Euphoria | BTS (Bangtan Sonye...

By BadassBangtanBabe

"My heart is divided in 7 pieces and each of those pieces make me whole. Right here, in this very moment, not... More

"Holy Shit... You're BTS"
"You Know BTS?"
"I Think You and Me, We're Going to be Good Friends..."
"See you soon, Aegiya"
"Well... That Escalated Quickly"
"I want to see you, even in my dreams..."
"neon nae-yeo-ja-ya" (You're My Girl)
"I Don't Give Up Easily..."
"You do this to me, Eleanor..."
"Joyonghan, baby... shhhhh"
"I Can't Wait to get you Alone..."
'You'll Need Your Strength For The Next Round...'
"You are Like a Dream to Me, Butterfly..."
"The Word Addiction Can't Express All of This..."
"We were so Beautiful. We were so Tragic..."
"Wait for me Nae Sarang..."
"May I Lay My Body on You Now?"
"He Didn't Tell You... Did He?"
"You Ready to See Heaven, Angel?"
"진심으로 사랑해 (jinsimeuro saranghae)"
"I Can't Be Without You..."
"I Will Never Regret Giving Myself to You..."
"I'm More Scared Not to Have You..."
"It's Okay Now..."
"I'm all yours..."
"You Were Made For Me..."
"Truth or Dare?..."
"Can We Please Do That Again?..."
"This Isn't How I Wanted To Do This..."
"Is Our Favorite Maknea Off The Market?..."
"This Is Our New Normal..."
"When It Comes to Me... I'm Yours"
"What Would I Do Without You?..."
"I Just Wanna Take it Nice and Slow..."
"Let's go home baby..."
"Good Girl Noona..."
"Fuck, Not Again..."
"I Did Not Realize How Much I Needed You..."
"I'm Glad He Found That in You, Noona..."
"Thank You For Trusting Me..."
"Please just let me in...'
"Just One Day ..."
"That's Our Good Girl..."
"She's Addicting..."
"I'm In..."
"You Make Me Feel Out Of Control..."
"Do You Want To Join Us..."
"No One Makes Me Feel The Way You Do..."
"I'm so Completely Infatuated With You..."
"God, I Love You All So Much..."
"I'm So In Love With You, Angel..."
"You're Very Good With This Mouth of Yours..."
"Please Get Your Hands Off Of Jungkook..."
"Is it? Complicated..."
"You Erode All My Edges and Make Me a Love..."
"Because You Are My Star and My Universe..."
"Please, Just Hang In There..."
"We Are So Fucked..."
"If You Keep Pushing Me, I Might Not Come Back..."
"Forever isn't long enough..."
" I Don't Want You To Be a Secret Anymore..."
"Ready To Be Wrecked, Princess?"
"Princess..."
"Tell Me You Love Me..."
"You Really Do Drive Me Crazy, Eleanor..."
"We Are A Family; Where One Goes, We All Go..."
"My Beautiful Girl..."
"Koya..."
"Run Away..."
Sequel: 'Still With You...'

"Please Don't Leave Me..."

2.2K 92 45
By BadassBangtanBabe

"Eleanor," I hear a voice behind me but I don't care. I need air. I need space before I say or do something completely stupid.

I'm fully aware that I'm being beyond ridiculous. He's not my boyfriend. He's not mine. As much as I want him to be, he's not. The same way I'm not fully his.

The voice behind me disappears as I get in the elevator and head down.

I hit the 1 button and ride the elevator down.

When it stops, I see Hyun-Jin waiting for me.

He smiles at me but allows me to walk passed him.

I see a lounge area and I walk to it and have a seat.

I just need 10 minutes alone.

I pull out my earbuds and turn on my Spotify and just sit and try and take deep breaths to allow this feeling to go away. I see Hyun-Jin standing around the corner so I know I'm safe so I close my eyes and allow myself to relax

I am not quite sure how much time has passed, but I see a man walking in to the lounge and he sits directly across from me. He's beautiful.

He smiles my way and I blush but smile back as well.

"Hello," he says to me, in English. While his English is really good, it's obviously not his first language.

"Hi," I say back.

"Sorry to interrupt you, I just needed a minute of quiet time," he say smiling at me.

"That's okay, I did too. Please, enjoy the peace," I say to him.

"I'm Ch—," then he shakes his head and laughs lightly.

