The Bionic and The science ex...

By HerminoneG

Your Y/n L/n your have powers but only because your evil mother used you as a science experiment. You have So... More

Crush, Chop and Burn part 1
Crush Chop and Burn Part 2
Commando App
Leo's Jam
Rats on a train
Smart and Smarter
Exoskeleton VS Grandma
Bionic Brithday Fail
Death Spiral Smackdown
The Future Called
The chip switch
Chore wars
A/n
Dude wheres my lab?
Air leo
Night of the living Virus
Misson Invisible
A/n
Concert in a can
Misson Space
Season 2 book

Drone Alone

2K 56 10
By HerminoneG

Y/n was at the Davenports house. Donald and Tasha where leaving. Her parents where celebrating their 13th year anniversary in Hawaii. Y/n let them be it was their anniversary she didn't want to bug. She was siting next to chase with her head on his shoulder.

"This is so exciting. I have never been to Australia before"

"Hey maybe you'll like it so much you won't want to come back!" Eddie said

"Donald honey do you have the plane tickets?"

"Honey, we're taking my fully automated private Jet. Plane tickets why don't we just slap on a bunch of stamps and mail ourselves there"

"Private Jet Thats works. Score!"

"Okay Leo, this if your chance to prove you're responsible enough to stay home without us."

"Me what about them?" Leo said pointing to the kids. Bree was on her phone. Adam was watching T.V. Y/n was watching Chase use the tablet

"They are designed to go on missions and save the world. You were designed to break stuff"

"Dont worry I know the rule: no touchy touchy your stuffy stuffy"

"Leo I'm serious. There's millions of dollars worth of technology here so no goof-ups, no explosions, no fires- you know what I'm not going, I'm not going"

"Donald, Leo will be responsible he's a big boy... and y/n will be with him.. he's afraid of her so he'll make sure to listen. By the way Leo I left your flame-retardant undies on the dresser." Y/n buried her head in Chases shoulder laughing slightly. Chase put an arm around her smiling.

"Mr.Davenport Leo well be fine like Tasha said as long as y/n's here he'll be good he's scared of her.... like everyone else..... what's the worst that can happen"

"Funny you should ask. I've made an actuary chart which covers every possible catastrophe. You have a 82% chance of coming back to a perfectly normal house" Chase handed the charts to Donald. "Happy travels"

"Don't worry! Eddie is here to monitor every room in the house. He is like a vertical babysitter"

"Yeah and I vertically care about your kids"

"Dont worry big D. No explosions, no goof-ups no fires, no floods-"

"Wait i didn't think about floods."

"Donald let's go!!!" Tasha yelled

"Go get out of here!!" The kids yelled pushing him out of the

"Bye!!"

"Alright!! Bye! Go! See you later!" They finally got them out of the house. Chase tackled y/n into the couch and kissed her.

"Ok ok we just got Mr.Davenport and My Mom out please don't be like them" Leo said they pulled away and Adam started talking.

"Whoo hoo party in the lab!! WHOO!"

"Did you not hear what Davenport just said? We're supposed to be responsible.... y/n your supposed to take care of me and make sure I don't mess things up"

"Oh right we'll I'll be responsible for the snacks. Leo your responsible for blowing up that raft!  And y/n will take care of you making sure you don't mess up with blowing up that raft! Whoo party in the lab" Adam said. Him and Bree ran out.

"And he's worried about me?"

"Uh Leo I need to make sure you don't mess up so just go follow them I'll be there in a minute" Leo looked between her and chase and ran out

"Well they are gone now" Chase said. "I haven't gotten a kiss from you all day" he pouted. They sat up.

"You did"

"Leo interrupted"

"Oh well then" she gave him a quick little kiss

"That was short" Chase said

"Oh right" she leaned in and right as she was about to kiss him she stopped and smirked "too bad" she quickly got up and ran to the lab

"Oh no you don't!" Chase yelled running after her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chase was on the computer y/n and Bree where looking at a magazine

"Australia looked interesting. But I'd really like to check out New York"

"No France. Did you know that The Eiffel Tower is Named After a Special Individual?" They all looked at her shocked. "What I like France"

"Well maybe someday when we're older-" before Chase could finish Bree super speed out "-or now"

Chase then turned to Adam.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm combining food. You see butterscotch pudding and tomatoes is probably a no but being home alone and doing whatever I want is a huge yes so ima do it anyway" Chase and y/n watching in disgust as he ate "Oh thats bad" Chase gabbed y/n putting her on his lap as he put his chin on her shoulder and started to type on the computer again. Then Leo walked in.

