Until you♥️

Od _writer__90

COMPLETED ✅ #1 in indianlove on 6/5/21 #1 in india on 26/6/21 #7 in romance on 26/6/21 Opposites Attract? ... Více

Introduction
Bloody Jerk!
Why do I care?
Brave!
Moron!
Give me patience!
Idiot!
Definitely Crazy!
The view is mesmerising!
This girl is a trouble!
Again!
Am I not happy?
My saviour!
Silly girl!
What the actual fuck?
Snap out!
Ufffff!
Something is not right!
My first one!
Finally a smile!
Maybe!
No goodbye?
Pervert! Control!
Offffooo!
Yeah! Calm down.
Don't go down the lane!
What's wrong with me?
Hella heart eyes for you!
Me getting married?
Disappointed?
Don't get distracted!
He is such a task!
That's impossible!
We have a date!
Someone's jealous!
Is it that bad?
Aarav being kinky?
I think I am whipped..!
Shirtless Aarav is a treat!
This is our routine.
That's my weakness..!
Stop getting distracted!
This smile is to die for!
Don't rile her up!
I know this look!
This infuriating pig!
Too much cuteness..!
Not an update
Am I in love?
It can't be true!
Goodbye, it is then!
There will be no her!
I soo missed her!
I've already fallen for it.
Temporary happiness..!
Damn his long legs!
With love?
She is that magic..!
I can't do this..!
How did I survive without her?
How did I get soo lucky?
Until You♥️
Epilogue.
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2

Marriage is out of the question!

17.6K 1.2K 28
Od _writer__90

Aarav Kapoor

I reached the mansion and Ananya came running towards me and hopped on me.

"Anu, I have stuff in my hand." I said trying to steady her with one hand.

"Shut up, Bhai!" Ananya said and got off me and then Shruti came and hugged me tightly.

"I've missed you a lot." Shruti said and smiled at me.

"I missed you too." I said pinching her cheeks.

"Where is Kiara?" I asked searching for her around.

"She is in Ahana di's room sleeping maybe. Be careful. Ahana di is hell mad at you." Shruti said laughing.

"Yeah! She is going to throw atleast 2 things at you." Ananya said laughing.

"Don't worry about that. And here! I baked cookies for you." I handed the bag to Ananya & Shruti and both squealed.

"God these girls!" I muttered and walked towards Ahana's room.

I opened her door and she sat on the bed while dressing kiara.

My baby..!

"Ahana." I called her walking towards her.

She looked at me and then focused on dressing Kiara.
"Baby, don't move too much." She said adjusting her hand.
While Kiara was busy waving her hands in my direction.

"Kia baby, you missed me?" I asked her while dressing her and she started muttering some incoherent words.

I picked her up and twirled around.
"Kia, tell your mummy to not be angry on me." I said to Kia but ofcourse my words were directed to Ahana.

"Yeah! Kia tell your mama that he can go to hell & never come to see our faces again." She said folding kiara's clothes aggressively.

And I covered Kia's ears.
"Don't curse before her." I said to Ahana.

"Ma-ma Ma-ma." Kiara started babbling while throwing her hands in air.

"Did you hear it?" I asked Ahana and Ahana looked at her wide eyed.

"What did you say baby?" Ahana asked with tears in her eyes.

"Ma." Kia babbled again and Ahana kissed her cheek.

"Now you can forgive me right?" I asked her and she smiled.

"This is for the last time." She said fake glaring at me.

"Okay madam!" I said with a mock salute.
.
.
.
We just had our breakfast & I was going to leave by today afternoon as it is sunday and I have to join work tomorrow.

But there was this one thing that was eating me up since two days.
Shanaya neither called me nor messaged me.

She must be busy!

But she's never been this busy that she wouldn't atleast text me.
I was staring at my phone when Ahana sat beside me.
"Waiting for someone's call, huh!" She said bumping her shoulder with mine.

"Ahh! No. I was just thinking about something." I said
"Do you think you can fool me? You're clearly in love." She said with a grin on her face.

"Am I ?" I asked her and she just rolled her eyes at me.

"How much time are you going to waste? She is the one for you Aarav. Everyone can see it except you." She said with a disapproving shake.

"Abhi was also the one for you. See where you both are now." I said and she just scowled.

