decalcomania โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐‘ณ.๐‘ซ๐‘ฏ

By turnedreality

๐“›.๐““๐“— ๐Œ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š ๐€๐ฎ Different people, different worlds but somehow they end up being quite the same with... More

Author's note
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’”
chapter 1ยฐ
chapter 2ยฐ
chapter 3ยฐ
chapter 4ยฐ
chapter 5ยฐ
chapter 6ยฐ
chapter 7ยฐ
chapter 8ยฐ
chapter 9 ยฐ
chapter 10ยฐ
chapter 11ยฐ
chapter 12ยฐ
chapter 13ยฐ
chapter 14ยฐ
chapter 15ยฐ
chapter 16ยฐ
chapter 17ยฐ
chapter 19ยฐ
chapter 20ยฐ
chapter 21ยฐ
chapter 22ยฐ
chapter 23ยฐ
chapter 24ยฐ
chapter 25ยฐ
chapter 26ยฐ
chapter 27ยฐ
chapter 28ยฐ
chapter 29ยฐ
chapter 30ยฐ
Ending chapter- 31- Promises
Epilogueยฐ

chapter 18ยฐ

737 19 4
By turnedreality

"when I take a look at my life and
all of my crimes, you're the only
thing I think I got right"

"Food is ready call the others" jaemin told jisung. The youngest went up the stairs the first room being chenle's he saw that he was awake already.

"Food's ready help me wake up the rest"

They proceeded to jeongha's knocking there was no response. Jisung opened the door to see if she was there which she was but curled up into someone's chest.

From his point of view they both seemed naked, his eyes falling on person next to her.

"Did they fu-" he whispered
"Who fucked" chenle who was now besides him with jeno and renjun asked. Jisung face was scrunched up in disgust.

Peeking into the room his mouth let out an 'oh'. Jisung closed the door, both of them turning to the members who were wondering what they saw.

"What- did they" renjun said a laugh being heard. Jeno wasn't faced much about it. He was the unlucky one to have heard those type of noises quite the few times in the late midnights.

"Food's ready, lock the door next time" renjun yelled banging his hand into the door enough to wake the two on the other side of the room.

Haechan woke up, letting out a groan he tried lifting himself up pausing when he felt a head on top of his chest. He saw how peaceful she looked. Her cheek squished against his chest. Hand positioned on his torso. Breaths coming out of her mouth, it slightly open.

"Good morning" he said planting a kiss to her forehead, proceeding to leave pecks all over her face.

She woke up a smile on her face.
"Good morning" she responded, receiving a kiss to her lips.

"Food's ready we should go down" haechan suggested.

"Mhmm" she lifted herself up stretching her arms. He also stood up. Grabbing the closest piece of clothing she put on the black hoodie in whick his scent still lingered.

"I'll be back" haechan grabbed his scattered clothes going to his room through the bathroom. Changing into some sweats and shirt.

She went into the bathroom. She washed her face with a smile that never left her lips. She finished drying her face with a towel. Grabbing a liquid she washed her mouth.

"Let's go down" his voice said.

The both of them entered the kitchen just like everyday, just to see 22 pair of eyes looking at them.

Stopping in their tracks weirded out by the odd situation. "is something wrong" haechan questioned.

"Nothing, everything's fine" taeyong let out giving the others a warning look but he himself had a small smile on his face.

They sat themselves down proceeding to eat. Like regularly the members held their own conversations.

"Bro did you guys actually fuck?" Mark whispered to haechan's ear. Not believing what the youngest had said.

"What are you talking about" the boy's eyebrows furrowing.

"Jisung said he saw you naked when he opened the door"

Jeongha had heard it all. Her face turning a shade of red she aggressively coughed.

"Are you ok" haechan asked rubbing her back. "Yeah I'm fine" eyes on them she kept it short.

"Can y'all stop looking at us like that? The amount of times I've heard unholy noises coming out from rooms cannot be counted with my fingers. Plus we didn't even do anything." Haechan informed to them all.

"Jisung's fault" johnny snitched.

The members laughing at the chaos. Jisung was terrified the glares he was given by the two. "Yah PARK JISUNG" jeongha screamed.
Terrified by the girl he cried out an apology immediately.

"Sorry. I'm sor-AHH" He let out a scream jeongha pulling at his ear. "Love, leave him alone." Haechan said grabbing her arm.

"Sorry" jisung let out one last apology with a smile on his face.

"Today is a day off for everyone, including the leaders. Rest. Tomorrow you won't be going to school, there's gonna be a meeting regarding our next mission which includes Every. Single. One. Of. You." Taeyong informed all the people at the table. "Jeongha" taeyong's eyes fell on her.
"You too" those where his final words, standing up exiting the dining room.

She turned to look at haechan who shrugged his arms, not having a clue as to why she was also needed.

