My Taetae ||TaeKook||

By BunTeaHunter

"Taetae!" An orphaned boy became friends with a curious boy. Sadly, due to how different their worlds are... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
FIN
Epilogue: Minis

15

12.2K 814 158
By BunTeaHunter

Ever since Taehyung gifted Jungkook an 'onyx' shirt, the latter has been receiving a lot of cuddles and smiles from the youngest. The poor art professor still has no idea where to put his hands, always dangling uselessly at his sides.

"Why not hug his back?"

"I might die from feeling his muscles"

They sigh.

"Then his waist?"

"I am not worthy to touch such gift from God"

Yet again, Hoseok's been dragged into his official best friend's sad love life.

When he meant official, the dance teacher finally convinced Taehyung to give him the 'best friend' title and he never felt such happiness to achieve this goal.

But just as he received the title, he wants it removed from his name immediately. Since it means he has to be this goofball's wingman and it's torturous.

"For fuck's sake, what about his nape?"

"Only lovers touch there, it's the most intimate part of the body"

"How would you know that?" Hoseok raised his brow in mild annoyance at how stubborn the younger's being.

"I googled it"

Is it too late to back out and not be this art professor's best friend anymore?

Just as Hoseok was about to slam his head on the table, a soft palm greeted him instead of hardwood.

"What are you doing, child? You'll dent my table, don't you know how expensive this is?"

The dance teacher glanced to see his best friend's Appa, who's glaring daggers at him. However, Hoseok can't take Jin seriously when he's wearing a bright pink apron with hamster printings everywhere.

"You care more about the wood and not my forehead?"

He was given a "duh" look from the older.

"Your forehead is not worth 18,750 dollars"

"Tae, your Appa is so rude!"

Hoseok met the parents after Tae invited Jungkook in his house.

It was honestly ridiculous.

According to Namjoon, the art professor wanted Koo to be the first to get invited into Taehyung's house, so when he did, that's when Hoseok finally gets an invite.

Even though it took him almost 3 years of patience with the young man.

"Can you blame him? That's a George Nakashima conoid coffee table. It's worth more than you"

"This family is truly heartless"

That's when the Father of the house entered the room, with dirt on his face and holding a cute bonsai tree with such a delicate hold.

"Who's heartless?"

You can't blame Hoseok's heart from melting at the sight when he met such innocent eyes of the taller man.

Kim Namjoon is such a blessing in this world that he almost couldn't believe he got himself a man named Kim Seokjin, it doesn't take a genius to figure out why it's bad.

"Except you, Namjoon sir. You're an angel"

Then he felt a smack at the back of his head.

"Don't you flirt at my husband in front of my salad!"

Taehyung only watches the two argue while his Father takes care of his tree like it's his own baby. Suddenly he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket.

He took it out and read the message and a smile adorned his face at the name displayed.

'My Koo'

However, his lips turned downwards at the conversation they're having. His heart pounded, but not out of excitement for the first time when chatting his Koo.

His breath hitched at the words Jungkook sent him and he slammed his hand on the table, startling the three people around him.

Hoseok saw the look of disbelief in his eyes and got worried.

"Tae? What's wrong-"

"Where's Koo right now?"

The dance teacher remembered Jimin taking Jungkook into his apartment to hang out and spend some time together, Yoongi was busy with some extra work.

"Tell me the address now, Hoseok"

Once the older told him, Taehyung didn't waste anymore time and bolt outside the house, ignoring his parents' calls for him.

As Jin watched his son's figure disappear into the distance, he caught a glimps of pink and it was Taehyung's phone. The art professor was so in a rush that he had left it on the table.

Even forgotten to lock it and has the screen of their messages on full display.

He's not the type to meddle, but being a worried parent, he decided to check to atleast know the context of what just happened.

Namjoon approached his husband and saw him sigh, but... it sounded almost fond?

"Is it anything serious, love?"

The Appa glanced at his lover with a small smile, shaking his head.

"Nothing to worry, Joon"

He locked the phone and safely secured it in his pocket before continuing to cook something for their guest, who was also sporting a curious look.

Jin chuckled at their faces and thought how cute they are, almost resembles a puppy.

"Taehyung's just being his usual whipped self, that's all" he reassured.

••••••• ••••• •••••••

Do I really not like anyone?

Jungkook's currently lying flat on his hyung's couch with a distant look on his pretty face.

The reason he's questioning himself is that... whenever someone asked about his crushes, for some reason, a person did come to mind.

But he thinks, he doesn't deserve such things.

He can't even keep a single friend when he entered high school. No one stayed for him and the reason for them leaving is because of Jungkook himself.

