Final Round ⟨Markhyuck⟩ ||Com...

By lovilyhyuck

⟨A Markhyuck fanfiction⟩ [In which Lee Donghyuck, the son of a martial arts trainer, decides to take part in... More

°Introduction°
°Prologue°
°Chapter one°
°Chapter two°
°Chapter three°
°Chapter four°
°Chapter five°
°Chapter six°
°Chapter seven°
°Chapter eight°
°Chapter nine°
°Chapter ten°
°Chapter eleven°
°Chapter twelve°
°Chapter thirteen°
°Chapter fifteen°
°Chapter sixteen°
°Chapter seventeen°
°Chapter eighteen°
°Chapter nineteen°
°Chapter twenty°
°Chapter twenty one°
°Chapter twenty two°
°Chapter twenty three°
°Chapter twenty four°
°Chapter twenty five°
°Chapter twenty six°
°Chapter twenty seven°
°Chapter twenty eight°
°Chapter twenty nine°
°Chapter thirty°
°Chapter thirty one°
°Chapter thirty two°
°Chapter thirty three°
°Chapter thirty four°

°Chapter fourteen°

804 59 132
By lovilyhyuck

It was extremely late when Mark and Jisung arrived back inside their hotel room from training on extra techniques for Jisung's fight. Jisung had went to take a shower first since Mark still has to set a few things up for the next day.

As Jisung was in the shower, Mark glanced over at the two beds: the one by the wall where Jeno is sleeping on and the other by the windows where Donghyuck is sleeping on.

Mark smiled at the tanned male as he stealthily moved closer towards the bed, trying not to make a sound. Donghyuck's body heaved slowly up and down, his breathing steady, his cheeks puffed, and his lips pouted as his cheek was sandwiched against the pillow.

Mark cooed at the younger boy and stopped walking until he was directly in front of him. The older carefully brought his hand over to caress the side of the boy's cheek gently, watching as the younger boy subconsciously moves into the older's touch.

The older was able to get a good look at his face because of the moonlight shining through the windows and the mini lamp that was left on before Jeno and Donghyuck had fallen asleep. Mark bent down, using his arms to hold himself up on the bed so that he doesn't squish the younger boy, and planted a soft kiss on the tanned male's cheek.

"I'm sorry that I'm pressuring you, Haechannie," Mark whispered slightly, being cautious not to wake the younger up.

"I know something is going on. You can tell me anything. I just love you and care about you so much. I want you to be and feel okay," Mark continued, gently twirling a strand of Donghyuck's hair around his finger.

The bathroom door opened as Mark pushed himself up immediately, eyeing Jisung who came in throwing his luggage to the side. Jisung gave him a knowing smirk and nodded his head. Mark didn't question it as his cheeks were slightly red at the thought of Jisung catching him acting soft.

Nonetheless, Mark grabbed his luggage and walked inside the bathroom to take a shower while Jisung made his way over to turn off the lamp and go to his bed to sleep.

After Mark finished showering and getting dressed into his pajamas, he creaked the bathroom door open quietly so that he doesn't wake anyone up and steps out. He places his luggage besides the others and walks over to the bed he's sharing with Jeno.

Only now does he find out that the bed is already occupied by two: Jeno and Jisung. Mark smiled widely as he glanced back over towards Donghyuck's bed, but his lips quickly formed a thin line.

He doesn't want to make the younger feel uncomfortable when he wakes up. He's pretty sure Donghyuck is sick of him being near him all the time. Maybe he should just ask Jisung to switch beds so that he can sleep with his brother.

As if Jisung could listen in on his thoughts, the youngest of the four spoke up quietly.

"He misses you."

Mark turned his head towards Jisung who was sitting up on the bed, his back against the headboard. Jisung could sense Mark's hesitation and confusion all in one.

"When you guys started giving each other space, all he'd look at were videos and photos of you and him together," Jisung explained and Mark's cheeks turned crimson red.

And their weren't many of those. Most of them mainly consisted of videos of spars together and photos during training. Or maybe even a couple pictures that they took of each other in secret because that's not creepy at all.

"Are you sure? I don't want to make him feel uncomfortable. I can wait," Mark told Donghyuck's younger brother and the younger smiled softly.

