Please Love Me •𝙒𝙈𝙈𝘼𝙋 𝙓...

By claud3_10

"You're a fool, you know that?" "I've always been a fool but I'm..." "The smart one" - Adelio De Alger Obelia... More

Profile
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Reborn
Chapter 2 - Grown up a bit
Chapter 3 - Encounter
Chapter 4 - Spending Time With Claude
Chapter 5 - What?!
Chapter 6 - Athanasia
Chapter 7 - Lake
Chapter 9 - Black Magician
Chapter 10 - Pain
Chapter 11 - Walk
Chapter 12 - Friends and Warning
Chapter 13 - Attempt Assassin
Chapter 14 - Shocked
Chapter 15 - Debutante
Chapter 16 - Let's Bake A Cake!
Chapter 17 - Jealousy Jealousy
The Prince Is What?! (Request Side Chapter)
My Darling (Request Side Chapter)
If In Obelia Empire Had Phone
If In Obelia Empire Had Phone Pt. 2
If In Obelia Empire Had Phone Pt. 3
Chapter 18 - Long Time No See
Chapter 19 - Tea Party
Chapter 20 - Incident
Chapter 21 - Daylight
Chapter 22 - Disaster
Chapter 23 - Lovely
Chapter 24 - Don't Go Insane
Chapter 25 - Free Therapy

Chapter 8 - Meeting A Familiar Person

18.5K 736 1K
By claud3_10

[WARNING! Slight pedophile]

3rd POV

"Thank you for inviting Athy to tea" Athanasia said cutely while bow.

Felix and the maids blush at Athanasia cuteness while Claude just stared at her.

And this time Adelio join them because he has nothing to do but of course he going to stay quiet while they having their time.

Claude still staring at Athanasia before said. "Felix"

"Yes, your majesty." Felix put Athanasia on the chair infront of Claude and Adelio is sit between them.

"Good morning, Papa and big brother!" Athanasia smile brightly.

Adelio nod to her as he greeting her back and of course, Claude didn't respond to her.

"Papa and big brother was in my dream, yesterday!"

"A dream?" Claude reply her.

"Athy was with Papa and big brother and Lily and Felix and we went to pick the stars and the moon and we had fun!"

"That's a weird dream"

'haha, watch your mouth' Thought Athanasia.

"Athy was so happy, Athy got to play with Papa and big brother" Claude smirk.

'I can't do this anymore! I just focus on the cake and I starting to got confused by my own words' Athanasia thought while a maid place a cake on the table infront of her.

'huh?' Athanasia noticed that the maid who put the dessert on the table looked at her, sweating while watching them both interaction with each other.

The maid runs off after done putting the dessert and Athanasia just stared at her as she run off.

The wind blows gently and hit Adelio face while he close his eyes to feel the wind.

And Athanasia eat the cake then she stared at Claude who was spacing out. 'Is he not getting enough sleep? He was sleeping like last time too'

Athanasia still stare at Claude then she looked at the tea in Claude's hand and she thought it looked good, so she want to try it.

"Papa, is that good?" Claude snapped out of it when Athanasia call him. Claude looked at the tea.

"It's not enjoyed for its taste"

"Athy wants what Papa's is having"

"It might be too strong for you princess" Felix smile at her.

"I want it! I want the same one!"

'what am I doing here again?' Adelio thought while looking at Athanasia tiredly when she acts bold.

"Let her have it. If she want it, I won't stop her" Athanasia smile brightly when Claude said that.

Athanasia stared at the tea in her hand before she smell the tea then she drinks it and Felix just chuckle at her.

She bloom at the taste. "Athy likes it too!" She said happily while Claude stared at her.

"Its feels like flower are blooming inside Athy's mouth!" She smile brightly.

Claude and Felix eyes widen when she said that and Adelio just facepalm mentally at her.

Athanasia looked at them and got confused with their reaction. "I see you have taken a liking to it"

"It's called Lippe Tea, His majesty enjoys it as well and Lady Diana also enjoyed it"

" 'It feels like flowers are blooming in my mouth' what's she said"

Athanasia looked at Felix and the tea that at her hands then she glance at Claude. "Mommy said the same thing as Athy?"

Athanasia ask Felix and he reply with "Yes" then Felix continue his sentence.

"Lady Diana was the reason why his majesty started to enjoy Lippe Tea, Lippe Tea main ingredient, sanyu, only come from siodonna"

"Ah, The lady and his majesty once had tea in this place toge-" Claude cut Felix off before he can continued it.

