Sweet Chaos - Book 1

By Sarah-Laney

When tragedy sends Madeline Keaton to live with her older sister Beth, Maddie thinks nothing in this world wi... More

Synopsis
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Prologue

61 4 2
By Sarah-Laney

To: My Darling Daughter
From: Your Momma

August, 20th 2026

My Dearest Daughter,

If you are reading this, then unfortunately, I'm no longer present in your life. Fate has funny ways of guiding our paths, so many obstacles, so many questions, and yet, at the end of the journey we smile because we wouldn't have had our lives any other way. For me, the best part of my fate was becoming your mother. I have loved you before you were born, and I hope you can understand that all I ever wanted was for you to feel safe, loved, and to know that you can do anything. My time here in this world is ending soon, but I didn't want to leave until I provided you with something to remember me by, something that I hope will help you, and allow you understand who your mother was, and my story. I love you so much, I hope you find that I am always with you.

With all my love,

Momma

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 442 56
"Rem stop I'm trying to cook" I laugh "no you're killing Henry's friends" he shouts picking me up and running over to the couch. "Emerson help Rem i...
62.1K 44.4K 130
Completed December 2017. Highest ranking #9 in Mystery/Thriller! Mature topics: suicide & self harm. ••••••••••••••••••••••• Kieran and Lauriel are...
3.2M 181K 41
"She was my best friend. Someone I trusted far more than anyone else." "What was she like?" "She was worse than Devin if you can believe that." *** W...
197K 4K 35
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...