe's," Callie said.

"Gladly," Alex said.

They left, Bailey following with a goodbye.

"There you go," Erin smiled at Meredith.

"Thank you. Are you actually having sex? Do I need earplugs?" Meredith said.

"You'll be okay," Arizona said. Meredith nodded and headed upstairs.

"We aren't having sex?" Erin looked at her wife.

"Oh, we are. You're just gonna have to be very, very quiet," Arizona whispered, leaning in to kiss Erin as her hand slid into her jeans. Erin laughed, wrapping her arms around Arizona's neck and tangling her fingers in her hair.

"That is gonna be difficult," Erin chuckled.

"Then you'll just have to try really hard," Arizona said, pushing Erin against the wall.

Erin moaned as Arizona started sucking on her neck, eyes fluttering shut as her hand made her way into her underwear. Arizona giggled cutely, putting her free hand over Erin's mouth to keep her quiet.

"Hey, I just forgot my-"

Maggie cut herself off as she saw Erin and Arizona, groaning loudly and turning around.

"My eyes!" she shouted, slamming the front door behind herself. Erin looked at Arizona, the two of them laughing loudly as they listened to Maggie's footsteps stomp down the driveway.

"Maybe we should only do this when we're definitely home alone," Erin said.

"Want me to stop?" Arizona said, moving her hand out of Erin's underwear. Erin shook her head quickly.

"No way. Forget Maggie," Erin said. Arizona smirked, kissing her again.

"I love you, baby," Arizona said softly.

"I love you, more," Erin smiled back.

"April and Jackson are signing the divorce papers today, so I'm gonna crash at April's and make sure she's okay," Arizona said as she and Erin packed lunches for the kids.

"Just bring her back here," Meredith shrugged. "We'll all get drunk together," she said.

"You're gonna be late because you have a late surgery, Maggie will be having sex with our little intern friend, Amelia still hasn't moved back home and it'll be just me home. No. She is going to April's and I am going to enjoy the house to myself," Erin said.

"You'll still have seven kids," Maggie snorted.

"They'll be asleep. I will be able to have a bath in peace, wash my hair in peace. I might even have time to shave my legs for once, if the kids don't wake up," Erin sighed dreamily.

"Maggie, you like April, right?" Arizona smirked at Maggie.

"I'm not taking over your best friend duties so you can have sex with your wife. I would, if you were in a dry spell, but we all know that you're not," Maggie said. Arizona laughed, kissing Erin's lips quickly as she stepped past her to put the sandwiches in the lunch boxes.

"I'll try and be quick, baby," she said.

"Oh, please do not try and be quick," Erin smirked.

"Hey, horndogs, chill out!" Meredith threw a carrot slice at Erin, who caught it in her mouth and smirked at her.

"Shut up, Mermaid," she said.

"Mommy, Bear, Zona, Mags, I can't find my shoes!" Zola yelled from upstairs.

"These poor kids having to reel off a list of parental figures," Erin snorted, watching as Maggie headed upstairs to help Zola.

"Honestly. Better than none, though," Meredith said.

"Very good point," Erin nodded.

Arizona:

She's pregnant x

Erin:

april?

Arizona:

Yes

Erin:

good thing we aren't throwing the baby stuff out yet then lmao

"Hi," Amelia grinned, limping into the attending's lounge with one boot on. Erin looked up from where she was reading her charts on the couch, while Maggie got coffee.

"Hi. You're only wearing one boot," Maggie said.

"I know. I was late. And I couldn't find the other one," Amelia said.

"Amelia," Erin raised her eyebrows.

"Ah. You think I'm bootless 'cause I'm drunk. It's fine. I'm not drunk. I just got my 60-day chip. I am bootless because I had sex with Owen, and his stupid trailer is very dark. And I was very late because of the sex, which was so great. So I just thought, screw it. I may not know where my boot is, but it's gonna be a great day," Amelia grinned.

