Azur Lane: The Final Push

By TatsuyaHisaki

After a long struggle to get his life started, Jacob makes his way to a Naval base known as Azur Lane, made u... More

Ch. 1 Part 2: Getting Back Into the Rhythm
Ch. 1 Part 3: Sakura Beach Paradise (Contains Lemon)
Ch. 1 Part 4: The Beginning of the End
Ch. 1 Part 5: And so it Begins
Ch. 1 Part 6: Evolution
Ch. 1 Part 7: No Going Back

Ch. 1 Part 1: New Beginnings

1.1K 21 49
By TatsuyaHisaki

Third Person P.O.V

In the age of discovery, humanity sailed to oceans unknown, their hearts hungry for adventure, but soon, those hearts were filled with the desire to conquer the seas. However... A new enemy appeared. Beings from another world, known as Sirens, attacked this world. They had vastly superior technology than that of humanity, the Sirens effortlessly pushed humanity out of the oceans. There was no longer any place in the seas for mankind. Humanity didn't stand a chance against their new enemies. However... One human stood up to the Sirens, for he had a debt to pay. The Sirens took everything from him. His home, family, and more. And now...

*Camera cuts to a young boy standing on a lush, green hillside, looking out over the ocean with arms crossed*

This boy has the means to combat the Sirens, at least, the only human who can. The faction known as Azur Lane was the biggest, strongest force known to combat the Sirens. Eagle Union, Royal Navy, Iron Blood, and Sakura Empire, are the four major camps that made up Azur Lane. Though, in the past, they split due to methods of achieving their goals differing, but now, they were joined together once again, and all because of one person, who is now their commander.

Young Boy: *Un-crosses arms as planes fly passed him heading towards the ocean, clothes and hair moving with the wind*

This young boy has been through many struggles since becoming the commander of Azur Lane. Relations with the rest of humanity, getting to know new people, combat with the Sirens, and even paperwork, but he has emerged victorious over his struggles, with the help of of those in Azur Lane.

This is the next chapter in his life. The chapter where everything counts for him. Will he be able to accomplish his goal. Well, all I can say now, is that it's all up to him.

Young Boy: *Sighs* Yeah, yeah, I know. Anyway, I got more paper work to do, so if you'll excuse me... *Turns away and starts walking towards the street on the other side of the hill.*

The Young Boy's P.O.V

I had just walked passed a tree as I stuck my hands in my pant pockets. That's when the street leading up to the hill came into sight, and soon after that, the parking lot, where I found my motorcycle parked in one of the parking spots.

(My bike)

A few seconds later, I walked up to my bike as I grabbed the helmet that was hanging from one of the handles before placing it on my head and clipping the strap underneath my chin. Then, I sat down on the seat as I stuck my key in the ignition before turning it as my bike started up. I kicked the stand back as I shifted my bike into drive as I started my down the street, heading back into town.

Several minutes later

I was now riding through town, on my way towards the base. On the way there, I saw many girls from Azur Lane walking around town shopping, eating out with each other, and various other things. That's when the light up ahead turned red, causing me to have to stop at the light. As I stopped, I let go of the handles as I sat up. I looked over to my right and saw Enterprise and Belfast walking across the street right in front of me. As I watched them cross, they both looked at me as they smiled, I returned their gesture by holding up two fingers and slightly flicking my hand to the side before the light turned green. I grabbed the handles again and bent forwards as I tilted my right hand back, turning the right hand backwards and causing the bike to accelerate. Right as I passed under the light, I turned left and was now on the bridge heading towards the base. After a few seconds, I turned the handle back more as I started to go faster, the wind rushing passed me.

A few minutes later, I drove off the bridge as I made a right and started down the street. I didn't drive far until I made a left turn and was now right outside the main building. I slowed down and stopped right on the side of the street, right in front of the building before I took off my helmet before turning my bike off and taking the key out of the ignition. Then, I kicked the stand down before getting off my bike as I turned around and made my way towards the doors. I stepped onto the sidewalk and a second later, I opened the doors as I walked through and started down the hall towards my office.

A few minutes later

I was standing right outside of my office now before I opened my door and walked inside, only to find that someone was already in here.

Jacob: Musashi, what are you doing in here?

