In This Together

Da therealGimbo1

" Do you want me to touch you?" He asks in a deep husky voice and i shake my head 'yes' not being able to rem... Altro

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
A/N

Chapter 19

4.4K 161 32
Da therealGimbo1

Kai's POV.

Hi? All she gotta say is 'hi' when that dude was just flirting with her and not even flirting, he freaking tapped her ass which I'm assuming is bare because of the big T-shirt.

"Who is he?" I ask her as she moves to the kitchen.

"My best friend." She says in a bored tone and walks past me and greets the guys.

And she is now ignoring me, okay maybe I did ignore her greeting but still, she isn't giving me her attention.

"Come." I walk over to her and grab her hand pulling her out of the kitchen towards her room.

"What the hell Kai! I'm tryna grab some food." She whisper yells but I ignore her.

We get to her room and I lock the door, not to be interrupted.

"Who was he and why was he tapping your ass?" I ask her sternly and she just busts out laughing.

"Why....why are you laughing?" I walk closer to her and she tenses up and stops laughing.

"Now tell me who that guy was?"

"You know you're going to feel stupid once i tell you this." She says with a smirk on her beautiful face.

"Try me."

"He is gay, he isn't interested in me." She crosses her hands over her chest and I'm sure she isn't wearing anything under this shirt.

"Oh." Okay now I'm kinda embarrassed but we all know I won't give her that satisfaction.

"Yeah oh." She says and she walks around her bed and gets her shoes off.

She is gorgeous,she is now standing bare feet with that big shirt of hers and I swear I felt my insides turn by just staring at her . I must have her even if it takes all my life I'll definitely have her.
She says something and I don't hear it .

"What?"

"I said get out I need to take a shower." She tell me and she gets into her closet.

"And?" I walk over to her closet and I know she rolled her eyes.

"And I need my privacy." She moves out but I block her way and she looks up at me ,fucking gorgeous.

"Move, Kai." She says and she tries to stand upright trying to match my height,key word trying. She is a tall lady but I am tall.

"One minute." I tell her and move closer to her and she moves backwards hitting her clothes that are hang up.

"Move....I need....I need to take a shower." She whispers making me smirk.

"I just need one minute." I whisper back and hold her face in my hands.

She looks so innocent and delicate at the same time like something small will break her but I know better, don't let that look confuse you.
Her lips look a bit swollen and her eyes too which means she was asleep at first. Her hair is in a bun but a few strands of her braids are falling out.

"One minute for what?" She asks breaking the silence.

"For this." I tell her and pull her in for a kiss. I kiss her smoothly and she kisses me back.I bite her lower lip making her gasp and I push my tongue into her mouth making her moan lowly.That's the sound I'm falling in love with .

I move my hands down her body to her waist and rest them there still kissing her. She bites my tongue and I smile at her attempt to dominate.

I pull away and kiss down her jaw to her neck and the spot I've learnt to be her weak one and I hear he whimper and her arms go around my neck.

I suck on her spot and bite it then blow air on it then sucking hard again. I pull away and look at my work complete making me smile .

She is now breathing hard and the look of lust in her eyes just wants me to take her right now in this small closet and her innocent look is just making the tent in my pants raise even more.

"I....I'm going to take a shower." She whispers and then pushes past me and her ass rubs on my hard member making me groan.

"Sorry." She whispers and I see her blush. I guess she felt it on her ass, good she needs to know the effect she has on me.

"It's alright baby, go shower." I tell her trying not to sound hurt because of this hard on which hurts .

She walks away and goes into her bathroom .I begin to walk out of the closet and my eyes land on the section that has her panties. Great now I have a straining hard on.

I sit on her bed and try to think of anything about her that isn't attractive in order stop this strain. Nothing,absolutely nothing isn't attractive about her,she is freaking perfect. I think about how her legs would feel around me. Okay I need to stop thinking about her, I need to take this tent away.

After some time,I relieve myself after thinking about an old grandmother in the subway.

"Oh hey." My baby.....sorry Malia comes in with her towel just stopping below her ass. Seriously! does she know what she is doing to me?

"Hi." I say in a low tone .

"I'll just go change in the bathroom." She says and she grabs her clothes and walks back into the bathroom.

She comes out dressed in a dress that stops on her knees and she looks like she is going out.

"You going somewhere?" I ask as she walks to her bed.

"No." She laughs and I frown my eyebrows.

"Then why are you dressed like that?"

"You surly ask me a lot of questions Kai."

"I just need to know." I shrug.

"Well... I'm going to grab some food from the food court down the street." She puts her shoes on.

"But Charlotte got you food." I tell her referring to the food Charlotte was making in the kitchen before she came out.

"I feel like eating fries and a hotdog."

"I'll come with you." I tell her and follow her out.

"I'll be back in awhile Charlie." Malia tells Charlie who is resting her head on Ross laps. He looks my way and looks at Malia and then winks at me , idiot.

