Baby Grey (Grey's Anatomy) AB...

By mill25x

ABANDONED "Part of being dark and twisty is not having good relationships with people, but here I am, surroun... More

CAST
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight
Twenty nine
Thirty
Thirty one
Thirty two
Thirty three
Thirty four
Thirty five
Thirty six
Thirty seven
Thirty eight
Thirty nine
Forty
Forty one
Forty two
Forty three
Forty four
Forty five
Forty six
Forty seven
Forty eight
Forty nine
Fifty
Fifty one
Fifty two
Fifty three
Fifty four
Fifty five
Fifty six
Fifty seven
Fifty eight
Fifty nine
Sixty
Sixty one
Sixty two
Sixty three
Sixty four
Sixty five
Sixty six
Sixty seven
Sixty eight
Sixty nine
Seventy
Seventy one
Seventy two
Seventy three
Seventy four
Seventy five
Seventy six
Seventy seven
Seventy eight
Seventy nine
Eighty
Eighty one
Eighty two
Eighty three
Eighty four
Eighty five
Eighty six
Eighty seven
Eighty eight
Eighty nine
Ninety
Ninety one
Ninety two
Ninety three
Ninety four
Ninety five
Ninety six
Ninety seven
Ninety eight
Ninety nine
One hundred
One hundred and one
One hundred and two
One hundred and three
One hundred and four
One hundred and five
One hundred and six
One hundred and seven
One hundred and eight
One hundred and nine
One hundred and ten
One hundred and eleven
One hundred and twelve
One hundred and fourteen
One hundred and fifteen
One hundred and sixteen
One hundred and seventeen
One hundred and eighteen
One hundred and nineteen
One hundred and twenty
One hundred and twenty one
One hundred and twenty two
One hundred and twenty three
One hundred and twenty four
One hundred and twenty five
One hundred and twenty six
One hundred and twenty seven
One hundred and twenty eight
One hundred and twenty nine
One hundred and thirty
One hundred and thirty one
One hundred and thirty two
One hundred and thirty three
One hundred and thirty four
One hundred and thirty five
One hundred and thirty six
One hundred and thirty seven
One hundred and thirty eight
One hundred and thirty nine
One hundred and forty

One hundred and thirteen

3.5K 152 44
By mill25x

Owen Hunt:

Amelia's had a bad night, can I drop her at your place to sleep?

Erin Grey:

Of course

Owen Hunt:

20 mins out.

The doorbell rang and Erin waddled down the hallway, opening the door to her sister. She and Owen were stood on the doorstep, Amelia looking worse for wear and Owen in his uniform after getting back from Jordan.

"Your room is made up, or you can get in with me because Arizona is delivering a baby and that means I don't get cuddles tonight," Erin said. Amelia sniffed.

"I'll get in with you," she said.

"Head on up. I'll be up once I've locked the doors," Erin said. Amelia nodded and walked upstairs. Erin looked at Owen. "Bad night? Is she using?" she asked.

"Almost. She had black market oxy. I got her not to take it and I'm gonna get rid of it. I figured she'd need someone familiar and we didn't leave on a good note. Figured she'd find it easier to break down to you than me," Owen said.

"Thank you," Erin said softly. "For being there for her. Really," Erin said.

"Yeah. Congratulations, by the way. Richard said they gave you early maternity leave because it's twins," he said.

"Yeah, girls," Erin nodded, rubbing her stomach. "I should get inside and make sure she's okay," she said.

"Yeah. Thanks, Grey," Owen said. Erin nodded and closed the door, locking it and heading upstairs.

She climbed into bed beside Amelia, wincing as she lay down on her back and the twins started kicking.

"Okay, girls, stop fighting," Erin sighed, rubbing her stomach.

"Can I feel?" Amelia asked.

"Go ahead," Erin nodded. Amelia put her hand on Erin's stomach and smiled when she felt a kick.

"I remember when I felt Cristopher kick. I thought it was a miracle. He didn't have a brain but he could kick," Amelia said softly.

"I remember Quinn kicking. It was the weirdest feeling in the world. I felt like throwing up," Erin said honestly. "These two are kickers, but they aren't on my bladder like Rue was. I guess I've got that to be thankful for," Erin said.

"Twins are cute, though," Amelia sighed, rolling to curl into Erin's side.

"Yeah," Erin agreed, stroking Amelia's hair softly as she turned the lamp off. "Night, Mi," she said.

"Night," Amelia mumbled.

"Hello?" Erin winced through the darkness a few nights later, picking up the call from the unknown number.

"Is this Dr. Erin Grey?" a voice said.

"Yeah?" Erin said.

"Erin, this is San Diego General Hospital. You're listed as an emergency contact for your sister, Meredith Grey. She's been admitted after going into labour," the woman said.

"What?" Erin said, feeling her stomach drop. "Okay, uh, I'll be there as quick as possible," she said.

"Thank you," the woman ended the call. Erin climbed out of bed and started getting changed, praying that Arizona wouldn't wake up.