Musashi was sitting on my desk, facing me, with her right leg over her left as she smiled, a slight blush on her face.

Musashi: Aww, why do you sound like you don't want me in here?

Jacob: *Starts walking over to desk* You know that that's not true, I'm just curious.

Musashi: I know, I was just teasing you. I actually wanted to speak with you about something.

Jacob: Well, not to be mean, but please hurry up. I have a lot of paperwork to do today.

Musashi: Okay. Well, I came by to invite you to the beach.

Jacob: You mean the many beaches that are on the island? I've been to all of them.

Musashi: No, there is one near Sakura Empire. Yamato, Shinano, and myself are going and we wanted to invite you as thanks for bringing us into this world.

Jacob: There's honestly no need to thank me for that, I'm happy that you three are here.

Musashi: But...

Jacob: If you really feel the need to thank me, then I'll go with you three.

Musashi: Great!

Jacob: When are you planning to go?

Musashi: In a week or so.

Jacob: And for how long?

Musashi: For about a week... A little less, though.

Jacob: Alright, I'll go.

Musashi: Alright. Also, since you have a lot of paperwork to do, I could be the secretary for today and help you, if you want?

Jacob: I don't mind either way. Though, I'd rather let you go have fun elsewhere.

Musashi: Does that mean you don't want me to help? *Pouts*

Jacob: *Sighs* Again, you know that that's not what I meant.

Musashi: I know, I was just teasing you.

Jacob: I know. Look, I can handle the paperwork, just go have fun with the others. I don't like making others work unless its work that needs to be done.

Musashi: True, but I did offer...

Jacob: I know, but...there really isn't anything for you to help me with anyway....

Musashi: I see. *Hops off desk* Well, if that's the case, I'll be going now, Jacob.

Jacob: *Sits down in chair and grabs pen* Alright, I'll see you later, Musashi.

Musashi: Bye-bye, Jacob.

After that, Musashi left my office as I continued to do paperwork for the next few hours.

A few hours later

I was walking down the hall now, heading towards the kitchen to get lunch. I was almost in the cafeteria when I heard voices. I could easily make out the voices too. It was Javelin, Z23, Laffey, Ayanami, and Prinz.

Jacob: *Stops at entrance to cafeteria*

Javelin, Z23, Laffey, & Ayanami: Wow!

Prinz: Go ahead and eat.

Javelin: Let's eat!

Ayanami: That's so good.

Laffey: It's so sweet and delicious.

Z23: It's especially good because we all made it together.

Jacob: *Smiles softly*

Z23: But why were you making chocolate?

Prinz: The commander was looking tired, so I figured something sweet would be good.

Javelin: Shouldn't we not be eating this, then?!

Jacob: *Steps out into entrance of cafeteria and looks at them*

Prinz: That's fine. *Places fingers underneath clothes that cover her breasts*

Jacob: *thoughts* Oh no...

Prinz: I already set this aside. *Pulls out box of chocolates from breasts*

Jacob: *Quietly sighs*

Z23: *Starts blushing* If you keep them there, though, the chocolate is going to melt and stick to you!

Prinz: *Closes right eye and blushes a tiny bit* Maybe all of me with that melted chocolate could be the present, then.

Jacob: *Blushes a bit and closes eyes before raising eyebrows and then opening eyes a little wide*

Javelin: *Blushes a bit* That's allowed?!

Z23: *Looks down at her breasts a bit* I would never have the confidence to go that far, though.

Prinz: *Looks over at me* Ara, and look who it is.

Jacob: I heard all of that, and it honestly doesn't surprise me that you said that, Prinz. Also, Javelin, it's not allowed, at least not here, anyway.

Prinz: But, if we were, let's say, your house, then...?

Jacob: I'm not answering that question, Prinz.

Prinz: Aw, you're no fun, Darling.

Jacob: Whatever, I came to get lunch so I could get back to doing paperwork. Speaking of... Prinz, you're on secretary duty today...

Prinz: Yes, I know. But, as you can see, I was baking you chocolates.

Jacob: Because I looked tired?

Prinz: That's right.

Jacob: Whatever, just wait here while I grab lunch so we can head back to my office. You're not getting out of secretary duty today. *Starts walking towards the kitchen*

Prinz: *Giggles* That's fine with me. At least, I can give you my present when we're alone. *Winks*

Jacob: *Blushes a bit*

After that, I walked into the kitchen and fixed myself a sandwich and grabbed me a bag of chips before heading out into the cafeteria.

