Boo (DISCONTINUED)

By Lily_pad1

Izuku Midoriya has a ghost quirk AU. Not smut, or angst or other crap. This Midoriya constantly being annoyin... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Not a Chapter!

Chapter 9

1.9K 71 19
By Lily_pad1

Izuku was so excited. Really really excited, if for the fact he was jittering and bouncing in the air with a very eager expression on his face.

The day finally came where he could meet some of his idols. I mean it's not every day you get the opportunity to meet the top ten.

He was really excited to meet Hawks. One of the youngest heroes to get into the top ten more so get into the top three. He had started climbing the ranks like crazy which was after sadly after Izuku had died.

Izuku was also kind of curious who would win in a race, hawks or him, hawks was labelled as the fastest hero, but Izuku kind of went through everything, so he had no air resistance, and he could just launch himself. (A/N: Don't ask me how he can breathe I don't know, I didn't put enough logic and science into this. Its fanfiction magic aka also can be called author magic.)

The schedule informed he would meet each hero on different days. Every day a new hero, which was kind of exciting for Izuku.

On the first day he would meet the Dragon Hero: Ryukyu, second day was Wash, third day was Kamui Woods, fourth day was Crust, then Miruko, Edgeshot, Best Jeanist, Hawks, Endeawhore and All Bitch, but not really since he was teaching at the school he was attending. (A/N: The whole you can't become a hero thing happened early? Author magic.)

A whole day for each hero...that would be fun. The evil smile started to creep on to Izuku's face.

-------Dragon Hero: Ryukyu---------------------------------------------

"I'm so going to rub this in Kacchan's face later." Izuku mumbled to himself before briefly stopping to look at the giant ass agency. Why is so big?! Who needs an agency this big?! But then yet again this is the top ten we're talking about.

The prank? It's a very classical one. One that would usually take a lot of time, but with Izuku's powers he could get it down in seconds.

This would be a pain in the ass to clean but he wasn't cleaning it so he didn't really feel any sympathy for the cleaning guy or in general all the staff in the building.

He entered the building. All there was on the ground floor was a front desk with the receptionist, elevators almost behind the front desk on the left, on the right was a waiting room with a door most likely leading to the bathrooms. Izuku checked around the first floor to make sure no one else was here beside the receptionist, and sure enough the front desk lady was the only one here.

He was totally visible, he looked like the average teen.

"Um hello? I'm here to see Ryukyu." The receptionist lifted her head and had a good look at Izuku.

"Name?"

"Izuku Midoriya." The receptionist started typing on her computer.

"Ah. You're the student from UA that's here to see Ryukyu...because that stupid rat made some devilish deal or something." Izuku pretended he couldn't hear her, but he could. The receptionist mumbled under her breathe as she typed some more.

"Ryukyu is waiting for you at the top floor. Use this badge to unlock the door, it's has the password linked to it." Izuku thanked her, but before he grabbed it, he put her to sleep. Using illusion, he made her think that she was doing work right after she gave him the badge.

Izuku took the prank tools and dispersed around the entire first floor, once that was done he went through the elevator and went through the next floor. Putting the workers in an illusion and setting up the prank. This continued until he had done all the floors in the building except Ryukyu's floor.

He put his ghost feet on the ground, which essentially sunk a bit through the ground and he tried to his best to make it seem realistic as possible.

He walked up to the receptionist on that floor.

"I'm here to see Ryukyu-san please." The receptionist looked up and put one finger up indicating she needed a minute. She picked up the phone and dialled in a phone number.

"Hello Ryukyu-san. Yes. The student arrived. Do you want him to come in? Mhm, yes ma'am. Right away. It'll be done by tomorrow I'll go ask floor 4. Yes, the student from UA who made a deal with Nedzu. Yep. Ok." The receptionist put down the phone.

'They're going to get a big surprise coming at them.'

"You can go in Izuku Midoriya. Miss Ryukyu has been waiting for you, try not to be late." Izuku nodded and turned the knob. The room was very spacious, glass window with an amazing city view and a few bits of furniture.

"You must be Izuku Midoriya." Izuku nodded, "It's very nice to meet you. Welcome to our agency!"

"I-I was wondering if you could sign my notebook please." Izuku pulled out a notebook.

