seventeen imagines

By yoonzinos

this is where i will write all 13 member ffs !! please enjoy! :)) - admin mโค๏ธ More

๐Ÿคผโ€โ™‚๏ธ w r e s t l i n g ๐Ÿคผโ€โ™‚๏ธ
๐Ÿ’ a n n i v e r s a r y ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ“‘ s t u d y i n g ๐Ÿ“‘
๐Ÿฏ t h e z o o ๐Ÿฏ
๐ŸŽฎ t h e g a m e r ๐ŸŽฎ
๐ŸŽต a l l - n i g h t e r ๐ŸŽต
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿชด i v y ๐Ÿชด๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ“ธ p h o t o g r a p h y ๐Ÿ“ธ
๐ŸŽก c a r n i v a l ๐ŸŽก
๐ŸŒŒ s t a r g a z i n g ๐ŸŒŒ
๐Ÿฟ m o v i e d a t e ๐Ÿฟ
๐Ÿ“š b o o k w o r m ๐Ÿ“š
t h a n k y o u !

๐Ÿˆ c a t r e s c u e r s ๐Ÿˆ

481 8 0
By yoonzinos

Wen Junhui ff

— AT THE CAT SHELTER —

Junhui was doing his daily routine. He was taking care of all of the cats in the shelter. He was the manger of a local cat rescue shelter. He saves abandoned cats and he also saves cats who need help. He was currently at his small desk while he was petting a fluffy white cat. He was holding it like it was a baby. He had an undeniable love for these creatures. He felt connected to each and every one of the cats there. He doesn't have names for all of them, but he calls them his babies, because that's what they are to him. He feeds them, gives them baths, plays with them, sometimes he takes them home and has them stay there. However, that kind of thing is against the rules, but he loves them too much. He worries that someone will come and steal a cat from him.

He was gazing in his thoughts, still petting the fluffy cat and he got a phone call. He puts down the cat softly and picks up the phone.

Junhui: Hello?

Woman: HELP ME! P-PLEASE! YOU GOTTA HELP ME!

Junhui: Woah, calm down Ma'am. What's the situation?

Woman: M-MY CAT! H-HE'S ON THE R-ROOF! HE'S SLIPPING! OH MY GOD!

Junhui: Stay right there Ma'am! Send me the address.

After Junhui received the address from the helpless woman, he dashed towards his car and drove straight to the scene.

— AT THE SCENE —

You were walking down your street listening to music and doing dance steps. You had a thing for moving your feet and dancing. It was your thing. You were gliding along the sidewalk like it was made of glass. You stop in your tracks after you heard someone scream. You stopped the music and ran towards the sound. You kept running until you reached your neighbor's house.

Y/N: Mrs. Brown! What's going on?

Mrs. Brown: IT'S BOOTS! HE'S ON THE ROOF! HE'S SLIPPING!

Y/N: Don't worry! I can get him!

Mrs. Brown: *sniffs* No that's okay! I called someone! The CRS.

Y/N: The what?

Mrs. Brown: Cat Rescuing Sanctuary.

Y/N: O...kay, look. There's no time! He trusts me. I'll take care of it!

Without letting her get out another sentence, you sprinted into your neighbor's house and ran towards the rooftop. You knew Mrs. Brown extremely well. She has always been in the neighborhood watching over all of the children. She doesn't have any of her own, so you're like a daughter to her. You've taken care of her cat, Boots, ever since he was born. His birth date wasn't too long ago, so he's still a baby. You wondered how a baby kitten could get all the way to the roof. But then again, cats amazed you and you were always curious as to how they were a little smarter than the human race.

You got to the roof and immediately panicked. You weren't afraid of heights, but you weren't the biggest fan of them either. You hunched down and ended on your knees and you tried to crawl towards Boots, but you kept slipping. You saw Boots slip more and more off the rooftop, you crawled toward him with small steps. You glance and see one of his paws fall, then the other. He fell. You darted forward and grabbed him. Your arms were dangling off the roof and you pulled him close to you. You let out a deep sigh in sigh of relief. You cradled him in your arms and crawled back to the inside of the house.