"I do not have such a memories and you are surprisingly chatty today" Claude glare at Felix.

"You've being too loud, leave us"

"Blessings and glory upon the obelian empire"

Felix leave them, Athanasia looked at Claude and thought that Diana just a girl, he used to know and Claude still keeping the other one's portrait in his room.

"You're still too young for the tea, it will be best if you drank milk"

"Hehe, Athy likes milk too!" Athanasia said brightly while Adelio just sighed because he was tired and want to go to his chamber.

_______________________

3rd POV
(Adelio's Chamber)

Adelio is in his chamber and he deadly tired because he couldn't get enough sleep yesterday night.

His nightmare is getting scarier each day and he almost went crazy everytime he woke up in the morning.

And he even couldn't close his eyes because he scare to face that nightmare again and the only thing he could do to stay awake is reading a book.

About what, you ask? Well is about magic and why magic all of books went he has almost every books in Obelian?

It because he interested in magic, so went there's danger he could use his magic to help the one he loves.

He still a beginner though, well not a beginner kinda like a professional, something like that If you ask, like seriously I mean it.

He already a professional at magic and how did he became professional?  The thing is, i even don't know, well kinda but I still know about it.

What? You want me to tell you the story? How troublesome you are. Fine and it's not like I prohibited to tell about it.

Oh wait, I take it back, I can't tell you about it. Why? Oh it's because Adelio told me not to.

But he not here so I still can tell you a bit, how about that? Good? Okay, I will tell you.

~

{FLASHBACK}

Adelio is 4, well he just turned 4 this year and the servants is quite busy so they can't celebrate his birthday and of course, he was okay with that because its not like people can be by your side all the time.

Adelio is still lie down on a carpet. He just stared blankly at the ceiling and then he got an idea.

He get up and go to bookshelf then  search for a book that he want after he found it, he sat on the carpet.

And how he reach the Bookshelf? Why are you asking that when this is wattpad, everything is logic here.

Anyways- he open the book and read it, he quite excited I must say. Why? It because he got to learn magic for the first time.

Then he excited face went to frowned because he remember that he do not have someone to teach him magic.

But that didn't stop him to learn magic. So the only thing he can do is to teach himself.

And with that he try and try until he get a successful results but in the end he didn't.

AND you probably wondering where he training, well he train in his chamber *smile innocently at you*
What? Like I said EVERYTHING is logic here. Anyways-

*Sighed* "no matter how much I try, I still didn't get it"

"Is there something I did wrong? Maybe I did"

He read the book over and over again and he didn't get what he did wrong. He think very hard about it until he head almost explode.

"I should stop thinking, my head feels dizzy"

"Maybe I should take a stroll to the garden to let my mind relax since I work very hard today"

And with that he get out of his chamber and go straight to the garden. He took a deep breath because he already arrive at the garden.

"That's better and now I should find a better place to use my magic even though I still didn't get how it works"

Adelio start looking around to find the right place so he could practice.
While he looking around he found unknown person sleeping under the tree. That figure has black hair.

His hair is short straight black hair neatly parted to the right in a fringe falling over his eyes, with the left side slicked back.

he wear a noble clothes and the important thing is....he is so handsome.

Adelio just watch him since that figure closed his eyes, he didn't notice Adelio stand Infront of him.

Then Adelio realise who he was, that person is Anastacius De Alger Obelia, the former emperor.

He supposed to be dead but he still alive and he has been using magic to disguise himself from those who may recognize him, transforming the colour of his hair and eyes to black.

Adelio snap out of his thoughts then he walks to him and act innocently like a child and ask why a 'random stranger' doing here.

'Why I am walked to him again? Oh well, I forgot and I better act like a innocent kid but not that innocent'

'And of course I will say, why a dead man like him doing here and I oop- I just said what I want to said to him'

'oh well not my fault is the Auth- OW! What's the fuck was that?! And who the fuck hits me?!' Must be that lazy Author'

'tsk, why did they hit me when I speak the truth? Whatever, now I'm not in mood, thanks to that kinda lazy Author'

Adelio stood infront of him and crouch down so he can face him. Adelio then poke his shoulder lightly until he awake.

Anastacius awake and look Infront of him, he quite shock that he see a child Infront of him.

"Mister, mister, what are you doing here?" Adelio tilt his head cutely so that Anastacius thought he was a naive child but in reality he's not.

