Complications (D.M +18)

By dracomalfoywho

Elle Dawson and Draco Malfoy are sharing the same friend group, but that doesn't make them friends, not even... More

!!!!!!
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
Chapter 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
Chapter 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
THANK YOU
UPDATE

CHPATER 31

1.9K 37 20
By dracomalfoywho

TW: MATURE CONTENT

Also, there are probably gonna be many scenes like these from now on.

-

-

-

4 DAYS LATER

I am now at the train station, walking through the wall, meeting all those familiar faces from other houses.

I walk down the platform, trying to reach our wagon. I look around in case I find any of my friends but no luck.

I look over the clock which hangs from the wall, 8.50. Without a second thought I jump onto the train.

Minutes later I sit in my usual sits waiting for the others. Where are they? Are they going to Hogwarts using apparition? They better not. I can't sit here alone for so many hours. This is torture.

The moment I thought that, the door opened, revealing Pansy, Blaise and Draco.

"Hello girl" Pansy winks at me as she sits right next to me.

"Elle, how are you doing?" Blaise asks me.

"Way better now that I saw you" I tease. To be honest, I missed him much more than I thought I would. It would always be me and Pansy and Draco with Blaise but for the past couple months, Blaise and I got closer.

"I am fluttered" He brings his hand to his chest and does those stupid puppy eyes.

Draco didn't say anything but for some stupid reason he has a smirk on his face, weird.

It's been an hour now. Pansy has been feeling me with the latest, mostly about the eve. Apparently a hot, tall and sexy guy, as she described him, made a conversation with her. And with conversation I mean dirty talk, which led them to her room. Before she could say anything else, I stopped her. The last thing I want to hear right now is her sex life.

Draco didn't seem to be uncomfortable or bothered with our conversation. He just looks at us, with the same facial expression he wore when he got in here. He is up to something, and it scares me.

"So, tell me about the muggle world. I didn't have the chance to see many things these 3 hours I got to spend with you. Any hot guys?" Pansy smirks.

"Yeah, there are many but I haven't met anyone yet. Some of my friends are but they are just that, friends" I shrug. It's true, I never saw them differently. Maybe because I was with Cedric, or maybe because I didn't want to.

"Yeah, I know we are hot" Blaise says proudly.

"I wasn't referring to you" I smile innocently, which made him frown.

"You have other friends?" He gasps and acts offended.

"Yes? How do you think I am spending my free time in the summer when I wasn't with Cedric? They are not too many but I am okay with that. There's Nic, the good boy, Bryan, the athletic one, or this is what he likes to call himself" I chuckle to myself "And Josh, the fuck boy, something like Malfoy over here" I look over at him. His smirk grew bigger.

"I am one of a kind. No josh, or whatever other filthy muggle could reach me" This is the only thing he said.

"We are aware" I nod and turn my gaze back to the others.

"Anyways, there are other people too that you could call them... hot. But they are not my type, so feel free to go and meet them. But don't forget to invite me to your wedding" I tease.

"Noted" She spats my arm and laughs.

"I am going to change into my robe. I'll be right back" I excuse myself and walk to the bathroom.

I take out my clothes and put on my school outfit. I fix my hair a little bit and put on some lip-gloss

The moment I tried to open the door I found a tall figure standing in the doorway.

Before I could scream or anything I saw his blond hair. You've got to be kidding me.

"Hello mudblood" He looks at me up and down and then he locks his eyes with mine.

"Hi?" I say confused by his presence here.

"Your tie is crooked" He says.

I looked at it and he has right. I brought my hands to it but he was faster than me.

His big hands did the exact opposite of what I thought he would do. He didn't fix it, he took it off completely.

"What?" I look at him.

He slowly walks inside the bathroom pushing me to the sink.

"Last time I let you walk away, now you don't have much of a choice" He says slowly as he comes closer to me.

"Malfoy" I whisper.

"Shhh" He brings his finger to my lips, silencing me.

My breath got caught. What has gotten into his mind? I don't know what that is, but I can feel myself pooling.

"Draco, we shouldn't" I say, my voice almost inaudible.

"Yeah, but as you can see, there is no Cedric, no Pansy here. Just you and me. And my fingers" He says into my ear sending butterflies in my belly.

I didn't say anything. I just let out a small moan.

His hand touched my stomach and slowly went down.

When he finally touched my between, I let out a sharp breath.

His finger played with my clit, wet sounds filling the room.

I brought my hand to my mouth preventing me from moaning louder.