Junhui pulls up in front of the house and dashes out of the car. He approached Mrs. Brown out of breath.

Junhui: Ma'am! I'm here! Where's the-

He was cut off and saw you walking out of the house with the kitten in your arms. You were holding him like a baby and playing with him. He was reaching out his paws trying to grab your fingers. You smiled as you handed Boots to Mrs. Brown. She gave you a hug and wiped her tears.

Mrs. Brown: Thank you.

Y/N: No problem Mrs. B!

You watch Mrs. Brown walk back inside her house and you meet eyes with this guy. You studied his figure. He had soft features. You looked at his light brown hair and how it swayed with the tiny breeze. You reached his eyes and you couldn't pull away from them. It was like you dived into a sparkling pool. He smirked at you and walked up to you. You put your arms behind your back and walked towards him slowly.

Junhui: Looks like you did my job for me.

Y/N: Or it looks like you were just too slow.

Junhui: *touches his heart* Ouch. That burns.

You giggled. He was cute.

Junhui: The name is Jun. Wen Junhui.

Y/N: I'm Y/N. *shakes his hand*

Junhui: Nice to meet you.

Y/N: *smiles* Nice to meet you too Junhui.

Junhui: You have a cute smile.

Y/N: *blushes* That- You can't do that. Not yet at least.

Junhui: *laughs* So... You live around here?

Y/N: Across the street. You?

Junhui: No. I have an apartment in the city. Not too far from here. About 15 minutes.

Y/N: Really? By your arrival, seemed like 30 minutes. *smirks and laughs*

Junhui: Shut up. *chuckles*

Y/N: Wanna uhm...Walk? With me?

Junhui: Wow. Is this our first date?

Y/N: *walks away* Absolutely not creep.

Junhui: Hey! Wait up!

He speed walks after you and walks behind you. You turn to face him and walk backwards. You smiled.

Y/N: You work at CRS right?

Junhui: Yeah. I'm the manager.

Y/N: Nice. I assume you like cats. Right?

Junhui: Love them with all my heart.

Y/N: How much do you pay?

Junhui: It's a small business, but the company that sponsors us is huge. About $8 an hour.

Y/N: *stops in front of him* Great! I'll be there Monday.

Junhui: *stops in front of you* Wait what?

When he stopped in front of you, he was really close to you. Your bodies were centimeters apart. Your heart started beating extremely fast and you wanted to grab his hand. You took a small step back, but he took a step forward. You blushed and laughed at him.

Y/N: I said... I'll be there Monday.

Junhui: Wha-

Y/N: It's not like you weren't gonna ask me for a job....Right?

Junhui: Well shit. You got me.

Y/N: *laughs* Well I'll see you around, Wen Junhui.

You quickly mess with his hair and jog towards your house. Junhui stood there dazed for a second and looked back at you jogging. He softly smiled to himself and walked back to his car and drove home.

— Monday —

You wake up Monday morning and start getting ready. This was your first job, and surprisingly, it was going to be your most favorite job. You already felt like it was going to be another home for you. You put on a solid black crop top and blue, high waisted jeans with black combat boots. You walked out your house with all your things, hopped into your car, and drove to the Sanctuary. You thought it was funny how it's called a Sanctuary, but it isn't.

You drove for around 20 minutes and arrived at the CRS. You exited your car and walked into the center. A few cats greeted you at the door and you kneeled down to greet them. Your heart was happy. You were excited to see so many cats. Junhui walks out of his office and sees you playing with some of the cats. You meet his eyes and stand up and softly wave. He waves back.

Y/N: Hey.

Junhui: Welcome to your first day on the job.

Y/N: Anything important?

Junhui: Other than taking care of all of these cuties and more? Nothing.

Y/N: Sweet! *sits down* Come here kittens!

