A trip to the jade palace

By isvivu

Serafina a 10-year-old girl ran away from her home, the place where she is not wanted by everyone except her... More

Meet Sera
The other world
So its not a dream
When technology is magic
Past in another world
First day
Ribbions
They care
The end is it?

Many more things

279 6 3
By isvivu

Serafina's POV

I was eating my noodles, and the others were cautiously taking glances at me and in return I was giving them a death glare, 

"what?" I asked mantis annoyed by his control of laughter

"Oh, nothing. Just thinking about your special training today Shifu was going so easy on you. Hahahahahaha, I bet next time it won't be just your hand that will need medication" he said while laughing and that was the last straw.

He dares to laugh. Let me show him who is the real boss. I stood up and went towards him. My eyes were narrowed and facial expressions were as if I was going to murder someone. The others gulped and were looking at the laughing bug.

I slowly made my way towards him. Sensing the tension in the air he stopped laughing and slowly looked at me. He gulped.

"So what were you saying Mantis" I asked him in a very deadly tone.

"Ha-ha n-nothing." He said while backing away

"Good" I said and went back to my place.

Flashback

I was eating my pastries while listing to my favorite song. Suddenly I was a raspberry pastry and I went to eat it. As soon as I caught it. It spoke.

"Wake up Serafina"

I jerked it and gulped.

"Get up or you will be late for your training" it said again

"What Training?" I said

"Get up" this time it sounded more like Shifu.

The ground collapsed and I woke up to find myself on the floor and a furious Shifu staring at me. His stick was pointed towards me. I groaned and rubbed my eyes

"What is it? I was about to eat my pastry" I said irritated by his staff or stick whatever it is.

"The gong rang and yet you were sleeping. You have to get up early for your training Serafina" he told me in a strict tone. I groaned.

"Listen Master Shifu, I am very sleepy right now. Yesterday I couldn't sleep, and about the Training, you know what happened earlier. I can't train" I told him and sat on my bed with my blanket over, as I was about to sleep Shifu snatched my blanket away.

"You will not sleep. Now get up and go. I will train you and I am sure even humans can punch very hard with their hands" he said more like shouted at me. I groaned and got up. This red panda won't let me sleep peacefully. It's alright today I will sleep early.

As he left my room I got up and brushed my teeth. I didn't bother to have a bath, I have to take a bath after training so why now? I got up and changed my clothes into black track pants and a very big and comfortable T-shirt and braided my hair. Last time my hair was a mess after training and it always came on my face even when I tied it. I went towards the training hall to see Crane and Viper sparing.

The others were standing at a corner and watching them. I slowly made my way towards Po and stood behind him. I felt Tigress's ear twitch meaning she knew I was behind. I slowly tapped Po on his shoulder as he turned around I went towards the other side and tapped his other shoulder, he again turned around and I said.

"Boooo" not softly nor loudly. He screamed and flinched and I laughed.

"Uh hem" Shifu cleared his throat. We all looked at him, apparently, Crane and Viper had finished sparring and now I am his next victim. God save me.

"Bad throat master?" I asked playfully, earning a snicker from Mantis. Shifu rolled his eyes.

"Let's began your training Serafina. I saw that you shouldn't punch yet, you need to train first. Tigress take Serafina and both of you start warming up outside." He said, oh no not Tigress. Anyone but Tigress. She will kill me with her training. I gulped at looked at Shifu.

"Uh ha-h S-Shi-Shifu I was saying th-that why Tig-Tigress? She tol-told me yesterday that she wan-wanted to Train today. You-you know how much she loves to tra-train. I can train with Mantis you know or Po?" I suggested while sluttering. Tigress was shooting daggers at me for lying, but hey that's not my fault, it's the matter of my life you know. I think Shifu sensed why I didn't want Tigress to train me right now.

"Very well, if that's the case. Monkey why don't you train her" he said while looking at him. Monkey was hesitant at first but nodded.

"Alright both of you go outside and start warming up" he said monkey ani I went outside to start the warm-up

"So monkey what should we do?" I asked him. I really don't wanna exercise right now but I have no choice and thankfully Monkey won't be strict right.

.
.
.
.

"100"

"101. Don't stop"

"I-I thought we we-were only doi-doing 100 pus-pushups"

"Nope. We are doing more. I don't know how many you can do yet, so keep doing it" Monkey said and as soon as he said that I collapsed on the floor. I hate pushups!

