That Rugby Boy

By graceAwrites2104

-COMPLETED- Cover Designed by-SteveConverse A story about how two young tennagers fall in love. (Not based... More

Alice-Chapter 1
Physics Class-Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Young adulthood-Chapter 20
Secrets-Chapter 21
A long romantic evening-Chapter 22
"What an impact"-Chapter 23
A certain affect on people- Chapter 24
New York-Chapter 25
A date? -Chapter 26
The question-Chapter 27
Chris and Alice-Chapter 28
Back in England- Chapter 29
"Life changes and so do you"-Chapter 30
Old yet new beginnings-Chapter 31
Just a rugby boy and a School girl-Chapter 32
Planning the Wedding- Chapter 33
Puppy Time!-Chapter 34
The first night/The official wedding planer-Chapter35
The meeting of Ollie and Belle- Chapter-36
Two Days till the Wedding -Chapter37
The Honeymoon-Chapter 39
Gender Reveal- Chapter 40
The birth- Chapter 41
The First day at home-Chapter 42
Suprise! Suprise!-Chapter 43
Father and son bonding time- Chapter 44
Family day out- Chapter45
Anniversary date-Chapter 46
Brads First Day of Nursery and the end- Chapter 47

The wedding- Chapter 38

28 2 12
By graceAwrites2104

AHHHH it's finally their wedding day

I have some last minute assessments this entire week , so I don't know if there will be an update next week.

It was officially the day of Frank and Alice's wedding.

Beep! Beep! Alice's alarm clock rang out loudly, causing Alice to wake up and groan until her brain clicked like a lightbulb turning on.

It was the Wedding.

Her wedding.

As soon as Alice had made movement in her bedroom, Annie marched in and made Alice get up straight off bed and marched her to the bathroom.

"Skincare time" Annie chanted

"Right it's 7:30 the hair and makeup ladies are coming at 8:15 so we have enough time for some breakfast before getting dressed in your underwear and robe." Annie said before Josie(Alice's mum) chimed in as well.

Alice's dress was in a suit bag , that zip was open ever so slightly, so you could only just see the tiniest bit of white embroidered lace on the neck area.

After Alice had eaten- more like scoffed her toast and fruit , she was rushed into her bedroom to make herself the tiniest bit presentable.

The doorbell rang abruptly causing all of the females in the house to let out a small and shocked yelp.

The makeup ladies and hair ladies set up all of their equipment.

Alice was placed in hair first. She was to have her chestnut hair curled and placed in a low bun with a plait going straight through the middle, leaving a gap for her flowers to trail through.

After minutes that felt like years to Alice, her hair was finally done. It was beautiful.

She was then swiftly moved over to the makeup chair. Her makeup was minimal, not bare. Light colours and shiny gloss.

Once all of the ladies had their hair and makeup done the car was pulled up outside to pick them up and take them to a hotel near the Church.

When they squished themselves carefully as they did not want their makeup or hair to be ruined , they set off for the hour journey.

-Frank's Pov-

I was ecstatic and overwhelmed for the day ahead. I was finally marrying Alice. I can already picture her walking down the Aisle with Graham(her dad).

The boys had gotten me awake at 6 am. Unlike the girls we had stayed the night at the hotel.

Alice and Frank had stayed traditional and wanted to only see eachother while getting married not the night before.

Ethan was tying my bow tie, when a knock on the door interrupted him.

"Come in," Frank said.

The door opened revealing Jess. On her left hip Ollie was sitting in his hands carrying a little plushie teddy.

Belle waddled through Jess's legs and smiled widely at her uncle.

"Aww, is this the cute little princess Belle and Prince ollie?" Ethan asked while giving a hug to Jess.

"Yep! That's them. How are you anyway , it's been a long time since I saw you?" Jess said and asked.

"Aww , they are so cute. I'm good, I'm here with Maggie. It's really funny actually, Maggie and I messed around alot in secondary school but now we have a lot of chemistry and we enjoy each other's presence." Ethan said before hugging the twins.

After fifteen minutes, Jess and the twins left. Frank then started to get cold feet. He nervously started to pace up and down the corridor. When Frank stopped and took in several deep breaths , his mother walked into him and gave him a few words of wisdom.

----------------------------

Alice's POV

The old Aston Martin had pulled up outside of the vineyard and Alice gasped. The view was spectacular and the fact that she would be marrying her soulmate.