"You like that, don't you?" He says, his voice sounds so sexy right now, which makes all of this 100 times hotter,

"Yes" I moan.

"Good girl" He said.

Without a warning, his finger entered me. He moved his hand slowly, teasing me.

My free hand grabs the sink to help me steady myself.

Moments later his finger quickened its pace, hitting repeatedly my g-spot.

"Fuck" I say a little too loud.

"Scream all you want, let everyone know who pleases you" He kisses my jawline.

His breath is hot, which means he is enjoying this as much as I do.

His finger moves faster and faster bringing me closer and closer.

As if he read my thoughts he said "I can feel you tightening. Cum, cum on my fingers"

I tried to hold myself, not to give him the satisfaction he is looking for. But it was unlikely.

I came, and hard. I haven't been with him for months, and I wasn't sexually active, which makes me feel like I came for the first time in my life.

He brings his hand to his mouth, sucking his finger. His eyes never left mine the whole time.

"Delicious" He teases.

I take a moment to catch my breath before I fix my skirt.

Draco almost opens the door before he looks back at me.

"Your tie is still crooked" And with that he walks away, leaving me alone, in shock of what just happened.

Minutes later after my breath was finally back to normal, I walked out, towards our wagon.

"Took you long enough" Pansy said, eyeing me weirdly.

"I had to talk to some people from Gryffindor" I lie. The only people I know from this house Harry and his friends.

"From Gryffindor? About what?" Blaise asks confused. Draco looks amused, as usual.

"Don't worry, I wasn't with your Gryffindor princess. I had to discuss something with Potter" I sit back down next to Pansy.

Draco's face fell. Probably because he is surprised by my fast excuses.

"Interesting" Pansy smirks like a proud mother.

The rest of the ride passed in silence.

When we finally got to Hogwarts, Dumbledore asked us to go to the Great Hall, he is an important announcement.

"Good evening children

Now we have two changes in staffing this year. We're pleased to welcome back Professors Grubbly Plank who will be taking care of Magical creatures. While professor hagrid is on temporary leave. We also welcome our new Defense against the dark arts teacher Professor Dolores Umbridge. And I am sure you'll all join me wishing the professor good luck

Now as usual our caretaker, Mr. Flich has asked me to remind you-" He got cut off by the new professor who made a giggly noise and walked up to where he is standing.

"Thank you headmaster for those kind words of welcome. And how lovely to see all your bright happy faces smiling up at me I am sure we're all going to be very good friends"

"That's likely" Fred and George said, which they earned a glare from her.

"The ministry of magic has always considered the education of young witches and wizards to be of vital importance. Although each headmaster has brought something new to this historic school" She looks up to Dumbledore who nods lightly which she returns and continues "progress for the sake of progress must be discouraged. Let us preserved what must be preserved perfect what can be perfected and prune practices that ought to be prohibited" She laughs evilly and walks back down

"Thank you professor Umbridge. That really was most illuminating" Dumbledore said and then he continued talking about the obvious things, that we are not supposed to use magic in the corridors and things like that.

"Did you see what she is wearing?" Pansy whispers to my ear.

"What is she? A barbie or something?" I laugh.

"What is that?" She asks confused.

"A doll, who is wearing pink all the time. Well technically, no because you dress her but her characteristic color is pink" I explain which makes her more confused.

"Huh?"

"Forget it" I give up

"When is the party?" Blaise asks.

"What party?" Pansy and I ask in unison.

"The welcome back party. Is our last year here. Of course we are going to throw a party" He says like it's the most obvious thing.

"Yeah right" I hum.

"Next week I believe. It was supposed to be tomorrow but stupid Ravenclaws decided to throw one then and it's for all the houses so no one would come to ours" Draco says annoyed.

"Stupid and Ravenclaw don't match together" I say.

He gives a death glare which makes me shut up and start eating my food.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 1.9K 28
"I like you. It's doesn't feel like its nothing anymore." He said to the young brown hair caramel eyed girl in front of him. "Hermione...what you thi...
5.9K 154 28
#1 [BOOK ONE] "He's so close that his heart thumps against my skin, its rhythm mirroring the crazed woodpeckering of my own heart. It is like we are...
9.8K 641 40
*EDITING RN* There's something achingly beautiful about Draco Malfoy. When Grier Langston first arrives at Hogwarts for her 6th year of magical educ...
8.4M 236K 100
❛And do you know what's the stupidest thing about this?❜ said Draco and made an aggressive step towards me. ❛That after all this,❜ he grasped my fore...