The Unexpected Love

By nafaeria24

This is the sequel to The Only Exception. I haven't come up with a description yet but if you liked the other... More

Chapter 1: SM Pt.1
Chapter 2: SM Pt. 2
Chapter 3: SM Pt. 3
Chapter 4: SD
Chapter 5: MSM
Chapter 6: SM Pt. 4
Chapter 7: Sean
Chapter 8: MD
Chapter 9: Kate
Chapter 10: SDM
Chapter 11: KDS
Chapter 12: Kate
Chapter 13: DS
Chapter 14: KDM
Chapter 15: Kate
Chapter 16: Se Do De
Chapter 17: Sean
Chapter 18: SM Pt. 5
Chapter 19: McClane
Chapter 20: SDMK
Chapter 21: KM
Chapter 22: KD
Chapter 23: KS
Chapter 24: Kate (Past)
Chapter 25: ADS
Chapter 27: Sean
Chapter 28: SM Pt. 6
Chapter 29: SD Pt. 2
Chapter 30: SDK
Chapter 31: Sean
Chapter 32: KMD
Chapter 33: PKS
Chapter 34: MSD
Chapter 35: MTD
Chapter 36: SK
Chapter 37: SK Pt. 2
Chapter 38: SK Pt. 3
Chapter 39: AS
Chapter 40: TDK
Chapter 41: Dover
Chapter 42: SD
Chapter 43: MDM
Chapter 44: MiSe
Chapter 45: STKS
Chapter 46: SM Pt. 7
Chapter 47: MDSDLG
Chapter 48: KD Pt. 2
Chapter 49: SM pt. 8
Chapter 50: SDMSM

Chapter 26: D and S

14.6K 540 110
By nafaeria24

Dover's POV

            It's over... my chance to make Sean see me as the right guy for him is over. In a few days’ time he'll get his orders and I'll be here. Sighing I pulled off my towel and stepped under the warm soothing spray. Pouring a bit of body wash in my hand I lathered them really good. I started with my chest instead of my usual spot. My mind was in overdrive with thoughts of Sean and I knew I wouldn't be able to control myself. Ever since that talk with my dad he's been on my brain more and more. The more I think about him the more I feel like I'm going through withdrawal. The hunger is so strong and it's getting to be too much for me to handle.

            While I tried to keep my thoughts pure my hands had a different agenda all together. Before I knew it my left hand was squeezing tightly around my member and my right was tugging at my balls. They were so sensitive and swollen with weeks’ worth of cum I couldn't keep myself from diving over the edge. If I didn't release this pressure soon I would literally implode. Taking a bit more body wash in hand I started stroking my member slowly squeezing my hand tighter once I reached the head causing it to darken. I kept going back and forth, back and forth creating a warn friction with my hand until it wasn't enough. Rocking my hips I thrust hard into my right hand while pinching and twisting my nipples with my left.

            "Fuck yeah..." I moaned throwing my head back. Images of Sean fluttered through my head steady building my excitement until I reached the one memory burned into my brain. The image of Sean laid out on his bunk caressing his member under the cover of night was over powering. It was like I'd entered into a dream-like state and suddenly I was there with Sean. Together we squeezed and tugged our members until I felt lightning shoot through my body rendering me paralyzed.

            "Oh shit... fuck... oh God..." I gasped leaning against the tile wall for support. Usually after a minute I was my normal self but since I've been AWOL in the pleasure department my body needed a little longer to re-cooperate. When I could stand on my own feet without swaying I hurried to finish my shower before I worked myself into a tizzy again. Shutting off the water I stood there for a second.

            'He'll be gone in four days’ time.' I thought. I didn't think I had the strength to tell Sean goodbye. Stepping out the shower I grabbed my towel and pulled it on my head rubbing the water from my hair. Since I knew my room like the back of my hand I didn't need to see where I was going. Stepping towards my closet I pulled the double doors open. Pulling the towel from my head I tossed it back towards my bed and started searching for something to wear.

            "Watch where you’re throwing your wet towels man." I stood at my closet frozen in place. I had to be hallucinating.

            "By the way... great show in the shower. I especially like the end." Turning from my closet I came face to face with the object of my affection.

