Maleficent Love | ✔️

By Koyel111

Mallika Singh, a 22 years old, is an ambitious dancer. She is combination of beauty and brain or someone who... More

Introduction
Preface
🤎Charecters🤎
🤎Glance of an angel (1)🤎
🤎Info of Her(2)🤎
🤎First meet(3)🤎
🤎Trapped with the Bunny(4)🤎
🤎Embarrassment or Melodrama(5)🤎
🤎Dance Buzz and the shocking truth(6)🤎
🤎Confrontation(7)🤎
🤎Love or Revenge (8)🤎
🤎The dark shade of him(9)🤎
🤎So-called self defense!!(10)🤎
🤎Reunion after decades(11)🤎
🤎The hidden truth of job(13)🤎
🤎Accidentally couple(14)🤎
🤎Unplanned Intimacy(15)🤎
🤎Weird(16)🤎
🤎Mafia Angel(17)🤎
🤎Truth or Stripes(18)🤎
🤎A version of him(19)🤎
🤎Leave Them(20)🤎
🤎The torture(21)🤎
🤎Revenge through beauty (22)🤎
🤎Midnight Drama(23)🤎
🤎Why?(24)🤎
🤎Arguement(25)🤎
🤎Our next destination(26)🤎
🤎Answers(27)🤎
🤎Are you crazy(28)🤎
🤎His Multimillionaire Dad(29)🤎
🤎Heartless Monster and his deal(30)🤎
🤎His Fiancee(31)🤎
🤎Our Wedding(32)🤎
🤎A Glimpse Of His Past(33)🤎
🤎Allergies on Egg(34)🤎
🤎Paul(35)🤎
🤎Again Kidnapped?(36)🤎
🤎Quick Escape(37)🤎
🤎Rescueing her(38)🤎
🤎 Ponytail Romance(39)🤎
🤎Jevika?(40)🤎
🤎He is mine(41)🤎
🤎Yes-No Date(42)🤎
🤎Buisness Party-I(43)🤎
🤎Buisness Party-II(44)🤎
🤎Realization: Too late(45)🤎
🤎Elevator Scenario (46)🤎
🤎Confession(47)🤎
🤎A chance(48)🤎
🤎Reality or Fairytale(49)🤎
✨️🤎Precious Sweet Moment(50)🤎✨️
🤎Jealous(51)🤎
🤎Will you go on a date with me? (52)🤎
🤎Date Day-I (53)🤎
🤎Date Day-II (54)🤎
🤎Revealation-I(55)🤎
🤎Revealation-II(56)🤎
🤎Misconceptions and defensive(57)🤎
🤎Good news to sad news(58)🤎
🤎Cassey(59)🤎
🤎Vicious Trap(60)🤎
🤎The end of Paul's chapter (61)🤎
🤎Miscarriage (62)🤎
🤎Mourning over open wounds(63)🤎
🤎End of revenge(64)🤎
🤎Battles of shattered minds(65)🤎
🤎A break, A new life(66)🤎
🤎The after life (67)🤎
🤎Drunk Reunion(68)🤎
🤎Eventful Reunion(69)🤎
🤎Maleficent Love(70)🤎
🤎Epilogue🤎
Bonus Chapter (Mature)

🤎Little concern(12)🤎

1.9K 180 143
By Koyel111

After sleeping peacefully at night ,Mallika woke up in the morning like usual. She yawned and spread her arms above her head while feeling relaxed. She opened her eyes and took a look of her surrounding
She blinked to find the familiar yet new place to remember that she was now with Sumedh. She looked beside her to find him sleeping on the couch. He was sleeping silently while taking soft snores. There was another bed at the room but the bed was absolutely messy. She stared at his sleeping figure  as he slept peacefully like a child.Some of his curls were falling over his forehead which was describing the cuteness of him while sleeping. His mouth was slightly parted which made her to chuckle.

After observing his every features carefully, she easily discovered that he seemed to be rather innocent and cute at the same time ,there was the line of pain visible on his face. Though she had agreed to Siddharth for helping him,her mind wasn't still ready to accept that he was innocent. She unwillingly agreed to help him only because of Anveet as there was no doubt that she trusted her bestiee so much. She was trying to convince her mind that it was all for Avneet but she was aware that a part of her always yearned for Sumedh and she craved for his love.

After adoring him for a few times,she scoffed in disbelief fpr having thoughts like it. To divert her mind, she got up and made her way towards him with the intention of breaking his peaceful sleep.She ffirstly smacked lightly on his cheek but hot no response. Then she pushed on his chest only to earn no response  in return. She eyed at his sleeping form for a minute before lifting her eyebrows as a wuick idea came on her mind. She started shaking him by holding his both shoulder.

"Sumedh, it's already 6 a.m.Now wake up."

He peeped from his corner of his eyes glancing at his bunny as in her and again turned to other side. Her eyes widened in shock to see how bluntly he ifnored her.She gritted her teeth and pulled his duvet from him which jerked him off his sleep.