"Chase what are you doing at Davenports computer?"

"I'm pulling a prank on him. The next he check his bank account, it's gonna be in euros. Bam. Same value but funny right" Y/n let out a little laugh. Chase looked at the y/n and started to lay little kisses on her cheek.

"Ok one you guys are gross and two no" Leo said pulling chase back. Bree then came back with makeup. Her hair was longer and done.  She had a purse. Everyone looked at her.

"Where were you?" Leo asked

"Well I was headed to New York City. But I got suck in Jersey. Check out my bling boom. Oh by the way y/n got ya something" Bree said in an accent. Y/n walked to her and Bree shows her a beautiful silver Eiffel tower's necklace

"Omg Bree it's beautiful thank you" Y/n hugged Bree

"Anytime boo" Bree gave a little kiss on y/n's cheek y/n pulled back a bit surprised. Bree then look at everyone and pointed to chase "That's how you steal your brother's Girlfriend" Y/n gave out a little laugh

"Bree you are going down"

"Bring it!" They were about to throw food at each other but Leo stopped them

"Stop! I really need this weekend to go well for me"

"Chill out Leo what's the big deal?" Chase asks "Where just having a little fun"

"I'm not. If Davenport trusts me to stay home alone then next he'll give me a project in the lab and then he'll let me go on a mission with you. Don't you want me to go on missions with you?"

"I guess" Adam said

"Ehh" Chase said

"Not so much" Said Bree

"I really don't care" Y/n said plainly.

"Ok that's it no more crazy foods. No more pranking Davenport. No more breaking your curfew to go to New York. And you and Chase need to stop making out in front of me."

"Leo get use to it" y/n said

"Just get in your capsules and go to sleep"

"Yea well i should be going home now so bye guys" She gave Chase a kiss and left home. Once she left they went into their capsules and Leo turned on something not knowing what would happen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day y/n went to the Davenports. She got there Leo let her in and they walked down to the lab. They open to the door and the lab was a huge mess.

"Good morn- ahhhh"

"What the hell happened here all Leo did was send you to sleep.... LEO! What did you do"

"Leo, n/n is that you...."

"All I did was go to sleep" Leo said

"Something happened to my vision. I can only see pixels" he then fell "I'm ok"

"Buddy up what's"

"W-what?" Y/n asked

"He sounds different"

"Nope pretty normal to me"

"Ok n/n you sarcasm is not helping"

"Maybe is you didn't mess things up! Nothing would have happened"

"I'm my defense.... your supposed to watch me" Leo said walking behind the desk

"Adam can only speak backwoods" Chase said

"Y/n a point has Leo" She looked at him. Then back at Leo

"Ok but in my defense....." she got a bit quite and everyone looked at her "...... putting them to sleep isn't hard I don't know how you mess it up"

"Never mind that where is Bree and if you say she went to Paris for crepes I'm gonna lose it"

"I don't know what she is. Something woke us up in the middle of the night she started bouncing around the room like a pinball and I haven't seen her since" He said holding onto Leo "I haven't seen anything since" He tried to start to feel Leo's face

"Ok I'm gonna- Chase- uh- ok ima gonna- gonna call her...... and.... Y/n! Get your boyfriend"

"Oh right." She walked over and held Chases arms. Chase started to feel her. Y/n grabbed him and wrapped his arms around her. He held her like he was going to lose her "Chase I still need to breath"

"Right" He let go a bit. Leo called Bree and they saw a dinosaur in the background

"Bree! No! Please don't tell me you've gone back in time"

"No! I just woke up and started running the next thing I knew I was in the middle of the desert, my feet were smoking and me navigation system was all goofed up. My phone's about to die! What am I gonna do..."

"Bree! Bree!"