"Oh okay." Charlotte replies .

"Let's go." Malia tells me and I follow like a lost puppy.I swear whatever she tells me ,I can do it in one heartbeat.

We get to the food court and Malia gets her fries and hotdogs and I get myself a burger. She opens her purse to pay but I beat her to it and slide my card to the cashier.

"You know I can pay for myself."

"I know you can." I smirk at her and she walks away and sits at the booth.

"Thank you." The cashier smiles at me and I smile back walking away and I join Malia who is already stuffing her face with food.

"You couldn't wait for me?" I smirk at her and she just huffs ,I guess she is still angry at me for paying.

"Why would I wait for you."

"Because we came here together."

"I didn't tell you to come."

"Ouch baby girl, you're making my heart pain." I put my hand in my chest dramatically.

"I don't care." She says and she continues to eat.

"Really?" I raise my eyebrow at her .

"Yeah I don't care."

"Alright,hey everyone hey everybody,can I please have your attention please." I shout and then everyone turns to look at me like I'm crazy.

"Thank you,now my wife here," I point at Malia who is now looking at me shocked.

"What are you doing?" She whisper yells .

"My wife here has just said that she doesn't care about my feelings and do you know the worst part? She doesn't want to have my babies yet she is my wife." I shout and everyone looks at me with pity and some are shooting daggers at Malia who is now looking around embarrassed.

"Why would you say that?" She tells me in a shaky voice and wipes her mouth and she stands up leaving.

I didn't mean to upset her, I was just making fun.

"Hey Malia, baby?" I catch up with her but she keeps walking so I pull her wrist but she snatched it away and I hear her sniff,now I'm an asshole.

"Baby, I'm sorry okay?" I pull her wrist this time and she stops walking.

"Why would you do that, now everyone probably hates me." She sniffles and pulls her hand away from my grip and puts them under her chest and now her breasts have moved up giving me a nice view and I can't imagine how.....

"My eyes are up here dumbass." She snaps her fingers in front of me and I'm sure my face is becoming red.

"Sorry, but I'm sorry about what I did,I know it was fucked up but I was making fun,I'm sorry baby girl really,I didn't mean to make you feel bad or anything." I plead with her and she still looks angry.

"I'm sorry,I will do anything I promise." I tell her and I see her forcing herself to stop smiling.

"Anything?" She asks as she looks at me.

"Anything."

"Fine I want you to but me ice cream and chocolates every morning and evening ." She tells me with a smirk on her face. She thinks this is a punishment, she just gave me an opportunity to see her every fucking day, I need to annoy her every time.

"You got yourself a deal." I extend my hand for her to shake but she just looks at it and turns around.

"I thought you forgave me?" I ask her as I move closer to her and slide my hand around her waist and I wait for her to push it away but she doesn't so I pull her closer to me.

"You're not going to be forgiven that easily." She replies as we walk back to her flat.

"So does this punishment begin today or tomorrow?"

"Um ,tomorrow it's late already and we both have classes tomorrow."

"Okay then." I tell her and we reach her flat and find it empty.

"I think Charlotte is staying at your house tonight." She tells me as she drops her purse and gets her shoes off heading to the kitchen.

"You okay staying here alone?"

"I mean no, but I can always call Devon." She tells me and I frown.

"No it's better I be the one to stay." I tell her and she looks at me then back to the fridge.

"Hell nah,in-fact you can leave now."

"I was just suggesting."

"Well that suggestion is dumb asf."

"Fair enough,I'll see you tomorrow?" I tell her as I step in-front of her.

"Yeah." She replies and looks at me.

I move lower to her and she closes her eyes as I peck her soft full lips.

I place my hands on her waist and pull her in for a full kiss. The kiss intensifies and she puts her hands around my neck and her fingers tag on the nape of my neck making me grunt.

"What are you doing to me?" I whisper after pulling away .

"Nothing." She whispers back while looking at me innocently. Gorgeous.

"Alright I gotta go." I hug her tightly and sniff her hair as my hands move to her lower back and resting on her ass .I'm tempted to grip it but that would be creepy so I pull away.

"Goodnight baby girl." I peck her lips one more time.

"Good night." She replies lowly and I pull away missing her body heat on me but I can't keep holding her anymore because I already have a strained hard on again.

I walk out her door and look at her beautiful face one last time and I leave.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

123K 5.5K 29
"Why the hell won't you just admit it?!" I yelled at him. "Admit what?!" He asked. "The REAL reason why you don't want to be with me! It's cause I'...
78.1K 3K 29
COMPLETED Book Two in the Give and Take series You can only give so much before you run out. You can only bend so much before you break. No more rul...
22K 541 30
'' Are you always such a flirt or are you just deciding to give me extra attention today. " I told him looking at his eyes, which became more intense...
5.8K 233 16
They say two broken people can't heal each other. But who says we can't try? I promise to love you unconditionally As long as you promise to always...