Multiuniverse Duel Monsters T...

By sum3dud3

Various Heroes find themselves in a pocket dimension, forced to duel each other for the Villainous Mark's (OC... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Duel of Crimson
Chapter 2: Extraterrestrial vs Supernatural
Chapter 3: The Clash of Heroes
Chapter 4: A ^totally Serious Battle
Chapter 6: The Fist vs The Blade
Chapter 7: The Championship
Chapter 8: The Final Battle
Epilogue

Chapter 5: Of Life and of Magic

23 0 0
By sum3dud3

As the blinding light soon subsided Ruby and Ambrose found themselves in the middle of the colosseum. They looked up at where they were once sitting the match before to see it occupied by the others.

"Okay!" Mark yelled "Competitors, shuffle and cut each others' decks!"

Ruby and Ambrose took each others decks and shuffle and cut them before handing them back to each other.

"Good Luck," Ruby whispered to Ambrose.

"You too," Ambrose whispered back.

"Now Ruby, go to the red side and Ambrose, go to the blue."

Ruby and Ambrose both walked to their respective sides.

When they both got to their respective sides, Mark asked, "Ruby Rose, are you ready?"

"Ready as I'll ever be?"

"Merle Ambrose, are you ready?"

"I suppose I am."

"You do you think is going to win?" Mao Mao asks Jotaro, "I personally think Ambrose has this."

"I think that too," Jotaro responds back.

Mark's screen changed to a picture of Ruby and Ambrose with the background colors of red and blue, and with LP: 4000 underneath each of their pictures.

"Duel!"

Ruby: 4000 LP

Ambrose: 4000 LP

Both Ruby and Ambrose drew five cards each.

Ambrose: You can go ahead.

Ruby: Thanks. I set a monster face-down. I'll also set another card face down before activating the Field Spell Card Black Garden. Suddenly the sky went dark as vines sprouted the entire stadium, inside and out. With that, I end my turn.

Mao Mao: That's it?!

Jotaro: That's probably all she can do for now.

Ambrose: Alright, my turn. I draw. I activate my Field Spell, Sorcerous Spell Wall. Suddenly, a yellow glowing pentagram below the duelist field the stadium with light. Next I activate the Continuous Spell Magician's Right Hand. A glowing yellow orb appeared to the right of Ambrose. Then I set a card face-down, before I end my turn.

Mao Mao: Him to?!

Jotaro: Are you gonna be like this the entire duel?

Mao Mao: Can it!

Jotaro: Good freaking grief.

Ruby: My turn! Draw! (Internally) That's not gonna be useful. I set a monster then end my turn.

Mao Mao: Am I having an aneurysm, what is happening right now?!

Ambrose: I draw. (Internally) Still no monsters? What bad luck. I end my turn.

Mao Mao: Gahhh!

Jotaro at this point just tuned Mao Mao out.

Mark: Come on! This is getting boring! Hurry and summon a monster already!

Ruby: My turn! Draw! (Internally) Oh come on! Again?! I set another monster then end my turn!

Mao Mao and Mark: Auuugh!

Ambrose: I draw. (Internally) Good, I have a monster now, but I can't summon it yet. I end my turn.

Mao Mao at this point just kept his mouth shut.

Mark: Now I'm officially bored.

Ruby: I draw! (Internally) GAHHHHHHHHH! I set a card and end my turn.

Mao Mao and Mark: (Internally) GAHHHHHHHHH!

Jotaro: (Internally) Good grief.

Ambrose: I draw. (Internally) Good. By discarding a card from my hand. I special summon Apprentice Illusion Magician! (DARK LV 6 ATK 2000) and thanks to my Sorcerous Spell Wall, she gains 300 ATK. (ATK 2000 → 2300)

Mao Mao and Mark: FINALLY!

Ruby: I activate my Counter Trap, Solemn Warning, by paying 2000 Life Points, your Magician is history. Bright light suddenly filled the stadium. The Magician let out a scream before shattering into glass.

Ruby: 2000 LP

Ambrose: 4000 LP

Mao Mao and Mark: OH COME ON!

Ambrose: Well uh, I end my turn.

Ruby: My turn! Draw! I set one monster face-down before I end my turn.

Mark: I give up.

Ambrose: My turn. I draw. (Internally) There is nothing else I can do. I end my turn.

