Fear | ์„ธ๋ธํ‹ด

ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ kim_zenhyun

-๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ค๐™ข ๐™Ž๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™ข๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฃ-๐™จ๐™ข๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ช๐™จ -๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™ช๐™™ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ž ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ... ุงู„ู…ุฒูŠุฏ

random oneshots
disclaimer
chancheol
seoksoo
[1/3] meanie
[2/3] meanie
[3/3] meanie
chanhoon
meanie
soonkwan
[1/2] soonhoon
[2/2] soonhoon
jeongcheol
junhao
chan x svt
seoksoo
chancheol
soonhoon
verkwan
[1/2] jihan
[1/5] svt
[2/5] svt
[1/3] chancheol
[2/3] jihan
[3/3] chansoo
meanie
meanie
meanie
[1/2] cheolsoo
jihan
jihan
gyuhan
[3/5] svt
requests are officially unavailable

wonchan

5.4K 75 27
ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ kim_zenhyun

requested by Tebakja

concept inspired by bad clue but not all of it, i based it by my reader's request.

[TW: Murder]

the atmosphere was thick and eyes we're everywhere, suspicious eyes, secretive gazes and scared personas hidden behind their smug smiles and boasting smirks.

"i'll take my guess on detective lee chan" the chairman's illegitimate child pointed the detective with his index finger, everyone else in the room looked at the detective who was silent ever since they started to argue about who killed the chairman. "how do you say mr. park? or should i just call you mr. yoon? you've never been named after your father's surname" chan smiled politely as if making his heavy facade stay, he needed to keep the information to himself even though the sharp gaze of his secret lover was convincing him to spill.

"y-you've been quiet ever since the beginning of our talk, are you hiding something?" it was evident in jeonghan's eyes that he was embarrassed, that he was shocked by the sudden statement of chan.

"does sealing my mouth shut means i'm hiding something? if i did hide something you would have known it by now" lies he thought, he was good at lying like it was a skill since he was a child. a useful skill that's he's been using for a long time now.

"but you're suspicious, you're hiding something" reporter slash journalists kwon soonyoung said making chan laugh, his laugh coated with both viciousness and sarcasm.

"then you should be suspicious too you're hiding something mr. kwon" chan raised his left brow, smiling at soonyoung's obviously shocked face "do tell them" he smirked "or i will"

soonyoung cleared his throat and looked around, he adjusted his beret hat and smiled awkwardly "he's lying, i don't have anything to hide" he said his face was slightly red now and his eyes are shaking. someone clapped which made everyone whip their heads towards him "oh to be kwon soonyoung and fail to lie" the man who wore thick round glasses laughed and his laughter was never like this chan could tell.

"you know what, let's just split up and find clues talking nonsense will get us to nothing" the first son park seokmin said, chuckling comfortably when everyone agreed.

when everyone split pathways and covered areas to find clues, chan found himself tailing the doctor wearing his dark blue tuxedo paired with round thick rim glasses, with a couple of turns and curves along the way he found himself inside a small secret place that no one seems to know.

then the man in front of him swiftly turns making chan bump into his chest feeling two arms hold his biceps softly, chan inhailed the addicting scent of the tall pale skinned man. chan looked up with a smirk and gave his a lazy peck "did you find it?" chan asked snaking his arms around his lover's neck, he felt him take something out of his pocket and showed it to chan "good job, my love" chan whispered.

"i think i need my award now" the cat eyed man said smiling in triumph, his right hand cupping chan's cloathed ass cheek "and i need it now" he whispered, his hand traveling from his behind to his inner thighs "so badly" he then heard chan suppress a moan as he swallowed it along with his thick saliva.

"and you s-shall have" chan's breath hitched when he felt wonwoo's lips on his neck "we have to make this quick" chan's voice was clearly saying it as a statement and a command not a request.

even though his secret lover of a doctor shortly named jeon wonwoo who is the man he's stuck in a clandestine love with claims to be the dominant of the relationship, chan was the one in charge on top of everything, the doctor is precisely up to pleasure the submissive detective anytime on his command or the other way around.

