Was he...?

By LiteralMurderSquad

Izuku Midoriya finally had the life he wanted since he was 5. He got into the #1 Hero school UA, made some fr... More

Info
The Calm Before The Storm

Pain and Suffering

63 8 13
By LiteralMurderSquad

Before this chapter starts, I added a song because i rewatched the second MHA/BNHA movie and around when I start talking about Hagakure it kinda resonates with what I wrote but you can listen to it throughout the whole thing if you want, its a nice song so if you like reading with music then I recommend that song but if not then it's fine, stick with what your comfortable with :)

-----

"JIRO USE YOUR EARPHONE JACKS TO SEE IF YOU CAN HEAR HIM" Midoriya suggested but he never got a response from Jiro. He looked at her and saw the look of complete fear in her eyes...

"I-I....I can't feel.. my earphone jacks..."

~~~

Suddenly you could hear screaming from half the class.

"GAH! PLEASE MAKE IT STOP! PLEASE GOD! IT HURTS!"

"UGH SHIT, FUCK!"

"MY ARMS!" "MY LEGS!" "MY SKIN!" were said in unison

"JUST MAKE IT STOP ALREADY"

Iida, Shoji, Mina, Tsu, Sero, Tokoyami and Hagakure were suddenly all crying. Screaming about what hurt and for it to stop, pleading for it to stop, but it wouldn't until what made them unique in looks was gone.

The rest of 1-A all looked at each other with their friends' screams in the background, very clearly heard throughout the whole Mall. As if they could all talk telepathically, the class nodded and in pairs and some alone, broke off from the group to one of their screaming classmates and friends while the general public just stood there in horror, some screaming staring point blank in frozen fear of what's happening to the group of teenagers, some calling 110 and some turned away unable to do anything to help the group and view the gory scene.
⚠️TW: A lot of this chapter will be gore so if you are uncomfortable with it then scroll to the end of this chapter where I'll do a small summary of the events ⚠️ (btw all of this is happening at once)

Mina's skin felt like it was burning, her head felt like it was becoming tighter around her brain. Jiro and Uraraka caught her just as she was about to fall, slowing placing her down and softly bringing her into a hug, sandwiching her in an attempt to make her feel safe and try to relax her a bit and though it did work, only a little, her crying and screaming didn't stop. Her skin started to become a dark tan slowly through her screams, the horns on her head were clearly and quickly shrinking while her hair was turning into a tanned blonde colour.

The 3 of them sat down hugging each other tightly, desperately with Uraraka and Jiro comforting Ashido. Though what Uraraka and Ashido failed to notice was that Jiro's earphone jacks were now completely gone, while Ashido was screaming and crying, that helped distract Jiro from the slight pain of her earphone jacks leaving her, shrinking back into her skin.

-----

Iida was screaming, crying, punching the ground as he couldn't stand anymore from the pain going through his legs, mainly his calves.

"SOMEONE HELP- GAH DAMN IT- PULL OUT MY ENGINES" the skin around his engines was pulsating with pain as the engines stopped his legs from closing the holes in his legs.

Sato and Bakugo ran over to lida, to help him, to do as he said and pull out the engines. Instant despair made its way into their minds at the realisation that they couldn't use their quirks to help, though they quickly shoved the horrid thoughts aside in favour of helping their classmate.

One by one, the pipes Iida's legs came out and while feeling a sigh of relief, his screams only intensified by each pipe that came out. Once all 12 of the pipes were removed, all that was left over was small chunks of skin and muscle scattered around them and on them with huge pools of blood around them, although not nearly enough to mean Iida's death.

------

"GET IT OFF! AHH CRAP-" Tokoyami was scratching at his face, pulling it, practically slapping it to see if that would help with the pain. It didn't.

Midoriya ran over as fast as possible to give support to his friend but struggled to think of what he could do to support the screaming beaked boy.

It was as if a light bulb has suddenly appeared over his head when he remembered from the sports festive, darkness helps relax him and yes he was losing that connection to the darkness but he still had to try so Midorya threw off his light blue denim jacket and hung it over Tokoyami's head hoping it would bring him some comfort and in Midoriya's relief it actually worked a little.

