Storm, Meet Raine

By Oneinamillie

"We share a fucking bed!" He follows me out of the bathroom, grabbing my wrist when I had turned my back to h... More

Hello...again.
The Rekindling of Hate.
A Peek Into Sportsmanship.
Ryker in the Flesh.
Not Satisfied.
New Coach in the Making.
The Lab.
Fun and Games...For Now.
I Like Your Scent.
The Losing.
Same Bed?
Never Again (Part 1).
Never Again (Part 2).
No Pain, No Gain.
Work Hard, Train Hard.
You Gotta Kiss the Girl.
Let's Try It.
Hey.
Bama.
The Bros.
Play Ball
Getting Tipsy.
Damn, Girl.
Dress shopping?
Subs.
House of Speros.
Multi-date.
The dress (not a chapter)
Let Her Come to You.
Just Relax.
Another night, another dollar.
Muck.
Trust Me.
Teddy Bear.
The (first) Date.
It's the Letters.
Scared.
Noted.
Bottom and Top.
I Hated You.
The Tourney.
Graduation.
~Closure~
So...Long.
How the Tables Turn.
And How the Turn Tables.
The Surrogate.
Don't be a....
I'm Coming.
Stuttering Heart.
No More Heartache.
Stupid Lovesick Halo.
Little Girl.
Help Me.
The Real MVP.
Epilogue.
Surprise.

Sugar Binge.

2.5K 102 92
By Oneinamillie

HIM.

It was late as hell when we finally made it to her condo. There was crappy traffic in the late afternoon because everyone was getting off of work, and then Hunter was chugging a six pack by himself and expected a pee break whenever his bladder couldn't hold it. And every time he stopped to piss, I found myself looking for something loaded with sugar to edge the nerves. Ryker frowned at me at one point when he saw me demolishing a honey bun. "Why are you bingeing?"

So what a lot of people don't know about me is that I happen to snack on sugary, unhealthy foods whenever I'm stressed. I picked it up after alcohol was ruined for me, but no one ever sees it because I'm rarely stressing out about things. I've been in school for the past eighteen years of my life, and like I said before, grades came easy. Raine? Well, she needed some extra motivation. And her up and down moods stress me the fuck out. What if I say something wrong and she makes me leave again?

I block it all out by eating sweets. It's just something about them that redirects my nerves, my focus. But since I'm also an exercise junky, I feel guilty after my bingeing sessions and I basically meditate in the gym. It's usually however long my sweet attack lasts. Currently, I'm running on about a week and a half. So I'm going to need a week and a half of shredding my muscles.

I'm losing focus.

     We got to her condo at around eleven that night, and I almost considered crashing at a hotel because I didn't want to ruin anything she had going on, like sleeping. Maybe watching a movie. Or going out. What if she's at a club right now? "Ryker, don't," I hold my hand up when he opens his mouth to probably answer my question because I accidentally looked at him when I turned to go back down the stairs. I square my shoulders, ignoring the courage he and Hunter both try to give me and knock on the door.

That was probably creepy. Why would I knock on her door at almost midnight? She might think it's a ghost or a kidnapper or something.

I reach to push the doorbell, but Hunter smacks my hand down before I could touch it. "Don't be a fucking creep." I'm sorry. I'm nervous, fuck. Is this the right house? I lean back, checking the numbers above the white, arching doorframe. Then the locks click as they turn, and my heart drops to my stomach as I wait for it to open. It slowly inches open, the light from her porch sneaking in to reveal her light-colored walls before someone (I'm assuming her) gasps and closes the door.

There's a few moments of awkward silence before it opens fully this time, and the boys behind me breathe out their own shocked thoughts.

"Holy shit."

"My God."

I look at her, her dark brown hair in a messy ponytail, with little hairs—some curly, some stretched out—sticking up everywhere by her hairline. In the soft light, the shadows casted made her face look darker, but I could see remnants of makeup she must've had on earlier smeared across her face. There was a glittery eyeshadow blend all over her eyes and some on her cheek, along with some markings of mascara. And her lipstick was on her lips, but I could see that it too was messed up, and I know it's wrong of me to jump to conclusions, but when her tired, pretty brown eyes met mine all I could think of was her fucking someone else.