"a blow job? my dearest?" wonwoo said, his lips lingering on chan's bare neck, he made his lover chuckle at his sentence "when will you finally decide what pet name you're going to use for all time..... if there is" he snorted, wonwoo just shrugged "all names suits you, you cannot disagree with that"

chan smiled when wonwoo's hand fiddled to take his belt of and pull his trousers off along with his boxer, his dominant lover always so eager to make him writhe and moan anytime, anywhere. chan closed his eyes out of pleasure when wonwoo's mouth wrapped around his tip he then released a small relieved moan when wonwoo slowly sunk in his length inside his mouth taking him so well and so smoothly.

in a matter of time chan gripped onto wonwoo's hair controlling his pace as how he likes it, as how fast he wants it.

wonwoo gave one last suck before taking out his lover's cock from his mouth with a delicious 'pop' sending chan into the ecstasy of his own fantasy that wonwoo's about to grant in reality (why do i rhyme words here but when i make poems i don't?! lol help).

wonwoo flipped the younger, his half upper body depending on the desk as he moaned because of the harsh contact between his hips and the wooden table, he heard ripping of plastics and he knew he was getting what he wanted. what they both wanted.

wonwoo opened the packet of lube and spread it onto his length and to chan's pink flushed hole clenching involuntarily because of the long awaited pleasure it has been craving, craving to be filled and to be taken to heaven's gate again even if their intentions to other people were as sweet as a devil.

there were no more words exchanged wonwoo put his length inside the younger's hole "a-a-ahh! wonwoo" chan moaned softly like music to the older's ear much more satisfying than the classical music he's been trying to listen to.

fuck beethoven and his serenades and whatsoever, chan was above all and everyone when it comes to singing his name in the most satisfying way possible. (get a man who can compare you to a legend just because you moan well, jeon wonwoo where you at?)

chan knew they both wouldn't last long so as instinct he meets his lover's fast thrust, desperate for good orgasm to complete their whole purpose on attending the shit of a party (quickie was not included in the plan doctor jeon wonwoo just got hOrNy out of a sudden).

"ahh! yes! right there" the sound of the table's screeching against the tiled floor was disregarded mostly the slapping sounds of their skin coming in contact not to mention the oh so good sophrano chan who keeps on hitting a high key of mentioning his lover's name. jeon wonwoo is the pianist and chan is the piano (good personification? metaphor? idk anymore lol).

with one last scream chan released along with wonwoo, they took a couple of minutes catching their breathes then clothed up. chan brushes off imaginary dusts then took out the paper from his chest pocket he looked at wonwoo then gave it to him exchanging of wonwoo's piece of paper then chan pecked wonwoo's lips.

chan was now holding the sabotaged will of mr. park, detective lee chan smiled then walked out of the secret room halting as he looked behind him "carry on my love" chan said and gestured wonwoo to walk faster who was in the middle of buttoning up his tuxedo.

wonwoo followed chan but stopped when he saw the prepared galloons of gas, meanwhile chan was looking at the will victoriously his smile not disappearing "you now own bsk industries, lee jung chan" he chuckled "or much better"

"park jung chan" he laughed like an evil antagonist there is in every disney movie, chan continued to walk out of the back door knowing that wonwoo was following him according to the sound of his heel and the enough amount of gasoline leaking indicating that it's time to leave.

wonwoo looked at his lover standing meters away from the doorway of the back door, he then faced the door the trace of gasoline evident by the lights. he took the real will that they found and wonwoo burned the tip of it using his lighter.

with half the paper burning, there stood the gorgeous family doctor in the doorstep of the house he served behind him his lover smiling confidently looking at him with pride, everyone will die inside, park seokmin, yoon jeonghan, park mingyu and everyone else.

then before the fire consumes the very paper, he dropped it with a smile on his face the flame gushing and rushing to spread with force. it's colours stunning him and chan, he chuckled.

"the things i do for love"

--

ูˆุงุตู„ ุงู„ู‚ุฑุงุกุฉ

ุณุชุนุฌุจูƒ ุฃูŠุถุงู‹

OUR LOVE ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ zoy@b@รฑรผ

ู‚ุตุต ุงู„ู‡ูˆุงุฉ

8.6K 338 27
A love story of two opposite souls let's see how will their love bloom
9.6K 116 11
Seventeen ship oneshots DISCONTINUED
seventeen short stories ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ KYON

ู‚ุตุต ุงู„ู‡ูˆุงุฉ

22.5K 454 14
just some svt oneshots for popular ships! (mostly meanie and jeongcheol) WARNING: very smutty [16+]. have fun~ please feel free to vote and leave com...
5.9K 237 9
"๐–„๐–”๐–”๐–“ ๐•ต๐–Š๐–”๐–“๐–Œ๐–๐–†๐–“..๐–Œ๐–” ๐–”๐–“ ๐–† ๐–‰๐–†๐–™๐–Š ๐–œ๐–Ž๐–™๐– ๐–’๐–Š.." ... "๐–˜๐–š๐–—๐–Š๐–‘๐–ž ๐–‡๐–”๐–˜๐–˜.." @joshukyeom_