Mafia step brothers 2

By luvbangton

So,this is the season 2 of the book 'Mafia step brothers'!Hope you all will enjoy! "Who are you?" the girl as... More

Introduction
Part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30(End)
announcement
Announcement
Secrets of Bom

part 22

17.9K 999 505
By luvbangton

Bom walked inside the KB building with Namjoon and Jimin. A loads of securities were infront of the building for their protection. It was really dangerous for them to walk freely with the ice war going on between the two mafia gangs. LJ group might initiate a war very soon so bangtan has to be prepared.

News were spreading around the country with a lightning speed. Paparazzi was everywhere trying to grab some hot news and everyone has to be cautious. But Namjoon being Namjoon, he took the full advantage of the situation. The news of Kim enterprise and LJ group being literal enemies were not a secret anymore. Not only in mafia world,but also in business world. For the world,they are business enemies. Companies had been siding up with the strongest opponent right at the moment. Both Companies had their own powers. Kim siblings were young and powerful. They have the energy of youth. On the other side,LJ CEO had the experience of a long time. It was a bit confusing for minor companies to decide their side to gain more powers now. Only wise companies decided to stay neutral.

Government had been in full alert in case a war break down like last time. They also stayed neutral at the moment. Namjoon openly dealt with KB in case Lee Jujihyun take some unnecessary measures to take down KB company since it was important to Bom. Rumours of KB company being under Kim enterprise's protection had been going around due to this. And due to this,it will be hard for LJ to attack KB.

Bom and her two brothers sat on a couch. Soojin was infront of them. It was clearly awkward for every party. Namjoon cleared his throat before opening his mouth.

"First of all,I need to thank you for saving our sister" he started his formal speech. "We had a very bad image of yours thinking you stole her away from us. But we were so much foolish"

Soojin smiled slightly. "It's okay. I understand" she muttered softly feeling flustered.

"No,it was not okay. We might have done something bad if we didn't know the truth. We really had bad intentions when we signed a contract with you. I even had the evil thoughts of destroying your company if Bom reject to come to us"

With this Bom and Soojin widen their eyes and looked at Namjoon in disbelief.

"Kim Namjoon!" Bom yelled feeling furious.

Namjoon smiled sheepishly."Sorry Bom. We are not some ordinary brothers every sister could have. You already know that right?"

Bom sighed with a slight smile and shook her head as she is done with him.Then Namjoon again looked at Soojin.

"Please forgive us"

Soojin nodded with a smile."I understand you. As a sister, I also would do anything for my brother"

"Also,there is this person who wants to say something too" he turned to Jimin and gave him a weird smile signalling him to speak.

Jimin cleared his throat. "So, I heard everything from Bom. And now I remember you"

Soojin kept a frozen smile on her face. She wasn't affected by her embarrassing past. Instead she was thankful for every person who shaped her into this lady today.

"I indeed remember you too Mr.Kim. You were the root cause of my turning point. And for that I'm thankful for you"

She bowed a little and showed her sincere gratitude shocking Jimin. He never expected her to bow down to him in respect. He thought that she would lash on to him but she proved him wrong. Indeed she has shaped into a great woman today. Her path is crystal clear now.

And it impressed the siblings. Specifically Namjoon. She was a perfect woman. A leader. A boss. A queen. A perfect woman with a determined heart. A real woman who had her feet on the ground.

"I really feel ashamed for things I did" Jimin spoke softly. "My sister taught me a big lesson that day but I guess I feel the real meaning of her words today. I shouldn't have touched a woman who does not belong to me. As a brother,I should respect every woman or else I might be disrespecting my own sister. I'm so sorry for that day"

Bom smiled feeling proud. She squeezed his shoulder in a comforting manner before giving his cheek a small peck."That's my brother"

Jimin smiled feeling proud of himself. He loved when his sister complimented him. In that way,he felt her love.

"It's all in the past Mr.Kim. And I forgave you a long time ago. Also I don't regret anything. I'm happy wit the things happened"

They talked about a lot with their sudden meeting. And in the whole time,Namjoon couldn't take his eyes away from Soojin. He tried to keep his professional behaviour but he couldn't help when the crimson colour started to appear on his cheeks whenever Soojin would look him into his eyes.

Bom and Jimin noticed his sudden weird behaviour. They looked at each other while wiggling their eyebrows with a crazy grin. Soojin was hella confused with Bom's and Jimin's out of blue grins like they are teasing Namjoon. But why?she didn't know.

