F--k off, Mineta!

By IheartPickles07

An MHA Genderbend Fanfic. The story kicks off to a great start when UA is being attacked by villains. Two to... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 {or chapter 4 part 2, your choice}
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Author's Note
Another author's note, but you might want to read this one
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Author's Note, 1k special! (somewhat?)
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Final A/N (I'm sorrryyy)
Ideas/Requests for the rewrite

A/N (if you really like the story then I highly recomend that you read this)

94 2 6
By IheartPickles07

Okay.
I am considering rewriting this.

I like the story and stuff, I'm not gonna drop it like the British pound (if you get it you get it), but I feel that the execution was bad. The beginning had poor grammar and I feel that the timing is a little slower that what I was trying to go for.
(Also I want more genderbent characters, though that's liable to change)

For now, this book specifically may be discontinued, but the general story will be continued in a way.
If you have any suggestions or requests, I would love to hear them. Sorry and thank you for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 159 9
"𝘛𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘯𝘰 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶" "𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘔𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘐 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘠𝘰𝘶." "𝘏𝘮?" "𝘐 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭...
683 48 30
After Katsuki helps Izuku get a job at the discount store he works at, Izuku soon has to face the crush he's been harboring for his childhood friend...
49.3K 609 39
DO NOT READ. SUPER CRINGY/BAD FIC. IT WAS MY FIRST ONE AND IT SUCKS. IF YOU DO READ.... read at your own risk....I really hate this fic- Completed...
43.9K 914 22
It starts off as a normal training day when villains attack. Midoriya gets struck by one of their quirks which changes his gender? Everything is diff...