"I hate you," Maggie said.

"Don't hate," Amelia said.

"I haven't had sex in days. DeLuca and I almost got caught by Webber," Maggie said.

"By Webber?" Erin gasped.

"So we had to cool it in the hospital. And he's never got time. Interns never have any freaking time. So I never have sex. I know where all my boots are," Maggie said bitterly.

"I have no idea where any of my boots are and it's partially because of the sex, partially because there are seven kids that all seem to love hiding in my shoe closet because it's the biggest one in the house," Erin said.

"You're a bitch," Maggie said. "I walked in on her and Arizona having sex in the hallway a few days ago. Right in the view of the door," she said.

"Nice," Amelia smirked at Erin. "Anyone home?" she said.

"Mer and the kids were asleep. Everyone else was gone. Maggie came back," Erin said.

"God, Maggie, stop throwing Erin's boots at her head. Let her lose them," Amelia teased.

"You're both insufferable. I'm going to hang out with Meredith, because she's the only other sister not having sex," Maggie said.

"She's not having sex with a partner because her husband is dead," Amelia said.

"But she does own vibrators. I mean, I would know. I bought her half of them in med school," Erin shrugged.

"I hate you both," Maggie said, leaving the lounge. Erin and Amelia laughed loudly.

"She loves us, really," Amelia said.

"Oh, totally," Erin nodded.

"Dr. Grey?" a voice came from behind Erin as she operated on a patient.

Erin looked at Jo Wilson, raising an eyebrow.

"It's Dr. Blake," she whispered.

"What, Dr. Blake?" Erin asked Penny. "Clamp, Wilson," she nodded at the liver.

"On it," Jo muttered, clamping the artery carefully.

"The other Dr. Grey would like me to tell you that Katie Bryce is in the hospital with a giant frontal lobe aneurysm. Dr. Shepherd is on the case," Penny said.

Erin pulled her hands out of the patient, motioning to a barely visible scar on her forehead.

"See this scar, Wilson?" she said.

"Yeah," Jo frowned slightly. "That's quite big," she said.

"That is a scar I received when Katie Bryce was having a seizure. Meredith shoved me into a wall by accident and Bailey had to stitch me up. She was my first ever patient and I ended up with a scar, when I didn't even get to operate. She was a bitch. God, how is she?" Erin asked, looking at Blake.

"Uh, as expected, when you find out you have another aneurysm," Blake said.

"Right. Tell Mer to keep me updated. And tell Dr. Shepherd that Katie is a pain in the ass and I have a scar because of her. And that she's a superhero," Erin said.

"You want me to tell Dr. Shepherd that she's a superhero?" Blake repeated.

"That was what I said. Right, Wilson?" Erin said.

"Right," Wilson nodded.

"So, Blake, go and tell my sisters what I just said. Mer to keep me updated, Mi that she's a pain in the ass, I have a scar because of her and that she's a superhero. Amelia is one, not Katie. Well, Katie is, in her own way, but Amelia is the bigger superhero," Erin said.

"Got it," Blake mumbled, heading back out of the OR.

"Oh, April Kepner, there you are," Erin grinned as April bumped into Erin, Archie, Zola, Rueben and Bailey in the hallway.

"Hello, Erin and co," April laughed, scooping Rueben up and peppering his face with kisses. "How's my godson?" she cooed.

"Good," Rueben grinned.

April chuckled and looked at Erin.

"You okay?" she said.

"Yeah, we're all heading out for dinner while Mer finishes up with her surgeries. Arizona has a mom in labour, so she's gonna bring the babies home with Mer and Maggie when they're done. I wanted to give you this," Erin said, fumbling in her bag.

She handed April the box of teabags she had packed, smiling as April stared at them.

"Am I missing something?" she said.

"Clearly," Erin chuckled. "They are excellent when you're in pain," Erin said.

"In pain? Is this about the divorce?" April raised her eyebrows.