Ruby: My turn! Draw! I'll get rid of my Black Garden in order to set a Field Spell. The vines and dark clouds dissipate around the colosseum allowing the magic circle below them to shine brighter. I Flip Summon my two Glow-Up Bulb (DARK LV: 1 ATK: 100 Tuner), Red Rose Dragon (DARK LV: 3 ATK: 1000 Tuner), and Dark Rose Fairy (DARK LV:2 ATK 800) Two flowers with white petals and an eye appears from the previously face-down card, a small black dragon with dark red roses all over its body, and a fairy wearing a black rose petal dress appear in front of Ruby. "Now here I go! Time to create the ultimate circuit. With both my Glow-Up Bulbs-" a square appears in front of her with nine arrows pointing up, down, left, right, and in between. Glow-Up Bulbs enter the bottom left arrow and the bottom right. The conditions of two Plant-Type monsters have been met to summon Aromaseraphy Jasmine. A a fairy with purple eyes, wearing a white coat and purple pants, wielding a wand that resembles a white dandelion.

Ambrose: Not so fast. I activate the Trap Solemn Strike. By paying 1500 Life Points, I can negate the Summon of your Aromaseraphy Jasmine. Lightning Bolts suddenly came from the card and struck Aromaseraphy Jasmine causing her to shatter like glass.

Ruby: 2000 LP

Ambrose: 2500 LP

Ruby: Dang it! Well then I activate my Glow-Up Bulb's effect, by sending the top card of my deck to the graveyard, I can Special Summon it. (DARK LV: 1 DEF: 100 Tuner) Now I tune my Level 2 Dark Rose Fairy with my Level 3 Red Rose Dragon as Ruby says this her Red Rose Dragon turns into three rings as Dark Rose Fairy enters them, turning her transparent revealing two stars within her In order to Synchro Summon a bright light blast through the rings before revealing a woman with white hair, skin,, a dress that resembles a rose and a purple rose in her hair Garden Rose Maiden. (DARK LV: 5 ATK 1600) Now I activate my Red Rose Dragon's effect which allows me to Special Summon a Rose Dragon from my hand or deck and since I used it as a Synchro material for a Plant-Type Monster It lets me add a Frozen Rose or Blooming of the Darkest Rose to my hand. I'll also chain my Garden Rose Maiden's effect, allowing me to add a Black Garden to my hand. I'll Special Summon my Blue Rose Dragon (DARK LV: 4 ATK: 1600) a small black dragon with blue roses all over its body appears in front of Ruby and add Frozen Rose to my hand. Now I'll flip up my face down Field Spell Black Garden The sky began to turn dark as vines sprouted the entire stadium, inside and out causing the light within it to fade slightly. Now attack Ambrose my Blue Rose Dragon the dragon inhaled some before firing a clot of blue roses at Ambrose. Before the clot hit Ambrose, it exploded into a bunch of thorns. Abrose shielded himself from the thorns with his cloak to little avail.

Ambrose (Quietly): groans

Ruby: 2000 LP

Ambrose: 900 LP

Ruby: Now finish him off Garden Rose Maiden! The vines around the stadium begin to wrap around Ambrose, squeezing him extremely tightly before releasing dark lighting unto him.

Ambrose: GAHHHHHHHH!

Ruby: 2000 LP

Ambrose: 0 LP

"The winner is Ruby Rose!" Mark yelled as the picture of Ruby appeared on screen with a red background and words below it that said "WINNER!" Ambrose began to turn to gold dust. Before anyone could react, a blinding light filled the stadium.

As the light faded, Jotaro and Mao Mao noticed that they were now in the middle of the stadium as Ruby realized she was in the stands.

"So just like last time huh?" Jotaro questioned.

"Yep, pretty much," Mark responded.

"Figures," Mao Mao sighed.

"Jotaro, the red corner is yours. Mao Mao, take the blue"

The competitors begin to walk to their respective corners.

"Good luck guys!" Ruby yelled with as much enthusiasm as she could muster.

When they get to their corners Mark announces,

"Jotaro, are you ready?"

"Sure"

"Mao Mao, are you ready?"

"Let's start this already," Mao Mao responded while tapping his foot.

Mark's screen changes to a picture of Jotaro and Mao Mao with the background colors of red and blue underneath each of their pictures.

"Duel!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 86 15
Imagine the world of Yu-Gi-Oh in the world of RWBY! I DO NOT OWN RWBY OR YU-GI-OH
36.3K 508 14
Enter the world of Y/n L/n a 16-year-old childish teenager who hangs out with friends Yuya and Yuzu and does weird things that will either surprise e...
46.1K 732 39
Your Megami Shoyo daughter of a multimillionaire family. Being the elder child has been hard since the burden of your family business is in your hand...
472 0 14
The Cross Dimension Crew face new challenges as they get closer to finding the culprit behind the Relics incident and the Magic Mirror.