Then suddenly,the door got suddenly burst opened revealing Taeri. Bom stood up slowly seeing him. He ran towards Bom and engulfed her into a tight hug taking everyone off guard. Bom felt the sudden guilt rushing into her body with his touch. She gulped hard before hesitantly hugging him back.

"Where were you in this whole time Bitna?! I was so worried about you! You didn't even answer to my calls!"

She felt like she cheated on him remembering Eunwoo's touch the day before yesterday. Even though she did nothing with Eunwoo,still she felt this guilt. She felt like she is ruining their both lives.

"I'm fine. Don't worry "she muttered.

Jimin and Namjoon sent him a dark glare not liking the way he is hugging her. They never want to give her to a man with no trust. Their one and only option is Eunwoo and no other man is allowed to touch Bom.

Bom parted away and smiled."Let's go to your office and talk"

"No" Jimin snapped sternly. He stood up." Talk here itself"

Taeri raised an eyebrow."And who are you to order us?"

Bom tried to speak but Namjoon beat her." We are her fucking brothers. Got any problem?"

Taeri's eyes went wide in disbelief. He had heard about a step sister of Kim siblings but according to the news,she had died almost 4 years ago due to an accident they say. Bom sighed in defeat. She didn't want to reveal the truth Taeri because it is not the time for the world to know the truth. Also,this truth might put Taeri into a terrible danger. Taeri might not know about Kim siblings being bangtan but he was getting indirectly involved into the mess now.

"What are you talking about?brothers?"

Bom sighed. She looked at her brothers with her stern icy eyes. They just kept their glares onto Taeri.

"Don't mind them. We are just friends. They become a bit overprotective--"

"Stop lying Bitna"Taeri cut her off." I know that there's more. I'm not stupid. They are not just normal men. They are the owners of the world famous Kim enterprise. Also super famous for being cold hearted and arrogant. As a fellow businessman,I had my eyes on them too. And seeing them being puppies around you doesn't go well with their personalities. Even that womaniser had no ulterior intentions towards you." He said pointing at Jimin." You must be someone special to them"

Jimin genuinely felt offended." Hey,stop  it. I'm not like that anymore."

And with that insult, Bom's eyes changed. She didn't like how he insulted Jimin infront of her. Yes,he was stating the facts and had no intention to offend Jimin but Bom didn't like the words. It's her freaking brother whom she loves more than anything.

"Lee Taeri, I dare you to insult him again"

Taeri genuinely felt hurt seeing those hateful eyes. But he wanted her to spill the tea. He wanted to know the truth. He is her boyfriend now. He has the right.

"Why?why do you care if I insult him?He is not a good man Bitna. His bad reputation is world famous"

Bom had enough. She looked at him in the eyes. Empty and cold.

"Yes I do care because he is my fucking brother! I don't tolerate anyone insulting my brother infront of me Lee Taeri"

Eunwoo walked into the living room after planning their next move towards LJ. He was tired as hell for working days and nights. He wondered if Bom had return with her brothers. He saw Seo joon sneaking into the kitchen area probably to steal some snacks. Eunwoo shook his head and walked forward but halted on his way when Namjoon and Jimin entered. He was about to speak but stopped seeing Bom entering inside with another person beside her.

He felt her heart sinking into his stomach seeing the person next to her.
Lee Taeri. His worst enemy.

He felt Jimin patting his shoulder. "He is going to live in here too from now on"

But a devilish smirk crept into Eunwoo's lips. It's a devil's game now. He took slow steps towards Taeri with hands inside his pant pockets. He stood infront him.

Taeri was utterly shocked seeing Eunwoo. And he didn't like his smirk. It almost gave him a creepy feeling.

"So,you dared to step into the lion's den" he whispered leaning onto his face. "Welcome to hell"
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey everyone!

Hope you enjoyed!

See ya soon!!

I will be only updating on Sundays from now on due to my busy schedule. So wait for the next Sunday! I will update on week days only if I have time.

Also I will update Booknet book too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 7.4K 41
bts:y-you are a girl not a boy!? yn:yes im a GIRL _________________________ BTS 7popular and bully boys +One of their sister. Their dad got married...
366K 14.5K 77
Lee Yan A brat. Bitch Boss. Millionaire. Weirdo. Many secrets which she also doesn't know about, someone in world is waiting for her to meet her, th...
20.7K 1.3K 12
BTS, a sibling group of seven boys, seems to have it all! money, looks, luxury, adoration from both genders, but beneath the glitz and glamour lies a...
1.5M 78.1K 75
She met them.7 step brothers.Chaos began. "Hyung!She is going to kill me!" "Hyung,save me!" "Get off bitch!" "I hate this little bitch!" "She literal...