๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จใƒปy. yushiro

By qoitoi

๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น suddenly wakes up in an unfamiliar room only to find out that she has seven day... More

1ใƒปthe
2ใƒปmoon
3ใƒปis
4ใƒปbeautiful
5ใƒปdon't

ใƒปread first

2.8K 73 1
By qoitoi

first of all, i do NOT own demon slayer, everything else that isn't part of the canon demon slayer storyline is owned by me.

second of all, this will be a short story that's dedicated to my favorite demon ever: yushiro!! woohoo! i just felt like he needed some more appreciation noticing how theres barely any fanfics abt him .°(ಗдಗ。)°.

third, there won't be any warnings unlike my other stories since im positive that there won't be anything that will go as far as to cursing and a bit of angst (thats debatable though)

lastly, this story is NOT an isekai, it's a reincarnation. meaning that in this universe, the demon slayer manga/anime does not exist since you (the reader) are in the demon slayer realm.

now without further ado, i hope you enjoy this story (:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 45.3K 91
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
2.1M 112K 63
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
893K 41.3K 175
๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

92.5K 2.1K 37
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...