"What does that even mean Monkey?" I asked him still lying on the floor. Pushups and I are mortal enemies. I really hate doing pushups! It's not because I am lazy or anything but I never understood how to do a pushup correctly, and once I did 20 pushups without a proper posture I had a sore shoulder.

"I don't know either. I just sai-" He collapsed before completing his sentence I giggled.

"You know, I think it's enough for today" I told him and sat up. He looked at me as if I asked him to give me his life.

"That isn't enough. You need to do at least 500 pushups, 60 situps, 100 kicks and you need to climb the stairs twice" he said. He is definitely joking. Right?

"Nice joke Monkey" I told him while laughing but he did not even smile. Is he serious? I am sure he wants to kill me.

"Monkey, listen I am tired, You know on the very first day you can't make me do all these. 100 pushups are enough" I told him a bit softly, and he glared at me. I thought Monkey would not be strict but he is! Now I wish I chose Tigress instead. At least I would have played with her, but I don't think she plays cause she is the hardcore, but what if I made her play with me-

"Serafina! Start with your pushups now!" Monkey suddenly shouted snapping me to reality. I groaned, Monkey is surely going to kill me today. Oh Lord if I die today please take me to heaven and bring a lot of food there.

I started the pushups again

After half and hour Shifu came to check on us. I was tired, my clothes were wet due to sweat, as if I swam and came out right now. Monkey was not the fun-loving monkey anymore. I think he is worst than Shifu while training.

"How is the training going on" he asked when I was about to complete 300 pushups. One last pushup and I collapsed and looked at him. Training? Oh it's perfectly fine! Just the thing is I won't be alive after that and if I am lucky enough to live my body won't agree. I'll be paralyzed and won't be able to move again.

I wanted to say all these things loudly but I can't. I mean I can but I am too tired to say anything

"Master, it's going smoothly till now" Monkey said and looked at me "but she might need a few more hours to at least complete the pushups and situps" he continued

Can I die please? Here I am not able to compete the pushups and he is expecting me to do situps after this?

"How many pushups did she do?" Shifu asked, I guess by looking at me he understood that I am too tired.

"300" Monkey said. Shifu had his regular blank face.

"Monkey, you shouldn't make her do 300 pushups. 100 is enough for the first day. She has to do other exercises, if you continue her training like this, she might get ill." He said calmly.

Shifu you are the best! Thank you so much! I thought you were too strict and you know the 'work-hard-even-if-you-die-teacher' but thankfully you know how to train a human. God thank you for this day and keeping me alive!

I grinned and looked at Monkey. I am going to take my revenge don't worry monkey. He looked at me and seeing his expressions I think he got the message. He gulped and chuckled nervously.

"Shifu, can we do this later? I want to go explore the valley" I said with my best puppy eyes that can even work on my grandmother. Shifu shifted uneasily, guess my cham is working.

"No, you need to train" he said and again gave him my puppy eyes look

"Please..." I said as innocently and convincingly. My plan is to His ears dropped

"Fine" I jumped and smiled brightly. Finally I will meet everyone down the valley.

"Before that, Monkey I need you to go down the valley and bring me XXXX herb and Serafina you need to help Po in teaching new students." He said. Wait. A. Minute

"Shifu! I can't teach new students! Remember I am a new student" I said, honestly I think Shifu is growing old. His IQ is decreasing day by day. He should rest for a while.

"Serafina I know that you are a new student. You learn many things while teaching, and I think you know the meaning of Kung Fu so I don't see any problem" he said smiling. There is something behind this creepy smile. I can't say no so I have to go.

"Fine" I said and turned around to see whether monkey is standing behind me or not. Guess he left. What was that herb again? XXXX? You shouldn't say this in front of your maths Teacher, otherwise, she will tell you to find that X (bad joke I know sorry)

"Where is Po?" I asked Shifu while turning around but even he left. Guess I have to find him myself.

After searching for a long time I finally found Po, he was trying to discipline the students and it was a chaos. They were playing and jumping on Po, while he was telling them to sit down. I guess I have to make them sit.

"Hey everyone please sit down" I say calmly while walking towards them. My plan is to make them believe I am a cool teacher so they will listen to me then I will tell Po to teach them. Not that I am saying he's not cool but I am young the children might listen to me. Technically they aren't children either they must be 10 or 11 to learn Kung Fu I think

When they heard my voice they stooped and looked at me for a second and continued the chaos again. I sighed

"Listen everyone" I said while clapping my hands to get their attention "Please sit down, we need to maintain discipline in class" I said

A perfect example of being hypotactic. I never maintain discipline in class, guess this is my punishment. They ignored my words and continued to play. Some of them even came to me and pulled my hairs, asked questions, jumped on my poor feet.

