Ben Pincus x female reader (s...

Od weeeeeeeblol

This is my first time doing this Y/n is Alan grants adopted 14 year old daughter. Y/n got into camp because h... Více

Info you might need to know
Information about you
Getting into Camp cretaceous
A/n
A/n
A/n

Leaving for camp cretaceous

210 12 3
Od weeeeeeeblol

Y/n povs
When my alarm went off I quickly got out of bed went to take a shower. When I got out I brushed my h/l h/c hair and brushed my teeth then I got dressed into something cute but comfy at the same time.

(That's what you are wearing)

After I was done and ready I grabbed my suitcase and ran out the door to see my dad, a helicopter, and someone who is wearing a red shirt.
Y/n: ummm who is this dad?
Dad: She is picking you up for the camp today y/n
Roxie:hi im Roxie from camp Cretaceous
Y/n: hi im y/n ready for camp Cretaceous!

After I put my suitcase in the helicopter I said goodbye to my dad and the people he works with. My dad gave me some money in case I wanna buy something from camp and then I got in and buckled up.
*after the flight*

Me and Roxie are driving to the docks because that's where another councilor and more kids are and once we got close I asked Roxie a question.
Y/n: My dad told you that I don't do well meeting new kids and that I don't do very well being alone right and that I don't like being yelling at or hearing people yell right?
Roxie: Yes he did

When Roxie stopped the car we unbuckled and got out. I stayed close to Roxie because well my anxiety kinda got me.

Roxie: Ah, sorry we are late. Welcome campers! I'm Roxie, head councilor of camp Cretaceous.
Dave: Well it's sort of a co-head thing.

Then Roxie points to me and I'm still behind her.

Roxie: This is y/n she is a camper like the rest of you. I had to pick her up from where she lives.

Y/n: h-hello

All the kids looked me and it made me really uncomfortable.

Dave: anyway lets get the 7 of you to camp!
Ben:uh, there are 6 of us
Dave:wait. Dino-kid, track-star, internet girl, barfy, Texas, mini h/c grant. He's right. Where's seven?!

Then out of no where a helicopter comes down
and a boy comes out of the helicopter that landed. HE THREW HIS BAG AT ME!!

Kenji:greetings, my dudes. Kenji is here, so let the party commence!

Once he was done speaking I threw his bag at him which landed on his back and made him fall.

*after the car drive thing*(they are at the look out tower now)

When we got up on the lookout tower the view was amazing. We could see all the dinosaurs walking in a herd going somewhere.

Y/n: woah!

*random POV*

While everyone was looking at the dinosaurs and kenji trying to impress y/n. Dave and Roxie looked at each and Roxie gave Dave the look that says " don't yell at her.EVER" and Dave just nodded yes.

Ben:me?! Maybe y/n should go first, or Darius!
Y/n: you will be ok ben!

Then Dave and Roxie helped everyone else and pushed them down the zip line. The only person that was left was y/n.

Y/n POV
When I realized it was my turn I was excited to go down on the zip line. When I sat down Dave strapped me in and pushed me down and while I was going down I touched a brontosaurus!

Y/n:WOAH THIS IS AMAZING!!

(I'm gonna end the chapter here. I'm going to give you a short summary about the rest of the chapter.
When Darius kenji and Brooklyn sneak out y/n wakes up and runs to get Dave and Roxie. They get in the jeep and go get them. Kenji is mad at y/n for "snitching" when she tried to save those three.)

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

42.8K 1.3K 22
(I DO NOT OWN AVATAR THE LAST AIRBENDER OR ANY CHARACTER, SONG, VIDEO, ART, ETC. THAT MAY OR MAY NOT BE USED IN THE STORY. THEY ALL BELONG TO THEIR R...
108K 5.6K 40
مرحبًا بكم في المملكة لا لا، يجب أن أحذرك أولًا من يدخل المملكة لا يخرج حيًا. يمكنك المغادرة الآن.. سأترك لك بعض الوقت للتفكير. حسنًا .. قررت؟ هل ه...
35.5K 1.3K 32
"Come on, come on, don't leave me like this I thought I had you figured out Something's gone terribly wrong You're all I wanted Come on, come on, don...
9K 340 9
Izuku Midoriya, formerly known as Yagi was treated like a plague For something beyond his control, he was diagnosed as Quirkless His mother Inko Yagi...