Josie pushed Alice immediately into her room, where the dress was lying on the bed awaiting to be placed on her body.

"We have an hour till you are walking down the aisle." Josie said.

Alice had her hair done, her makeup done, her soul just waited and wrenched for her mate, frank.

----------------------------------------

Frank walked through the barn door and saw the fairy lights , the vines, the roses and all of the beautiful decorations.

All of the guests were sitting down and whispering how excited and how fantastically the ceremony and reception would be.

The orchestra started to play the happy short tune.

Everyone stood up in respect as the barn door opened, Graham stood with Alice, latched her arm around her dads and smiled.

"Are you ready to become Mrs. Garden?" Graham asked.

Alice smiled and nodded her head before proceeding the walk with her dad to her soon to be husband.

Graham smiled at his little princess, she had come so far.

All of Alice's family was filled with happiness and joy to see her radiating smile that was entirely contagious.

The hums of the song echoed around the rustic building.

Graham stopped Alice when they reached the archway.

Frank smiled as his eyes glossed over , wow Alice looked breathtaking.

Graham whispered to Frank "Take good care of her and I hope you have a lovely marriage and create a loving family."

Frank nodded and grabbed ahold of Alice's hand.

They smiled.

"You look radiant," Frank complimented Alice.

"You look incredibly handsome!" Alice said to Frank in return and giggled.

Everything stopped. It was silent. Alice and Frank could feel their hearts in their mouths- they loved each other so much, yet they both felt like they were meeting a stranger for the first time.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today, to celebrate the love of two amazing people. Frank and Alice"- the vicar said while gesturing his hands to them when he named them.

"Frank, I believe you have written your own vows, you'd like to say?" The vicar asked Frank.

"Yes" said Frank before he cleared his throat.

"Wow! My love, you look absolutely breathtakingly beautiful. I cannot believe that nearly fourteen years later we are standing here in front of each other. I thank my parents a lot for making me move schools. As that led me to you. When you left to go to America, I became teenager Frank. I hated that guy, but when you came back and met me in the hospital, that day became incredibly special. Not only was my niece and nephew born, but my heart and soulmate came back into my life. I will love you forever no matter what. I love you Alice."

Frank's vows caused a mixture of reactions . Some laughed at certain aspects, others smiled and most cried.

"Thank you Frank, Alice, I believe you have done the same," the vicar declared to Alice.

"Oh my word! What you just said made me love you even more than I already do. I will forever love and relive that very well known rugby match. In which I was amazed by your stamina and personality. When you gave me your hoodie which I now still claim as my own, it made my heart flutter and my stomach hold/carry butterflies. It broke my heart enormously when I had to tell you I was moving to America to work. I'm glad I went as it made me realise how quickly , clearly and strongly the amount of love I have towards you. I want nothing more in this world than to be here with you today." Alice said her vows before leaving inyo frank to say.

"To carry our child is a huge blessing" Alice said in a tone of voice where only Frank could hear her".

"Frank, do you promise that you will love Alice Poppy Cooper till death? Do you part and that you will love her in sickness and wealth?" The vicar said following his eyes on the couple in front of him.

"I do," Frank said, smiling as the two words came out of his mouth.

"Alice, do you promise that you will love Frank Toby Garden till death do you part and that you will love him in sickness and wealth"? The vicar repeated as he followed his procedure.

"I do!" Alice said without disguising her smile.

"I now pronounce you as husband and wife. You may kiss the bride " The vicar said smiling.

Frank grabbed Alice's body and smiled at her before kissing her with deep passion and enthusiasm.

They were head over heels for each other.

When Alice leant back for a breath of air , she whispered to Frank "let's tell them when we do a speech at the reception."

"Yes my love" Frank said before he leant down again from their height different and kissed her forehead.

"Aww" were heard all around the building

After the ceremony came to an end, Alice and Frank walked out hand in hand and were guided by a small little girl, who led them to a beautiful field filled with blossoming trees and spring flowers.

They had several photos taken. Some of the poses consisted of Frank kissing Alice, both having their hands shaped in a heart on Alice's bump.

Everything about the ceremony was perfect. Everyone smiled and laughed. Most importantly love was declared between Frank and Alice.

Once all of the photo opportunities were over , the little girl guided them back to the Aston Martin.

Once they had gracefully clambered into the car, Frank and Alice giggled and kissed alot.