His usual beak seemed to look more and more like a normal human mouth and nose and the black feathers that usually covered his whole face were pushed to the back of his head, shaping into hair that was pushed back. Suddenly he looked completely Human and while his face was still stinging a fair bit, his screaming stopped.

-----

Tsu was on the ground crying non-stop, everything about her was shifting, her tongue, back, feet, legs and skin.

"Please..ple..please.. STOP THE PAIN! EVERYWHERE HURTS! EVERYWHERE HAS PAIN" her changing was interna and external, her skin felt like it was burning from the inside because of her toxic mucus. It was at this point Shinso and Todoroki ran over to Tsu. She felt like her back was constantly snapping and fixing itself over and over again while screaming for the pain to stop; Todoroki and Shinso just looked at each unsure of what to do and how to help all the while having complete sadness in their eyes that this sweet girl could be in so much pain and yes even Todoroki had sadness and sympathy for the once hope filled girl.

Todoroki was there to try, calm the burning sensation going through her skin by using his left side(ice) even though he knew it probably wouldn't work which it didn't, he couldn't use his left side's ice.. But.. luckily for them his left was naturally cold because of the quirk so even though he didn't have his quirk anymore, his left arm was still pretty cold which he tried to use as best as he could by bring her into a tight hug with his left side, the two boys had no clue if it worked or not but they stayed like that nonetheless.

Her tongue was laid out on the fall in front of her while she was crying on the hard, Mall ground, her tongue slowly but surely shrinking. Shinso a little panicked because he thought he could help with his brainwashing forgetting the most recent events so he did they best he could, just be there for her like Todoroki but just making sure she was in a somewhat comfortable position which meant getting her out of her fetal position and laying on straight on her back while Shinso and Todoroki were on either side of her, holding one of her hands in both of theirs saying nothing but encouraging words.

Feet and legs were just like her back, breaking over and over again until they matched the normal shape of a human's and by the time this was all over, Tsu was knocked out, laying unconscious on the cold concrete ground of the Mall with Shinso making sure she was still breathing which thankfully she was even if it was a bit slower than they would hope for but still not to dangerous.

-----

Hagakure was a part of the group that to help the, of what they know right now, 6 students in screaming pain but Hagakure could feel a pit form in her stomach although she ignored it because it didn't hurt like the amount of pain her friends were in but she could definitely still feel it. When they all broke apart and started running off in different directions of where their friends were, as soon as Hagakure started running she stopped kneeling down clenching her stomach and Aoyama who was running the same direction as Midoriya, stopped to help the invisible girl.

Aoyama kneeled down rubbing her back, making sure she was ok but she wasn't, that pit in her stomach from before only grew to around her whole body which made her stumble back in her kneeled position to sitting bum flat on the ground with her arm behind her keeping her up for support.

"Mon amie, where does it hurt? What does it feel like? How can I help you?"
After those few questions Hagakure stated to.. Glow? It looked like she was glowing and though the pit feeling around her body wasn't enough to make her scream because it was more weird than painful, it was definitely enough to make her worried for what was happening to her body. Patches of skin could suddenly be visible on her arms and legs, she noticed and was shocked, in dismay, astonished, she could see her skin! After a few more minutes you could see all of her.

(ctto)
She had light brown hair a little under shoulder height, pale but tanned skin, an extremely light blue eye colour which could almost be ridden off as grey. She was looking around her body to actually see herself.. To see.. Toru Hagakure, the stealth hero 'Invisible girl'. To say she was stunned was an understatement, I don't think is a word strong enough to describe what she was feeling. Then she remembered Aoyama was there as well and looked up at him with glee, hope, happiness in her eyes, his jaw was dropped and he still hadn't snapped out of it until she watched herself pull her arm up to bring him back to reality. Aoyama blinked then shocked his head to bring himself back to reality and once he could clearly see the once invisible girl in front of him, rubbed his eyes to make sure they weren't deceiving him and sure enough, they weren't.