"I know you wouldn't make my brother uncomfortable because you love him," Jisung said as Mark's cheeks and ears were turning a darker shade of red.

"Y-you know I have feelings for him?" Mark questioned the younger nervously, his hand scratching the back of his head.

Mark's question caused Jisung to snort. He knows the older has had a crush on his brother since forever and he knows Mark would do anything to make his older brother happy no matter what it is.

He also knows of Donghyuck's returned feelings for the older male, but of course he wouldn't spill that information to Mark as it was not his place to say. The two will confess when they're ready.

"I've always known," Jisung responded with a smug smile and Mark's jaw dropped slightly.

"But how?"

Jisung placed his fingers at the bottom of his chin in a thinking position before responding to Mark's question.

'You're so fucking obvious, but apparently not obvious enough as Donghyuck can't seem to catch the hint,' Jisung said in his mind.

"Call it..... a brothers intuition," Jisung shrugged and Mark only nodded as he was embarrassed.

"Now go to sleep and stop staring at my brother already. It's weird," Jisung told him as he slipped back down onto the bed and Mark giggled lowly, trying not to make too much noise.

Little did the two awoken boys know, that Donghyuck had been up through their entire conversation. He happened to wake up when the bathroom door opened and Mark came out. So much for opening the door quietly.

The tanned male kept his eyes shut as he felt the bed dip besides him. Donghyuck's heart started to race rapidly as he continued to keep his eyes shut tightly, hoping Mark couldn't hear the loud thumps his chest was making. His back was faced towards the older's chest and that's when Donghyuck had enough.

He's going to be selfish just this once. He's going to be selfish and take all the love and affection Mark is giving to him. He's going to be selfish and claim Mark as his.

Mark makes the younger male forget his insecurities for several moments. He doesn't know how he does it, but whatever it is that Mark does, surely works wonders. Maybe Donghyuck's just saying that because he's head over heals for the older male.

Mark makes Donghyuck feel so loved. He makes him feel so cared for and special. He loves every single thing about Mark. And even if some of the things Mark does can be argued as annoying, Donghyuck can't seem to stop thinking about the older said male.

Whenever he is with Mark, he feels as the time around him stops and there's nothing in world but him and Mark, living peacefully and happily together. He wishes that time could stop forever just so he can be with Mark for as long as he wants, forgetting the negative thoughts embedded in his brain and instead replaced with positive thoughts of Mark's love and affection.

Donghyuck turned his body around on the bed to face Mark, not expecting to meet Mark's eyes staring directly at him. Donghyuck stared briefly into the older's eyes for a few more seconds, averting his orbs towards his thin lips and back up.

Donghyuck was thankful that Jisung had fallen asleep as he could hear his younger brother's snores in the room. Maybe Donghyuck can let Mark take a look at the younger's true feelings for a moment. And maybe he can pull down his masked facade.

Mark is the only one he feels comfortable in letting his emotions pour down in front of him because he knows the older will be there for him and will not judge him for breaking down and instead comfort him with sweet kisses and warm hugs.

Absent mindedly, Donghyuck started leaning in closer to Mark's face, the older doing so as well since the tension was growing thicker. Mark swung one of his arms around Donghyuck's lower back as an assist to help guide the younger and move him closer together.

With shaking hands, Donghyuck reached out to cup Mark's face, both of them feeling the way their lips ghosted over one another and their hot breath fanning over each other's lips.

The older smoothly and slowly brought their lips together for a sweet and passionate kiss, feeling both of their emotions being poured out into it. The way their lips molded together were perfectly in sync, allowing the sensual bliss of the moment to take over their minds and bodies.

The kiss never excelled in a heated manner and instead stayed soft and gentle as both of them let each other explore a different feeling, a feeling that people only one in a million have ever experienced.

Tugging his lips gently as they pulled away, Mark opened his eyes, Donghyuck doing the same. Both of their lungs weren't out of air, thanks to their high stamina from training, but they still pulled away to regain and recollect what had just happened.

It was only then did Mark noticed the few tears dripping from the younger's eyes, causing the older to panic a bit. He quickly shifted his body closer towards Donghyuck's and gently kissed the younger boy's tears gliding on his cheek away before kissing his eyes, keeping his lips planted there for a few seconds longer.