"Oh-uh"

"Y/n she might be in the middle of the Desert go check"

"Ok..... Chase I need you to let go really quick I'll be back" Chase let go slowly and y/n super speed away. She came back and walked towards chase

"I didn't see her" Chase hugged her again. They suddenly heard a loud beeping

"What the heck is that?!" Leo asked

"Well it's either Mr.Davenports radon gas's alarm or it's his emergency phone and bewind that non of us have passed out yet... It his emergency phone!!" Chase yelled

"You yelled right in my ear" y/n said

"Sorry" he felt her cheek and placed a little kiss. Adam went to answer it but Leo went first.

" davenports Industries home of Little mans  big dreams. Leo speaking how may I help you"

"Leo what's going on?"

"Not a thing watching cartoons. Eating cereal. You know, Saturday morning things"

"Cartoons watch want to I!!" Adam said Y/n quickly covered his mouth

"Was that Adam let me talk to him"

"Uh no that was the T.V I'm watching Captain Backwards he saves the day in the beginning and does art the boring stuff in the end. It's a terrible show I don't know why I watch it"

"Well can i talk to y/n she's there right"

"Uh yea y/n's here. Y/n say Hi" Leo said handing her the phone she kept trying to give it back but then he put the phone in her ear.

"Mr.Davenport Hi!" Y/n went wide eye putting the phone down while saying 'What the fuck' quietly so Donald didn't hear her and everyone stared at her with a 'really' expression"

"Uh hi y/n you sound cheerful"

"Uh Yea you know I mean I'm here with Leo Adam and Bree and Chase just trying to figure out what to do for the day" y/n said

"Ok well y/n I need you to do me a big favor. I'm not sure if you'll be there at night but make sure to tell the kids not to turn on the LEMP or better yet unplug the LEMP on the console"

"Ok" she stared walking and Chase was still hugging her. She walked covered the phone so he wouldn't hear her. "Chase can you let go really fast I need to unplug something" Chase let go and she unplugged it

"Why did you do that?"

"Davenport told me to unplug the LEMP Leo"

"Oh the nightlight?"

"It's not a nightlight. It's. Localized electromagnetic pulse. Please tell me no one turn it one" Donald said. Y/n looked at Leo and he nodded saying he turned it on.

"Nope no no one turned it on"

"Well we should go tell my mommy I love her" Leo said. Y/n covered the phone so they wouldn't hear her.

"Mommy! Really Leo" Y/n whisper yelled at him

"I'm sorry I panicked"

"Leo! we are coming home. Right now!" Tasha said Y/n pulled the phone away from her ear because Tasha was yelling. They hung up and Y/n looked at Leo.

"They are coming home right now" Leo said

"What?!"

"'Tell my mommy I love her?'" Chase said. They all looked at Leo

"I'm sorry when I freak out I talk baby talk. Now if you'll excuse me. I'm gonna go upstairs to take a night-night with my binky"

"Oh no you don't" Y/n said going after him but she couldn't because chase was holding onto her "Adam get him."

They got Leo Chase was now holding onto his shoulders

"Leo how could you turn on the LEMP? It's a giant glitch machine! That's what goofed us all up"

"So this is one of those things that Davenport talks about we're not supposed to touch? Good to know.... good to know"

"We have to fix this before they get home.... but we could have had more time if Leo kept his mouth shut on the phone" Y/n said

"I'm sorry they would have thought something was up when you said 'Mr.Davenport Hi!' You sounded so cheerful! And you talking like that to him almost never happens" Y/n rolled her eye was about to say something but Chase cut them off

"Ok ok let's just all agree..... that we won't mess this up anymore. I'll locate Bree's signal and send her the coordinates of she can find her way back"

"I thought you couldn't see"

"Oh Leo genius has no boundaries"

"I think someone who can see should do this" Y/n said

"I got it I got it" They then heard the T.V turned on

"Oh good it's flashing 'Signal Received' but what are we going to do about you guys?" Leo asked

" well Mr. Davenport did install an emergency video file on my internal hard drive. But we're only supposed to watch it in an emergency "

"Oh up wakes! Emergency it is this!" Adam plugged in the hard drive. A video of Donald showed up on the screen

"So if your watching this I must have gone to that big hard drive in the sky. How could this have happened?! I was so young ! Look at me! I was so beautiful and talented and smart..... this is awful"

"This video sure it" Y/n said

"Right about now I'm sort of glad I can't see this" Chase said. Davenport went on about how he wants his funeral.

