Multiuniverse Duel Monsters T...

By sum3dud3

Various Heroes find themselves in a pocket dimension, forced to duel each other for the Villainous Mark's (OC... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Duel of Crimson
Chapter 2: Extraterrestrial vs Supernatural
Chapter 3: The Clash of Heroes
Chapter 4: A ^totally Serious Battle
Chapter 5: Of Life and of Magic
Chapter 6: The Fist vs The Blade
Chapter 8: The Final Battle
Epilogue

Chapter 7: The Championship

26 0 1
By sum3dud3

Jotaro and Ruby begin to walk through the entrance of the colosseum until a blinding light consumes them. They soon found themselves in the center of the colosseum.

"Okay competitors," Mark says,

"You should know the drill by now, shuffle and cut each other's decks." Ruby and Jotaro gave each other their decks and shuffled and cut them before handing them back.

"Alright Ruby, you have the red corner," Mark says,

"Jotaro, the blue is your's." The competitors walk to their respective corners.

When they arrive at their corners, Marks asks, "Ruby, are you ready?"

"Yeah"

"Jotaro, are you ready?" Jotaro stares intently at the screen.

"I'll take that as a yes."

Mark's screen changed to a picture of Ruby and Jotaro with the background colors of red and blue, and with LP: 4000 underneath each of their pictures.

"Duel!"

Ruby: 4000 LP

Jotaro: 4000 LP

Both Ruby and Jotaro drew five cards each.

Ruby: My turn! I set a monster and end my turn.

Mark: That's it?!

Jotaro: Draw! I'll set a card and activate Reinforcement of the Army!

Ruby: I'll negate with the Ash Blossom in my hand!

Jotaro: Then I'll summon Battlin' Boxer Glassjaw! (FIRE LV 4 ATK:2000) a well-built boxer with green skin wearing white shorts, black boots, and a black helmet wielding black boxing gloves appears near Jotaro. Now Attack! The boxer charges toward the face down card, The facedown card flips face up revealing a flower with white petals and an eye appears. Glow-Up Bulb (DEF: 100) With a simple forward strike, the flower was destroyed. I end my turn.

Ruby: Alright! Draw! I'll activate my Glow-up Bulb's effect from the graveyard, by sending one card from the top of my deck to the graveyard, I can Special Summon it.

Jotaro: I'll chain with Gozen Match.

Ruby: I'll Special Summon it in Defense Position. (EARTH LV 1 DEF:100 Tuner) A flower with white petals and an eye appears near Ruby. I'll set one monster face down and with that I'll end my turn.

Jotaro: My turn, draw! I'll summon another Battlin' Boxer Glassjaw! (FIRE LV 4 ATK:2000) Another boxer appears near Jotaro Now I'll overlay my Glassjaws the monsters then changed into a red and a orange orb before entering a black vortex in the ground I XYZ Summon, Number 79: Battlin' Boxer Nova Kaiser in attack position (FIRE Rank 4 ATK 2300) a boxer wearing red metallic armor and a jetpack wielding high tech "brass" knuckles with two red orbs orbiting it and the number 79 upon its torso appears in front of Jotaro. Thanks to his special ability, he gains 100 ATK points per overlay unit surrounding it. (ATK 2300 - 2500) Now I'll Special Summon Battlin' Boxer Shadow by removing an overlay unit from the field. (FIRE LV 4 ATK:1800) A boxer wearing black shorts, silver scarf, and a mask wielding silver boxing gloves appears near Jotaro. (ATK 2500 - 2400) Now with Nova's effect I'll add the overlay back. (ATK 2400 - 2500) Shadow! Attack Glow-up Bulb! Shadow charges at the Bulb before attacking it with a simple but quick 1-2 combo, destroying it. Now you Nova! Nova rockets toward the face down card. The card flips face up to reveal a small black dragon with dark blue roses all over its body. (DEF:1200) With a fiery punch, the dragon is incinerated.

