SHOOT // ITZY

By pinkwolf10

In which Min Junmi is a member of JYP's new girl-group, ITZY More

❝MIN JUNMI❞
❝RELATIONSHIPS❞
❝INCORRECT QUOTES❞
❝INCORRECT QUOTES❞
❝FACTS❞
❝ALPHABET❞
❝ICONIC LINES❞
❝SHOOT❞
❝INSTAGRAM❞
❝WELCOME TO JYP❞
❝AESTHETIC❞
❝STATISTICS❞
❝PHONE❞
❝WATCH YOUR MOUTH❞
❝TEMPTING❞
❝CHERRY❞
❝BASKETBALL❞
❝TWITTER❞
❝HOME❞
❝ICONIC❞
❝CUDDLES❞
❝MIDZY❞
THANK YOU

❝SHIPS OUTSIDE❞

4.2K 62 38
By pinkwolf10

junmi's relationships outside of itzy

chunmi

chan + junmi

min junmi is utterly whipped for bang chan, and nobody exactly blames her.

the two joined at exactly the same time, and instantly became close as two of the youngest trainees at the time. they've sung together, danced together, are the best of friends and it isn't surprising that the two idols are crushing on each other.

the entire company was practically betting on it.

for junmi, she doesn't know how a boy could be so sweet and kind and so shy, and for chan, he adores the fact that despite her outer persona, junmi is gentle towards all and gets quite timid.

the fans are all aware of their friendship, and are quick to comment on both chan and junmi's pink cheeks whenever the other is mentioned in interviews.

they ship the two one hundred percent.

CHUNMI THINGS

⸰ staring at each other during award shows longingly before giving up and talking

⸰ junmi visiting his studio

⸰ late night walks with deep conversations

⸰ buying things that remind each other of them

⸰ junmi mocking chan's audition video 

yujubam

bambam + junmi + yugyeom

alongside her and chan, yugyeom and bambam also joined jyp in 2010 making the four thirteen year olds extremely close as trainees. 

bambam and yugyeom's first impression of junmi was that she was "too cute to be working so hard," but nevertheless, the girl was determined to prove to them that she wasn't afraid of working to her limits.

despite the three bickering a majority of the time with chan having to settle between them, bambam, junmi and yugyeom are extremely close to each other, because apart from chan and the girls, those two are the only ones who accept her for who she is.

YUJUBAM THINGS

⸰ yugyeom and bambam teasing her

⸰ junmi teasing them back

⸰ friendship bracelets, and bambam always makes sure that jumi's is yellow because she's not super fond of the colour

⸰ teasing junmi about chan

rosmi

rosé + junmi

whilst itzy and blackpink have never exactly had any on-stage moments together, junmi is relatively close with blackpink's rosé due to the fact that just like the 97 liner boys have a groupchat, the 97 liner girls also have a groupchat.

their ship is very pure and super soft, and whilst there aren't any moments with them caught on camera, many fans have caught the two going out on cute park or café dates.

rosé herself also confirmed their precious friendship, calling junmi "an actual ray of sunshine,", proving that junmi is not as cold as she seems to be.

rosé also introduced junmi to the rest of blackpink and junmi introduced them to itzy. 

both groups admire each other very much and have a lot of respect for each other.

ROSMI THINGS

⸰ cute park dates

⸰ rosé begging junmi to dye her hair at least once

⸰ junmi being a complete ray of sunshine around the park girl

⸰ rosé being jealous of lisa and junmi together

jaemi

jaehyun + junmi

not many people are actually aware of this friendship, but it does exist.

yugyeom and bambam are the ones who introduced junmi to jaehyun, and the first impression that the jung boy received was that she really was quite scary.

but the second she offered a small smile and bowed, jaehyun was soft.

the two are quite good friends although, during award shows, junmi does not regard him any attention, making the boy pout and spam her with messages the next day.

JAEMI THINGS

⸰ the two playing basketball whenever they can

⸰ junmi testing his alcohol tolerance

⸰ jaehyun dragging junmi out of the dorms to join him at a café

⸰ bickering like siblings

yoonmi

junmi + yoongi

now, these two aren't really shipped together, but they're mostly paired together as those epic siblings who are quite frankly popular but also super sweet due to the same last name and the fact that junmi and yoongi's personalities are very similar to one another.

there aren't really any bts and itzy interactions, but fans hope that one day the two mins will meet.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

i'm so sorry that i didn't update yesterday, but my internet cut off out of nowhere

who is your favourite pairing?

take care and stay safe

xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 5.4K 118
just some oneshots about the married couple in stray kids. <3 don't take anything seriously, this is fanfiction. :) -lowercase intended- ⬆️minho ⬇️j...
65.4K 570 20
smuts </3 Fluff <3 Angst <//3 Lee Minho/ Lee know centric;) Stray Kids it is(: HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD TIME READING ♡
426 14 13
Chan, a struggling 20-year-old, finds 2 boys on his doorstep. Will he help them? Possible Ships Minsung Hyunlix Jeongchan Changmin I DO NOT SHIP ANY...
105K 3.2K 12
𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐱 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑜𝑓 𝑏𝑜𝑠𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘𝑒𝑟 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑝 𝑤�...