"That is because we both fucked up. He was a coward & I did not stand up against Dad. Why do you always have to compare with others scenarios?"
She asked & sighed.

"Because I have not seen one good example of marriage. It's just all pain & sufferings." I said with a shrug.

"Exactly! So you just have to choose a person to endure the pain & suffering with. The person who won't give up on you." She said.

"But I am happy right now with Shanaya. A lot. The way we are right now seems to be just perfect." I said with a smile remembering her.

"You're happy now because she is being the mature one & giving you time. If she is really into you, which I am sure she is. She is obviously expecting a future out if it." She said & I know she was right.
Shanaya is expecting a future with me but

Can I?

"We've never talked about it." I said.

"Then talk about it & clear things out. I don't want her getting hurt neither do I want you getting hurt."
She said
"Why will I be hurt?" I asked.

"You can ask Abhi how does it feel like to see your girl getting married to someone else. It sure will hurt like a bitch!"She said patting my shoulder and left.

I walked towards mom's room.
When I tried to open the door it was locked.
I turned away but then I heard a crashing sound.

"Mom." I knocked on the door but there was no response.
When I tried to eavesdrop I could hear Dad yelling something.

This man!

I tried to break the door and after a few attempts I was successful.

Mom looked at me with wide eyes & Dad stood there with anger evident on his face.
"Aarav!" Mom said in a stern tone.

"What is going on over here?" I asked looking at the shattered vase beside mom.

"It is none of your business. Stay out of it." Dad said angrily.

"I am not talking to you." I said and still my eyes were fixed on mom. I could see she was hiding her hand.

I walked towards her & said
"Show me your hand."

"I'm fine." She said nervously.

"I said show me your hand."
I demanded and pulled her hand from behind her back.

There were red marks on her wrist making it very clear that this sorry excuse of a man has done it.

I looked at it with clenched jaw.
"Can you just leave. That's not the first time, she's had those marks."
That fucking asshole said arrogantly.

I walked towards him & pulled him by his collar.
"If you weren't her husband you would've been 6 feet underground by now!" I said glaring at him.

"Aarav!" Mom said running towards him.

"All these years all the marks, they were never because of kitchen were they?" I asked furiously.

"Aarav! He is never hit me badly. He just has a bad temper you know. Sometimes he loses it." She said and leaving his collar I turned towards her.

"Are you serious mom? You are a freaking gynaecologist. You know you don't need this man to survive. Why the hell are you tolerating this?" I asked yelling at her.

"Because he is my husband! I don't want my daughter's future to suffer because I choose to leave him. I know you're old enough. But Shruti & Ananya they are not." Mom said yelling at me.

"You know how famililes will look down to my daughters because I decided to leave him? No, you don't. Because whatever he does you can't change the fact that he is their father." She said still yelling.

"I've been more of a father to them! The first time Shruti won Basketball championship I was the one with her throughout. When there were maths problems Ananya couldn't solve it was me she used to come running to. When Ahana was being bullied in school despite of the fact that this man was the trustee, I was the one who stood for her. Not him! You can just tell the families that they have a responsible & loving elder brother. They don't need a father!" I yelled.

"That doesn't make you their father!" He yelled at me.

"Oh then what does? Donating a sperm? Because that's what you've only done for them. And today I am proudly saying this, I am thankful to god that you are not my father!" I yelled at him.

"The next time you decide to get angry you can instead hit yourself because I don't want even a single scratch on my mother." I said and was going to leave when mom held my hand.

I turned around to mom and said
"And mom, today's is my final decision. I AM NEVER EVER GETTING MARRIED!"
I stormed out of the place after that.

Marriage is out of the question!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

243K 12.5K 50
#1 in Doctor series "Doctor!!" A soft, warm, and euphonic voice of Dr. Ishaan came from very behind me. I whirled. "Hhaammppff" I gasped, finding hi...
556K 26.4K 74
To Aarna patel, he was the kind of man she wanted to stay away yet she desired him - dark, tough, extreme, controlling, commanding, and a billionaire...
666K 44.7K 70
Jai Agnihotri (28) Our Handsome Cardiologist. Staying in his village running a clinic of his own, a well mannered and Educated Hottie of his Village...