Ruby: I activate my Dragon's effect to special summon the Bulb from my graveyard (EARTH LV 1 DEF:100 Tuner)

Jotaro: I end my turn.

Ruby: Okay, I draw! I set a monster face down and end my turn.

Jotaro: My turn! Draw! I'll activate Pot of Greed! With this, I draw two more cards. Now I'll summon Battlin' Boxer Switchitter (FIRE LV 4 ATK:1500) A boxer with red boxing gloves, a tan hood, and a silver mask appeared in front of Jotaro. Now I'll overlay my Shadow and Switchitter the monsters then changed into a red and a orange orb before entering a black vortex in the ground I XYZ Summon, Battlin' Boxer Lead Yoke in attack position (FIRE Rank 4 ATK 2200) A Scrawny looking Boxer wearing armor similar to that of a samurai with a pillory-esk device around their right arm and head. I'll set a card and attack your Bulb with Yoke! Yoke charges toward the flower and delivers a fierce uppercut, destroying it. Now I'll attack with Nova! Nova charges toward the face down card. The card flips face up to reveal a fairy wearing a black rose petal dress appears (DEF 800). With that, I end my turn.

Ruby: Alright! Draw! I set a card and activate my Dark Rose Fairy's effect, by sending one card from my hand to the graveyard to add it to the bottom of my deck. Now I'll summon my White Rose Dragon (DARK LV4 ATK:1200) a small dragon with white rose pedals atop its body appears in front of Ruby. Thanks to my Dragon's effect, I can Special Summon a "Rose Dragon" from my graveyard. another small black dragon with dark red roses all over its body appears in front of Ruby. I'll choose Red Rose Dragon (DARK LV3 DEF:1800 Tuner)

Jotaro; I'll activate the trap card, Discord, preventing either of us from Synchro Summoning.

Ruby: Shoot! I end my turn.

Jotaro: My turn. Draw! I set a monster and attack your White Rose Dragon with Yoke. Yoke charges toward the Dragon. The dragon fires a white ball of energy toward Yoke only for the boxer to swiftly dodge it and counter with a right hook, destroying it.

Ruby: 3000 LP

Jotaro: 4000 LP

Now I'll attack your other Dragon. Nova charges toward the other dragon and destroys it with a basic uppercut. With that I end my turn.

Ruby: Okay! Draw! I activate Dark Hole, destroying all monsters on the field. A black hole appears, beginning to engulf both of Jotaro's monsters.

Jotaro: I'll activate Yoke's effect, by removing an overlay unit, I can protect it from destruction. Yoke begins to glow faintly before the glow ceases. What?!

Ruby: I'll counter with the Effect Veiler in my hand. Both of Jotaro's monsters get consumed by the black hole before the black hole dissipates. With that I end my turn.

Jotaro: Draw! First I'll activate Twin Twisters, by discarding a card, I can destroy two Spell or Trap cards on the field. I'll destroy my Gozen Match and your face down card. Two tornadoes appear on the field. One of the tornados absorb Gozen Match as the other absorbs Rub's face down card. The card flips face up to reveal Solemn Strike before being completely engulfed by the tornado. The two tornadoes merge into one and disappear, taking the cards with them.

Ruby: OH NO!

Jotaro: Now I'll activate Monster Reborn in order to summon Nova Kaiser. (FIRE Rank 4 ATK 2300) Nova appears from a portal in the ground. Now I'll activate Nova's effect, adding a Battlin' Boxer monster as an Overlay Unit to Nova. A red orb of energy appears from a black portal and begins to orbit Nova.(ATK 2300 - 2400) Now attack! Nova charges toward Ruby. Ruby blocks a punch from Nova using her duel disk. Literal sparks fly as her life points decrease.

Ruby: Grrr.

Ruby: 600 LP

Jotaro: 4000 LP

Jotaro: I end my turn.

Ruby: Um... okay... dra...w. Ruby stares at the card in her hand. She places it back at the top of her deck. I... surender. She immediately gets turned into gold dust and is consumed into the black dorn in the sky. The orb shatters, covering everything in darkness. Everything is gone. The area had turned into nothing but an empty void.