"Is there a fast forward?" Leo asked

"Yea there are different characters" Chase said going through the Chapters

"Stop there it is" Y/n said "' Someone didn't listen and turned on the LEMP'" Adam tapped Leo and y/n looked at him. Leo looked back at Chase

"Well thats eerily specific" Chase said. The video started

"Get into the middle Capsule with Bare feet and press your hands against the side of the cylinder. This connects the circuit initiates a reboot and will relate all the Damage"

"Ok once I restore my settings we can get things back to normal before Tasha and Davenport get home"

"Yea and they'll never know how thoroughly and completely Leo mess up" Y/n said. Adam grabbed chase dragging him to his capsule throwing him in the capsule. After chase fell out of the capsule.

"So?"

"Where am I? Who are you people?"

"What the fuck ok you guy need to tell Davenport to fine ways to actually fix what he creates"

"I'm just kidding. You next" Chase said pointing to Adam. Chase walked to y/n and hugged her from behind. "Hello beautiful" She started blushing but turned around.

"Hi chase." He lean down and kissed her. Leo made a fake gaging noise

"Really Leo"

"What I don't want to see that" Y/n shook her head and turned sound to look at the capsule. They went up stairs and cleaned everything up. After Chase was siting on the couch locating Bree. Y/n and Leo put the pillows back and Adam put the chair back

"Ok everything is cleaned up now all we need is Bree" Leo said

"No problem I'm tracking her right now according to this she should be here any minute" Just then Bree super speed in the house

"That took forever my phone died and I had to buy a map- a paper map. I mean do you know how hard it is to fold this thing up?"

"A map? Didn't you get the coordinates I sent you"

"What coordinates? I didn't get any coordinates"

"Wait if Bree's here what are you tracking?"

"I don't know. It's probably just a bird" Just then a drown came through the window "or not" they all ran to it.

"Guy this is one of Mr.Davenports drones. I must have sent it the coordinates instead of Bree!"

"Oh yea a giant flying piece of metal and a teenage girl- I see how you get that mess up" Leo said

"I mess it up because my vision was impaired- by you Mr.Touchy-Stuffy Mommy-misser"

"Chase.... I think we know who fault it really was.... Y/n"

"Me! I didn't do anything"

"You were supposed to be watching me making sure I didn't mess anything"

"All you had to do was put them to sleep..... It's not that hard!"

"Ok but they wanted a night light"

"No we didn't" the bionics said

"Leo what makes you think Davenport would just have an ordinary night light?"

"Why wouldn't he"

"Because he likes to invent things I doubt he just was an ordinary night light"

"You still needed to watch me."

"Again it's not hard to put people to sleep!" Y/n said walking to him. Chase grabbed her holding her back

"Just take the blame he's scared of you he won't do anything" Y/n looked at them

"Fine but if that doesn't work.... sorry Leo but we are pointing the finger to you"

"Ok ok your guys this drown control all of his GPS technology. Including the plane he's flying on right now" Chase said

"What?! Why wouldn't he help his command center for all his technology flying around in the sky?" Leo asked

"Probably because you're down here"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bree were picking up the broken glass. Y/n tried to grabbed something from the floor not seeing the glass she cut her hand

"Ow! Shit!" Y/n said shaking her hand. The cut was on the palm of her hand. Bree went to her. She handed Leo the glass to throw out

"Come" Bree too y/n they went to the sink and cleaned her hand. Y/n winced in pain. "Sorry" Bree cover up her cut and they walked to Adam and Chase.

"The drone is fix. What happened?" Chase asked looking at y/n's hand

"I got cut. I'm fine. What about the window?" Y/n asked

"Let's worry about that later. Right now let's focus on getting Adam and the drone outside. So we can launch it off the roof and back into the sky." Leo said he walked out the door about immediately ran back in "they're walking up the drive way! They are walking up the driveway!!!" Adam started running around trying to find somewhere to hid the drone. Tasha and Davenport then walked in.