Most of the kittens came to you and you played with them for hours and hours. Some of them played with Junhui, but they came over to where you were instead. He started getting sulky that you were giving the cats more attention than him and he was upset that all of the cats left him for you. You looked up at him and he had his arms folded and his head down.

Y/N: What's up with you?

Junhui: *pouts* You aren't paying any attention to me.

Y/N: *laughs* Am I supposed to? I thought we take care of the cats.

Junhui: I'm a cat.

He climbs down and crawls to you. He starts meowing and you began laughing. You couldn't stop. He starts purring and ends up laying his head on your lap and you softly pet his head. Some of the kittens laid on him and it made him look even cuter. Your heart fluttered as he opened his eyes and met yours. You boop his nose and you both laughed together. You started liking this job. And him.

— FEW MONTHS LATER —

You've been working with Junhui at the Cats Rescuing Sanctuary for a few months now and your feelings for Junhui kept growing stronger. He would sometimes get sulky and pout all day if you didn't give him attention. You felt happier at work and with him. Some days were better than others. Some days, you both would have to split up on the job because of how busy it was. Several people called at once and it was a lot for you to handle. Other days, there weren't any calls or barely any calls and you got to relax and chill with the cats all day. You loved every minute. Every day. It was always brand new.

One day you walked into work and you were bombarded by Junhui. He hugged you harshly.

Y/N: Woah! Ow! Can't! Breathe!

Junhui: *lets you go and laughs nervously* S-Sorry. I'm just excited! We are closing early today.

Y/N: Really? Why?

Junhui: Well, a new cat cafe just opened down the street and....I was wondering if you wanted to go with me..?

Y/N: Uh...YES!? I WOULD LOVE TO!

You poked his cheek and began to start your day.

After a few hours, you and Junhui said your goodbyes to the cats and locked up the center. The cafe was only a few blocks away, so you two walked together. He grabbed your hand and laced your fingers together.

Y/N: You're such a flirt.

Junhui: Am not!

You both continued walking and arrived to the cafe. You walked in and almost squealed. You were excited to see all of the cats and you immediately took off with them. Junhui sulked behind you and followed you. You started playing with the cats and he ordered your coffee. He came back with a Frappechino and some coffee for him. You took the coffee from him and continued playing with the cats. Junhui was still sulking because of the lack of attention. He was playing with some of the cats and sent one in your direction. You took the small cat and held it in your arms. There was something attached to it's collar and it was a piece of paper. It was blank so you lifted an eyebrow and looked at Junhui.

Y/N: Junnie, what is this?

Junhui: *sits beside you* Nothing.

Y/N: Oh come on. Don't do that.

Junhui: Don't do what?

Y/N: Ignore me.

Junhui: I'm answering you right?

Y/N: You're an ass.

Junhui: *gasps* How dare you!?

Y/N: *sticks your tongue out* HA!

Junhui: You know what? Just for that-

Junhui grabs your face and kisses you. You were shocked, but you kissed him back. You kissed him for a while and you pulled away from him. You smiled softly and messed with his hair.

Y/N: You're cute Wen Junhui.

Junhui: So are you.

You both continued playing with the cats and drank your coffee happily.

— THE END —

A/N: Hello all! I am so sorry for the lack of ffs right now. It's been a rough time lately but I'll upload every week or every other week. Depends on how I feel! It's late but this is for Junnie's birthday! Pls enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 18 5
It's exactly what the title says! Requests are open, anything's on the table. If you know what I mean ๐Ÿ˜‰ Get your mind out of the gutter. No, they'...
104K 1.4K 33
started : [ 170514 ] ended: [ 180712 ] - copyright 2022 @moriohradio all rights reserved
182K 2.3K 50
๐—‚๐—‡๐–ผ๐—…๐—Ž๐–ฝ๐–พ : [๐—†๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐—๐—…๐—’] ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—๐—Œ [๐—†๐–บ๐—’๐–ป๐–พ] ๐—Œ๐–พ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—Œ - - - - - - [๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž] - ์ผ€๋ Œโœจ