Jacob: Come on, Prinz. It's time to get back to work.

Prinz: Yes, yes. I'm coming.

Jacob: Have fun eating chocolate you four, and please don't try putting boxes of chocolate in between your breasts and give them to me...

Prinz: *Giggles* Please, enjoy the chocolates.

Javelin: We will! Please, don't tire yourself out with paperwork, Commander.

Jacob: I won't, and if I do, I'll just push it on Prinz.

Prinz: I don't think so.

Jacob: You don't do anything when you're on secretary duty anyway.

Prinz: Well, I'll be doing something today. *Giggles*

Jacob: I meant work related, smart ass.

Prinz: Yes, yes. Let's get going, Darling.

After that, we both headed back to my office...alone.

A few minutes later

Both Prinz and I walked into my office. I made my way straight for my desk before I sat down as I place my sandwich and chips down on the desk. That's when I looked up and saw Prinz standing right in front of my desk, blushing a bit with a smile on her face.

Jacob: *Sighs* Wait till I'm done with paperwork, at least...

Prinz: Fine, fine.

Jacob: There's paperwork at your desk. It's not that much, so you should be done before me.

Prinz: Can't I just take a nap instead?

Jacob: No. Get to work.

Prinz: It's not like you to be this bossy. Is something wrong?

Jacob: *Places down pen and sighs* Yeah, actually...

Prinz: What's wrong?

Jacob: It's just... It's been three years since I fought that Siren Mech, and for these passed three years, there's been no Siren activity. I can't help but feel on edge. I actually haven't been getting much sleep lately because it's been keeping me up late at night.

Prinz: Are you worried that something might happen?

Jacob: Yeah, I would honestly feel better knowing that the Sirens are still active 'cause at least we'd know what they're doing, but if they aren't active, there's no knowing if they're planning something. But, I feel like shit's about to hit the fan pretty soon.

Prinz: What makes you say that?

Jacob: I don't know. There's probably a bunch of reasons, including the fact that I basically have Illustrious's intuition ever since I could use her holy light.

Prinz: Well, I guess that's true, but you know, not getting any sleep isn't helping anything.

Jacob: I know, but I can't help but think about it.

Prinz: Not only that, how can you get any work done when you're sleep deprived.

Jacob: I'm not sleep deprived...

Prinz: You have black bags underneath your eyes.

Jacob: *Cold sweat rolls down side of head*

Prinz: *Walks over to couch and sits down before patting lap* Come here and rest in my lap.

Jacob: I have work to do. I don't have time to...

Prinz: I'm not letting you get anymore work done until you rest up, Darling.

Jacob: *Looks at Prinz for a few seconds before closing eyes and sighing* Fine.

After that, I stood up and walked over to Prinz. Once I walked up to her, I laid down on the couch as I placed my head in her lap. That's when I felt Prinz place her hand on my forehead.

Prinz: Now, just rest up for a while. I'll wake you up later and I'll make sure you have enough time to get all your paperwork done before the day ends.

Jacob: Fine...

After that, I slowly closed my eyes and as soon as my eyelids touch, I fell asleep.

A few hours later

I slowly started to open my eyes as I felt something poking my cheek. I looked and saw that Prinz was poking my cheek to wake me up. I breathed in heavily as I sat up before placing my feet on the floor as I was now sitting next to Prinz.

Prinz: How was your nap?

Jacob: Fine, I guess. I feel rested now, at least.

Prinz: I'm glad to hear it. Don't worry, you still have a few hours to finish your paperwork.

Jacob: Thanks.

That's when I stood up as I stretched before walking back over to my desk before continuing my paperwork.

About an hour later

Jacob: *Places pen on desk* Done. What about you?

Prinz: I finished a few minutes ago.

Jacob: Cool deal.

Prinz: Now...

Jacob: *Raises eyebrow*

Prinz: *Pulls out box of chocolates from breasts*

Jacob: *Places face in palm of hand* Oh Goddamit...

Prinz: Don't think I forgotten about it.

Jacob: Well, now I don't considering you just pulled out the box from your breasts.