How can he have a lover when he can't even keep a single friend?

That's when his mind goes to a familiar face. The one who made him not doubt himself, the one who actually stayed even after all these years.

Kim Taehyung.

Jungkook was still scared when being with Taehyung. Don't get him wrong, he loves his Taetae hyung, but he also wonders about himself.

Am I too much?

His new friends (Jimin, Yoongi, Hoseok) always reassured him that they love his cuddles and warmth, he became really comfortable doing that with them, but others... not so much. He had so few friends, but he honestly didn't care.

Ever since he was a kid, he's always so careful and cautious of people. When his gut feeling says bad, he will not hesitate to leave them and not be involved.

But this is his Taetae hyung... he is genuine, sweet and kind. He doesn't want to lose him just because he is too clingy. He respects boundaries, but also felt like a burden when they tell him he's being too much.

Jungkook would much rather choose to leave than to be a bother to those people.

So he decided to confront his hyung through text and just ready himself from a heartbreak.

--- My Taetae ---

Koo: Hyung? Are you busy?

Taetae: No, Kookie. Is there something you need from hyung?

Koo: I want to say something

Taetae: Should I come over? I'll even bring banana milk

---

Even though it's through text, Jungkook could hear the older's soft and gentle voice. Now it only made him even more scared to lose him.

His mind wants to scream yes, but his hands were already moving on it's own, deciding his own fate.

---

Koo: No, it's okay. I prefer doing it through text

Taetae: Is there anything wrong? Are you okay, Kookie?

Koo: Hyung..

Koo: Am I too much?

Taetae: What do you mean?

Koo: Am being too clingy?

Koo: Please be honest with me hyung

Koo: It's okay to tell me if you think it's a bother

Koo: I'll stop, I promise

Koo: I'll keep my distance and try to watch myself

Koo: Hyung?

Koo: Are you there?

---

Jungkook thought Taehyung left him without a word and was about to cry, but then he heard hurried footsteps getting closer to the doorstep.

He flinched when the front door was opened with a slam and a scream from his Jimin hyung was heard.

"What the fuck, Taehyung?! You destroyed the hinges!!!"

But Jungkook didn't have time to react when he sees his Taetae hyung running towards him with a look of determination, ignoring the whines from the smaller hyung.

Before he could ask the older as to why he's in Jimin's apartment, he yelped when Taehyung literally pounced on his body.

Jungkook let out a small "oof" when their bodies crashed onto each other, but he soon felt the older's hand grab the back of his nape while the other around his waist.

And pulled him closer. He blushed at how he can feel the older breathing down his neck, making him shiver a bit.

"I would be so upset if you stop holding onto me, Koo. I really love your hugs... I would cry if you stop"

"H-Huh?" Jungkook was still processing what just happened and had a hard time listening.

"Don't ever let go of your Taetae hyung, Koo. He loves the way your hands feel warm and how soft you are when he cuddles you"

Taehyung gave him a pout and it was endearing to see. It's funny as he is known as a strict and uptight professor in their school, but I guess because Jungkook has him wrapped around his pretty finger.

The younger couldn't help let his hands feel Taehyung's soft strands, dragging it down against the older's cheeks.

His breath hitched a bit when Taehyung only leaned closer, to feel his touch more.

He sees his eyes stare at him, almost longingly.

"Okay.. I'll never let you go, hyung"

They both shared smiles, clear adoration written behind them.

Sadly their moment was broken by a scoff.

"That shit is cute and all, but can you please fix my door, asshole?"

Jimin ignored the death glares the art professor was giving him, only returning it with a challenging look.

"You and Yoongi sure love to ruin someone's moment"

"Duh, it's why we're meant to be"

Taehyung really doesn't like the annoying couple.

*******•*****•*******
Author-nim:

The end of Tuesday! Last day is Wednesday and it's almost time for confession, what do you think will happen? Let's hope Taehyung is brave enough to even confess.

Few chapters left ya'll! Please don't be too disappointed when it ends, not really liking if all my stories ended almost the same way hehe 💜

Thank you all for reading! 💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

515K 23.9K 32
Parenting a child with Ashton Knight is tougher than hiding an elephant inside the fridge. It's just a matter of time before Charlotte Garnett breaks...
761K 17.4K 41
"๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™." Milaydie Lucero is sent to Rutherford Academy in hopes of finishing high school with a prestigious dance...
143K 5.8K 36
Taehyung and Jungkook are married. Taehyung is head over heels for jungkook but jungkook doesn't love him. He doesn't believe in love, marriages, re...
1.3M 51.5K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...