The both of them had gone back to their rooms. Jeongha was doing homework in her desk. Laptop situated in front of her. Glasses falling on the bridge of her nose. She had been doing homework for the past two hours writing an art reflection, proceeding to read a book for literature class.

Haechan was in his room playing games with the other members. It had been a while since he was playing after another win he told chenle and jeno through the mic that he was getting off. He turned off the game getting up from his gaming chair.

Curious as to what jeongha had been doing for the past two hours he went to her room.

"Love?"

He received a hum back her eyes not leaving the computer screen.

"What are you doing" he said walking up to her.

"Homework"

"Are you almost done" haechan asked.
The girl seemed to be to focused on the words in front of her to care much of his presence.

"Love" he voiced, leaning down leaving a kiss on her neck.

"Haechan I'm busy" jeongha said not letting herself into his touch.

"It's been two hours" another kiss to her jaw. "Can you turn off the computer" leaving a wet kiss in her shoulder.

"I have to finish thi-"

Haechan turned her around her eyes now on him. "We aren't going to school tomorrow there's no need to rush" "but-"

He didnt let her finish, his lips falling in hers she gave in to his touch. Standing up she reconnected their lips. Taking them to the bed. She sat on his lap. His lips leaving marks through her neck. Sounds escaping her mouth. She reattached their lips in the need for entrance he let out a groan. Their touges roaming through each others mouth. She was giving in, she didn't care if he saw her scars or what not.

Taking off his shirt, her hips moved hands through his hair.

"Jeon- agh" he grabbed her hips stopping her from moving. "You said you weren't ready" she left kisses by his collarbone "I'm ready" just as she said that he flipped them over on top of her he took dominance. Taking off her shirt. Leaving wet kisses through her body. Going up to her lips he took over her.

"Jeon- OH COME ON AGAIN" the both of them stopped looking up to the voice. Jisung standing by the door. "Seriously lock the door" jeongha laughed taking haechan off of her he rolled his eyes. "You should've knocked, what happen?" She said while grabbing a shirt from the floor.

"I was gonna ask you if you wanted to come watch a movie with the rest but you seem busy" he said looking over to haechan who looked annoyed at the kid that interrupted them. "You guys have a movie room?!?" She looked at the both of them. "Yes?" Jisung answered dragging it out. "we'll go right now you can go" jisung left the two joining the others in the small cinema.

"Put your shirt on"

"You have it on love" she looked down to the shirt she was wearing. "Oh" taking it off she threw it at him.

Haechan just admired her perfect body. The way her shorts wrapped on her curves. Her slim waist and broad shoulders. It was perfect but she thought otherwise.

"What"

"Your too beautiful to not stare" a smirk falling on his lips.

"Well stop staring because your not getting anything anytime soon" jeongha said walking up to her closet she grabbed a shirt.

Pinning her to the wall, it took her by surprise. "We'll see about that later" haechan said giving her a last kiss.

"You scared me" laughing at her he let her hand go. "Let's go" exiting the room the boy led them to the second floor. Opening the third door. The big screen and rows of seats she wondered 'what do they not have'. Her eyes falling to the side a machine for popcorn, a cooler with drinks. Snacks seen through the glass cabinets.

"Oh you're here" jaemin said.
"Can I grab these?" Jeongha pointed to the chocolate bars. "Grab anything love" haechan smiled at how her face held shock and happiness. She grabbed popcorn, a couple of candy and a drink.

"What are we watching?" She asked as they sat themselves down in the 3rd row. "The conjuring 3" said chenle who sat in the first row.

The movie started playing getting comfortable in the love seat. His hand on her thigh, bodies close to each other. Her head in his shoulder.

Half way through the movie seemed to bore the both of them, not scary enough.

"Love" haechan whispered

"Yes?" She looked up to him.

"Wanna leave...continue what we where doing earlier"

She only smiled at him standing up they left the room. The others didn't seem to notice the both of them leaving.

To be continued-

;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

732K 21.2K 64
โ™งสœแด‡'s แด„แดสŸแด… . . . . โ™งส™แดœแด› sแด›ษชสŸสŸ sแดแดแด‡ สœแดแดก แดกแด€ส€แด. โ€ขแดแด€า“ษชแด€ แด€แดœ
195K 4.7K 63
"Let go of me" Jiyeon demanded "Not a chance, baby" Jaemin said smirking Viewer warning โš ๏ธ May include topics of: explicit words, violence, strong...
356K 9.6K 46
"Quiet down honey before I make you mine." โ” Where a girl began to know more about a boy and who she really is. โ—ˆ Mafia / Gang au
179K 9.2K 45
"Careful, don't look too deep into my eyes. You might fall in love." โ™š ส€แดสแด€สŸ แด€แดœ โ™š started: 1/02/21 ended: 4/26/21