"Eunwoo Cha," he says to me. "I almost said Cha Eunwoo," he laughs.

"I totally would have understood, my clients are Korean," I say to him.

"Ahhh. That's wonderful, I am too." He smiles.

"I'm Eleanor," I say as I extend my hand across the coffee table and he grabs my hand to shake it.

His smile is so warm and inviting. He's also super beautiful so it's hard to take my eyes off him.

"So you're here on business?" He asks.

"Yes, I'm with a client of mine. They are upstairs," I answer him. "What about you? Here for business as well?" I ask him.

"Yes, I'm here for work as well. It's been a long morning," he answers and I don't press more.

"We just flew in this morning from Seoul so I totally get that," I say to him.

In that moment, I hear someone clear their throat and see Jungkook standing at the doorway.

"Eunwoo?" JK says in a surprised tone.

"Jeon Jungkook? What are you doing here?" Eunwoo stands up and walks to the door to hug Jungkook.

JK's eyes don't come off of me and he returns his hug.

They converse in Korean and I can't really keep up but then see Jungkook extent an arm toward me and motions my way and Eunwoo's face turns into shock.

"You work for Bangtan?" He asks me.

"Yes," I nod at him.

"That's amazing Eleanor. Jungkook and I are old friends," he says smiling at me again. His smile is contagious and so damn pretty.

"That's very cool," I say to him.

Jungkook turns back to look at me and raises an eyebrow at me.

"We need to get going Noona," he tells me as he walks toward me.

"Eleanor, it was wonderful to meet you. Thank you for being my calming point," he says as he leans toward me and openly extends his arms to hug me.

I step in and wrap my arms around him. He squeezes me tight and I giggle at him.

I step back and break the hug and notice Jungkook's ears are very red.

They exchange more words in Korean, hug and I feel JK's arm wrap around my waist as we walk out.

I tense up. What is he thinking? He could get us both into so much trouble.

We walk into Hyun-Jin and he hands me my face mask and bag.

"Ms. Eleanor, your car is here and ready to take you to the hotel," he tells me.

"Thank you Hyun-Jin. Can you please watch this door for us, she will be right out," Jungkook tells him and Hyun-Jin nods as he leads me into the bathroom.

I stand in the center of the bathroom and cross my arms across my chest and Jungkook turns around to face me.

"What happened?" He asks me.

I roll my eyes at him. He knows exactly what happened and I don't feel like talking about it. Honestly, I know I'm acting like a brat, but I don't care.

"Did you seriously just roll your eyes at me?" He says as he walks toward me.

"Yeah, and?" I say to him.

"Eleanor, I've told you several times, do not roll your eyes at me," he says as he stands directly in front of me and puffs his chest out.

"Whatever. Can I go now?" I say to him. I just want to get out of there. I want to go to the hotel, take a nap and just try and get my mind back in check.

He brings his hand up under my chin and pulls it up, almost forcefully. He bends down and crashes his lips onto mine.

He kisses me hard.

"Just because you're upset at Taehyung doesn't mean you need to take it out on me," he says to me, his lips hovering over mine.

"Did you treat Taehyung bad when you were upset at me? No, right?" He tells me.

He's right but of course I'm not going to tell him that.

"Also, don't forget that you're not the only one that's capable of feeling jealousy. The way you felt up there is the way I felt when I walked in on you flirting with Cha Eunwoo, of all people," he says as he brings his hand to the back of my neck and pulls me closer to him.

"I wasn't flirting with him, I was just being nice. I don't even know who he is. And there's nothing for you to be jealous of, I'm no one," I say to him.

He pulls me in so my front is flush to his.

"You seriously don't know who Eunwoo is? He's a member of Astro, a 3rd generation group. He's also an actor. Very well known. He's also a really good friend of mine since my training days," he informs me.

"And stop it. You are everything to me; my everything. So don't ever say you're no one," he says to me in a tone that elicits goosebumps to erupt all over my body.

He brings his hands up to my shoulders and then runs them down my arms. I close my eyes and sigh.

"You need to be a good girl. I don't like when you roll your eyes at me and get angry," he says and his arms wrap around my waist and pulls me in toward him.

His voice is deep, raspy and alluring. I feel the flutter right at my core.

He leans his head down toward me and places his lips on my neck, his lips soft and wet on my skin.