            "How are you here?" I squeaked. Pushing off the bed Sean came over still holding my towel. With the huge grin on his face and his eyes sparkling with mischief it made my mouth water just a bit.

            "Your mom asked me to come and get you but... it looks like you've already came." He chuckled. I could feel every blood cell in my body rushing to my face.

            "You saw that?" I groaned. Nodding Sean's eyes slowly lowered down my body then returned to meet mine.

            "Yep... and guess what? I still see you." He said. The realization I was standing naked before him hit me and hit me hard.

            "FUCK ME!" I yelled yanking the towel from his grasp.

            "Hey, that's what she said." Sean laughed at my apparent discomfort. My face had to turn three shades darker. Turning to my closet I yanked my bath robe from the hanger and shrugged it on belting it tightly around my waist.

            "Geez, lighten up Dov. It's not like I haven't see you butt ass naked before." Sean said going back to flop on my bed. How in the hell was he in my bedroom?

            "You didn't answer my first question." I grumbled. Folding his arms under his head Sean stared at me while I glared at him... or at least I tried to glare. The tightness of his uniform shirt was distracting me.

            "Yes I did. You weren't listening." Sean said. Pulling my eyes back to his face I frown.

            "Fine. How are you in my house... right now?" I asked. Smiling Sean sat up on the bed.

            "Oh that's easy. Your mom invited me and my family over for dinner." He said. My mom did what?! How was I supposed to get the hell over Sean if my mom invites him behind my back? Of everyone in my family I thought she'd understand what I was going through.

            "Don't worry Dov... it's just my mom, Micah, Declan and me." Sean said at my panicked face. I could feel my blood pressure spiking. Micah and Declan was here too...

            'It could be worse. He could have said McClane was with them.' My conscience said. It was right. I could be trapped in my own home with my nemesis.

            'Nemesis? Really now.' My conscience said. Okay he isn't my nemesis but it's not like we were bosom buddies. Taking a deep breath I had to look at the bright side. I could handle this. I wouldn't let Micah and Declan turn me into a bundle of twisted up nerves.

            "Well... that isn't too bad." I said. I could feel my blood pressure dropping a bit until I caught sight of Sean's guilty face. He sat there fidgeting with my pillowcases looking everywhere but at me. And he wonders how I'm able to read him.

            "What aren't you telling me?" I asked. Looking up to me Sean threw me the most faux innocent gaze. Clearing his throat he rubbed his palms against his thighs.

            "You know when you I said your mom only invited my family... well that wasn't the total honest to god truth. She... um... sort of invited Katlin, Avery and... McClane too." He said. It felt like the floor had opened up under me. McClane was in my house. The enemy had breached my basecamp. He was now infiltrating my family and there was only one logical thing to do. I had to disappear. I had to leave until McClane was out of my house.

            "You gotta go." I said going back to my closet sifting through my clothes. I was expecting Sean to leave but instead when I turned around with my clothes in hand he was standing directly behind me.

            "I'm not going anywhere you jackass." He muttered. Blinking I was a bit taken back. It's been a long time since I've been called a jackass. I tried to step around him but Sean would step in my path blocking me.

            "Will you just go!" I yelled reaching the end of my sanity rope. I couldn't handle this anymore. McClane was in my house and Sean had invaded my personal bubble so much so that it wasn't my personal bubble any longer it was ours. My body was trembling like somebody put it on vibrate. I needed some space to breathe and think. And more importantly I needed to get my apparent hard-on under control.

            "What the fuck is going on with you?" Sean asked.

            "Nothing... I just need you to leave... right now." I said. I sounded breathless like I'd been jogging in place. Placing his hands on my shoulders he squeezed them. Just the contact of his fingers made my heart lurch.

            "You know how you're good at reading me? Well I'm pretty good at reading you too and right now my bullshit radar is going off. Ever since the accident at the range you've been different. Hell even before then. You're not acting like the Dover I know. You're different and honestly it sucks. Since your release from the hospital you won't let me visit you. You barely return my calls or text and when I'm close you damn near break your neck to get the hell away so what the fuck man?" Sean said his eyes searching mine. I swallowed hard, wiping my palms on my bath robe. There was no way I could tell him the truth so I opted to tell him a pretty white lie. When I opened my mouth to speak I felt my brain and mouth being hijacked.