He pulled his lips and body away from the tanned male, staring into the younger's dark, glossy eyes that reflected from the moonlit sky.

Donghyuck doesn't know why, but he completely let himself go as his eyes spilled an endless amount of tears while his lips trembled.

"Sunshine, why are you crying?" Mark asked gently, still panicked but making sure to push that feeling aside as right now Donghyuck was his top priority.

Donghyuck didn't answer and only shuffled his body closer to Mark's, throwing his arms around the older's neck and tangling his legs with the other's as well. The tanned male sniffled as his face was buried into the crook of Mark's neck, wetting the older's skin with hot droplets of tears but the said male didn't seem to care as he wrapped his arms around Donghyuck's waist.

Mark could feel the younger boy's body jump from time to time due to the golden boy's hiccups and Donghyuck mentally cursed himself for acting so vulnerable. Mark rubbed the younger back tenderly, patting it lightly to calm the latter down as he whispered sweet nothing's into the boy's ear. And it seemed to work as Donghyuck had stilled on his body, his breathing still uneven, but his tears and hiccups stopped.

The only thing that was heard now were the younger's minor sniffles throughout the room. Donghyuck pulled his head from Mark's neck and laid it down on the pillow, gazing into the older's eyes as Mark gave him a benevolent smile while keeping their arms loosely wrapped around each other.

Mark waited patiently for the younger to speak up, knowing that the said tanned male doesn't like to be pressured into speaking up about what he is feeling.

"Markie?" The younger male mumbled softly in a questioned manner as the older hummed in response.

"Yes, sunshine?"

"If I had told you to leave me alone forever, would you have done that?" Donghyuck asked and Mark could already see the years forming in the younger's eyes as he shook his head.

"Never. I'd give you some space to gather your thoughts of course, but I'd never leave you alone forever. I promise," he responded to the younger without hesitation as Donghyuck's lips quivered.

"But w-what if I don't want time alone to think about and gather my thoughts?"

"Everyone needs time once in a while to think about things they've done, both good and bad, so that they can start thinking of ways to change the outcome to make it even better or even make them realize they need to seek and ask for help if they can't figure it out," Mark assured the younger while placing his hand on Donghyuck's cheek, caressing it with his thumb.

"Markie," Donghyuck called out again, a single tear escaping as Mark caught it with his thumb and wiped it away.

"I-I don't want to be alone. I-it hurts s-so much," Donghyuck trembled as his breathing was starting to become heavy again and before Donghyuck could lose control, Mark quickly pulled him into his tight embrace, running a hand through the tanned male's hair.

"Then you won't be alone, Donghyuck. You're not alone. I'm always going to be right here, ready whenever you are," Mark whispered, feeling his own eyes starting to tear but he kept himself composed for Donghyuck's sake.

Mark felt Donghyuck nod against his chest as he continued holding the younger boy. Mark was actually proud of Donghyuck for opening up, even if it was just the slightest, most tiniest bit, it still was something and the older was extremely proud of the younger's minimal improvement.

Within a few minutes, Donghyuck's breathing was contained and steady, meaning that the younger had fallen asleep. Mark smiled sadly at the younger before planting his lips against the top of the tanned males hair. He pulled away and closed his eyes to sleep, keeping the younger held close to his chest.

-🥊-

We all need a Mark🥺

Thank you so much for reading this chapter! I hope you enjoyed!!
Please take care of yourselves and have an amazing day/night 💕
Much love...xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.3K 1.3K 29
⟨A Markhyuck Fanfiction⟩ [In which Mark Lee doesn't hate Lee Donghyuck as much as he thought he did.] -Enemies to lovers au Trigger warnings are to b...
12.3K 711 24
{A Markhyuck fanfiction} [In which Mark Lee is on a quest to save and protect his kingdom's prince of the throne, Lee Donghyuck.] [Started: June 6th...
120K 3.1K 35
Something is wrong with the youngest in NCT. The hyungs have all noticed that the members in Dream have been acting off lately, but they can't place...
43.7K 2.1K 34
They live a in world. Sounds normal right? Well, they live in a world where some people have eyes that will color change by emotion. Once they fall...