"You're still going to make time for me later, right?" He says as he bites my earlobe and I nearly lose it.

"I guess," I say in a breathy moan.

"You guess?" He says, slightly offended.

He pulls me into him by the back of my neck and hovers his mouth over mine.

"Stop, giving me attitude," he says.

His dominance is affecting me in a way I didn't know I'd enjoy as much. I feel my whole body tingling at the thought of him doing very specific things to me.

"Ughhhhh..." I let out a loud moan.

"Go to the hotel," he whispers into my mouth and then moves his lips to my ears. "Take a bath, relax and get comfortable. I'll be there in a few hours. I want you alone. aarasseo?" He tells me and he bites my neck lightly.

"Okay," is all I can muster.

"Okay, go ahead and head out with Hyun-Jin. I'll go out a little after you. Please be careful," he says to me.

He leans down, tilts my chin up to him and kisses me.

His lips are soft, and moving languidly with mine while is tongue traces my lips, teasing it's entrance into my mouth. I feel the blush on my cheeks as his hands move down my waist and land on my ass as he squeezes and pushes his dick into me. My heart is racing, he makes me crazy and I lose all common sense when I'm wrapped up in him. He pulls away slightly and I'm left feeling drunk. High. Completely intoxicated by whatever drug he's laced with. I'm addicted to him in every way possible.

Before I can get a hold of myself he spins me around to face the door and slaps my ass hard, bends down and whispers in my ear.

"See you soon, baby," he opens the door and gently pushes me out.

Hyun-Jin looks at me and slightly blushes as the door closes behind me.

"Ready Ms. Eleanor?' He asks.

"Yes, let's go," I say.

"Oh, before I forget, Eunwoo-ssi gave me this to give you," he says as he hands over a piece of paper.

We walk toward the car and he holds the door open for me so I slide in the back while he jumps in the passenger seat with the driver.

I settle in and then open the piece of paper to read what was written:

Eleanor,
It was nice meeting you. Please, let me know when you're back in SK. I'd love to work with
You in the future and take you to coffee. I hear you're very talented.
02-123 4567
Cha Eunwoo.

I look down at the note, slightly bewildered. If JK saw this, he definitely would not be happy. Let alone Yoongi. I let out a deep sigh.

I pop my air pods into my ears and turn on my Spotify while we drive to the hotel. I forgot how chaotic LA is.

I space out and get lost in the podcast I'm listening to until I hear my phone ding with a text message and my stomach drops seeing that it's from an unknown number.

Mid-Day rendezvous with your youngest?
Really Eleanor? He's 8 years younger than you are.
Don't you think that's crossing a line?
Oh, I forgot, you don't care about anyone else but yourself.
Make sure you listen to what he says and you get some rest.
The next few days are sure to be eventful.

I feel the blood leave my face. My anxiety peaks and tears start forming in my eyes.

"Hyun-Jin," I say shakily and his eyes dart to me immediately. I unbuckle my seat belt, move to the seats in front of me and hand him my phone.

I see him reading the message a few times.

"We will discuss at the hotel," he tells me.

25 minutes later we arrive. I put on JK's black bucket hat and a mask, grab my bag and get out of the car when Hyun-Jin opens the door.

Paparazzi is everywhere. It was leaked that the group was staying here so they've been camped out since this morning.

Hyun-Jin walks to my left, guarding me from the flashing light of the cameras. They don't even know who I am but they take photos regardless.

We walk into the building and he leads me to the elevator that leads us up to the top floor which is completely reserved and under very tight security.

The doors open and 4 other body guards are there. Hyun-Jin flashes his badge and they allow us on the floor.

He follows me to my room and I slide the key card and let him in behind me.

"Ms. Eleanor, this is getting out of hand. This person was at the Station. They know where you are at all times. We need to alert the members and the management," he looks down and frowns at the ground, "I'm just afraid I can't take care of you on my own and if something happened to you while you're under my watch, the members would be devastated and I would as well," he finishes.

My heart aches for him.

"I'm sorry Hyun-Jin. I should have never put you in this position. I'm so, so, sorry," I say to him.

"Don't apologize, you didn't ask for this to happen to you. It's not your fault," he says to me.

