šˆšŸ šˆ šŽš§š„š² šŠš§šžš° ||...

By cavillevanscity

#1 in poolparty August 28th #1 in orthopedic June 10th #2 in mcucast September 20th #3 in surgeon September 2... More

šˆš§š­š«šØšš®šœš­š¢šØš§
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ: š€š„š°ššš²š¬ šš®š¬š²
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ: šššš«š­š²
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ‘: š„š±šœš¢š­š¢š§š 
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ’: š‡šžš„š„šØ š€š ššš¢š§
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ”: šˆš­ššš„š²
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ•: š†šžš­ š“šØ šŠš§šØš° š˜šØš®
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ–: š“š”šž šššš«
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ—: š“šØšØ šŒš®šœš”
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸŽ: š€š„š°ššš²š¬

š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ“: š“š«š¢š©

1.3K 33 0
By cavillevanscity

I get out of my car, and walk up to my house. Suddenly, I see someone sitting on my porch. I get a little closer, and notice that it's Chris. Great, I'm crying and Chris Evans is on my porch, convenient... I quickly try to dry my tears, but my eyes are a mess anyway.

"Hey!" I say, stepping into the porch as well. "Oh, hey!" Chris nervously says, and he stands up. "I forgot my phone-... are you okay...?" he asks, looking into my eyes. "Y... Yeah, I'm fine. So um, you left your phone here?" I ask, trying not to cry again. "Yeah but I can pick it up another time" he silently adds. "No no, it's fine! Come in!" I say with a smile, and I open the door.

I put down my purse, while Chris grabs his phone. "Do you like tea?" I ask, walking to the kitchen. "I do, actually" he giggles as he walks with me. "Would you like a cup?" I ask with a smile. "I would" he replies, also with a cute little smile on his face. I grab two cups, and get us both some tea. We sit down on the couch, and let the tea get a little colder.

"It must be weird for you to have someone randomly being in your friend group" Chris says, but I shake my head. "It's your friend group as well, we just haven't met each other before! I don't think it's weird, you're very nice to me so it's fine" I giggle, making him softly laugh.

"I think you're a very nice person as well, inviting me into your home even though you don't know me" he adds. "I don't, but I do know Steve Rogers and he looks an awful lot like you" I add, trying not to laugh. "He does? Hm, I don't know that guy" Chris replies, making me laugh. "I think we could actually get along, you know? Too bad we just met" I add. "I agree. Also, do you mind if I come with you guys to Italy? I mean, you don't know me and what if you think I'm a d*ck or something after a few days? I know there's something going on today, and I don't want to pressure you-" Chris says, but I interrupt him.

"It's a year ago that my mother passed away today, I went to see my step-father, which is why I was crying. I didn't know you were going to be on my porch" I giggle, making him look into my eyes. "I'm so sorry..." he silently adds, making me smile at him again. "Thank you, but it's okay. Also, ofcourse you can come to Italy! You shouldn't even be asking me that!" I reply.

"I just want you to be comfortable with me being there, you know?" Chris adds. "I know, and that's very kind of you, but I'm okay with it. Are you okay with me coming as well?" I ask in reply, which makes him smile immediately. "I am, I just wanted to make sure that you are" he tells. I smile at him, and look into his dreamy eyes. "Why are you so kind to me?" I silently ask. "Why wouldn't I be? You're kind to me too, and you're in the same group of friends" he explains.

I agree, and we talk about the group for a little while longer until he leaves. "So, I'll see you on the airport next month?" I ask. "Yes, thank you for having me!" Chris replies. "Anytime, goodnight Chris!" I say with a smile, while he smiles back at me. "Goodnight Amelia" he adds, and he walks away.

I smile as I wave at him, and close the door when he's out of sight. I get to bed immediately, and spend the following weeks cleaning my house and going to the hospital.

-Time Skip, Day Of The Trip To Italy-

I said goodbye to Richard and the rest of the hospital one day before we leave. Our friend group hung out one more time all together, so I really miss them! Today is the day, I already packed my bags, and wait for Lizzie to come pick me up this afternoon. It'll take another few hours, but at least I'm ready in time.

______________________________

|text message|
|tea spillers☕|

Lizzie
Are you guys ready?!!

RDJ
Yess🥳

Seabass
A hundred percent

Me
Ready! 🥰

Chris
Yup

Scarlett
We're so excited!🤩

RDJ
We are as well!

Lizzie
I found this amazing
diner a few minutes
away from the houses,
we should go there for
dinner!

Me
Already hungry🤤

Chris
Same...😝

RDJ
I love Italian food

Scarlett
We'll see you guys in
a few!