"No. This is about the second trimester when everything starts to grow and you hate it. I only found it with the twins and I figured you'd need it," Erin said.

"Oh," April stared down at the box before smiling and hugging Erin. "Thank you," she said.

"Of course. And, hey, don't go buying all sorts of shit for the kid, alright? Just come by our place. We've got seven kids' worth of shit for you to steal," Erin said. April chuckled.

"Yeah, we got rid of quite a lot," April said awkwardly.

"I'm here if you need anything, alright? I promise. No matter the time, call me. Or Arizona if I don't answer. One of us will be available," Erin said.

"Thank you," April said, kissing her cheek. She put Rueben down, smiling at all the kids. "I'll let you guys go to dinner. Have fun," she said.

"Say thank you," Erin said.

"Thank you," the kids chorused, letting Erin usher them towards her car.

"Oh, Kep!" Erin called.

"Yeah?" April said.

"We're throwing a joint first birthday party for El and the twins. Next Saturday, one pm, you're all invited," Erin said.

"I'll be there," April smiled.

"Happy birthday, my beautiful babies!" Meredith cooed as she placed the large cake in front of the three birthday girls, the three candles lit behind Meredith's hands until it was time.

They'd opted for one cake as opposed to three, as they were too young to eat three full cakes. And their birthdays were only a month apart, so it made more sense to just give them a joint party to ensure everybody could be there due to their chaotic schedules.

"Yay!" Natalie and Jasmine clapped. Ellis giggled, squeezing their hands excitedly.

"Cake! Cake!" Ellis cheered.

"Yeah, baby, cake," Erin laughed.

"Okay, are we ready?" Arizona asked.

"Yeah," they all nodded. "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Ell, Jas and Nat, happy birthday to you!" they all sang.

The girls giggled and blew out their candles, everybody clapping for them. Meredith pulled the candles out.

"Okay, everybody, hands in," Meredith said.

"Yes!" Bailey and Archie gasped.

They, Sofia, Rueben and Zola slid off their spots on the couch, all of them shoving their hands into the cake to grab a handful.

"I do not regret inventing the sheet on the floor, hands for the cake method," Erin sighed happily.

"Easy cleanup, too. Just throw the sheet in the trash," Amelia grinned, accepting the handful of cake Natalie was holding out to her. She opened her mouth and carefully took a bite of the icing. "Good cake, too," she said.

"April and Arizona baked it," Meredith said. "And thank god, too. We're terrible at cooking," she said.

"Cooking is food. Baking is cake," April said.

"Yeah, exactly," Erin nodded.

"Exactly why you two should not be allowed in the kitchen," Alex snorted, smacking the back of Erin and Meredith's heads.

"Oh, shut up," Erin rolled her eyes fondly.

"Callie wants us to have a double date with her and Penny," Arizona told Erin as they got all seven kids into the hospital lobby a few weeks later.

The older four were walking, Bailey and Rueben holding Arizona's hands while Zola and Archie walked ahead as they talked about something. Erin was pushing Ellis and Jasmine in the double buggy, with Natalie on her hip as they'd outgrown the triple pram they'd bought for when they were smaller and they were too big to justify buying another one before they grew out of that, too.

"Okay, no way," Erin shook her head. "I said I'd be civil for Callie's sake but in no circumstances are Blake and I ever going to be friends. No offence to Callie, I love her, but I'm not down with double dates," Erin said.

"I said that. She said to ask you anyway," Arizona said.

"I'm sorry for snapping. I just can't, baby. In no way can I do that," Erin said.

"I said that," Arizona nodded. "And I get it. I said you wouldn't go," she said.

"Thank you," Erin sighed.

"Erin?" a voice came.

Erin looked up, face draining of colour as she saw exactly who had just called out to her.

Katherine Mclaren stood ahead of them with Jennifer at her side. There was a little boy on Jennifer's hip, who had the same tanned skin, dark hair and blue eyes as Jesse did.