"Okay, can we just get through the show tomorrow and then we can tell them? I don't want anything to ruin their first show on the US leg of the tour. And to be honest, I'm being a little selfish, I just want some time with them because I think I'm just going to leave. I can't continue to bring this amount of danger to anyone," I say as I choke back the lump in my throat.

The moment I saw the text I knew what I had to do. I have to go. I can't keep putting them through this. It's unfair.

"Ms. Eleanor, you don't have to leave, we can take care of you. You will break the members hearts," he tells me.

But there's no convincing me. I have to go.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————

A few hours later, I've taken a long nap and have decided to draw myself a long bath.

I grab my phone which has been turned off for the last few hours. Hyun-Jin is right outside along with the other bodyguards so I knew I was safe. I just needed to get some space from the world for a little bit.

I turn on my phone and notice a few texts but none of major importance with the exception of a new group chat.

El-ahhhhh
Jiminie

Why hadn't we already started a group chat?
Seokjin

Because you most of you are either really annoying or never text back.
Namjoon

And because we don't want to bother El-ah too much.
Jiminie

Aish, why is a group chat necessary?
Yoongi

It's easier for all of us to stay in contact.
Namjoon

You're all very annoying.
Yoongi

See what Joon means about some members never texting back?
Jiminie

Jungkook-ssi is literally watching the screen light up and refusing to look or respond to the messages.
Hobi

Eleanor? What are you doing?
Seokjin

Maybe she's busy?
Jiminie

She's taking a nap.
JK

How do you know?
Hobi

Do you really want to know the answer to that?
JK

NO!
Yoongi

Just let her sleep. We are going to see her soon either way.
Hobi

When you wake up, let us know so we know you're okay Noona.
Jiminie

Hi Guys. I'm awake now. Sorry.
Eleanor

Don't apologize jagi.
JK

We only have one interview left and then we are heading back to the hotel for the night.
Namjoon

Do you want to come to our suite and have a pajama party with us? We can tell manager hyungs to order pizza and play games.
Jiminie

Sure. That sounds fun. I'll see you guys when you get back.
Eleanor

I close the app and head to the bathroom to get in the tub. It doesn't go unnoticed that Taehyung doesn't take part in the group chat. I sigh and take off my clothes and allow myself to sink deep in the hot water, feeling the tension and hardness on my body melt away.

I don't even realize it's happening but I'm crying. The tears stream down my face and my heart aches at the thought of having to leave these amazing people. The managers, the other staff, and of course, my boys.

But I can't continue to stay here and allow all this bad stuff to happen. I can't put their lives at risk.

I spend the next hour just laying in the tub, allowing myself to cry.

I rinse off and grab a towel to step out of the tub when I hear a knock on my door. It becomes increasingly loud and agitated.

I walk over to the door and quickly open it to see Taehyung, Jungkook, Namjoon, and Yoongi standing there.

My cheeks flush pink as I see all their eyes run down my body and back up and I'm suddenly very well aware, I'm only in a towel.

"Hi," I say, with a slight question in my tone.

Jungkook walks in first and places his hand on my elbow to lead me back into the room. The other guys follow behind us. I watch them each find a place to sit while JK leads me back into the bathroom.

He closes the door behind him and turns to look at me. His face is stoic and hard but not in a teasing or sexy way. He's visibly very, very upset.

"Let's get you changed please Noona," he says to me.

I drop the towel and notice he doesn't look at me. He doesn't even give me glance in my direction.

My heart sinks. I don't understand what's wrong.

I get changed quickly and as I tie my hair up, I feel his hand come to mine and he interlaces our fingers as he walks us out of the bathroom and back to my room.

He leads us to the edge of the bed and sits down and pulls me to sit in between his legs, wrapping his arms around me tightly.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Yoongi shouts abruptly, angrily. "Why did you keep it from us that someone's been texting you? That someone has been threatening your life?"

Hyun-Jin told them. That's why Yoongi is upset.

"Don't yell at her," I hear Jungkook growl behind me as I feel his arms wrap his arms around me tighter. His lack of the use of honorifics gives me anxiety. He's never this disrespectful.

"We could have done something before it got this bad. She's been walking around knowingly in danger and hasn't said anything," Yoongi fights back.

"She told Hyun-Jin. She did what she thought was best. She was just trying to look out for us, don't be so damn hard on her," Taehyung adds, raising his voice to Yoongi.