            "I'm trying to be a good friend okay. I'm trying not to be selfish and clingy when all I want to do is kiss and touch you. Half of the time when I'm with you I'm semi-hard and it's torture. I was living in a constant state of wanting you in the barracks and it's amazing I was able to function at all. But I can't blame anyone for my hell when I did it to myself. I asked my dad to have you transferred to my barracks. Why? Because I'm obsessed with you and for some reason I was convinced having you near me would dampen this desire to strip you naked and fuck your brains out.

            I wanted to show you I truly cared for you so I invited your best friend to come see you but it wasn't your best friend it was your ex-boyfriend and everything went to hell. Instead of showing you I care I hurt you. Nothing is happening the way I dreamt it would. You don't understand how much I've wanted you. I've wanted you since the first time I saw you. You were coming out of the water, the sun was setting behind you and your skin shimmered under the dying rays. You looked like a piece of mythology, all god-like and I was staring at you so hard my mouth hung open. It wasn't until Dannick thumped it close did I realize I was eye raping you in public. Donnie dared me to speak to you but I couldn't. I was nervous for some reason then you disappeared. I didn't think I'd see you again until we met on the dance floor. After that night I prayed every day I would see you again.

            I vowed I wouldn't waste my third chance with you. Instead of making good on my promise I've done nothing but fuck up so now I just want to be left alone to wallow in the knowledge you'll never want me the way you want McClane and let's be realistic, you want him. If I keep away and put you out my mind I might have a chance at somewhat getting over you. So please if you were ever my friend, leave me alone." I said my body, mind and soul drained. Closing my eyes I was unable to grasp exactly what happened.

            'What the fuck was that? What happened to the pretty little lie I was going to tell him?' I thought to myself. I could see my conscience shrugging its shoulders at me but wearing an evil little grin.

            'You little bastard.' I thought. It felt like I was standing in front of a firing squad about to be pelted with... lips? It was that moment I realized Sean's lips were pressed against my own. My lips were working on autopilot pushing back against Sean's lips. When his tongue snaked into my mouth I felt that careful pieced together facade I'd constructed around me crumble away.

            "Mmm..." I moaned wrapping my arms around his waist as his arms went around my neck. It felt like I'd fell face first into heaven. I swear I could hear angels cheering in the background. The want and need to have Sean kicked in suddenly. Picking Sean up I turned him towards the closet door and pushed his body into the wood. Pulling his legs around my waist Sean shifted his body closer. My earlier efforts to get Dover Jr. under control went out the window. I couldn't contain him any longer. He burst through my bath robe and begged to be played with. Squeezing his legs tighter Sean pressed into D.J. causing my body to spasm. As good as it felt I couldn't get pass one major detail. I was going to second base with Sean Wesley... hoorah!

Sean's POV:

            I stood there listening to Dover empty all his emotions, thoughts, and fears all over me. The rawness of his words made my chest ache. Everything about this moment reminded me of those romantic comedies. You know the one where the quirky dreamer is in love with the charming gentleman. He's oblivious to her feelings and the longer she stays the more hurt she gets. She finally makes the decision to leave and once she does our charming gentleman realizes life without our quirky dreamer isn't worth living so he spills his guts all over the place. As Dover stood there waiting for me to say something I decided to do what the quirky dreamer does in the movie. I kissed him. It was like I was transported back to that night at the wall. My body sizzled with sexual electricity. It wasn't strange or weird like I thought it would be. Instead it took me by surprise.

            "Mmm..." Dover moaned as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I slowly reached up and locked my arms around his neck bring his body closer. As our tongues fought for dominance I couldn't help by compare his kiss to McClane's. With McClane it was zero to sixty in two point five seconds. Everything was rushed and hurried. It felt like with McClane I was about to die if I didn't have him right then and there. It was primal and raw. No holds bar and the only way to survive was to devour the other person's soul. With Dover it felt like a drug creeping through my veins. My senses were heightened and I was much aware of everything. Now I knew what that guy meant when he said your body is a wonder land. The pulse of his blood rushing under my fingertips made my mouth water. The scent of his skin and feel of his lips made the excitement inside of me build. When he picked me up and pushed me into the closet door he was no longer Dover, my friend but Dover, pure unadulterated sex.

