Dark Nights

By Mostlymadzz

When you were younger you and your friends put your faith in heroes, but after seeing a different side of the... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Epilogue

Chapter Eleven

1.5K 47 35
By Mostlymadzz

The entire League gathered in the main area of the base as Izuku discussed our upcoming mission.

"Kai Chisaki is being transported to prison after being in the hospital. After the Hisasskai fell he was greatly injured by a Mirio Togata who I believe is All Might's predecessor. So I wanna make a statement. Me, Dabi, Shigaraki, Compress, Spinner, and Doll will be in a van. Spinner will drive and Doll will accompany you. Me and the others will be in the back."

"What about the rest of us?"

Toga asks.

"You'll stay here. I don't need the rest of you for this.."

Deku states.

"Alright then. Doll let's go steal a van and will be back. When is Chisaki being transported?"

Spinner says.

"Around noon, so you have a hour."

Shigaraki says to me and Spinner.

"Alright let's go Spinner."

I say to him. As we begin to approach the door Izuku grabs me stopping me in my tracks.

"Doll don't get into any trouble."

I nod feeling uneasy about the way he said that. I then turn and leave quickly with Spinner.

There's a car lot not to far from the base so me and Spinner make the walk there staying hidden amongst the alleyways.

"So what's Deku and yours relationship? I'm just curious.."

I give him a questioning look and then sigh realizing that I don't really have a answer.

"I don't really know.."

"What do you mean? How do you not know? Seems like you two have a thing or something. He's very possessive over you, tells the rest of us to stay away."

"Really?"

He nods.

"Well.."

I take in our surroundings to see we are near the low maintenance car dealership. No one would care that we stole a van from here. At least we wouldn't bring a hero's attention upon ourselves.

"Well..looks like we are here."

I tell Spinner. He nods and we both jump the fence into the car lot. No one seemed to be around so we ran over to the vans and Spinner began to hot wire one. I was look out. Soon he was done and we left in the van. No one was around to see us..we got lucky.

We made the drive back to base and there stood Deku, Dabi, Compress, and Shigaraki waiting. I jumped out of the van and opened the back.

"All set."

Deku walked up to me.

"Good job Doll~"

He said as he stroked my cheek lightly and then jumped in the van. I quickly turned and walked back to the front of the van blushing like a idiot. He's never been so gentle with me.

Once the boys were ready in the back we started our drive to catch up with the van that was carrying Overhaul to prison.

"You ready to get back at your old boss?"

Spinner asks as we have now began to drive in front of the van carrying Overhaul.

"Sure."

I said sarcastically because I really didn't have a reason to get back at him.

Soon there was a commotion as the boys jumped out of the back and attacked the van behind us. Spinner stopped the van.

"I guess we wait."

"You can."

I say as I jump out of the van and run over to the guys. Spinner calls out to me but I ignore him. The guys stand around Overhaul who lays strapped to a bed. He looks so different from when I was with him. He looks beaten and weak. I kind of feel sorry for him. I mean he was always good to me..he did help me from a really low place in my life at the time..

As I make my way closer I see Shigaraki go to grab him as if he is going to use his quirk and I begin to run. I don't know why, it's as if I had the need to save him. Like I owed him from what he did for me..

"Wait!"

I yelled as I came up to them. Izuku whipped around to face me.

"What are you doing Doll? You should have stayed in the van!"

"What are you going to do with him!?"

Izuku marches over to me grabbing me by the neck.

"Teaching him a lesson. Would you like to be taught one too?"

I shake my head as much as I could as Izuku choked me. I grabbed at him trying to get him to let go but his grip only tightened.

"Do it Shigaraki."

Izuku called out. Shigaraki laughed as he used his quirk and disintegrated Overhaul's hands off. Izuku then let go of me and I fell to my knees gasping and coughing.

"Let's go."

Izuku said and Compress, Dabi, and Shigaraki began to follow him. I pull myself up from the ground and go over to Overhaul.

"You betrayed me."

He spoke with a rasp in his voice as I could tell he was in pain.

"After everything I did for you.."

I looked away as I heard the van start up and sirens begin to go off in the distance. I begin to walk towards the van.

"Y/N!"

I freeze as Overhaul calls my name.

"I'm sorry.."

I said to him and as I turn around I hear the sound of a gun and then a pain in my side. I had been shot. When I look up to see where it had come from I see Izuku smiling from the van holding the gun.

"Sorry Doll but that was strike three. You've done nothing but disappoint me, so I don't need you anymore."

No. The van then speeds away as I fall to the ground in pain holding my side. Tears begin to fall as the pain from my side is nothing compared to my heart breaking. I scream. I scream out in sadness and pain and then I blackout.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 164 18
Izuku has been bullied since a young age such as beating to a pulp, almost rape by his classmates because of his cute little face been abandon by his...
328K 8.3K 40
[COMPLETE✔] Dabi X Fem!Izuku ____________________ Midoriya and Todoroki had been dating for 3 months now. But one day,everything changed. Midoriya ca...
13.1K 676 17
-!Suicidal Deku!- "Why do you hate me! Why! What did I ever do to you!", I scream as loud as I can at the hot headed blond that has forever hated me...
20.1K 474 13
Izuku Midoriya has always wanted to become a hero despite being quirkless. He admired every hero he came across but he admired one more than the othe...