Prinz: Come have a seat next to me on the couch.

Jacob: Fine, and only because you care about me enough to let me rest in your lap when I'm extremely tired.

Prinz: Of course, you are my husband, after all.

Jacob: *Stands up from desk* I guess that's true.

Without saying another word, I walked over to Prinz before taking a seat next to her on the couch.

Prinz: Now, how should we do this?

Jacob: I take some while you take some... It's not that complicated.

Prinz: I think I know how we should do this.

Jacob: Oh God...

Without saying another word, Prinz opened the box of chocolates before taking one out and holding it towards me.

Prinz: Open up, Darling.

Jacob: *Starts blushing a bit before opening mouth*

Prinz: *Places piece of chocolate on tongue*

Jacob: *Closes mouth and starts chewing while letting the piece of chocolate melt in mouth*

Prinz: *Giggles* I could get used to this.

Jacob: *Starts blushing a bit more*

Prinz: Don't act like you aren't enjoying yourself right now.

Jacob: Whatever.

Prinz: *Grabs another piece of chocolate before holding it towards me* Say "Ahh..."

Jacob: No. *Opens mouth without say "Ahh..."*

Prinz: *Places piece of chocolate on tongue*

Jacob: *Closes mouth and starts chewing while letting the piece of chocolate melt in mouth*

Prinz: I really could get used to this. *Giggles*

Jacob: Don't, 'cause I'm not gonna let it happen often.

Prinz: Aww, you're no fun.

Jacob: Too bad.

Prinz: Well, get ready for the next piece.

A few minutes of Prinz feeding me chocolates later

I had just finished eating a piece of chocolate when I looked over and saw that there was just one more piece left in the box.

Jacob: *thoughts* Good, we're almost done.

Jacob: Hurry up so we can get outta here. *Goes to grab last piece of chocolate*

Prinz: *Quickly grabs the last piece* Not so fast. This is the last piece...

Jacob: So...?

Prinz: So, that means that its special.

Jacob: *Has straight expression* It's just a piece of chocolate...

Prinz: Yes, but it's the last piece, which means that I have to give it to you in a special way.

Jacob: No, you don't.

Prinz: We both know that you're curious as to how I'm going to give it to you.

Jacob: ... No....

Prinz: Now that's the Jacob I know and love.

Jacob: *Starts blushing a bit*

Without saying another word, Prinz moved to where she was now sitting in my lap as she faced me, with a small part of the chocolate in her mouth. That's when she closed her eyes as she started leaning forwards. I started to blush a bit as Prinz only got closer. A few seconds later, I closed my eyes as I leaned forwards before opening my mouth. A few seconds later, I felt the piece of chocolate enter my mouth as I also felt Prinz's lips press against mine. It only took a few seconds, but the piece of chocolate was now completely melted and we staid kissing each other for a bit. That was until we heard the door to my office open up, and standing in the door was Prinz Heinrich.

Heinrich: What are you two doing, Commander?!

Jacob: *Pulls away from Prinz* Not's not what it looks like, Heinrich! Prinz just started doing this! I had no idea that she was planning this!

Heinrich: You're lying!

Jacob: No I'm not! Prinz, get off of me before you corrupt her pure heart!

Prinz: Fine, fine. It was just getting good, though.

Jacob: Don't care. I don't want her to be corrupted.

Without saying another word, Prinz got off of me and I quickly stood up before facing Heinrich.

Jacob: Is there something you needed, Heinrich?

Heinrich: Just wanted to say hi, so...hi. *Leaves*

Jacob: Bruh...

Prinz: She ruined our fun.

Jacob: *thoughts* And thank God, too...

Prinz: What are we gonna do now?

Jacob: Well, I'm done with work, so I'm going home to change, then I'm probably gonna go hit the town and grab a drink.

Prinz: Oh, can I come?

Jacob: Sure. I'm leaving right now, and I came on my bike so you'll need a helmet. There should be one in one of the drawers in your desk.

Prinz: Okay.

After that, Prinz stood up and walked over to her desk as she started going through the drawers. a few seconds later, she pulled out the helmet as I grabbed mine off my desk.

Jacob: *Turns to Prinz* You ready to head out?

Prinz: Yup. Let's go.

Without saying another word, we both left my office before making our way outside, where we rode my bike back to my house.