The car came to a halt, causing the newlyweds to look out the window. They were greeted with a beautiful rustic but modern castle in which the reception would take place in the ballroom as it was the biggest room and the ten remaining bedrooms would be used for the appropriate guests.

After a few hectic minutes, everyone was seated and started to look at the menu.

******

MENU

STARTERS: Calamari -------------------------- Tomato soup

MAINS: Steak and Veg--------------------------Nut roast and Veg

DESERT: Chocolate souffle-------------------- Wedding Cake

***********

The food was picked and had arrived. That caused the wedding clan to a respectful yet peaceful silence.

Alice was in the midst of her Steak when she was nudged by Frank.

"Can I help you?" Alice said, trying to be funny.

"You split a bit of gravy on the table cloth" Frank said pointing to the once white now brown stain on the cloth.

"Oopsies," Alice said like a little child.

"You two are so adorable!" Jess said sarcastically at her brother and sister in law.

Everyone was eating and having mini conversations with each other.

After an hour or so , everyone finished eating their lovely meals.

It was now time for speeches.

The first speech was made by Frank.

"Thank you so much everyone for coming here today and celebrating this joyous occasion. As you might know , recently me and Alice had to go to the doctors where we found out that me and Alice are expecting our first child."

Frank looked down at Alice and grabbed her hand and pulled her up for a hug and he placed a hand on her belly.

Everyone around them smiled and kept saying "aww , congratulations".

Joy. Happiness. Excitement. There Are only three of the best words to describe the emotions running through people's bodies.

The next speech was made by Frank's dad;

"Everyone, the ceremony was beautiful just as much as the bride. Frank was a very sporty and chilled child at the same time. When Frank first told me about Alice, it looked like I had offered him the best playstation. His smile was that big. I'm very excited and happy to hear that I'm going to be a Grandpa. Congratulations to you two!" Jeff Said.

The next speech was made by Alice's dad-Graham

"You two look so joyus with each other, I'm glad to see that my little princess is married and about to be a mother herself. I'm proud that Frank and Alice declared their love to each other today. Frank, I hope you don't take my little girl for granted as I think we all know what could happen." Graham said smiling at his girl before sending a menacing look to Frank before walking over to him and hugging him.

The next speech was made by Alice

"Thank you all so much for attending my wedding, oops sorry our wedding. As you all know we are very happy that all of you could celebrate this amazing day with. I love all of you so much, and I'm very happy to see all of you smiling at the news we just gave you. I love my mother to bits and more, so mum, I'm going to need advice , funny stories , top tips and alot more. I'm beyond excited to see what the next chapter holds for Frank, Wanda , baby and I. So once again Thank you." Alice said looking at her mum and Frank when they were mentioned in her speech.

After several hours of talking, drinking , laughing and dancing.

Must be love by Madness started to bellow out from the speakers in the ballroom.

Frank asked Alice if he could have this first dance as a married couple, she nodded and they walked and got into the frame of a waltz and all of their guests watched with love.

After the first dance , the parents were asked upon the dance floor. Lets just say there were a lot of cringey dance moves that made a lot of people laugh their pants off.

The parents were not the only ones , having left vivid images of their dancing in the rest of the guests' heads.

Maggie and Ethan had clearly had one too many drinks, as they started to give each other close dances , Maggie started to shake her hips as Ethan checked her out.

However, Frank and Alice had disappeared from the main action and was hiding in their honeymoon suite.

"Why are you looking so radiant, Mrs Garden!" Said Frank before tapping the seat beside him.

As soon as Alice sat down, Frank had placed his hand on Alice's small bump.

Frank loved his and Alice's love story.

Alice could not wait until she could see their child. She wanted more but as this one currently was not planned , she wanted to wait before giving him many more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

948K 22.3K 60
| completed | HIGHEST ACHIEVEMENT: #10 IN TEEN FICTION. #5 IN TOMBOY When your family is a dozen football players, loyalty runs deep and ties are...
2.1M 41.1K 34
You're going to pay for that." I whispered to her, making sure to graze my mouth across the spot that makes her breath hitch. When I saw her remain u...
306K 9K 61
"I wouldn't mind watching you. Maybe we could tan together this summer." He suggested. "Without having tan lines." I could feel the smirk playing on...
82.9K 1.6K 74
I walk out my dorm building to the cafe. Just as I'm about to open the door I hear a person call out my name. I turn around to see the person joggin...