"Uff Angel ,why the fuck did you wake me up in this early morning?" He groaned in annoyance. Seeing him annoyed and disturbed, she felt a wave of satisfaction and pride swooning over her chest.

"Because I hate those people who wake up late in the morning " She crossed her hands against her chest making a serious face.

"Is that so?" He asked.

"It is." She nodded.

"You are feisty one." He remarked, all sleepiness gone far away as he found the situation funny all of a sudden 

"And you are a jerk." She mumbled under her breath rolling her eyes.

"Say something I haven't heard before." He replied yawning. She glared at him and he smirked at her.

Suddenly he held her wrist tugging her towards him. Somehow she landed on his lap. Her eyes widened not expecting this sudden incident when he tugged a hair strand of her behind her ear.

"Why do you always smirk, Sumedh?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

"Because I like it "He replied smugly.

"You are just impossible " She stated.

"I know it " He smirked again.

"Shut up." She grumbled.

"OK....anyways angel ,you just exclaimed that you hate those people who wake up late. Right ?" He asked quiet in mocking manner.

"Hmm" She hummed in response.

"It means that those who wake up early ,you love them?" He asked again.

"Yes"

"If Avneet will wake up early, you will love her ?"

"Of course I will love her and I love her also."

"If your grandma will wake up early then you will love her also ?"

"Hmm I will also love her." She didn't notice and continued replying not caring what he was saying.

"If I will wake up early then you will also love me. Right ?"

"Hmm I will also love you."

She replied without bothering what he was actually asking. When she realized what he had asked,she immediately poked her tongue in shyness when Sumedh couldn't hold his laughter to see her cute antics. She too felt to laugh but she composed herself.

"Nope ,I won't love you." She mentioned shaking her head negatively.

"Oh,is it that ?" He asked.

Saying this ,he inched closer to her face while she looked at him in questioning look.Feeling his hot breathe on her cheeks ,she was going to melt but she somehow said while stammering,

"Hm....mm..that'...s...it...t"

Her breathe peaked up as he pulled her closer by holding her waist. She kept her hand on his shoulder in anticipation and closed her eyes tightly as he gave a gentle bite on her earlobe. Shivers ran down through her spine in the feeling of his rough yet tender lips. She felt butterflies in her stomach as he rubbed his hand over her clothed waist caressing there.

She came back to reality when he just brushed his lips from her earlobe to her cheeks.She pushed him regaining her consciousness. She knew that he was trying to play with her and she couldn't give up easily. He had no real feelings for her, it was just physical attraction but on the other hand, her feelings for him was true from her heart. She felt something deep for him and she couldn't let him play with her emotions like this no matter how much it woukd hurt at the end.

She stood up from his lap in a quick movement. Without saying anything, she left the place.Sumedh stared at her retreating back for a moment before shaking his head. He couldn't help but blush profusely thinking about what had just happened a few minutes ago. He also cursed inwardly for what he had just done before. He never intended to do these types of things with her. He was not some horny man with lots of physical needs yet her closeness had somewhat affected him in a different way which he did not want to admit at all. The raw emotions he was feeling right now with her were uninvitable. He couldn't let himself get carried away with it.

********
After freshening up, she went in the kitchen to cook something. She started to look for some ingredients here and there. She let out a sight when she found no sign of any food or groceries.

Out of nowhere, something caught her eyes.She found many bottles of wine placed in a corner of the kitchen. She huffed in annoyance seeing the wine bottles placed perfectly in rows on the shelf yet there were no groceries or vegetables innthe kitchen.

"Just look at the beautiful arrangement of this mafia master.There is not a single sign of ingredients or vegetables in the whole kitchen but here the beer section is beautifully decorated with many bottles and cans.What a disgrace!" She thought in her mind rolling her eyes at the stupidity. She grinned as a certain idea struck in her brain.

She went in the room of Sumedh to find him still sleeping. She lifted her one eyebrow humming at her own idea.

"Gangleader, my foot. I guess, I am not really afraid of him. I think that I should better show him who I am." She concluded in her mind.

She looked at the bottle of wine in her hand and then trailed her eyes to his sleeping figure. Her gaze returned back to the bottle again. She knew that the consequences would be bad but she was not stepping backward to do this fun of her own. With this thought,she opened the sip of the bottle and poured the all liquid content on his face with a satisfactory grin. He instantly opened his eyes jerking on his position and quickly sitting up on the couch. Smelling the liquor and taking in what she had dome to him, his eyes blazed with rage. He was now absolutely annoyed with her childish behaviour. He glowered at her through his lashes trying to control himself from lashing out on her.

"Uff ! what the hell are you doing?" He yelled on her as he stood up from the couch.

"I am waking you up." She replied calmly noticing the change in his demor. To be honest, she was now afraid. Probably she shouldn't have done what she tried to do with him.

"Is it a way to wake someone up? Can't you stop being childish for a second? It's not your fucking home that you will be fooling around like a baby." She responded nothing in his comment.