"You've gotta be fucking kidding me—ouch." I instantly got two punches to my back and shoulder after uttering the words. I whirl around, shocked from all the aggression, and they both had serious faces on them. What did I do? I look back down at her face as she leans against the door. "Hi."

"Hey," she breathes out shakily, her hand clutching the door tightly, her eyes looking like they're searching mine for something. "You came."

"Thought I'd lie?" I arch an eyebrow at her before looking up past her, dying to know if anyone else was in her house, though I'm met with darkness. "Am I interrupting something?" She shifts her stance, getting comfortable, but that draws my eye and I swear she stiffened up when I finally looked at her. She was in a tank top, and her nipples were showing a little, they seemed dark...darker than I remembered, and instead of the top being snug around her toned stomach, it seemed to stretch. And her stomach wasn't flat, it was actually, well fuck me it was rounder.

Flashes of her squatting over in my car those months ago hit me hard, but I didn't say anything. I merely took a step back, my heart starting to pound a little more prominently in my chest. "My sleep," she looked up at me with watery eyes, her gaze dropping to my shoes where I had stepped back. "Hi Ryker."

"Hey, Beautiful," he says softly.

She narrows her eyes at Hunter. "Backstabber." Her lips twist up into something like disgust. Yeah, I had no clue what the hell that is.

"You're pregnant." I state the obvious, though it seemed to hit us all as soon as I said the word. Her sharp, tearful gaze cuts back to mine, and she lifts her chin up just a little higher to show me she was going to step to me if this all went to shit. "It's mine."

"Ours," she corrects, though there was a slight tremble in her lips as if she wanted to say more, but dropped it. She turns it into a light smile, "guess I'm stuck with you." I could feel the shift in my eyes as her words ticked me off a bit.

"If you're going to make it seem like you're 'stuck' with me then I just fucking wasted my gas and my time, Raine." She didn't get it. She's not ready. I came too early, I guess. She's stuck with me? Fuck, if I didn't know any better, I'd say she was saying I dragged her back into this shit. As if she didn't call me.

"What are you talking about—"

"Can you please be serious for ten seconds for fuck's sake? I gave you my jacket and a letter, you read it, you called me, I came. We're fucking here, baby," I spread my arms out, my voice raising just a hair as my passion for us bubbles up in me, stirring up something too much for either of us to handle. "Do you want to get back together? Just say the words." She looks at me, stunned by my sudden switch in attitude. I can't keep pretending that I'm calm and cool and am not dying inside. Because I'm dying inside.

"Of course I want to get back..." she trails off when I press my lips tight together, losing patience. It's hot. It's humid. It's muggy. And my heart threatening to break the record of the fastest car created wasn't making me feel any better. I'm starting to feel my shirt sticking to my back, it's so goddamn hot out here.

"That's not what I'm talking about and you know it."

"We're gonna head out, buddy," Hunter taps my shoulder before waving at Raine. "Don't be too hard, okay?" She manages to give a weak smile. Ryker ruffles my hair before telling her goodnight. She murmurs it back, and locks her emotion-struck eyes to my exhausted ones. We stare at each other until their footsteps are no longer within earshot. I clear my throat, taking a step closer, wanting her to get a little dizzy in my presence and the cologne my mom bought me.

"Can I come in?" I ask, though I already knew the answer as she stepped backward and opened the door wider, allowing me to slip in past her, our bodies brushing each other briefly, though it was enough to draw a gasp from her. I immediately took in a sharp breath after the image of her letting out that same gasp with my head buried between her legs flashed across my dirty, dumb mind. I shake it off, stepping through the threshold behind her, and accidentally glancing at her ass looking good as ever in her night shorts. The soft bounce nearly makes my eyes water, and I force my gaze back up to the view of her house as she guides me deeper into it.

