Age regressed bnha cutie ones...

By cuddledupcub

Bnha age regression This book was made FOUR years ago, and I'm gonna be honest I learned a lot more now in w... More

Hi!
Little bakugo- Kiribaku
Babyspace Sparks!
KiriBaku,
KiriDenk! :)
Hi hi!!
Todobaku
Tsu+ Uraraka
Bakudeku
WOAH-
Sero-Denki
Teddy bear, Kiribaku
Bakudeku
Little dabi
Todobaku
"Little Bird"
Bakudeku,
KiriBaku
Shindenki
Kirideku
Kiri Baku, Accident's happen
Little Todoroki
Held by the leauge..
Affection
Badday
Slip
"Another little..?"
"Puppy fun!"
"My affection only!"
"I guess he knows now."
"Huh..whats age-regression..?"
"A very Small regression day"
A very little day
Very adorable
"Awe"
Actual requests here
"Regressed"
"Movie And Stutters"
Class slips
Forced into this (New book.)
*REAL NEW VERSION OF THIS BOOK*
'Little Commissioner' (NEW BOOK)
CALLING ALL NANA FANSS..
'Tangled Emotions'. **BkDk Book*
Hero To Baby. (New De-Age/Agere Book!- 2 Chapts out!)

Babyspace clingyness!

5.7K 68 12
By cuddledupcub

{Sorry I haven't been uploading, I've been trying to finish reading a lot of story's that have been in my libary for awhile! And I managed to finish most of them >0<!}

  ____
( | .   . | )
  ( (Y) )
   ('')_('')_
Age regressor:Sero ( Little age: 0-1
Information about Sero when regressed small.
More non verbal
Very clingy
He does use diapers, bottles, ect
Small nicknames: Pumpkin, Baby, Prince
Caregiver: Denki

^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_

It was a cold evening, It was hard to stay warm, but Sero was regressed, in a smaller mindset than normal,  in one of his onesies with kittens on them, on denki's bed. "Pumpkin?" Said Denki looking over to see the regressed boy teething on his stuffy. Denki smiled a little and took the stuffy out of his mouth, replacing it with his pacifier. "Use your pacifier baby." Said Denki, ruffling his hair.
Sero smiled, then managed to focus on his pacifier, making it bobble up and down. Denki smiled. "Silly pumpkin." Said Denki, sitting down next to him.
A few minutes later, Sero than found himself becoming sleepy, so he crawled over to Denki, and rested his head on his chest. Denki cooed, "Awwe"
Half an hour later, Denki woke up, and sat up, continuing to hold Sero, he then got out of bed and started picking up Sero's toys. Sero woke up and clearly didn't like what was going on. He wanted to stay in one place which was his bed, and cuddle there! He didn't like that he was picking up toys instead of giving him attention either. Sero blinked at him, making small noises of frustration and sadness, finally gaining denki's attention. "What's wrong prince, sleepy? Hungry?", Sero blinked at him continuously. Denki would sigh in return and set down the toy he was about to put away, along with setting Sero down to. "How about you play with your toys Baby? Is that what's wrong, are you bored?" Denki said looking down at him. Sero than reached up at Denki, earning Denki to pick him back up. "Just fussy huh?" He'd say bouncing Sero on his hip.
*[*[*[*[*[*[*[*[*[*[*[*[*[*[*[*[*[*[*[*[*[*[*[*[*

  (O)__(O)
   (  '(Y)' )
   C(''')_(''')
I hope you enjoyed! Sorry I haven't uploaded but here take this cuteness for the moment. >0<

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 91 11
This is a rewritten version of my first Wattpad. I decided to rewrite it because I was totally stuck on what to write, and couldn't rid the thought o...
50.9K 454 13
a book of oneshots with your comfort characters! i don't do ships (i'm sorry) this is an xreader so i will only be doing those and you can request! y...
284K 9K 28
{[COMPLETED]} Started: Sept 30, 2017 Ended: Oct 29, 2018 UNDER CONSTRUCTION Started: June 26, 2021 Ended: Ongoing Construction ...
116 2 7
This just a copilation of my craziest dreams as one-shots, all the plots are secrets, get in under your risk and remember to announce the mistakes. Y...