π”Έπ•π•šπ•€π• π•Ÿ π•Žπ•šπ•Ÿπ•”π•™π•–π•€π•₯...

By The_Tomboy_13

Alison is a three year old girl, who just so happens to be the daughter of Dean Winchester. The father-daugh... More

β€’ Cast β€’
Pilot
Wendigo
Dead in the water
Phantom traveler
Bloody mary part 1
Bloody mary part 2
Bloody mary part 3
Skin part 1
Skin part 2
Skin part 3
Hook man part 1
Hook man part 2
Hook man part 3
Bugs part 1
Bugs part 2
Bugs part 3
Home part 1
Home part 2
Home part 3
Asylum part 1
Asylum part 2
Asylum part 3
Scarecrow part 1
Scarecrow part 2
Scarecrow part 3
Faith part 1
Faith part 2
Faith part 3
Faith part 4
Route 666 part 1
Route 666 part 2
Route 666 part 3
Nightmare part 1
Nightmare part 3
The benders part 1
The Benders part 2
The benders part 3
Shadow part 1
Shadow part 2
Shadow part 3
Hell house part 1
Hell house part 2
Hell house part 3
Something wicked part 1
New covers!
Something wicked part 2
Something wicked part 3
Something wicked part 4
Provenance part 1
Provenance part 2
Provenance part 3
Provenance part 4
Dead mans blood part 1
Dead mans blood part 2
Dead mans blood part 3
Salvation part 1
Salvation part 2
Devils trap part 1
Devils trap part 2
!!Book 2!!

Nightmare part 2

2.6K 80 22
By The_Tomboy_13

Alison huffed and crossed her arms as Dean rang the doorbell. Sam sighed.

"This has got to be a whole new low for us." He said.

Dean smirked with a chuckle. A man then came to the door and opened it, revealing they were dressed as priests.

"Good afternoon." Dean greeted as he took his daughters hand. "I'm father Simmons. This is father freely, and my little sister, Ali." Dean introduced them.

He was not going to get the comment on how he was too young to have a kid. God knows he had had that said to him too many times.

"We're new junior priests over at St. Augustines, not her, of course!" Dean gestures to ali. "She's a part of a children's group." He explained with a smile. "May we come in?"

The guy nodded.

"Thanks." Dean said as he glanced back at his brother, then brushed past the man, pulling Ali behind him.

"We're very sorry for your loss." Sam told the man as he passed him.

"It's in difficult times like these when the lords guidance is most needed." Dean said making Alison look at him weirdly.

"Look." The guy raised his hands. "You want to pitch your whole Lord has a plan thing, fine. Don't pitch it to me. My brothers dead."

"Roger, please." A women spoke up.

Ali whined slightly as she tugged on her dress, dean gently pulled on her arm telling her to stop.

"Excuse me." The man, Roger said and walked past them.

The three Winchesters turned to look at the lady.

"I'm sorry about my brother-in-law. He's just so upset about Jim's death." She told them. "Would you like some coffee?"

"That would be great." Dean smiled.

As she walked away, Dean glanced back at Sam. He then started following the women, pulling a very moody Alison behind him.

"It was wonderful of you to stop by. The support of the church means so much right now." The women said as she gave the men their coffees.

"Of course. After all, we are all gods children." Dean said making Alison glare at him.

As soon as the lady turned, dean reached forward and grabbed one of the cocktail weenies on the tray on the table.

Sam scoffed while Alison crossed her arms.

"What?" Dean asked Sam.

"Just tone it down a little bit...father." Sam told him.

Dean set the tiny skewer back on the tray as the woman was walking back to them. She sat down beside Dean.

"So, Ms. Miller..." Dean started. "Did your husband have a history of depression?" He asked her.

"Nothing like that. We had our ups and downs like everyone, but we were happy." She said. "I just don't understand...how Jim could do something like..." she cried.

"I'm so sorry you had to find him like that." Sam apologized to her.

"Actually, our son, max..." Ms. Miller trailed off as she gestured to a boy sitting in a chair in another room. "He was the one who found him."

"Do you mind if maybe I go talk to him?" Sam asked.

"Oh. Oh, thank you, father." Ms. Miller said with a small smile.

Sam nodded then got up to go talk to max. Alison watched him then shifted her eyes to dean and ms. Miller.