"Guys, stop it. We'll play after the class" I said, still trying to sound cool, but the bunnies didn't listen. I am losing my patience now. Calm down Sera breath in. Breath out.

"Sera, can I get a little help here" Po asked as the bunnies continue to torture him. Breath in. Breath out.

"Hey can you be our horse?" One little bunny came and said. Horse? Now I was their target. Almost everyone came towards me and jumped on me and started bouncing.

"You have to be our horse!" They started chanting together, and that's it! I stood up not caring that they fell down and went towards the gong. I hit it loudly and a very ear-bleeding sound rang, making everyone freeze in their place.

"Everyone sit down!" I yelled and they immediately sat down "Now no one will cause a commotion! I want discipline in this class understood?!" I yelled.

"Yes!" They all said together while folding their hands and listening attentively, Po came beside me and grinned.

"So class, today we will learn
.
.
.
.
.
.

"and that's it" Po said when he was about to dismiss the class but I stopped him. Who will ask questions? There have to be some questions right? (Sad fact of schools)

"Wait-wait," I said. They all looked at me "question and answer time" I said trying to be cheerful and they all looked at me as if I was a ghost.

"Alright. The first question, describe Kung-Fu" I said, I feel like I am a teacher setting up a question paper for the class

"Ummm Sera? Times up, we should leave them" Po said a bit nervously. No way! Unfair! We are always asked questions after class only to get punished. Po really is a kind Teacher.

"Alright" I say defeated, once they all left we both sat down.

"So how was your first day if training?" Po asked me with a smile. His cheeks are so big and cute. I smiled but soon gulped when I remembered Monkey's training. I am never going to train with Monkey. Never. Ever

"Monkey made me do 500 pushups" I said dramatically sobbing. He chuckled

"And?" He said while laying on the ground, I copied his actions while saying

"And? That's it. He was telling me to do more but Shifu thankfully came and saved him" I said, he looked at me shocked

"Shifu?" He asked

"Yeah.." I said a bit nervously. He sat up and I again copied him. He looked at me as if I told him that I can walk on water casually.

"You know Shifu made me do a lot on the first day of my training! And by a lot I mean Alot!" He said and I laughed.

"Even I was shocked that Shifu did that. I thought he will say 'work harder Serafina' or 'you need to train more' but instead he let me go. Guess I am his favourite student" I said patting my back dramatically and Po snorted and made a angry face. I laughed at first I thought he was joking but when he didn't even smile I stopped laughing.

"Uh Po I was just joking." I said, his face softened and he stood there staring at me and chuckled

"Are you jealous Po?" I asked him teasingly. He looked shocked and nervous

"Jea-jealous haha me? No way hah I- haha I am not jealous. Why will I be jealous?" He asked nervously and I smirked

"So you are jealous. Don't worry Dragon warrior you are Shifu's favourite student. After Tigress of course" I said while laughing and he joined me too

"Someone has arrived to meet everyone. Master Shifu has requested both of you to come at the kitchen" we heard zeng say kitchen? And Shifu? I won't be surprised if Po said that but Shifu? Anyways we must hurry before he shouts at us.

Po and I quickly went to the Kitchen to find a-a prawn? Sitting on the chair Oh that must be Yijiro.

Everyone came and bowed, especially Tigress. "I don't like him" Po whispered in my ear, I giggled. Yijiro and Po are the bestest friends in history. I quietly laughed at that thought

"Master Yijiro will be having Lunch with us. Sera, he wants to know about your life" Shifu said. Wait a second did he just called me Sera? What has happened to Shifu? Does he have a fever? Not that I mind being called Sera. I nervously glanced at Tigress to see her head down and eyes almost watery. She shook her head when Viper approached her and patted her back. I mentally thanked Viper. I feel guilty. I just gulp and put on a fake smile

"Po, I assume the Lunch is ready" Mantis said, while patting his stomach. Umm no, how can Po cook if he was teaching with me.

"Uh no. I was teaching the kids" Po said while everyone was sitting on the chairs

"Oh please tell me the kids are alive" Monkey joked earning fits of laughter from everyone but Po and Yijiro. Yijiro being the not-so-funny person was just smiling

"They were so young. They still had to see the world. What have you done Po?!" Crane said dramatically causing Viper to smack his wing.

