Ramira Fenty

By ShrazyMe

We have achieved so much of the same things in life but when it comes down to society, my twin is the better... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Instagram

Chapter 6

479 27 4
By ShrazyMe

Ramira: New @FentyBeauty translucent powders are out tomorrow 

1,300,000 likes ~ 5,000 comments

---

A smile forms on my face as I watch Solange perform on stage and there's just something about her that makes me feel at peace with myself. She's an underrated superstar, much like myself.

But it's like cranes in the sky
Sometimes I don't wanna feel those metal clouds
Yeah, it's like cranes in the sky
Sometimes I don't wanna feel those metal clouds

Not long after Jada had the twins, we stopped speaking to eachother. I would see her from time to time but things between us are a lot different now and that's mainly down to me. Jada was always closer to Robyn since we first met a decade ago but in the last two years, we have grown really close.

I really try to be there for Jada when she had the twins six months ago but it's tough because I was pregnant before her and I had a miscarriage. Being around her and the twins make me feel weird because I don't have my baby.

Through distancing myself from Jada, I found myself connecting with Solange. We both bonded over our failed relationships and being second best to our older sisters. If there is anybody who understands my relationship with the press and my sister, it's Solange because her sister is Jada Momoa.

Away, away, away, away, away

I let out a whistle once she finishes and everyone joins me in applauding Solange who looks ethereal. 

"Thank you." Solange softly speaks into the microphone as her eyes fall on me. She holds her hand out to me, exposing my presence to the crowd who start screaming once I show my face. 

Security helps onto a stage where I am then handed a microphone, I laugh a little as I look at the crowd who are going crazy. I love that Solange holds intimate shows and maybe this is something that I should start doing.

"Hi." I wave before turning to Solange with a smile. "Are you ready?"

She gives me a slightly nudge, "Always."

I slowly lift the microphone to my lips.

Hoping for better days, better days
Days where things are better
Hoping for better days, better days
Need some better days

Solange turns to face me as we sing the chorus together.

Hoping for better days, better days
Days where things are better
Hoping for better days, better days
Need some better days...

We turn our attention back to the audience as we sway from side to side.

So how we gonna stop the violence, stop the hurting?
Stop the hatred, stop the murders
We're all human, that's for certain
Come together, we deserve it
What kind of life will our babies have
If we don't change up and make it last?
It starts right here, starts right now

I take over and my voice breaks in a good way as I hold the last note which makes the crowd scream.

We'll love and hope for

Better days, better days
Days where things are better
Hoping for better days, better days
Need some better days

I pour my heart into the song as if my life depends on it and the audience seem to really appreciate it. Solange and I hold hands as we harmonise the last chorus.

Hoping for better days, better days
Days where things are better
Hoping for better days, better days
Good ol' better days

"Wow." I quietly say to myself once we finish.

Solange looks at me with wide eyes, "Damn, we sounded good together."

When Solange suggested that we perform together at her show, our rehearsal was over facetime so I didn't know how things would turn out. With a crowd of a thousand people, you can try to find a wait to style it or apologise and sing that part again.

---

Hollyweird: #RamiraFenty surprises fans by joining #Solange on stage last night. The pair performed a beautiful rendition of Better Days that is trending on Twitter and YouTube. Fans are demanding a studio version but some feel conflicted since #ArianaGrande was involved in a cheating scandal with #Zayn

---

Zayn pulls my body closer to his as we dance and a smile appears on my face as I see the love in his eyes. Despite everything that we have been through in our relationship, I have never loved anybody as much as I love him.

"Why are you crying?" Zayn gently wipes my tears away before kissing my head. 

"I want a baby." I tell him as more tears spill from eyes before letting out a shaky sigh. "I want to have your baby."

"Reni." Zayn cups my face while looking into my eyes. "Where is this coming from?"

"I've always felt it." I place my hands on his waist. "It's been like fourteen maybe even fifteen months since I was pregnant and I'm ready for us to start a family."

"What about your career?" Zayn rests his head against mine. "You want to revive your music career."

"I own some businesses with my sister." I remind him and he bites down on his bottom lip.

"You understand that our whole life will change if we go through with this." I nod my head and he pulls me in for a tender kiss. "Fuck Reni, who's to say that we're ready to be parents?"

"They say that you can never truly be ready." My bottom lip trembles as I fight back tears. "I want to be a mom and I think we have waited a good enough time so you know that I'm not doing it to replace the baby that we lost. I'm so in love with you."

"I'm in love with you but this is a lot of responsibility and we spend a lot of our time fighting." Zayn sighs, "I want things to be right between us when that happens."

"Can we atleast try?" I give him a pleading look and he looks away which shatters my heart. When it comes down to commitment from Zayn, I'm starting to become numb to his responses because they are never what I want to hear.

"Ramira." Jelena appears infront of us. "I need you for a second."

"Ok." I fake a smile as she slips her hand into mine.

"We won't be long, Zayn." She pats his shoulder, "We have an open bar so go enjoy yourself and mingle with the guests."

Telling my boyfriend that I wanted to have a baby at a Knight Fashion event was not planned but just being with him made me feel good.

"What did you need?" I ask Jelena as she grabs two glasses of champagne from a passing tray before leading me out.

"Drink." She hands me a glass and I gratefully take it before downing it like a motherfucking shot. "I didn't need anything, I just came to get you out of whatever situation had you guys looking the way you did."

My bottom lip trembles as I look at her, "Thank you." 

"Don't even mention it." She waves me off. "And you don't have to tell me about if you don't want to."

"I want to have a baby." I tell her while rubbing my lips. 

Jelena looks at me with an unreadable expression on her face, "All I will say is make sure that you are both on the same page before anything happens. Being a single mom is not an easy job and when it comes down to raising children, you need all the help you can get."

I don't respond to her words but I understand what she is saying.

"I didn't grow up with parents and it fucked with my world a lot more than I expected. Not receiving that love from anyone growing up made me a cold hearted bitch who did not love or want to experience marriage or children." Jelena smiles sadly. "Michael fucking Ealy is the first person to break through the wall and see me for the hurt individual that I was. He has been nothing but patient with me and you need to be patient with Zayn because we don't always know that the people that we love."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

376K 13.5K 58
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
320K 9.6K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
604K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
240K 11.1K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...