"Guys, stop. Arguing isn't helping. You're only hurting each other and her," Namjoon tells them.

I feel tears streaming down my face.

Jungkook turns me and pulls me to him, clutching me into his chest as my sobs release.

"No baby, don't cry. It's okay, we got you," he whispers in my ear as he strokes my hair and rocks me back and forth in his lap.

They start yelling at each other in Korean and I can't take anymore of it. I push off of Jungkook's chest and stand up.

"STOP!' I yell at them. "STOP IT!"

They all stare at me.

"I'm leaving. I've already decided. After the show tomorrow, I'm done. I can't do this to you guys anymore. I can't continue to bring this negativity and danger into your lives. I'm done," I finish.

I look around and see them all starting, shocked and unable to move.

"You're not leaving," Yoongi says after a few moments of silence. He brings his eyes up to me and they're big and watery. He's breaking my heart.

"You can't, I won't allow it. You can't leave me," he continues and I can see he's losing it.

I walk toward him, kneel in front of him and place my hands around his jaw.

"Yoongi-ah," I say softly to him, "Saranghae," I place a small kiss to his mouth. "I love you so much and that is why I can't keep hurting you," I say to him as my voice cracks and breaks.

"You will hurt me more than you could ever imagine if you leave," he says to me as a tear streams down his cheek. I capture it with my thumb and wipe it away. "Please, don't leave me," he brings his hands to my face and kisses me deeply, sniffling and whispering 'please, please, please' in between kisses. He's begging me and I can't handle this.

"Noona..." I hear a small voice behind me and see Jungkook. My sweet baby. I crawl my way to him and place my self right in between his legs. I push my hands into his hair and press my forehead to his.

"Noona... I love you," he whispers to me so quietly that I can barley hear so there's no way anyone else heard it as well. The tears start streaming down my face; i've been wanting to tell him, wanting to hear him say it. I wrap my arms around his shoulders and push my nose into his ear.

"Jungkook," I say softly.

"je-bar jeor ddeo-na-ji ma-se-yo, please don't leave me....please." He says to me as he wraps his arms around me tightly. I hear him sniffling and know he's crying.

"I can take care of you. I promise. I can protect you. I will fight for you. Just give me the chance to," he says in between light sobs.

"Sshhh, baby, shhhh. It's okay, you're okay," I says to him, stroking his hair and trying to comfort him the only way I know how.

I feel a body next to me, kneeling down behind me. I gently let go of JK and see Taehyung behind me.

"Please don't go. I need more time. I need you. I'm so sorry about this morning. I didn't mean it, I promise. Please don't leave me because of it," he says to me. His eyes are big and watery and I ache as I watch him.

I lean in and hug him tightly. They are literally killing me; I feel like my heart is being ripped out of my chest.

"Eleanor, we can protect you," I hear Namjoon say behind me. "I know you're scared and I know you don't want to bring anymore negativity or pain to anyone but the pain that you'd bring by leaving would be much more intense. We need you here. They do, " he says at the 3 men who have gathered around me with tear stained faces, "but we all would. We'e all grown so attached to you. Please don't leave us," he finishes.

I feel the tears streaming down my face. I don't want to leave them but I just can't see how we can make this work.

"You guys are making this so hard... I just can't understand how we can fix this," I say as I stoke Taehyung's hair as he lays his head on my lap. Jungkook it laying on the other side with his head on my thigh. Yoongi is sitting on the bed with his legs open and I'm in between them, my back to him and he's leaned forward with his arms wrapped around my shoulders.

"You can't know what will happen if you don't let us try," Namjoon adds, "can you fill us in on everything?" He asks me.

We spend the next hour talking about all the text messages, and trying to connect them to Ji-Woo and her group of friends from the shows but something it's adding up. It's obvious there is something that's going on with them but we can't connect it to the text messages and the flowers.

We end up deciding to tell the managers. I forward the text messages to Sejin and Sejin is going to take care of it from there. Hyun-Jin has joined us and tells the guys that he's been working around the clock to take care of me and my heart breaks because he's exhausted and has gone above and beyond to help me.

After we've done as much talking as we can, Namjoon gets up and reaches his hand out to help me stand up and wraps me in a hug.

His arms are strong and I feel so small in his embrace. He brings his arm up to the back of my head and leans his mouth to the top of my head and kisses me.