"Stop teasing him" she said. Po mouthed a thanks to Viper and we all looked at each other. I assume everyone was hungry and there is no food prepared. Until Shifu came with many geese holding bowls of noodles and other food items.

My mouth watered. 500 pushups are worth it. I shifted in my chair and waited for them to keep the food on the table. There was a lot of food.

Once everyone started eating Yijiro cleared his throat and I looked at him

"So Miss Serafina? What animal exactly are you?" He asked me and eat a bite of his dumpling. I feel like I am an alien from the other planet

"Uh Sir I am a human. Evolved from monkeys. Though we are not monkeys you can say we are a-a-a more developed animal I guess" I said, I wish the floor swallows me up. This is so embarrassing. How can I explain him what is a human? I mean I can but I never explained anyone cause I didn't have to they kne- and I am rambling again

"Oh, so the future Monkeys will look like this?" He asked me. I sighed. Really?

"No. We are Homo Sapiens. There are monkeys in our world and gorillas too. It's like we evolved and evolved and the parts which were not really necessary like the tail! See I don't have a tail. So yeah." I tried to explain him. I just want to eat and eat, not to be rude but he is disturbing me.

"So, what do you eat and how is your lifestyle?" He asked me. I am feeling like he is taking a interview of me for being a human? Seriously? Can't you see I am eating what you are eating?

"Uhh food? And we live in houses, drink water, there is a thing called science and we can speak with each other even if we are miles away with the help of a phone." I said. I don't know how to explain him about everything.

"Wow, that's really interesting. First, tell me what all items do you eat" he said. Now he is annoying me, the others were busy eating but at the same time listening to our conversation. I looked at him and mouthed a help me.

"Uh Master, did you try this? This is amazing!" Crane said trying to change the topic. I sighed and smiled at him.

"Uh no thankyou Master Crane. I have a lot of questions to ask" he said. I am very hungry and he is troubling me. I need to do something so that at least till I eat he won't ask anything

"Uh we eat both veg and Non-Veg, but there are many people who prefer only veg food" I answered and he nodded thinking about something deeply. I was about to take a bite when he asked me

"What do you eat in Non-Veg" I kept that dumpling down and looked at him.

"Uhh meat? Fishes? Eggs?" I said and he looked at me and so did the others

"You eat animals?!" Tigress asked more like yelled

"Umm yeah" I said

"That means you can eat us?" Mantis asked. Ummm eat bugs? No thanks I am fine

"Uhh no! Only some animals like goat or chicken etc" I said trying to calm them down it worked only a bit

"Interesting, so we have a animal-eating creature here. What fishes do you eat?" Yijiro asked me. Animal-eater? I feel offended but that's true though but- ugg stop rambling!

I began thinking about my favorite fishes Prawns and Bombay duck. Yummmmmmm! I prefer them fried.

"Oh I like to eat Prawns and Bombay Duck. They are delicious! I personally prefer fried ones but I even like Prawns with gravy" when I finished my rambling and looked at him he was staring at me wide-eyed as if I said I was going to eat him. Umm, wait he is a Prawn. Hehe but I won't eat him.

I nervously laughed and said

"Hey don't worry, I won't eat you. I eat at least 7-8 prawns and you are just one hehe" I said trying to lighten the mood but fate was not on my side.

Monkey, Po and Mantis choked on their food while laughing Crane and Viper pretended to help them but even they were laughing and tigress bit her lip trying to control her laughter. Yijiro just stared at me. Somehow we finished our lunch quickly and he left saying he had some 'urgent work' but I think I heard him call me a 'hungry devil' and I laughed. Why do I embarrass myself like that

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 158 19
What if Po teamed up with a Rebellious yet Kind-Hearted Shinobi who is the host of the powerful Nine-Tailed Fox Yokai? Meet Mitsuko Ryomi, A Rebellio...
38.2K 765 40
I do not own Kung Fu Panda. This is simply a fan fiction. This story takes place after Kung Fu Panda 3. When Tigress does a legendary power move to...
48.4K 1K 15
Hana is Po's older sister. They're not related of course. Po is a panda and Hana is a crane. Hana wasn't always blind but when Mr.Ping found her she...
33.4K 840 17
it's the end of humanity, as Y/n's parents were able to put him in a capsule to protect him from. later at the age of 18, y/n finds himself in a new...