Me
See ya! 😊

RDJ
See yaaa

Chris
👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻

Lizzie
I'm on my way Am!!

Me
Yess!!

Seabass
👋🏻🥂

seen.

______________________________

After a while, the doorbell rings. I open up, and see Lizzie standing in front of me to pick me up. "Hey! Are you ready?" she asks while she gives me a hug. "Yes, I'm so excited! Let's go" I reply, so I grab my suitcase and we get to her car. She drives towards the airport, where we arrive 10 minutes later than we planned because we went to get Starbucks first.

"Hey guys!" Lizzie cheers as we walk up to them. "You're late" Robert giggles, making the rest laugh as well. "Yeah well at least we brought you Starbucks!" I add, making them laugh again. Lizzie and I hand over their cups, and I walk over to Chris to give him his.

"Here you go, I didn't know what you'd like so I just brought you a caramel latte" I nervously tell while I'm handing over the cup. "My favorite" he replies with a smile, looking right into my eyes. I softly smile back at him, and we walk to the gate. "What seat do you have?" Lizzie asks while we walk into the first class plane area. "Um, I've got nine. How about you?" I ask in reply. "I've got ten, so I'm in front of you!" Lizzie adds, which makes her sit down next to Sebastian.

Everyome sits down, including me, but no one is next to me yet. Before I know it, someone walks up to me. "My ticket says eight, but it's okay if you want me to switch with someone else" I hear, coming from next to me. It's Chris, once again nervous about how I feel towards a situation. "No no, please, sit. Also, they won't let us trade seats" I reply with a smile. He smiles back at me, and sits down on the seat next to me.

"Are you okay with sitting next to me for like eleven hours?" I ask, getting a little nervous myself. "As long as you are" he replies with a smile, and he looks into my eyes. I smile back at him, and the plane starts to move. It takes eleven whole hours to get to Italy. Chris and I small talked for a while, but nothing important came up or anything. I fell asleep after almost two hours, but suddenly get woken up by someone carefully and gently running their hand through my hair.

"Hey, wake up" he whispers, and I think it's Chris' voice. I slowly open my eyes, and look up a little to see his face. He smiles at me, and removes his hand. "Hey, we landed" he silently adds, while I'm trying to look even a little bit more attractive now that I just woke up by sitting up straight and getting that messy bun out of my hair. "Hey" I silently reply with a small smile, looking into his dreamy eyes again. He hints on getting out of the plane, so I grab my things and walk with him.

We all check out after greeting each other, and rent four cars. We chose to get four, because we all want to be able to go our separate ways. Robert and Scarlett both get their own car for them and their family, and they leave for their houses. Chris, Lizzie, Sebastian and I have to share the other two. "I'll go with Am" Sebastian cheers, and he takes me to the car. We both get in, and he starts driving towards the houses.

"So, what do you think about Chris?" he asks, making me smile. "He's kind, I think. I don't really know him yet, but he seems like it" I giggle, making him laugh. "Yeah, he does" he laughs.

"But seriously, he's a great guy. I think you too wod actually get along" Sebastian adds. "We'll see" I reply, and I look out of the window. After a few minutes, we arrive at the house. Ours is close to Robert's and Scalett's as well. We step out of the car, grab out suitcases and walk towards Lizzie and Chris.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.5K 694 3
Just some collective stories about our mans Stevie šŸ˜Œā¤ļø REQUESTS ARE CLOSED. 18+ warnings and tags will be listed in each post. #1 maturefanfic #1 st...
3.5K 123 9
š‡ššš«š¦šØš§š² š–§š–ŗš—‹š—†š—ˆš—‡š—’ š–ŗš—‡š–½š–¾š—‹š—Œ š–ŗ š—Œš—Žš—‹š—€š—‚š–¼š–ŗš—… š—‚š—‡š—š–¾š—‹š—‡ š–ŗš— š–²š–¾š–ŗš—š—š—…š–¾ š–¦š—‹š–ŗš–¼š–¾ š—š—ˆš—Œš—‰š—‚š—š–ŗš—… š–§š–ŗš—‹š—†š—ˆš—‡š—’ š—š–ŗš—Œ ļæ½...
18.4K 777 29
Charlotte "Charlie" Harris just made a big move from Tennessee to Boston. She needed a fresh start somewhere new. There, she meets flirty pediatricia...
23.4K 845 25
#1 in hrd March 31st #2 in ransom July 14tg #2 in basedonamovie March 30th #2 in fake April 10th #5 in hugh April 3rd #6 in hughransomdrysdale April...