"Thank you for staying with us," he says to me as he squeezes me tight.

I lean up, kiss his cheek and let him go and I watch him walk out of the room.

Taehyung stands up next and walks to me. He reaches his hands down to grab mine and right there, in front of Yoongi and Jungkook, he places one of my hands around his neck and holds the other one out in his as he begins to sway us back and forth and begins to sing to me:

"Perhaps, that tonight is yet again making such a beautiful face
is not because of those stars nor the lights but because of us
You got me
Seeing you, I dream
I got you
In the pitch-black nights,
each other's light that we each other saw
Speaking the same thing, we were
The starlight that shines more in the deepest night
The starlight that shines more the deeper the night gets"

He sways me back and forth dancing with me the way he does every single time we are alone. Our perfect little tradition. My nose is buried in his neck and I just fall into his arms, giving myself to him. Not caring at all that there are other people here, no one else matters right now except him.

"I will protect you Noona," he says as he leans down and kisses me. His lips glide on to mine, pressing into mine as if they were two magnets destined to be together. He opens his mouth slightly and I taste his honey lipbam against my tongue. His familiar taste ignites the fire on my skin. He runs his tongue across my lip and I sigh into his mouth.

He brings his hands up to place his long and lean fingers under my chin.

"Nae Sarang, i'm going to prepare our pajama party, okay? I'll see you soon," he tells me as he brings me forward to kiss him again. Then he pulls away and walks out the door.

Yoongi pulls himself off the bed and makes his way toward me. He wraps his arms around my waist and kisses me. It's passionate, it's romantic, it's hot. It's everything he has, in one kiss.

"I love you. I love you more than words, more than the air I breath. I love you more than I've ever loved anything in my life. I love you more than anything in the world combined. You are my beginning, my middle, my end and the one thing that makes me happier than I've ever been. Please don't ever leave me," he says to me as his wide and glassy eyes burn into my soul.

He wipes my tears with the pads of his thumbs. I lean in and kiss him. My lips wrap around his and I immediately feel the familiarity of home. He is my home. He is my everything. I feel complete when i'm with him. He holds the missing piece of my heart, the one I thought I lost a year and a half ago. The calm to my chaos. The love of my life.

I pull back slightly from our kiss and I lock my eyes on his.

"Naneun dangsineul chajatgi ttaemune cheongugeun piryo eopsseumnida. Naneun dangsini itgi ttaemune kkumeun piryo eopsseumnida (I don't need paradise because I found you. I don't need dreams, because I have you.)" I say to him, my lips hovering over his, my hands wrapped around his neck.
His eyes well with tears and they flow freely now. My tough, hard, badass rapper is succumbed to tears and my heart is aching.

He let's out a small sob and he presses his lips to my forehead and then brings me in for a hug.

After a few moments, he turns his mouth to my ear and says to me, "I'm going to go help Taehyung get everything set for our evening. I'll see you in a bit, okay? Don't go anywhere alone. I love you." He says as he presses a tiny kiss to my lips and then walks out the door.

I turn my sight over to the other owner of my heart. The man who started it all. The one who took my breath away from the first moment I laid eyes on him.

He looks so tiny, so fragile, sitting on the floor, legs crossed, hands in his lap, eyes on his hands.

I walk toward him and kneel in front of him, I place my hands in his and his eyes move up to my face.

"Noona... I love you," he says to me again and my heart skips a beat. I open my mouth to try and reciprocate but he interrupts.

"I love you as much as you love Yoongi-hyung, which seems like quite a lot" he says and my heart aches. Does he think that I don't love him? Why would he say that?

"That is what I wanted to talk to you about tonight, that's what I've been holding back, what I've wanted to say," he continues.

"I love you. I wish there was a word that was better or bigger than love because that's what I would use. Love is not enough to express how I feel about you," I allow my tears to stream down my cheeks, watching him open up to me in a way only he knows how.

"Jungkook..." I say to him as he looks back up to me. "You can't even imagine how much I love you. I love you so much more than you could even fathom," I say to him. I see him let out a shaky sigh.

"JK, you are everything. You know? My everything. I look at you, and I feel like I've won. You are my prize, the best thing I could ever have in life. When you're not around, I physically can't breath because I don't know how to function without you. You are the silver lining of each and every day; you're the person I used to fantasize about. My dream, my perfect partner," I say to him and he's squeezing my hands and crying with me.