Dean reached for the tissues and gave one to the woman sitting beside him.

"Ms. Miller, you have a lovely home." Dean told her. "How long have you lived here?"

"We moved in about five years ago."

"Hmm. You know, the only problem with these old houses— I bet you have all kinds of headaches." Dean said.

"Like what?" Ms. Miller asked confused.

"Well...weird leaks, electrical shortages, odd settling noises at night— that kind of thing." Dean explained.

"No, nothing like that. It's been perfect." Ms. Miller told him.

"Hmm." Dean hummed.

Alison couldn't take it anymore. She slid off the couch and walked over to dean who looked up at her. She got up on her tippy toes and leaned into his ear.

Dean listened to what she said, then looked at Ms. Miller when she pulled away from him.

"May she use your restroom?" Dean asked.

"Of course. It's just up the stairs."

"Okay." Dean mouthed then stood up, grabbing another cocktail weenie on the way.

He took Alisons hand and led her upstairs.

"I thank that little bladder of yours. Go ahead, I'll be out here." Dean pointed towards the bathroom.

Alison let go of his hand and ran into the bathroom. Dean watched the door close then he pulled out a device. He turned it on, and two green lasers shot from it.

Dean started walking, pushing doors open and scanning them. He then heard footsteps coming towards him making him turn the device off and hide it in his jacket.

Sam then rounded the corner making dean let out a breath of relief.

"Anything?" Dean asked him.

"Zip." Dean stated.

The bathroom door then opened and Alison came out with a look on her face.

"I too short to weach the sink." She told them.

Sam let out a small chuckle and walked to her, he picked her up then walked into the bathroom. He held her up to the sink while she washed her hands.

Once she was done, Sam set her down and she skipped out of the bathroom to Dean. Sam smiled at her.

~~~

"So, what do you have?" Dean asked as he was cleaning the guns.

"A lot of nothing. Nothing bad has happened in the Miller house since it was built." Sam explained.

"What about the land?" Dean asked, glancing back at his sleeping daughter.

"No graveyard, battlefields, tribal lands, or any other kind of atrocity on or near the property." Sam said as he sat down on his bed.

"Hey, man. I told you. I searched that house up and down. There were no cold spots, no sulfur scent, nada." Dean stated.

"And the family said everything was normal?" Sam asked his brother.

"Well, if there was a demon or a poltergeist in there, don't you think somebody would have noticed something? I used the infrared thermal scanner, man. There was nothing." Dean told him.

"So, what, you think Jim Miller killed himself and my dream was just some sort of freakish coincidence?" Sam questioned.

"I don't know." Dean shrugged. "I'm pretty sure that there's nothing supernatural about that house." He said.

"Yeah. Well...you know, maybe, uh, maybe it has nothing to do with the house. Maybe it's just a— gosh—" Sam winced and put his hand to his head, making Dean stop what he was doing. "Maybe it's connected to Jim in some other way." Sam finished.

"What's wrong with you?" Dean asked him.

Sam exhaled sharply.

"Aah! Yeah, my head!" Sam said falling into the floor.

"Sam?" Dean got off the bed. "Hey. Hey!" He put his hands on his shoulders and made his brother look at him. "What's going on? Talk to me."

"It's happening again." Sam told dean. "Somethings gonna kill Roger Miller."

~~~

Alison had fallen back asleep pretty quickly after Dean put her in the impala.

"Roger Miller." Sam said on the phone. "No, no, just the address, please."

Dean glanced over at him.

"Okay, thanks." Sam then hung up. "450 west grove, apartment 1120." He told dean.

"You okay?" Dean asked him.

"Yeah." Sam said.

"If you're gonna hurl, I'll pull the car over, 'cause the upholstery..."

"I'm fine. Just drive."

"All right." Dean said.

Sam sighed.

"Dean, I'm scared, man." He told him. "These nightmares weren't bad enough, now I'm seeing things when I'm awake?" He questioned. "And these visions or whatever, they're getting more intense and painful."

"Come on, man. It will be all right. You'll be fine." Dean told him.

"What is it about the millers? Why am I connected to them? Why am I watching them die? Why the hell is this happening to me?" Sam questioned.