            His body was solid and taut. It was real and the heat coming from him felt like a sun baked brick. Pushing my fingers through his hair I locked them to his skull as his fingers pushed themselves into my pants pass my boxer briefs. When his nails started to drag along my cheeks it caused me to arch my back pressing our members together. The friction from my uniform pants was driving me wild. Pulling back from his lips I pulled my fingers from his hair and pushed them underneath his bath robe until his chest was exposed. Taking my teeth I bit into his flushed skin causing him to gasp.

            "Fuck..." He whispered. Undoing my shirt I shrugged it off letting it hit the floor. Dover's fingers had my belt and pants opened; my member visibly wet from precum. When his fingers skimmed across I felt every muscle in my stomach twist. I wanted him. I wanted Dover like nobody's business. As our mouths came back together and we sunk further into ourselves we were both hit with a bucket of figurative water.

            "Damian, Sean dinner is in ten minutes." Mrs. Owens yelled from the other side of Dover's bedroom door. Both our eyes flew open as we stood there staring into one another's eyes.

            "I probably should get dressed." He said his voice sounding raspy and breathless.

          "Yeah... you should." I said my voice equally raspy and breathless. I waited for Dover to set me down but instead his fingers pulled me closer.

            "I need to know we're not going to get all super weird because of this. I don't think I could handle that." He whispered. The only sound I could hear was our collective heart beats thudding loudly.

            "I kissed you because I wanted to. I wanted to taste you and feel you. I wanted this." I said my eyes never leaving his. After a minute or so he slowly released me. Once my feet were on steady ground I took a second to compose myself. Turning towards his desk I peeked over at his desk top. The screen saver was a group shot of our barracks. We took it an hour before the gun range accident. Everybody in that moment was happy.

            I scanned through each familiar face until I found Dover's. He was standing on top of the brick wall along with Caplin and Shore. Caplin and Shore stood there with huge grins on their faces as Dover stood there gentling smiling down at me. Looking back him I let my eyes actually see Dover. His once flawless skin was now marred by events burned in our memories. It looked like someone splattered a wet paintbrush across his skin. I knew each mark was from flying pieces of debris and metal he received saving my life.

            'He would lay down his life for you.' My conscience said.

           'Of course he would. You do things like that for a fellow Marine.' I scoffed. I could see my conscience shaking its head at me.

            'How long are you going to deny your attraction to Dover? First you love McClane then you hate him. You meet Dover but because of that asshole McClane you're afraid to acknowledge the attraction to Dover. Then you see McClane again and he wants to work it out so you're giving it a try only now you're humping on Dover against a closet. As much as I love you I won't stand by quiet any longer. Make a choice Sean. Either you're with McClane and you buckle yourself in for a whirlwind affair or you're with Dover who’s got nothing but your happiness in mind.' My conscience said as I stood there stunned.

            As much as I would love to argue with myself it had a point. I had to make a choice. I couldn't have them both... could I? ...No... I couldn't do that to them. As confident as I was to help Micah break down his walls and go for what he wanted I couldn't find the strength to do the same. I didn't want to choose between them because I didn't want to lose either of them once the choice was made.

            "You ready?" Dover asked as he headed for the door. Nodding I slowly followed him my conscience's words echoing. To quote Micah,

            "I’m fucked." I muttered under my breath. My conscience shrugged its shoulders at me and grinned.

            'That's exactly what she said.' It chuckled before leaving me to deal with dinner on my own.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Brad & Nick By Lex

Teen Fiction

135K 7.2K 23
Two Bros. One Friendship. One may or may not be in love with the other bro's boyfriend.
17K 785 38
Why don't you stay sequel..if you haven't read it then give it a try 🤟
19.2K 454 10
hope u enjoy the story ☺️
63 6 19
Story of a young man whose in-love on the same guy, over and over again.