"It's my home and I am not gonna allow you to treat me or any of my members as your fun toy. You are hostage and stay as the hostage you are." Even if she wanted to say that she didn't care what he thought about her, she couldn't. She would be lying if she would say that his rude comment didn't hurt her.

"Did you understand?" He deadpanned still shooting daggers at her through his eyes. She meekly nodded her head choosing not to speak anything.

"Say YES or NO" He ordered in his cold tone. She trembled under his cold gaze and the bottle by any chance slipped from her hand in fear. The glass bottle broke into pieces. He soon grabbed her wrist and squeezed it tightly making her. She winced with the pain shooting through her wrist.

"Ahh Sumedh, it's aching." She said trying to free her hands from him.

"That's why I always say not to take challenge with me." He tightened his hold. She kept wriggling under his strong grip.

"Leave my hand plz...."

Her eyes teared up in pain when he did not bother to hear her pleas. His expression quickly softened and he felt weirdness crippling on his chest seeing her cry. He left her hand. Taking the advantage,  she tried to make a quick escape from there but unfortunately she failed to notice the pieces of glasses on the floor in hurry. As a result, her feet stumped into the broken glasses of the bottles. She cried out feeling the sharp pain exploding through her entire being.

"Ahhhhhhhh" Her agonizing scream caught his attention.He noticed her left foot bleeding and a quite big piece of glass was stuck in her foot. He cursed inwardly and immediately rushed towards her supporting her from her shoulder.

"You are such a careless and stubborn girl. Can't you see that there are glasses on the floor?" He scolded her bending little to hold her feet and examine the injury still keeping his firm grip around her neck.

"The cut is deep. Let me treat your wound first." He mumbled and came up to her level. Keeping his one arm under her knee,he swiftly scooped her up in his arms and made her to sit on the bed. He sat on the floor taking her foot on his knee and looked up to see her lament face which was welled up with her tears.

"It will ache a little but don't worry it will be fine. "

Saying this ,he carefully held the glass piece and pulled it from her feet causing her to scream loudly.After that, he brought the first-aid box and sat down on the same spot again.

"Don't worry. You will be fine." He assured as he scooped up a fresh wet clothe to clean the blood. Then he put some antiseptic lotion on her wound. Pressing cotton there, he slowly wrapped the bandage there making sure not to hurt her. Meanwhile,Mallika observed him and his sudden gentleness keenly. His eyes were reflecting concern and care for her. The way his eyes softened hearing her plea and he left her arm and now the way he took care of her wound with so much gentleness and he tried to calm her down with his soothing words proved that whether he admitted or not, he cared. He cared for her.She felt that whatever Siddharth had been saying on that time might be really true. She might be truly able to bring out his emotions and cause his life to change.

She was in her own thoughts when Sumedh clicked his finger infront of her eyes.

"What happened, Angel?" He enquired.

"Nothing....leave it. I am going to make something." She replied simply in calm tone.

"No need.You are already injured.You can't move now." He basically said in ordering tone to which she rolled her eyes.

"But I will go.I am hungry also.I have to prepare something to fulfil my stomach. "She huffed.

"Don't worry. Sid will bring something"

"Nope, I am gonna have healthy and nutritious food made at home. I have already had junk food for the last week which I absolutely hate. Mostly, I am on my diet and hence you can't expect me to take those outside food you all take everyday.So from now ,I will prepare meal for all of you. No junk food will be allowed here. Got it ?If I continue to eat junk food like that then I will be fatso girl and I don't want to lose my skinny yet beautiful figure easily." She said quite dramatically changing the awkward silence filled atmosphere.

Sumedh stared at her with a gleam in his eyes. Instead of saying anything, he simply nodded his head in approval and hummed at her reply. Even he too wished to have some proper meal as it had been long days he had had any healthy food.

Then, he helped her to go down and made one of his men bring some groceries. After that, she prepared some meal for them. Later Siddharth and Avneet too joined with them on the table.
_________________________________________

Solly for the boring part. And I have written this chapter in so much hurry. So there will be more mistakes. Kindly forgive me for it.

And I am gonna unfold the secret of Sidneet in my next part and some glance of Sumedh's past also.

Till then stay tuned.

Do vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

327K 21.6K 41
𝓓𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 "𝓣𝓸 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓰𝓲𝓻𝓵𝓼 𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮, 𝔀𝓱𝓸 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓽𝓸 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓰𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓶𝓪𝓷 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮...
363K 33.3K 45
❛ The Dark love of Mafia's ❜ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Secrets which are hidden. Some secrets are burned and some are buried beneath their feet, some a...
His Power By Author Amy

Mystery / Thriller

1.4K 126 30
~ Rudransh Singhania ~ The name is enough to give chills to the mafia world. His name holds the fire who can destroy anyone in seconds. ~ Sayesha Sh...
13.6K 701 27
They say "Dark Past" makes one to change into their darkest form. But does everyone with a dark past change themselves to their dangerous forms? Both...