Several minutes later

Prinz and I were back at my house now. I had just finished getting dressed in the living room while Prinz was getting dressed in my room. Well, now that I was finished, I walked down the hall to my room to see if Prinz was done.

Jacob: *Knocks on bedroom door* Yo, Prinz. You done in there?

Prinz: *Muffled* Yes. You can come in if you want.

Without saying another word, I opened the door and walked into my bedroom, on to find Prinz dressed all in black.

Prinz: How do I look?

(Prinz)

Jacob: *Starts blushing a bit* You look, beautiful....

Prinz: *Giggles* Thank you, Darling.

Jacob: Yeah... No problem. *Starts blushing a bit more*

Prinz: I'm ready to head out whenever you are.

Jacob: Then let's get going.

After that, we both walked out of my room. I made a walkthrough of the house to make sure everything was turned off before I made my way down the hall and out the door. Prinz was waiting next to my bike as I locked the door before turning around and walking up to her.

Jacob: You know, we aren't driving to the bar, right?

Prinz: Why not?

Jacob: 'Cause, we're gonna be drinking. I'm not about to drink and then drive. I could loose my job if I get caught.

Prinz: I guess that's true.

Jacob: C'mon, the bar isn't that far anyway.

Prinz: Alright.

Jacob: Just follow me.

Prinz: *Wraps arms around my right arm* Lead the way, Darling.

After that, we started walking down the sidewalk, on our way to the bar. We talked a lot on the way there about many, various things for a few minutes, until we were standing right outside the bar.

Jacob: Please, don't let me get drunk.

Prinz: That's on you to not get drunk. You're twenty-one now, so be responsible. However, I'll be trying to get you drunk.

Jacob: Be responsible, huh?

Prinz: *Giggles* Don't worry about it, Darling, I won't do anything to you if you get drunk.

Jacob: I don't believe that, but whatever. Let's go inside.

Prinz: I'm right behind you.

Without saying another word, we both walked into the bar. We made our way over to the bar counter where we both sat next to each other. That's when the bartender walked up to us, a male with a messy style, brown hair.

Bartender: What'll it be?

Prinz: I'll take some Sake.

Jacob: Whisky, please. Make it hard, too.

Bartender: Coming right up.

Jacob & Prinz: Thanks.

That's when the bartender walked off to go get our drinks.

Jacob: *Looks at Prinz* So, what's your plans for tomorrow, since you'll be off of work?

Prinz: I don't know, really. I'll probably go back to Iron Blood to go pick up Luisa from Friedrich.

Jacob: Oh yeah, I forgot that Friedrich was babysitting her. When you get back, and if it's not too late, come bring her by the office, please. I've been wanting to see her.

Prinz: I will, but we probably won't be back the same day.

Jacob: That's fine. As long as I get to see her.

Bartender: *Walks up to us with our drinks* For you, Ma-am. *Hands Prinz her Sake*

Prinz: Thank you.

Bartender: And for you, Sir. *Hands me my Whiskey*

Jacob: Thanks.

Bartender: Let me know if you need anything.

Jacob: Will do.

That's when the bartender walked off as I raised my glass to Prinz.

Jacob: To another successful day of work.

Prinz: *Holds up Sake glass to mine* Cheers.

Jacob & Prinz: *Clanks glasses together before taking a sip*

Jacob: *Places glass on counter* Damn, this shit's strong.

Prinz: You did ask for it to be strong.

Jacob: I know, but I didn't think it would be this strong. I'll still drink it though.

Prinz: Why not have more when you're done?

Jacob: You really are trying to get me drunk, huh?

Prinz: Of course.

Jacob: *Whispers* Not even trying to hide it...

Prinz: Not at all.

Jacob: *Rolls eyes*

Prinz: *Giggles*

Jacob: *Looks at Prinz* Hey, Prinz.

Prinz: *Looks at me* Yes, Darling?

Without saying a word, I leaned over towards Prinz and a few seconds later, our lips pressed against each others as we were now kissing. A few seconds passed before I pulled away and was not sitting up straight in my stool.

Prinz: Are you drunk already?

Jacob: No, why?

Prinz: You never do that.

Jacob: What's so wrong with wanting to kiss my wife?

Prinz: Nothing, it's just, like I said, you never really do that, at least not in the past.