     The light walls happened to be painted baby blue or something of the sort, and she made me take my shoes off before we hit the carpet. I set them on the top of the little, white shelving for shoes pushed back against the wall to be out of the way of the walkthrough. She took me to the living room, where there was a soft grey couch big enough for two or three people, and a two dark blue deep-sitting lounge chairs. I watched her as she sat on the couch, leaning back into the corner, making her stomach show that much more, a little bit of it was peeking out from underneath her tight tank top, along with her pretty nipples steady hard and dark. God, she was a dream. Pregnant and all.

     I couldn't gather the courage to sit down, so I leaned against the wall close to the door, but close enough for her to still see me. There was a soft, yellow glow from the one tall lamp in the room, which made sense because she did say she was sleeping before I came. No sight of a male just yet.

     She keeps looking at me, her eyes raking me in from my slightly messy from the wind, longer hair. Down to my arms and the expanse of my chest, the definition of my abs hinted underneath my t-shirt, my crotch. She lingered there just a bit, not long enough for me to have noticed, but we were both checking each other out so I definitely saw it. And I saw the shift of her body when she leaned back just a little more and crossed her legs before tucking them in, crisscrossed. "Raine."

     She jumps slightly, pulled from a trance and shakes her head, just like I did to myself earlier. Stay focused. Her beautiful eyes meet mine and she sighs. "Carson do you know when I realized I loved you?" I lowered my gaze for a second before retaining our eye contact.

     My lip nearly twitched in a sudden pissed-offedness, so she continues. "That night. My favorite night we had together when you fed me strawberries and we were in our own little world of bliss. You told me how you lost your virginity. You told me your sore spot, and I lost my shit Carson. I cried when you told me and I cried that same night after we had sex because I couldn't fathom how anyone would do something so sick to you. And I realized I loved you so fucking—" I physically flinched at the bomb leaving her mouth so easily. "much because for you to trust me enough to tell me something so deep. For you to be brave enough to tell me that you were raped, knowing that every time people hear the word they think of a man taking advantage of a woman, but the meaning is actually any individual being taken advantage of sexually. You trusted me, even when I didn't trust you. Who else knows?" She said everything so quietly, but sharply and with so much emotion, keeping the sensitive subject between the two of us, it felt. As if being a little louder would breach the security between us.

     "Ryker," I admit. "Just Ryker."

     "Carson," she says softer, her eyes blinking rapidly as her voice turned to a slight rasp, like she was holding back tears. "My sore spot? I...I was raped, too. And when you told me your story it lit me on fire with rage. I still mean it when I said I'd kill her if you ever slip up and give her name. I was young, too young I didn't...I was at my best friend's house for a sleepover, and we were all high on freaking skittles and sugar and sour candies and we were playing a game. We were chasing each other around the house and I ran into something and broke a maddeningly expensive vase. And I remember ashes and mess and I was so scared, I cried because I felt so bad but her dad told me it was okay.

     "He said it was fine, and that accidents happen, and it was his fault for leaving stuff like that out knowing that he and his wife were having kids over. But later that night when we were all asleep, I get a tap on my shoulder and it's his face I see when my eyes open. And he tells me that he's going to call my mom to pay for what I did, but I begged him not to because I was scared shitless of what my mom would do to me for breaking something so priceless. He gave me an ultimatum. He could touch me, get a feel or he'd call my mom. And I thought I was so brave for handling my own business, but I got more than what was bargained for. He touched, and touched, and took. And what was so sick was that he did it in his bed that he shared with his wife. And she said nothing.

     "Carson I was, and still am so furious and disgusted I can never forgive him, and I couldn't forgive my friend for having a father like that so I cut her out of my life. But you...you're so strong, and caring, and so sweet when people really get to understand you, and I realized that night that I loved you because I admired all of those qualities you have. I don't think about it much but when I do, I sink, and you have a physical reminder and you're still so annoyingly brave, I—" she huffs, then rolls her eyes because she had to wipe tears off of her cheeks, something that I should be doing for her, but I want to give her space. I can't smother her just yet. "I am stuck with you. Because I can't see myself with anyone else, and I've tried, and you know I have, but no one can do me like you do. Love me like you do.