"Hey what do you know the house is in one piece"

"Welcome home mommy" Leo said going for a hug.

"Ok what are you guys up too"

"Uh... y/n had something plan for us" everyone turned to her as she glared slightly at Leo

"Hehe uh y-yea Well I- I uh would tell you but it's a uh..... surprise you know just trying to surprise them."

"You were planing something" Tasha asked in disbelief as her and Davenport look at echo they suspiciously. Leo looked at y/n 'it's your fault' she mouth to him. "So what's the big surprise. I didn't see anything happening" Y/n started to panic a bit more

"Well you see...... I was...." she started to look around "you know...... uh just..... movie night?" She said more like a question.

"Simple...... I believe it" Y/n let out a little smile.

"I don't smell any fires and no ones in a full body cast..... wait wheres adam?" Donald asked

"Adam? Uh Adam is......" Chase started but lucky Adam showed up.

"Right here warming up your welcome home hugs. Bring it on peoples!"

"Well I guess we overreacted. Y/n what happened with your hand?"

"Oh uh....." she couldn't finish because the drone flew in again

"By the way we forgot to reset the coordinates" Adam told chase

"Reset the coordinates!? It looks like somebody touched my stuff!!"

"Mommy..... it's was y/n's fault" Leo said hiding behind her

"What?! No-" Leo poked her side and she jumped slightly "Partly" Leo poked her again "mostly" and again he poked her "ok ok.... I left him unsupervised and he messed up" Davenport just stared at her. Y/n bit the bottom of her lip trying to keep a poker face.

"You guys are grounded for... forever! Well y/n I can't do anything, but the rest of you!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They where all hanging out. Adam, and Chase where talking. Bree and y/n and Leo where hanging out. Then Donald walked in.

"So nothing else happened while I was gone"

"No just the drone thing"

"Yep just that drone thing"

"Just the drone thing.... anybody want to see a slide show"

"Is it Australia?"

"No its my surveillance camera that shows everyone's movements around the entire house"

The first one was Adam Bree and Chase using donald guitars. "Huh I never thought of using my priceless guitar as a hammer"

The second one was Adam and Chase stuck in between the door of the lab. "Hey what happens is I stick my head in here?"

The other was Bree after she came back from jersey "now that my hairs big I can get on all the rides"

The next one was Bree gave y/n a kiss on the cheek. "Look at that. Sister steals brothers girlfriend"

The other was y/n when she pulled back looking the 2 girls looking into each others eye. Y/n looked a bit shock. "Wow chase you really have some competition"

Chase went to y/n and picked her up carrying her bridle style. Pulling her away from Bree and he gave a playfully glare to her. Bree rolled her eyes shaking her head smiling.

The other was y/n and Chase. Y/n was leaning on the desk as Chase kissed her. Her hands were in his hair as chase held her closer with his hands on her waist "Ok that's just gross"

"Tell me about it that do that in front of me sometime" Leo complained

"No we don't" Y/n said. She gave Chase a little peck on the lips and everyone left. Chase put her down and she was about to walk away but chase grabbed her and leaned her again the desk

"I'm not losing you to Bree... your mine" He said joking about the part of losing her to Bree. Then kissed her. Y/n was shocked but kissed back. Chase had her hands around her waist bringing her closer. Y/n placed her hands on his shoulders. They pulled away for air. Y/n was speechless to what just happened. Chase just picked her up and walked out of the lab.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 1.6K 31
y'all stop reading this please Credit to all the artists and photographers I do not own the show 'Lab Rats' nor the characters Leo, Frances Duolly...
1.9K 66 14
Life has never been easy for Riley Dooley. Having magical powers she struggles to fit in. That all changed when she and her best friend Leo met three...
209K 2.4K 20
A book of imagines about Chase Davenport. Including lab rats, lab rats bionic island and lab rats elite force. Lots of fluff too. ~ Requests are open...
154K 2.6K 58
Amelia Arnolds is just your average Joe. She isn't anything too miraculous, yet. But knowing the davenports changes that. Being with chase changes th...