"Of course kid." Ryukyu took the notebook from Izuku's hands (not really cause he's a ghost if you forgot), failing to notice the way the notebook went through Izuku's thumb. She signed the book and gave it back to Izuku.

"T-thank you."

"It wasn't a big deal kid. I'll take you on a tour around the agency."

"O-oh ok. L-lead the way." Internally Izuku was laughing his ass off because they wouldn't be expecting this. They entered the elevator, the receptionist gone from her desk probably at floor 4.

"The floor below is where my sidekicks are, they usually relax there." The elevators door opened and the room was covered in sticky notes?!

"What the fuck?! What happened here?" Ryukyu walked into the room, Izuku followed silently.

"Anyone here?" She walked over to a door and opened it, only for a bunch of balloons to pour out of the room. She walked through the balloon mess, and Izuku stayed outside, not wanting to blow his cover with balloons going through his body.

Ryukyu walked through the mess, popping some balloons to get it out of the way. On a desk, she saw her sidekick asleep.

"Hey wake up." She shook the sidekicks slightly aggressively, managing to get the sidekick out of Izuku's quirk hold.

"Ugh what happened?" The sidekick woke up slightly groggy. He lifted his head holding it with one of his hands.

"That's what I'm asking you." The sidekick looked around only to see orange balloons with confetti in it. The windows were sealed with colourful sticky notes. The sidekick was shocked, he tried to remember what happened, but all he remembered was working and finding information on a certain mafia group, unless he was dreaming, but he was so sure he was working. Maybe he was dreaming.

"Let's go, the rest of this floor is covered in sticky notes and I assume the rest of the rooms are filled with balloons as well." Ryukyu and the sidekick returned and Izuku was standing there looking around at the chaos he created, it didn't show on his face. The Pro didn't know that.

"We have to clean this later. I'm so sorry Izuku. I wasn't expecting this to happen." Ryukyu apologised. Oh Izuku was so dead after this.

"It's ok Ryukyu-san. Who would do such a thing?" Izuku asked, secretly waking up everyone in the building.

"I don't know, but I'll find them." Ryukyu shook her head. She turned to her sidekick, "Check on everyone. Izuku, I apologise for the inconvenience, let's continue our tour."

Izuku nodded and followed Ryukyu. They entered the elevator and went down a floor.

"Gear, support, costumes, repairs and upgrades. All happens on this floor. I've personally hired all of these amazing inventors. They've helped on many occasions. They are a very creative bunch and do beware for explosions." Ryukyu smiled to herself, remembering all the times the lab exploded, but somehow she always still had a good laugh, especially with her support team. Ryukyu caught a glimpse of Izuku who was jittering around, smiling like a child who had been given candy. She chuckled to herself.

The elevators door opened and noise of running, frantic yelling and explosions filled their ears.

"Quick! Quick! Clean it up!" Ryukyu and Izuku entered the lab. People were frantically running around, equipment in hands, some having arms full of colourful looking sticky notes. All around the room there was giant patches of sticky notes and a clear-ish white-ish substance on the wall, which a lot like glue. There was a sudden explosion created somewhere on the right side of the room making everyone look.

"IGE SORA!" Said man was scared shitless when he had heard his full name. The leader looked quite man, "HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU TO STOP CREATING FUCKING EXPLOSIONS!! YOU WERE TOLD TO CLEAN!" A man with black hair slightly slicked back, gloves, face dirty with black marks and a face shield with a helmet pushed back, no longer covering his face.

"Sorry sir! I just wanted to finish my project." The brown frizzy hair man bowed, face marked with black smoke.

"We already know that. All of us do, but we have to clean up this mess before Ryukyu sees this." Ryukyu 'cleared' her throat signifying she was in fact there. "Ryukyu! It not what it looks like. I don't know what happened, but all these sticky notes were just here when we...all woke up?"

"You guys as well. The floor above was also covered in sticky notes." Ryukyu was slightly mad, but she chuckled.

'This prankster is funny. Clever enough to get to the top floors or maybe they just have some kind of sleeping quirk. They've probably done the same to every other floor.' Then something hit her. (Metaphorically, not literally.)

"Hey Izuku." Ryukyu called out to the boy, but he was no longer behind her. All the staff resumed their cleaning up. Ryukyu looked around for Izuku and found him at one of the engineering stations, looking carefully at the machine. "Hey Izuku."