"Congratulations Jotaro. You've won the tournament and earned the title of Multiversal Duel Monsters Champion. Now..."

A portal opens behind Jotaro.

"Go home."

"Cut the crap. I know you're a bad guy. I want to know what you did to the others."
"What do you mean I..."

"Seriously, It was obvious. You forcibly brought us here, took away our powers, made us play a card game, turned people to gold dust, and absorbed them into the orb thing in the sky."
"No no no. I sent them home."

"Oh yeah, then why do I get a portal and the others get turned into gold dust?"

"... Heh... heh heh. HAH-"

"If you're thinking of doing a bit where you start to go insane and laugh your ass off, fast forward through it."

Mark's laugh begins to fast forward and ends abruptly.

"When did you find out?

"I was always suspicious of you since the very beginning, but when you turned Ragna to gold dust and absorbed him, that's when I knew. Knew you were one sick bastard.

Suddenly a gust of wind appears from nowhere, then the winds converge and a figure covered in stars appears. The figure then shifted into a man with a red coat, red eyes, black messy hair, and boots.

The figure begins to speak,

"You know I wasn't always evil..."

"Good freaking grief, are you going to tell me your entire back story now?"

"My universe ended suddenly, but for some reason I survived. Although I lost my body. I had the power of a god, as you can see I can manipulate anything in this space. There was one thing, however, I couldn't make one thing. Living things. At least not animals and people. Before I wasn't really social but it still fucking sucks to not have people around to talk to. Eventually, I forgot everything from my previous life. Honestly, I just pulled the name Mark from my ass. Long story short, I learned I can pull people from different dimensions, and if they lose in here, I have a change to absorb them. I decided on playing duel monsters cause I remember being good at it. Dueling people eventually became boring to me so I decided on hosting tournaments instead. Thus why all you guys are here. Well, now that I have absorbed enough people, I can leave this place and go to real worlds."

"... How many?"

"I beg your pardon?"

"How many people have you absorbed?"

"Hmm, honestly I lost count."

...

Jotaro stares intensely at mark.

"Let's duel."

"Hmm?"

"You heard me."
"Well, you can just go home and forget this all ever happened."

"Well, I can't just leave now. Who knows how many people's lives you have taken away because of your greed."

"Ugh, heroic types." A duel disk appears on Mark's arm.

"You know I have never lost a match before."

"Well, I haven't either."
"What do I get when I win?"

"Me."

"Why would I want you?"

"It would mean you will have more power in the other worlds."

"Alright."

"When I-"

"If"

"WHEN I win, you release everyone you've captured over the years."
"That could kill me!"

"So do we have a deal?"

That doesn't seem worth it."

"That's fine... guess that means I am the best Duel Monsters Player of the universe."

"What? But I've dueled more than you, and I'm undefeated."

"So what? I'm undefeated too and I've just won a tournament that involved the multiverse."

"Thats!... Your good."

"No you're just stupid"
"I'll give you that one."

Both ready their duel disk as a deck suddenly appears in Mark's hand. Mark then placed that aforementioned deck into his duel disk, the deck shuffling itself after it entered.

"You know, many had stood before me and failed. What makes you different?"

"They aren't me"

"..."

"..."

The two duelists stare at each other intently.

"Duel!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 29 6
Alphie Drake, a young man with a mysterious connection to Dragon-Type Duel Spirits and a bias for the color blue. Watch as he traverses life at Duel...
35.9K 603 19
I am not good with descriptions. Characters, settings, images and Videos belong to their respective owners unless I drew or made them.
2.3K 47 47
Hi! Just to let you all know, this story is going to be very different from the other stories I have made so far. There will be no romantic relations...
36.3K 508 14
Enter the world of Y/n L/n a 16-year-old childish teenager who hangs out with friends Yuya and Yuzu and does weird things that will either surprise e...