Loving the Enemy

Av mydumbas

Book 1 of 2 When two of the biggest Mafia's are threatened, they are forced to work together to defeat the en... Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Epilogue
...

PLEASE READ!!

15.4K 127 4
Av mydumbas

Hello:)

In this book will be mature content, as well as violence, weapons, steamy scenes (if you know you know) and more.
If you want me to warn you before these scenes  please write in the comments.

If you already read the book then don't spoil in the comments or anything.

I will use google translations so if somethings wrong: sorry in advance.

This is my first time writing a story so please don't hate or anything. If there are any grammatical mistakes please inform me because my mother language is not English and I am still learning:)

You guys can also write me privat or not if you have any wishes or suggestions for the story. It would also be cool if you have better ideas how I could improve my sentences (I often put too many details or something in them or I miss something or I could just describe it better so that it'll also like sound better) . I would love to work together with you guys:)))

Anyways let get into it I guess.
Enjoy I hope you like it.

_____________

Note: this book hasn't been edited yet and I started writing in 2021 so first of all: my writing might be a bit bad at the beginning😭 and secondly the humor might be a bit cringe but I don't really have time to edit this story so I apologize for any cringe moments in advance😔

Fortsett Γ₯ les

You'll Also Like

133K 1.9K 55
|Book 1 in Dangerous Mafia Series| Please read this first| A girl who has secrets and thoughts darker than most. A boy who will be the leader of the...
11.2M 248K 37
" W..what are you-" " Do you want me to show all those people who you belong to the easy way or the hard way?" He says deeply, a dark look in his eye...
1.3M 29.9K 50
𝑫𝑹𝑢𝑾𝑡𝑬𝑫 𝑩𝑳𝑢𝑢𝑫, Book 1 in 𝐓𝐇𝐄 πƒπ‘πŽπ–ππ„πƒ π’π„π‘πˆπ„π’ a dark enemies-to-lovers gang/mafia romance by 𝐊. πƒπ€π‘πŠ. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π’πˆπποΏ½...
83.3K 479 9
(EDITING) Evangeline West was a happy girl when she was little, despite the passing of her mother and the actions of her father, she always could cou...