Jacob: That's because I was still a child in the past. I'm a bit more mature now.

Prinz: True, but I miss your childish, easy to tease, self.

Jacob: *Blushes a bit* It's not like I've gotten harder to tease, I'm just still a little tired and worried.

Prinz: I guess that's true.

Jacob: Oh well. *Takes another sip of Whiskey* Not like it can be helped, except for that it can. I should be fine tomorrow, though.

Prinz: What makes you say that?

Jacob: I'm gonna relieve some stress tomorrow.

Prinz: How?

Jacob: Well, remember that battle simulation thing you guys had back in Iron Blood?

Prinz: Yeah...

Jacob: Well, I got Graf to build that here on base, so I'll be doing that for a while.

Prinz: I see. *Takes sip of Sake* Well, let loose then.

Jacob: I will. *Takes sip of Whiskey*

We both sat there for a few seconds in silence. That was until three guys walked up to Prinz and surrounded her.

Jacob: *thoughts* And so it begins...

Guy 1: Hey, Babe. Why not come drink with us?

Prinz: No thanks. I'm kinda already drinking with someone.

Guy 2: Who? This looser?

Guy 3: Haha, let's ditch this guy and go have some fun.

Jacob: *Stands up* I hate to break it to you three, but that's my wife you're flirting with.

Guy 1: Huh? Screw you, man. You make it seem like I didn't already know that.

Jacob: Then that would mean...

Guy 1: I love nothing more than stealing other guy's women. That's just a certain thrill to it.

Jacob: I see... Well, I'm not to worried about you stealing her away from me.

Guy 1: And why is that?

Jacob: Because, I know she's not into you three. We've been through things together. Things you three couldn't handle. And lets be honest, you three wouldn't be able to handle her, even if it were a foursome.

Guy 1: Bastard!

Clearly pissed off, Guy 1 threw a punch at my face. Instantly, I tilted my head to the side as I grabbed the Sake bottle on the counter before swinging it and smashing it against the side of the guy's head, causing him to fall to the floor.

Guy 2: We'll kill you!

Jacob: Heh, that's when they all said to me back then, too, and guess what, I'm still standing.

Without saying another word, I stepped over the guy on the floor as I walked over to a pool table before I turned around to face the other guys.

Jacob: If you want me dead, then come and make it happen.

Guy 3: You bastard!

Without saying another word, both guys rushed me as they pulled their fists back before swinging at me. Instantly, I stepped to the side as I pushed on of them into each other, causing them both to fall to the floor.

Jacob: Wow. That was pathetic.

That's when both Guy 2 and 3 stood up and faced me. Not only them, but Guy 1 stood up as well.

Jacob: Nice of you to join back.

Guy 1: Shut up, Asshole. I'll kill you myself. *Starts walking over to me*

Jacob: Oh...?

Prinz: *Takes sip of Sake* Get'em, babe!

Jacob: Just enjoy your drink.

Prinz: Alright, but I'm still watching. *Takes sip of Sake*

Jacob: Fine by me.

Guy 1: You're dead.

Jacob: Right? I'm so scared.

That's when Guy 1 rushed me as he threw a punch at my face. I tilted my head to the side as his attack missed before I swung up and punched him in the chin, knocking him out. I quickly turned towards the other two guys. Right as I looked at them, one of them was already too close for me to react in time. Guy 2 slammed into my stomach as he made us fly onto a table, breaking it in half as we both fell to the floor. Right as we hit the floor, I placed my hands on the floor as I pushed up with one foot. Guy 2 lost his grip on me as he was now falling backwards. That's when I kicked up with my other foot, nailing Guy 2 right in his chin, causing him to go up in the air as he spun backwards before falling to the floor, knocked out.

I was now upside down, in the air as Guy 3 rushed me and was now right in front of me with his right arm pulled back. The next second, he threw his fist forwards at my head. I instantly placed my hand on top of his head as I was now spinning back the other way. Now, I was in the air, right-side-up, behind the guy. I placed my feet on the back of his head before pushing off his head, doing a backflip, and landing on the ground as I threw the guy into the wall, knocking him out.

Jacob: Only one of you got a hit on me. You should be ashamed.

Prinz: That's my Darling.

Jacob: Hey, come help me out here for a sec.