"Mama?" Archie frowned, looking up at Erin. "What's going on?" he said.

"Uh," Erin turned to look at Arizona with wide eyes. "Arizona, can you take the kids up to daycare, please?" Erin asked.

"Yeah, of course," Arizona nodded. "Come to mommy, baby," she held her arms out for Natalie. Natalie whined, burying her face in Erin's neck.

"I'll take her. You just take the others? And tell Alex I'll be up when I can," Erin said.

"You want me to page Mer?" Arizona whispered.

"No, no, I'm fine," Erin whispered.

"Okay. Page me if you need me," Arizona whispered. Erin nodded and watched as Arizona took the pram, ushering the kids past Katherine and Jennifer and into the elevator.

"Katherine, Jennifer," Erin pulled a fake smile on her face. "Who is this little guy?" she asked nicely.

"This is JJ," Jennifer said, rubbing JJ's back. "He's Jesse's son," she said.

Erin could barely hold back the vomit that wanted to rise in her throat. So Jesse had a son that looked around the same age as Bailey, maybe even the same age as Archie, Zola and Sofia. After he'd ended things with her because he wouldn't have a child with a shitty mother like he'd said Erin would've been.

Still, she held nothing against JJ. It wasn't his fault his dad was a prick.

"He's gorgeous. Hi, JJ, I'm Erin," Erin smiled at JJ.

"Who's this little angel?" Katherine smiled at Natalie.

"Oh, this is my daughter. Natalie. She's my youngest," Erin said.

"You have seven?" Jennifer asked.

"No, god," Erin shook her head. "Four. Archie, Rueben, Jasmine and Natalie. Jas and Nat are twins. Zola, Bailey and Ellis are Mer's kids. Zola and Archie are both five, Bailey is three, Rue's two, the twins and Ellis are one," Erin said.

"And you're married," Katherine said, eyes falling to Erin's hand. She looked down at her rings and nodded.

"Yeah. To Arizona. As you probably figured out," Erin said. "What are you guys doing here? Is everything okay?" she asked.

"Actually, JJ's been complaining of abdominal pain all day," Jennifer said. "I, uh, I went to med school, 'cause of you talking about it so much when we knew you. I started my internship in New York back in July. I was on a visit home, spending the day with JJ, and he got sick. I think he needs an appy," she said.

"Well, let's get the little guy checked out and we can go from there, okay?" Erin said.

"Are you going to be doing it, dear?" Katherine asked. "Not that it wouldn't be lovely to have you do it. We would love to talk and talk about life, considering you look great! It's just, Jesse's on his way. He was on business in LA so he's flying back to be with JJ," she said.

"I can have Alex do it. Dr. Karev, I mean. He's co-head of peds with me. He can do it. I'll stay far away if that's what you want," Erin said.

"Whatever you feel most comfortable with, sweetheart," Katherine smiled.

"Well, uh, let's get you up to peds and I'll get Alex to come and see you guys. He's great with kids, so JJ doesn't have to worry. None of you have to worry," Erin said.

"That'd be great. Thank you," Jennifer smiled, rubbing JJ's back as the five of them headed towards the elevator.

Natalie grabbed Erin's necklace, one that Derek had bought her for her birthday one year, and pulled it into her mouth.

"Ah, no, baby," Erin cooed, pulling it out of her teeth. "That's not good for your teeth. How about," Erin mumbled, rummaging in her bag until she produced a teething toy, "This," she said.

"T'anks," Natalie smiled, pulling it into her mouth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.8K 724 44
OC x Arizona Robbins Season 1 - ? Slow burn
1.2M 29.2K 70
"I don't get it." He shook his head at me, his frustration clear in his eyes. "Why can't you just let yourself be happy, for once?" "What makes you t...
525K 9K 62
" According to Greek Mythology, humans were originally created with four arms, four legs, and a head with two faces. Fearing their power, Zeus separa...