The kid looked up to her, smiling like a child.

"O-oh. Y-yes Ryukyu-san." He propped up, straightening his back.

"I was wondering, what's your quirk? I wasn't actually what you quirk was, Nedzu didn't give me much information on you. He just told me that a student was visiting my agency." Izuku stiffened, but it was barely visible, especially how straight he was standing.

"Um...shit, my cover was blown so quickly. What's the point of lying now? Didn't expect to get discovered this early, but oh well." Izuku mumbled under his breathe, not audible to Ryuku.

"Well, my quirk is called ghost. I can do ghosty shit, you know." Izuku lifted something nearby as it levitated near him. He slowly turned invisible. He displayed all the quirks he could show.

"I can also create weak illusions." Izuku placed a hand behind his neck sheepishly.

"So...you're the one who put all those sticky notes on the walls." Izuku at least had the decency to look somewhat ashamed. Looking down at the floor, chuckling then giggling then full out laughing.

"Yheheyeheheyeahehe. Yeah I set up the prank." Izuku finally calmed himself down. "And I got good footage too." Izuku pulled out a camera from who knows where.

Ryukyu wasn't sure what she should do. Should she report it? Or maybe she should make him clean his mess up? Not that she could make him, he's a ghost for god sakes.

Ryukyu just let out a hearty laugh. It was definitely the first someone prank her, all the workers and covered her entire building in sticky notes.

"You really did a good job! What else did you put in this building?" Izuku smiled at the compliment, before smirking mischievously.

"Well why we don't have a look. Plus I still need some good quality content."

"Ok. I still need to tour the rest of the agency." Once again Izuku was bouncing around like a kid.

"This next floor, the 6th floor, is our combat room. This is where my sidekicks and I can spar and keep in shape, a lot of testing with support items happens here." The elevators open once again. Nothing was different, no sticky notes. She walked into the room.

"Here is where we-ah." Ryukyu had run in to something. Tape.

"Hahahahaha! I wasn't expecting for you to actually fall for it." Once the tape was off, Ryuku allowed Izuku to take a look at the support tech that he was interested.

They had finished tour, although it took a lot longer than it was supposed.

Izuku had a great time. He had talked to a lot of the people in the agency, especially the inventors. They bonded really quickly over science, hero support tech and ways to upgrade some of the upcoming gears.

Izuku felt lighter having someone to talk about these things to. Sure there were the support course in UA, but Power Loader didn't always understood what he was saying because he spoke too 'fast.' Hatsume Mei was great to discuss these topics, but she was always so invested in what she was making she forgot Izuku was there.

Maybe he should try out for the support course. That would be fun.

The day ended quickly and he had to go back to school to grab his stuff.

He was escorted by Aizawa-sensei, he didn't really need it he could just fly to school.

However Aizawa-sensei had heard about the 'prank' and now he was in some deep shit.

He got a super long lecture, essentially getting getting scolded.

It wasn't serious punishment, just had to pay Ryukyu the money on the 'damage' he did and also clean both Ryukyu agency and half of UA.

Hey! Look on the bright side he got see Wash and Kamui Woods. He had some good equipment for that.

>:) 

----------------------------------------

Author

Hey ya'll! 

How are you guys?

Yeah, I know, this chapter must have been a big blow and I don't have much of an 'excuse.'

I said I wasn't feeling well a couple of weeks, still not essentially feeling the best, but I can't keep procrastinating. I don't know if I'll post tomorrow as well, but I'm really tired and I just had a test and it's really late.

I'm so sorry this chapter was so disappointing. 

I can't do much to make up for it. 

I'm sorry

Cya ❤

(2353 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

351K 13.8K 44
Izuku Midoriya had a strange hobby. To put it simple he didn't had only notebooks on a person's quirk but also plans on how to take the person down...
22.8K 551 25
🎉*Completed*🎊 Izuku Midoriya was a quirkless boy who wanted to be a hero really badly but couldn't for his lack of a quirk. People around him would...
147K 7.4K 19
Izuku has a ghost quirk. Simple as that. He works as a bartender when he grows up, but also helps with the polive for special cases. Now he is teamed...
42.5K 1K 31
It was a normal day at UA High for Midoriya and his friends but suddenly the police came into class 1-A. They got new hints on the UA Traitor and say...