Anastacius just stare at him before speak. "I accidentally sleep here" he 'smile' at Adelio.

'And there he goes wear that handsomely smile, curse you for being so handsome' Adelio mentally cried.

"If mister sleep here, how did mister get in?" Adelio blink in 'confusion'.

Anastacius close his eyes while smile. "I use magic"

"Magic?"

"Yes, magic"

"As if the real Magic???"

"Yes"

"Really? Magiccc???"

"YES.MAGIC." Anastacius has a tick mark on his forehead and he smile is twitching.

Adelio tease him for a bit because he want to and he was bored. Adelio hold his laughter back before burst laughter since he can't hold anymore.

"HAHAHAHHAHAHA" Adelio rolling on the grass.

Anastacius smile faded and he glare at him. "Stop laughing"

Adelio immediately stop and sit, he stop because Anastacius can go killing spree like Claude although he is more psycho than his brother.

"Tsk, what a insolent child, you are" Anastacius turned his head to the side.

"Awww, don't be like that mister or should I say Anastacius"

Anastacius looked at Adelio when he said that and he eyes widen. "What? How did y-"

"How did I know your name? Well that's is secret, uncle" Adelio smile at him.

"And should you be a dead man?"

"Watch your mouth before I kill you" Anastacius glare at him.

"Aye aye, captain" Adelio accidentally speak out loud.

"Oops-" Anastacius smirk at him before asking. "Well now you know me, how about you, tell me your name"

"Adelio De Alger Obelia"

"Adelio, huh? Who's your father?"

"His majesty, Claude De Alger Obelia"

"So you are Claude child"

"Indeed but i kinda prefer you though" Adelio mumble at the last part and of course Anastacius hear him.

And Anastasius going to tease him back as a little revenge about what happened before. "What was that? You prefer me as your father?"

"W-what are you talking about?!" Adelio blushing a little.

Anastacius see Adelio blushing, so he decided he going to tease him more. "I'm sure, I heard you said that you want me be your father"

"I don't know what your talking about" Adelio turned his head to the side, so he could hide his blush from Anastacius.

'Cute' Anastacius eyes widen when he Thought that.

'Wait, did I say him cute? Unbelievable, me? Saying he cute? Hah, dont make me laugh'

When Anastacius wait for Adelio to calm down and he thought about something else.

After Adelio calm down his blush, he turned his to Anastacius, he stared at him blankly before speak.

"Should you be at somewhere else?"

"Well, I'm a bit tired and the near place I could find is here, so I rest here for a while"

"And what about you, Adelio, should you, THE PRINCE be at his chamber?" Anastacius raise his perfect left eyes brows.

"I just want to take some fresh air and I looking for a place to practice"

"Hmm? Practice what?" Anastacius curious and he tilted his head a bit. And Adelio who see this, scream at his mind because of him being so fucking perfect.

"I want to use magic!" Adelio has a excited face before frown. "But I didn't have someone to teach me so I taught myself but I still didn't get it"

Adelio low his head down. Anastacius who see him frown, heartache at the sight. He looked down at his chest before put his hand at his chest and grip it.

'why does my heartache but whatever that is, I must make him happy and what the hell, I'm thinking about? Tsk, whatever'

Anastacius let go of his hand before went to give Adelio a head pat. He hesitated at first but he just patted  Adelio head since he didn't want Adelio to be sad.

And to be honest, Anastacius didn't know what he's doing and his body move on its own.

Adelio feel a hand at his head, he looked at the owner of the hand and He quite shock that Anastacius head pat him.

"What are you doing?"

Adelio hold back his tears since he never received a treatment like this before and hell even Claude didn't give him a treatment like this.

"Can't you see I'm giving you a head pat?"

Anastacius is angry but he hold himself because it will be a troublesome if he cry and that would make a lot of trouble for him.

"Why yes, I can see that you give me a head pat but why exactly are you doing this, uncle?"

"And top of that, your not the type to do anything like this" Adelio cross his arms while Anastacius pull back his hand.

"Tsk, I shouldn't have give you a head pat and you should be grateful that I hold back my anger at you"

"Then thank you for not mad at me, uncle!" Adelio smile brightly at him that Anastacius almost went blind.

"Whatever and if you want, I can teach you magic" Adelio has a sparkle in his eyes when he said that and Anastasius clearly can see Adelio is excited.

