Akko x Andrew - love story

Autorstwa keiraaaleighhhh

Yea basically akko x Andrew lol - little witch academia - all characters listed, akko, Andrew, Diana, Amanda... Więcej

Break in
Akko
Suits and ties
Cheater
Repeated journey
Outdoors
Meadow blonde
Escape room
Blushing
Love in the air
Enjoyable feeling
Trouble
Dorm or hotel?
Ursula worries
Diana and Akko
Sickness
Sneaky
In town
Mall centre
Luna Nova arrival
Uh oh
Oh no...
Lotte and sucy
A twist
Discovery
Dreadly
Unmasked
Suspense
Nurse
Disagreement
Dianas time...
Who?
In her sleep
Uh oh
Again..
Whoops

A ride home

51 0 0
Autorstwa keiraaaleighhhh

Witches and ordinary boys don't use the same network. The boys use phones and electrical devices and witches, they don't use anything. As Akko couldn't fly, there was no way to get back to Luna Nova. Except one possible way. Andrews father may have been strict and horrible earlier, but he would still care to give her a ride back. Which is exactly what he did.
He rang his father asking to pick him up and drop Akko off on the way. He accepted. He can't just leave her out in the streets, in the cold. Surprising from how much he hated witches..
Once his father arrived in his limo, they sat in the back. Next to eachother, but one seat. Akko's hat reach the top of the car roof, so she couldn't put it on. Instead, she placed it on the empty car seat.
She spoke the whole way home. Well, to the academy, but Luna Nova is basically her home.
Once she arrived, she waved goodbye to Andrew and ran inside. Everyone was more happy to see her than she thought. Especially Diana.
Diana ran up to her and hugged her tight . Then, she kissed Akko on the lips...

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

226K 7.8K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
74.1K 3.3K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
6.1M 98.9K 104
>「𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘰 𝘌𝘳𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 」 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐄𝐑. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...