"Naega nae insaengeseo mueonga jalhan ge itdamyeon dangsinege nae maeumeul jun geosida (If I did anything right in my life, it was the day I gave my heart to you)," I say to him. I'd been practicing certain phrases for the last few days and this one was the one I knew I wanted to say to JK.

He leans forward and smashes his lips on to mine. His desperation is blatant and his need is obvious. Passionate and raw. His breath hitches and I see the tears brimming his eyes. It's almost as if he's unfolding before me, baring his whole soul to me. We kiss each other for what seems like hours, our hands wrapped in each other's hair, our bodies pressed firmly against each other.

We don't take it any further but he refuses to let go of me. Finally, he stands up and reaches down for my hands lifting me up off the ground. He brings my hand back and wraps them around his neck. I have to stand on my tiptoes to reach him and he wraps his arms around me and lifts me up, swaying with me, carrying me of the ground. I giggle and I hear him scoff a little laugh.

Our little bubble is burst by the ringing of my phone on my night stand. I walk over to it, JK keeping his hands on my hips, absolutely refusing to let me go.
I grab my phone and see the ID says "unknown". I shrug and slide my finger over the screen to answer.

"Yeoboseyo" I say into my receiver, giggling slightly as I try and slap JK's hand off of me and he refuses to not be all over me.

"Eleanor?" I hear the voice on the other end say.

"Speaking" I say politely.

Jungkook is standing behind me, grinding his hips against my back as he leans down to my free ear and whispers "I love you so much".

"El, it's Zane..." I hear him say.

Again? What the hell does he want.

"I love you," I hear Jungkook again, his hands sliding down my hips and toward my ass.

"What do you want Zane? I've already told you, I'm not interested in anything from you and I'm busy at the moment," I say to him as I see JK's eyes snap to mine and his face turn red.

"I just wanted to call to say hello," Zane says to me, sounding very annoyed.

"You're back in the US right?" He continues. Wait, had I told him that? I don't think I had.

"Yeah, I am. Listen, please stop calling me. I've explained that I am not interesting in a friendship and I'm not going to give you the forgiveness you're seeking. Please just move on," I say firmly.

"El, please. There is so much history between us. Let's at least be civil," he says to me.

Jungkook's eyes don't leave mine and I can tell he's frustrated and maybe slightly angry?

"Zane, stop. Please get what I'm saying to you. Stop calling me. We are over, we have been for over a year now," I say more firmly.

"Have fun in LA, El. Hopefully you're able to stay safe," he says to me and then I hear the phone click.

"Who was that?" Jungkook asks immediately.

"My ex-boyfriend, he called me last week too. He's relentless," I say and don't elaborate.

"Hmmm," he says to me.

"I think he finally got the clue," I reiterate to him as I wrap my arms around his waist.

He leans down and kisses me. My hands move up his chest and before I know it, he's lifting me by my thighs and wraps my legs around him.

He walks us toward the bed and throws me on to it. I land and bounce up slightly and as I prop myself up on my forearms to look at him, I get butterflies in my stomach as I see his tall frame above me. He looks powerful and controlling and it makes me wild.

He leans down the bed to place a kiss on my lips.

"Aish.... hold on! I gotta pee!" I giggle as I jump off the bed. He throws himself on the mattress and groans. I laugh even harder and fake run to the bathroom.

I quickly go in, pee and wash my hands and come back out to see JK is sitting on the edge of the bed looking down at something in his hands.

"What's wrong baby?" I say as I walk toward him.

"What's this?" He says as he holds up the note from Eunwoo, which I had left on the night stand.

Fuck... i'm in trouble.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 244 18
How do you get lost in the capital of South Korea when you lived here your whole life? Easy, you fall into a hole of lies and betrayal from your so-c...
53.8K 2.2K 26
A BTS Poly Fanfic Account manager Aria is given the opportunity of a lifetime to work with BTS for a week. What happens during that time will not onl...
1.4M 50.2K 122
You are the only daughter of Bang Si-Hyuk. Nobody knows of his one night stand that lead to you. You recently lost your mother. Upon her death bed yo...
163K 7.6K 65
In which seven guys fall for the wrong girl. In which they want someone that already belongs to someone else. She's Illegal to them. Or as they ca...