"I don't know, Sam, but we'll figure it out, okay? We face the unexplainable every single day. This is just another thing." Dean told him.

"No. It's never been us. It's never been in the family like this. Tell the truth. You can't tell me this doesn't freak you out." Sam said.

Dean was quiet for a moment.

"This doesn't freak me out." He said.

Sam let his eyes linger on him. He didn't believe that.

~~~

As they pulled up at the apartment, they saw Roger Miller walking down the sidewalk with groceries.

"Hey, Roger!" Sam yelled.

"Hey, hold up a second." Dean said.

"What are you guys, missionaries? Leave me alone." Roger told them and continued walking into the building.

"Please!" Sam called out.

Dean quickly parked the impala, then they both got out, leaving the sleeping girl in the car again.

"Hey, Roger, we're trying to help!" Sam yelled as he rushed up to the front doors just as Roger stepped in and locked them. "Hey, hey, hey!"

"I don't want your help." Roger stated then walked away from the doors.

"We're not priests. You got to listen to us!" Sam called to him as Dean caught up.

"Roger, you're in danger!" Dean yelled.

Dean turned and looked out onto the road.

"Come on. Come on." He hit sams arm, making him turn and follow him.

They ran around the side of the apartment, and up to a gate. They tried pushing it, but it wouldn't budge, so Dean kicked it in.

Sam ran in first, and Dean followed. Sam jumped up and grabbed the side of a wall, then pulled himself up and over it. Dean stepped up onto some boxes and climbed over.

Sam and Dean then started running up stairs, many, many stairs. They stopped when they heard a loud bang above them.

They looked up then started going faster up the stairs. They stopped at the top and saw blood on the window of Roger miller's apartment.

They were too late.

Dean looked up and around while sam stared at the scene in agony. Dean pulled away from the railing of the stairs and began searching his jackets until he pulled something out and held it out to Sam.

"Here. Start wiping down your fingerprints. We don't want the cops to know we were here. Go, go. Come on." Dean told him.

Sam took the rag and started wiping the railing where he touched it.

"I'm gonna take a look inside." Dean told his brother then opened the closest window, and climbed inside.

~~~

"I'm telling you, there was nothing in there. There's no signs, either, just like that Miller's house." Dean told Sam as they walked out of the alley.

"I saw something in the vision, like a dark shape." Sam said as they went to cross the road.

A car honked at them, Dean put his hand on Sams chest to keep him from crossing until the car passed.

"Something was stalking Roger." Sam said.

"Well, whatever it was, we can be sure it's not connected to their house." Dean said as they crossed the road.

"No, it's connected to the family itself. So, what do you think, like a vengeful spirit?" Sam asked.

"A few have been known to latch on to families, follow them for years." Dean said as he opened his car door, surprised he wasn't met with crying.

"Banshees?" Sam asked as they got into the impala.

"Basically like a curse. Maybe Roger and Jim Miller got involved in something heavy, something curse-worthy." Dean suggested.

"And now something out for revenge, and the men in their family are dying." Sam said. "Hey, you think max is in danger?" He asked dean.

"Let's figure it out before he is." Dean said as he started up the engine.

"Well, I know one thing I have in common with these people." Sam commented.

"Whats that?" Dean asked.

"Both our families are cursed." Sam chuckled.

"Our family's not cursed." Dean stated. "We've just...had our dark spots."

Sam chuckled.

"Our dark spots are pretty dark." He pointed out.

"You're...dark." Dean said, not being able to come up with a better comeback.

Sam laughed.

(I still feel like this was short, but if I were to make it longer, it probably wouldn't be done until one in the morning, and I just got my sleep schedule back on track, so I'm sorry it was a little short.)

Thank you so much for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.2K 1.2K 23
Emily Rose Adams is an average 17-year-old girl, or at least that's what she tells people. She gets decent grades, works as a waitress, hangs out wit...
27.6K 494 13
Blue thought she was a normal teenage girl. One with a lot of pain in the past. In Blue's eyes, being normal is getting picked on by the other kids a...
665 15 14
Dean Winchester. The player and the hunter. Bridget Winchester. Straight A student and fatherless. Mia Winchester. Fatherless and only 7 years old. L...
7.4K 129 13
sam and dean hunted their little sister's ghost husband. [START: 10/07/2017] [END: 14/07/2017]