Prinz: Sure, but what are we doing?

Jacob: *Picks up Guy 2* You'll see...

Several minutes later

Both me and Prinz were sitting next to each other at the bar counter again, a Whisky glass in front of me. Prinz had her Sake glass in her hands with a fresh bottle of Sake next to her.

Prinz: Do you really think...?

Jacob: It's fool-proof. No one will know.

Prinz: But...

Jacob: Like I said, it's fool-proof.

Prinz: *Leans backwards and looks passed me* If you say so...

I looked to my left to check up on the three guys. They were sitting in the bar stools, all in different positions with several Whiskey glasses in front of each of them. All were empty except one for each of them, which those three barely had Whiskey in them, making the three guys appear that they were out cold due to drinking too much.

Prinz: What about the bruises on their faces?

Jacob: We'll just say that when they passed out, they fell to the floor and we helped them back up into their stools. I told you, it's fool-proof.

Prinz: That's, actually pretty smart.

Jacob: This is me we're talking about.

Prinz: 'Cause you're smart...

Jacob: I have my moments.... Either way, I think it's time we go. I have stress to relieve tomorrow. *Looks at Bartender and pulls out money* Here, this should be enough to cover the drinks and the damages. Sorry about all that, by the way.

Bartender: It's fine. Those punks come in here every night and do that stuff. I'm just glad someone finally showed them where they belong.

Jacob: *Chuckles* Yeah, well I'm happy to help. We'll be going now. Have a good night.

Bartender: Later. Feel free to come in whenever you want.

Jacob: Yup. Later.

After that, Prinz and I walked out of the bar and headed back to my house, where we drank a little more.

Several minutes later...

Jacob: *Hiccups*

Prinz: *Is blushing cause she's a little drunk*

Jacob: I'm so *hiccups* tired...

Prinz: Why not come lay in my lap, Darling?

Jacob: Can *hiccups* I...?

Prinz: Of course.

Jacob: Awesome... *hiccups*

Without saying another word, I started to stumble over to Prinz, who was sitting on the floor. Right as I was about to get to her, I stubbed my foot against the big rug on the floor and fell forwards, my head landing in Prinz's lap, leading to this...

(Look, I know that that's not Jacob in the picture, but use your imagination here. Just, replace that guy with Jacob, okay....?)

After that, I slowly fell asleep, due to being drunk...

End Part 1: New Beginnings

Announcer Jacob: Well, hello everyone! How are you all doing? As you can see, I decided that I'm gonna start up my Azur Lane story. For the, quite literally, few of you that know, I started a new little thing on my profile where I will ask questions every so often. I asked two questions yesterday about my Azur Lane story. I just want it to be known that I did NOT ask those questions with the intentions to start writing this story again, I decided to start it up AFTER the fact, so...

Anyway, I hope you're all excited for the parts to come. Also, sorry if this part wasn't as...thrilling as most other parts in the past, but hey, baby steps. It's gonna get there. Trust me, I have parts planned out where Jacob gets so damn mad he almost... Oops, almost said something I was trying to keep secret there... Lol, I'm just messing with y'all. All I'm gonna say is that I have some very dope scenes planned out, scenes that will more than likely, and hopefully, make your jaws drop to the floor.

That's it from me, at least for now. I'm excited to get this story back up and running for you all to, hopefully, enjoy. Also, one more thing. I apologize if the very beginning of this part was...crappy. I had lines planned out a while back for what was gonna be said, but then Boot Camp happened and I forgot what I was originally gonna put there, so I went off the anime a bit.

NOW, that's it from me. I hope you all have a wonderful day and stay safe out there. See y'all in the next part!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56K 955 28
Remnant. A world where humanity fights against monsters whose sole purpose is to destroy and feed off negativity. To this end, they have employed sp...
7.3K 224 18
-Book two- The latest attack on Azur Lane had left all stationed there in a state of sorrow. With the fall of someone dear to them, the ships would b...
60.9K 1K 43
-Book one- When the war between Azur Lane and the Red Axis broke out, a person led their fleet into the fray. The fleet, lesser known by many, has ac...
20.3K 175 15
This story is based on the Anime/Game Azur Lane (story takes place after the anime) After a decisive win by Azur Lane against the Siren's and once ag...