"Mon ami, I can see you in all your sparkly beauty!"
They both screamed together in happiness and practically jumped into each other's arms hugging with the widest smiles. (A/N: this is not a ship)

-----

Sero doubled over in pain, crouching while leaning his head on the ground, cradling his elbows in either hand, a tightening feeling coursing through his arms but mainly his elbows as by the screaming coming from his classmates he guessed that everyone with a visible quirk was changing back to when they didn't have their quirks but that realisation didn't make him feel better at all, if anything it made him feel worse.

After a few minutes he could tell his elbows didn't look like tape dispensers anymore though they weren't completely changed back, it was obvious to him his quirk was already gone and for that he cried, and cried but at least he wasn't crying alone, Denki and Ejiro were there to, comforting him even though they knew just as well as he did that their quirk's were gone. Denki and Ejiro were huddled around Hinata who didn't move from his crouched position, his head still lightly rested on the ground and his hands not leaving his elbows with a crying Kaminari and Kirishima next to him. (A/N: sorry but I just had to say it, this is a real bro moment 🥺🥲)

If anyone screamed the loudest, it was Shoji. His duplicates were disintegrating painfully and when Koda and Ojiro found his state they were in panic, 'How do we help him?' 'Do we just comfort him?'. Koda and Ojiro just decided independently that the best way to help him was just to remind him of his favourite hero, Edgeshot, and remind him of the reason he became a hero and he can still be a hero.

"Even if our quirks are gone, we can still strive to be heroes, just focus on the type of hero you want to be Shoji!"

"Yeah! We can all still be heroes!" Koda agreed with what Ojiro was doing and kept agreeing with what Ojiro was saying to help calm down Shoji but even a distraction couldn't stop the burning sensation of his duplicates, one by one, disappearing like they were never there.

Ojiro focused on helping Shoji, saying a lot more than Koda and even screaming because what he didn't want to notice and was trying to ignore was the feeling of his tail slowly disappearing just like Shoji's duplicates, only less painful.

Once everything had calmed down, Shoji had regular human looking arms and Ojiro had a tear falling down his face looking down from the missing feeling of his tail, suddenly it felt like half of him was missing.

TW: ok the gore is over now and this next bit is the aftermath of Shoji, Ojiro, Tsu, Jiro, Ashido, Sero, Tokoyami, Hagakure and Iida's physical changes from their quirks.

All the screaming from the teenagers had finally settled was nothing but despair, sadness, heartbreak, something that they had all grown up with and cherished was now completely gone. Sirens could be heard turning up to the mall, the general public making way for the paramedics who started rolling the ones that looked like they had gone through the most amount of pain first.

Once everyone that had gone through visible changes to their body had been rolled out, leftover paramedics stayed to do check ups on the other students. Bakugo and Midoriya had found each other from 2 different spots and kept eye contact. Midoriya having a bit of fear in his eyes of what the hot headed ash blonde would do to him now that he's quirkless again but what would Bakugo do if he was quirkless too? Bakugo had a monotone look on his face while keeping eye contact with Midoriya, though his goal didn't change quirk or not, he would still be the number one hero but would he really lose his quirk forever?

-----

OK! And that's a wrap for chapter 2, thank you for reading through this extremely long chapter and chapter 3 will be out soon hopefully, it won't take more than a week, same with all the chapters unless I say otherwise.

I AM NOT THANKING MY EDITOR THIS TIME COZ THE LAZY BITCH MADE ME DO IT! 😠

Have a good morning, afternoon, evening and good night babes!

Word Count: 2422

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
816K 37.8K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
146K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
276K 8.3K 63
❝ Shut up,❞ ❝ Make me, 𝐩𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬.❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...