Ramira Fenty

By ShrazyMe

We have achieved so much of the same things in life but when it comes down to society, my twin is the better... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Instagram

Chapter 7

431 32 2
By ShrazyMe

Zayn: views.

5,000,000 likes ~ 14,000 comments

---

I moved into a five bedroom home almost six months ago and I have pretty much kept it to myself. When I first moved into the property, I knew that I wanted that space to represent something positive and that meant not inviting people to home especially when I knew that there was drama lurking round the corner.

There are only a handful of people who have been to my house and I prefer to keep it that way. Zayn has been to my home a couple of times but that's only because there is so much uncertainty surrounding our relationship and I want my home to be my happy place.

Zayn is prone to having mood swings hence why I do not allow him to leave any of his possessions at my house. I refuse to have him show up at my house after a fight, demanding all of his shit back.

"When do I get to move in?" Zayn asks as he sets a tray down on the ground where we've both been laying for the past hour. "I bought us some of the finest five dollar wine, four beef pasties and some caesar chicken salad shit that I saw in your fridge."

"Thank you." I smile as I pick up a beef pasty, ignoring his previous question. "If I knew you were going to order these then I would have made you buy some rice."

"I'm taking you out for proper food." He tells me as he pours us each a glass of wine and I raise a brow at him. "I know that I'm probably not the most romantic guy but I want to show you how much I appreciate you."

"That's cute." I take a bite out of my pasty. "This is the good shit right here, put it in your favorites."

Zayn chuckles, "Just for you."

Things between us are always going to be complicated which I hate because I see Zayn as my forever person. Sometimes I wonder if this is as good as it gets for us.

"I'm thinking buying a house near here." Zayn says while looking at me and I take another bite of out my pasty. "Look I know that our relationship hasn't exactly been the greatest these past couple of years but we could atleast move in together. We've been together near enough five years and we still live separately."

I sigh through my nose,  "When you show me a level of commitment then I will consider it."

"We're not trying for a baby." He snorts before chuckling as he picks up his wine glass. "It doesn't make any sense right now and us not living together further solidifies why we shouldn't try for one. I'm not about to be out here co-parenting when we're a fucking couple."

"Something's got to give." I tell him while looking into his eyes as he downs his wine. "I know what I want our future to look like but you need to tell me your version too because I can't keep having this same conversation with you. I'm not moving you in until I feel that something has changed."

"Then maybe it's about time that I fucked off back to Bradford."

I purse my lips at him, "Why do you always have to ruin a good time?"

"I'm not." Zayn snaps. "You're the one complaining about everything and if things are so fucking bad between us then why do you want to bring a baby into it?"

"Maybe it's because I hate that we lost our baby." His face falls at the mention of the miscarriage. "We could have had a child now but we don't and it hurts to be around Jada because she had her kids while I lost my mine."

Zayn kisses my forehead, "I wanted our baby too but I think that... it's best that it didn't happen for us. The time that we have spent now are some of the calmest moments that we have experienced in a really long time. When you found out that you were pregnant, we just wasn't ready for it and God knew that."

---

Ramira: Robyn

3,000,000 likes ~ limited comments

My sister is holding an intimate show which she asked me to be a part of and we're going to be sharing the stage for about forty minutes. It's not often that we perform together since our feuding days but I think that Robyn is a phenomenal performer and I am honored to be gracing the stage with her.

We did get into an argument during rehearsals because she invited our mother to the show and I do not speak with our family. It was very tense and I did not come out of my dressing room until it was time to go on stage.

"Reni." I ignore my mother's voice as I get mic'd up for the show. I will not allow this woman to taint my spirit before I go on stage because she's one of the few people that knows how to hit me where it hurts. 

Find light in the beautiful sea
I choose to be happy
You and I, you and I
We're like diamonds in the sky
You're a shooting star I see
A vision of ecstasy
When you hold me, I'm alive
We're like diamonds in the sky

I stand backstage mouthing along to the words.

I knew that we'd become one right away
Oh, right away
At first sight I felt the energy of sun rays
I saw the life inside your eyes

Being second best to Robyn has been a constant in my life and I'm finally starting to get over it. My twin has been the clear favorite since we were born and I was the one who had to work really hard to get whatever I wanted whereas Robyn just had to bat an eyelid.

So shine bright, tonight, you and I
We're beautiful like diamonds in the sky
Eye to eye, so alive
We're beautiful like diamonds in the sky

A stage hand helps me onto the stage as the audience are all focused on my sister who is hitting all the right notes.

Shine bright like a diamond (ooh, oh-oh)
Shining bright like a diamond

I lift the microphone high up as I allow my voice to effortlessly break.

Whoa, oh yeah

The screams that I receive in response as a spotlight fall on me are insane.

Shine bright like a diamond (ooh, oh-oh)
Shine bright like a diamond, whoa, oh yeah

Robyn and I meet in the center of the stage where we belt out the remaining lyrics to the chorus.

Shine bright like a diamond (ooh, oh-oh)

"Ramira's shining bright like a diamond." Robyn says into the microphone as we share a brief embrace before I turn to wave at the fans.

I end up having the time of my life on stage as we perform together and I even surprise myself with being able to keep up with the choreography.// My twin sister and I may have had our issues but that doesn't exclude the fact that I am still such a big fan.

Constantly being pit against eachother really did a number on our relationship but we still fought past that. I have been wanting to release new music for a while now but it's tough because I know what happens next.

People will pit our music against eachother and it becomes a battle of who has the best hits. 

But you put on quite a show
You really had me goin'

Robyn and I hold hands while harmonising.

Now it's time to go
Curtain's finally closin'
That was quite a show
Very entertaining

"Ramira Fenty." Robyn gives me a loving smile as she gives my hand a small squeeze and it just lets me know that she has my back. 

But it's over now
(But it's over now)
Go on and take a bow

We bow for the audience who are cheering like crazy before we sing the last line together.

But it's over now

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

609K 9.5K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.1M 38.1K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
245K 8.7K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
961K 21.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.