"Really? You will teach me magic?!"

"Yes and stop smiling, I'll be blind if you continue to smile that bright"

"Aye aye, sir!" Adelio still smile even he was told not to.

Anastacius message his forehead. "This will be quite troublesome"

And with that Anastacius teach Adelio the basic first and Adelio did it. He jumps around happily with a big smile on his face.

Anastacius smile softly at the sight before praise him. "Good job" Adelio stop and looked at him when Anastacius praise him.

He almost cry because he never get a praise like that and for the first time ever he was so happy unlike before.

Adelio smile with his eyes close and thanked Anastacius. "Thank you, uncle"

From that day, Adelio learn how to use magic every single day and Anastasius will always be there waiting for him.

They always train at the same place. Although Adelio quite busy at the moment because Claude has given him a lot of paperwork for him and since he the crown prince, he going to have a lot of thing to do.

Adelio just sighed when he revived the paperwork but he quite grateful, why? Because Claude did not give him that much of paperwork for him.

And Adelio just do it since Claude told him to. Although Felix is the one who bought him the paperwork and message from Claude. What a lazy son of a bi-

Anyways- A few months has past, Adelio is getting better at using magic and Adelio almost 5 years old now.

As always Adelio is on his way to meet Anastacius. Anastacius sit under the tree because Adelio always late and Anastasius didn't care since he know what is his nephew are doing.

And Anastasius quite mad when he know that Claude is the one who sent Adelio a lot of paperwork for him to do when he just a child that no more than 4 years old.

He hates Claude for what he did to Adelio and Anastasius swear someday that he going to take Adelio away from him and he going to make Claude suffer as much Adelio is suffer before.

He thought is cut off when Adelio called him. "Uncle!"

Anastacius looked at Adelio before saying. "What?" Adelio just sighed at him.

"You were glare at nothing when I arrived here and honestly what are you thinking about that made you glare at air?"

"Its nothing, lets go"

"Hmph, Fine"

After they done practice, they rest since they were tired especially Adelio because he use quite a large mana back then.

And basically Anastacius made Adelio suffer because he want to. They sit under the tree.

"You're doing a great job back then, Adelio"

"You think so? Well of course, I mean look at the one who teach me and you always has a handsome face that could get woman hell even man-"

Anastacius just sighed because he always got a complain from Adelio about his looks and he felt annoyed by it.

Anastacius had enough with Adelio complain so he pin Adelio to the ground and put his face close to him until their nose touch.

"You always complain about my looks then how about you looked at my face very closely, hmm?"

Anastacius smirk when he see Adelio blushing mess and to be honest  Anastacius q̶u̶i̶t̶e̶ e̶n̶j̶o̶y̶e̶d̶ t̶h̶e̶ v̶i̶e̶w̶ i̶n̶f̶r̶o̶n̶t̶ o̶f̶ h̶i̶m̶

"Oi oi oi, what do you think, you're doing?"

"What? I'm just trying to shut you up"

"Well atleaset tell me to shut up than PIN ME THE FREAK DOWN TO THE FREAKING GROUND"

"You're noisy" Anastacius face went to disgust.

"YEAH AND? IF YOU NOT PIN ME, I WILL NOT BE NOISY, YOU FREAKING HANDSOME UNCLE THAT IS PERVERT"

"Tsk, you quite noisy for a child and I'm not pervert" Anastacius get up and sit under the tree.

"Oho~, I see now you blame me, now~? AND WHO SAY YOU NOT PERVERT HAH?! YOU STUPID UNCLE?!"

"You better shut up before I went killing spree" Anastacius glare at Adelio.

"Aye, your majesty" Adelio quickly shut up because he still want to live though he always say he want to die.

He want to live because he hasn't meet Athanasia yet and it will be unfair if he not meet her.

"Oh? Now, you are going to called me, your majesty?" Anastacius stared at Adelio in amused.

"What? Can't I called you that? And the fact you're the emperor after all, well former to be exactly"

"Heh, what a interesting nephew I have" Anastacius eyes glow and Adelio quickly back away because he didn't want to be touch at the moment.

"Oi oi oi, you better🤺 back🤺 away,🤺Back🤺away🤺I🤺 say!🤺"

Adelio looked at Anastacius in horror and Anastasius just chuckle at his reaction.

"Don't worry, when you older enough, we will do something very interesting~" Anastacius smirk at him.