     "And I was so scared of what we would be together. What if you got bored with me? Found someone at your job? In Texas? What if we grew apart. Not all relationships have happy endings. I'm still scared, but I'm stuck. And you're stuck, too because we love each other. And I'm having your babies," she blushes, even in the soft light I could see her cheeks tint. "Twins."

     I blink. "What?"

     She breaks down in front of me and my fight or flight response fails me as I turn to freeze instead. She leans forward, covering her face with her hands and cries. Actually cries. It took me about five seconds for my brain to work again, and then I was moving fast across the carpet to wrap my arms around her after I dropped onto the couch. She breaks free from me and wraps herself onto me, her arms on my shoulders, hands linking behind my neck as she snuggles her face in my neck, her cool tears giving me shivers when they touch my skin. I cage her in, wrapping my arms around her waist to hug her. She was so fucking soft. And her small stomach was pressing against mine, and it gave me butterflies.

Hi, babies.

It's uh, it's your daddy.

      Wow. I felt the reality hit me hard. Little kids calling me dad at the ripe age of twenty two. So I take it back, I came at the right time. A couple of months later and I'd have missed the important parts of being pregnant. Damn, Raine. You kept this shit from me? No wonder she's crying so hard. I rub her waist soothingly, moving my hands up her spine underneath her shirt, my mind switching to whoever that fuck of a man was that violated her. Never again. "I got you, baby," I kiss her shoulder, and she sighs out, almost melting against me. I smile, kneading her back, getting her comfortable again.

     We stayed like that for God know's how long, and when she was finished pouring out her emotions onto my neck and shoulder, she leaned back, makeup completely ruined, and sat on my lap. Then, she gave me a heart stopping smile. "I love you," she whispers shyly. Did I tell you guys my heart cracked open in my chest? Because it definitely did again. "I missed you so much. I've been so sad."

     "I love you too, Honey. And I've been miserable."

     "You've gained weight," she notes, squeezing my bicep with her right hand as her left hand drags across my chest. I haven't had any in so long, it felt like that touch on my upper body went straight to my dick.

     "I binge eat sweets when I'm down like I have been," I wince. Her cute little jaw slacks a bit as she receives this information, her eyes sparkling by now.

     "I can't believe it."

     "Oh Ryker hates it so much," I chuckle, and she giggles, the cutest freaking sound I've heard in a long time. What a woman. I just look at her, a lot of happiness washing over me as we sit here on the couch with her planted in my lap, her hands on me, mine around her waist, her pregnant tummy nudging me so sweetly. I could be like this forever.

     "It's okay I'm fat, too."

     "It's not fat, Sweetheart—"

     "You're right it's twins. Two babies you shot up in me. I seriously blame you for this."

     "First off, I was talking about me. You're obviously getting fat, but for good reason." She punches me in the chest, those awesome giggles leaving her lips again, which caused me to smile stupidly.

"It's your fault."

"It's not my fault you have a breeding kink and love when I ask if you want me to shoot my thick cum deep in your—" she covers my mouth with her hand, shutting me up while saying shhh. I move her hand from my mouth and remind her, "Twins. I finally get to hold you again and we get back together and you're telling me we're having two babies. What the hell."

     Her face scrunches up. "Who said we're back together?" I roll my eyes at her.

     "Shut up. So since you're pregnant, when is our appointment?"

"Umm," she lifts up in my lap, practically grinding on me for a second. I blow out a little breath to calm my touch deprived self down. "I went yesterday. I'm twelve weeks and my appointment is next month. By then we can known the sexes of them."

"Call your doctor to book another one," I let my hands travel to her butt, giving both cheeks a nice squeeze with my hands, loving how firm but soft her ass is. She blows out a breath as well, arching her back so slightly, her nipples still straining against the waffled material of her tank.

"Why?"

"Because I don't trust you. We took a pregnancy test and it was 'negative' you fucking liar."

