Behind The Walls ✔️

By MIDNIGHT_UNDERSTARS

Anastasia also known as Ana is the princess of a kingdom called Salona in Greece. She's very loved by her kin... More

Characters
01| Venture
03| For Revenge
04| Dads Garden
05| Ecstatic
06| Gorgeous Smile
07| Identity Confirmed
08| Staff Pin
09| No No No
10| Not Like Them
11| Huh
12| Ran Off
13| Wow
14| I Miss Her
15| Letters
16| Mistake
17| Regret
18| Fresh Baked Goods
19| Prize
20| Right Mindset
21| Along Side No One
22| It Will Be Okay
23| Rest In Peace
24| Consent
25| Succession Of The Crown
26| Happy Birthday
27| Your Mine
28| Maybe I Do
29| Another Queen To Rule

02| Your Name?

448 19 1
By MIDNIGHT_UNDERSTARS

Chapter Two: Your Name? 

Hearing that deep voice scared me. Would I get caught? Would this person turn me in for money or something?

I know many people would love to get the opportunity to take the princess back to her castle in exchange for something.

My father is a money hungry bastard who loves making his kingdom poor. The rich just keep getting richer and the poor barley have enough to sustain themselves.

Honestly I feel so bad for them. It's all my fathers fault why everyone who is poor can't live up to be anything. He just keeps taking their money away and their left with nothing.

Another reason they can't live up to be anything is because of a law my grandfather made while in his ruling, he said that the only job you could get is one of what your mother or father does. Which equals out to some family's growing in wealth while many others don't have anything.

Over the years I've raised fundraisers for the poor but every time my father finds out and takes a large cut. He truly is a sick bastard.

Noticing I stood there too long I think the man might have seen me, or at least my shadow. It was still dark and seeing me would have been hard since I was wearing all black. As I was about to leave the garden the voice began saying something.

"Who are you?" The person asked.

"And why are you out so late, there's a curfew you know" they added.

"I know about to the curfew I just choose to ignore it" I stated to the man. He laughed then sighed.

"You shouldn't be out here at this time you could get caught by a guard" A smile beamed on my face and it took me a second to reply.

"I'm willing to take the risk, but besides that I'm not really familiar with this kingdom so could you show me around mr mysterious"

Again the man laughed and took a second to reply.

"Sure but not today, tomorrow. And before I show you around I must know, what is your name?"

"Ana" I replied with a smile.

"And your name?"

"Sebastian"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22 0 10
Years went by and summer after winter , the princess and prince grew older , 5 years went without them meeting but hearing plenty , she was hearing a...
182 16 25
They say love and pain go hand in hand. Love makes you whole, but the pain that comes from it either destroys you or makes you a monster...
1.6K 424 41
#2Wattpadteenfiction If you want to read a book, with a good fantasy plot, you've come to the right place. Get ready for romance, royalty and magic...
51 8 6
At the turn of a new decade, two successors rise to their Alpha titles with the same vow: to end one another's bloodline for once and for all. Centur...