"Hah? What's that supposed to be mea-" Adelio confused before he face went horror when he get what Anastacius mean.

"You- you- I-" Adelio scoot away far from him. Adelio looked at him in unbelievable.

Anastacius just chuckle then he getting up and Adelio eyes is following every his single move.

"Well then I'll be seeing you in a few years later then"

"Huh? What do you mean in a few years? And Where are you going?" Adelio also getting up.

"The thing is I don't have anything to teach you anymore"

"Ehhh, whyyy??? You said there's more spell for me to learn"

"That's the exactly thing what I said but I want you to teach yourself" Anastacius looked down at Adelio.

Since Adelio didn't want to argue and in fact he also glad that Anastacius told him to teach himself because after what Anastacius has done to him, he never going to face him again.

"Well, That's fine by me" Anastacius just chuckle before go to him and patted his head.

"Well then I'll see you again someday, my prince" Anastacius smile sweetly at him and with one blink, Anastacius is gone.

Adelio just stand there for a few seconds before he scream because of his uncle.

"ANASTACIUS YOU CRAZY BASTARD, FUCK YOU AND YOUR STUPID PRETTY FACE"

Adelio scream before he start walking back to his chamber and the servants is busy so he quite lucky to not bump into them.

"Stupid uncle of mine when did he became almost a fucking pedophile? This must be that lazy Aut-"

Adelio cut himself off and if he continued his sentence he going to get hit like before.

Adelio sighed. "I wish I could be in other fanfic like-"

'Emperor's treasure son' 

'WMMAP (The Prince)'

'The innocent prince'

'The Lovely Princess & Her Knightly Brother BxB'

'In the back of my mind'

'The Twins (Who made me a princess X M! Oc'

"Oh to be in their lovely books and I know there's many fanfic out there and I would like to be in them but since I got Author here with me, I should be careful when I'm talking"

"BUT I still love to be in this book because it's quite interesting to me, and- What? I also read their books, okay? And it's not like, I'm the one who read it"

Adelio done talking to himself when  he reached his chamber and he goes in to get some good rest from that t̶o̶r̶t̶u̶r̶e̶  training.                                        

{END OF FLASHBACK}

~

Welp that's the story and I even tell you guys the whole story since I don't want to be questions by you guys.

And- "Done" Adelio close his book that he had done reading and put it on the bookshelf.

Adelio stretch his body since he sit for to long. "Oh, its night already"

"Huh, I think I overwork myself again, oh well, now its time to sleep and there must be the nightmare waiting for me"

"What a pain"

And With that Adelio lie down on his bed and fall asleep.

______________________________________

Fun Facts!

- When Adelio just turned 5, that night, Anastacius secretly place his gift for Adelio, when he asleep.

- When Adelio scream, the whole palace hear his voice even Claude, Felix and Athanasia but they didn't questions it because they thought it was some crazy person.

- Adelio always read a fanfic since who made me a princess already 'finish' and he got boring so he start to read some interesting fanfic.

- The Author hit Adelio because he always blame the Author but of course, Author being the kind person they was, they just let him be but someday they will murdered Adelio.

______________________________________

Hello! I'm back! I'm sorry for not update for a few days because you know, online class.

But anyways- I know I made Anastacius act like kind of a pedophile here but I will not do that here because my readers is my number one priority.

And the characters who is older than Adelio will be aged down and of course there will be age gap.

I think I did made Anastacius out of character, oh well. His personality will be the same as he being the tyrant emperor he was before and his personality change when he with Adelio.

Welp, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and I'm sorry if I made any of you guys uncomfortable. I hope you guys had a amazing day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.3K 6.1K 36
لە جیهانێڪدا هەمووان خاوەنی هێزن ڪاتێ لەدایڪ ئەبن بەڵام یۆرین ڪاتێ لەدایڪ ئەبێت خاوەنی هیچ هێزێڪ نییە کچێڪ ڪە لە تەمەنێڪی بچووڪەوە گێچەڵی ئەوەی پێ ئ...
13.8K 516 27
johnson Kim, Real name; Kim Lee A 20 years old expressionless guy and a music artist reincarnated into a fantasy game-like world after dying fr...
56K 83 27
Indulge in a seductive journey through a world of secrets, desires, and illicit passions. This Smut Book is a collection of short stories that explor...
26.8K 1.9K 14
Till yesterday she was marring her brother's friend but suddenly ended up marring his college owner and a cold hearted person