"I took the pregnancy test and it did say negative. Some tests are wrong, Carson. I took another one much later and found out."

"Sweetheart, there's a lot of shit you've been lying to me about. What happened to 'Carson no, Carson I need more time. I can't say it back'? Oh but you loved me after I spilled my guts and got all deep in yours, huh?" She gasps.

"Don't be such a dick," her cute little lips turned down into a pout that made me smirk because she acted like such a little girl sometimes. I've really missed her.

"Don't be a bitch, just make the fucking appointment. I want to see the ultrasound anyway."

"Okay I will just—can we please not argue right now?"

I bite my lip, my eyes flickering down to her cute titties before hopping back up to her face. "You do realize the only times we're not arguing is when we're fucking?"

"Mmm," she hums melodically, arching her back a little more to actually grind down on my dick, and that was the final straw. She was on a fast track to getting me so hard. I clench my jaw, feeling my blood rush south to try and lift my dick up and into her pussy. Cool it. God, it's like I'm a man starved. "I know," she leans back, her eyes getting darker because she was getting horny, and fuck I was, too. Her hand that was exploring my chest moves up to hold my jaw, her hand smoothing over where I was biting down hard to keep from asking her to let me fuck her silly.

The eye staring was intense enough for me to see the dark brown lines within her irises and the pupils expanding. My gaze couldn't help but fall to her lips, her teeth sinking into the plump bottom one, the one I really wanted to taste right about now. But it was clear she wasn't going to move unless I did first. So fuck it, I can't be a gentleman just yet. I nearly grinned. I didn't want to be right now anyway. I grab her ponytail, and tug, forcing her head upward so I can kiss her neck, and she let out the hottest moan I'd heard from her ever, a deep and husky, sex-starved moan that made my fucking balls tighten. I almost blew my load right there, I haven't heard her in so long. Her hand touches behind my neck delicately, always aware of the scar back there and never wanting to make me relive it.

I taste her skin, sucking hard on the sensitive areas to turn it red and purple. She curled into me, moaning up an octave, and dug her nails into my bicep when I tugged her nipples, already being able to see when I first came to the door that she didn't have a bra on. I pulled them hard, twisting lightly enough to make her grind down on me hard as she came right there in my lap. An orgasm straight from stimulation. She gasped, and attacked me, pressing her lips to mine with a fervor that I one hundred percent matched, pushing my hands underneath her shirt to feel her bare skin.

I forced my tongue in her mouth, wanting to taste her and have nasty, raw kisses. I scrape my fingers down her back, and what little nail length I had digs into her enough to draw a whine from her. We full on made out, half aware of someone trying to run out of her house, briefly saying, "I'll leave you guys to it," with an embarrassed giggle.

"Fuck me," Raine pulls back to breathe against my lips hotly, her hands already working the band of my shorts. "Fuck me now." Damn right to whoever it was that just left. Leave us to it because I swear when we're through there're going to be a lot of unhappy neighbors.

I smack her hand away, and yank up her top, going straight for her breasts after I got it over her head, the force of my momentum sending her backward onto the couch and right where I wanted her. Missionary. "You tell your neighbors about me yet?" I ask her, getting a handful of her breasts and smushing them together, understanding why there are guys that love tits. They're pretty fun.

She shakes her head no, putting her arms around my neck to pull me down for another sweet ass kiss. "Well they're gonna know my name tonight."

     "Carson," she groans.

     "That's fucking it, baby. Say my name."

___

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

354 37 28
He had a black eye and a busted lip. His shirt was scrunched up and wrinkly at the collar and splotches of blood decorated it. His hands were in his...
129K 3.4K 24
Bang! I sat bolt upright. Did I imagine that? That noise? What was it? I clambered out of bed and almost fell down the stairs with the panic that had...
593K 13.6K 34
I closed my eyes tightly until I heard laughing. No, I could feel the laughing. My eyes sprang open to find Miles on top of me. I was laying flat on...
1M 52K 82
Before I could walk away completely, he grabbed my arm and pushed me against the wall. My wrists were caught in his grasp as he placed them above my...