"What's going on?" Arizona mumbled.

"I have to go," Erin said, pulling a hoodie on as she kissed Arizona's cheek.

"Where?" Arizona asked.

"San Diego," Erin said.

"Why?" Arizona yawned.

"Meredith," Erin said.

"What?" Arizona asked.

"I'll call you when I land. Please just trust me on this," Erin said.

"You want me to come with you?" Arizona sat up, turning the lamp on.

"No, I got this. I can fly for another two weeks. I'll be back as soon as I can and I will call. I promise," Erin said, grabbing her passport, car keys, purse and phone before hurrying as fast as she could out of the room to the airport.

"Bear!" Zola's shouts filled her ears as Erin walked onto Meredith's ward. She smiled widely when she saw her niece and nephew running towards her.

"Zozo! Bailey boy," Erin carefully knelt down and hugged them tightly.

"You're having a baby like mommy did?" Bailey asked.

"I'm having two. Twins," Erin laughed.

"Erin Grey?" the social worker stepped over.

"That's me," Erin said, easing herself up and shaking her hand.

"Your sister is in the first room on the left. I'll stay with the kids," she said.

"Thank you. Kids, I'll be back," Erin said. They nodded and watched her walk down the hallway.

She stepped into Meredith's room, watching as her sister looked up from where she was fiddling with her IV.

"I should be pissed at you," Erin said, stepping into the room, "But I'm just so glad that you're alive so I'm gonna let that go," she said.

"Good, 'cause your anger with your hormones is horrific," Meredith chuckled weakly. Erin pulled her into a careful hug, feeling like she could breathe properly for the first time in almost a year.

"I'm so glad you're okay," Erin said.

"Have you met your niece yet?" Meredith asked, nodding at the baby incubator beside her bed.

"Not yet," Erin smiled. She lifted the baby girl out the cot and cradled her carefully against her chest. "Does she have a name?" she asked.

"Ellis. Ellis Erin Shepherd," Meredith said. Erin smiled as she turned around to look at her sister.

"You do realise we have another tag team on our hands with Ellis and the twins. It'll be Archie, Zola and Sofia all over again," Erin said.

"I know. Poor Bailey and Rueben are outnumbered on either side," Meredith chuckled. Erin shrugged, walking over and handing Ellis to Meredith.

"She's beautiful," Erin said.

"I didn't think I could do it. Part of me thought, what if I have this baby and just die? And then she arrived, and I saw her face, and I saw him in her. She's beautiful," Meredith said.

"She is," Erin smiled. "He'd love her, Mermaid. More than anything," she said.

"I know. What about you? How long have you got left? A month, right?" she said.

"Start of February, yeah," Erin said. They sat in silence for a minute. "Are you gonna come home? Or am I gonna be allowed to visit, at least?" she asked.

"I'm coming home. But not for a month. I can't fly with a newborn and I can't drive, either, so we have to wait a while. I might be there for the twins, if you don't go in early. I mean, you have a notorious history for giving birth to your kids way too early," Meredith said pointedly.

"I know," Erin chuckled. "I probably should not have flown, considering my history, but whatever. You need me, I'm here," Erin said.

"Thank you," Meredith squeezed her hand. "For not giving up on calling me. You called and kept me in the loop about everything. I needed it. It kept me sane, knowing that you were living for yourself, and for him. And I'm really glad you went ahead with the insemination. Really glad. Our kids are gonna be close, just like we always wanted," Meredith said.

"I know," Erin nodded. "And I'm not mad at you for not answering. I get it. I mean, I am mad, but more relived now than mad," Erin said.

"Good," Meredith sighed. "Because I need my sister if I'm coming home," she said.

"You have me, Mermaid. Always," Erin said.

"She's coming home?" Arizona asked a few hours after Erin had landed and found her at the hospital.

"Yeah. She had a baby, Ellis, and they're coming home in a month. She's calling me every day, the kids are really excited and they can't wait to meet their new cousins," Erin said.

"Oh, I am so relieved," Arizona sighed, kissing Erin softly as she wrapped her arms around her waist.

"Me too," Erin buried her face in Arizona's neck. "Me, too," she said.

"I am ten days late," Erin snapped as Meredith walked into the Grey house, Zola and Bailey running in while Arizona carried the baby carrier with Ellis in.

She'd landed the day before and Arizona had taken them home to their house to get settled in, so they could all gather at Erin and Arizona's house on Valentine's Day to catch up.

"The OB says it's fine. We get NST and fluid checks every three days and the OB said she'll give you until you're two weeks late before inducing," Arizona said, putting Ellis' carrier down on the table.

"I'm still not happy about it. I was never late with the boys. I was early, both times. And now I'm having twins, twin girls, and I'm still fat! I'm not used to being pregnant for this last month. They need to get out," Erin said.

"You really don't like this," Meredith said, sitting down on the couch with Erin.

"Believe me, this is all we've been hearing," Alex said, joining them in the living room with a beer.

"Okay, fill me in. What did I miss?" Meredith smiled.

"Well," Alex started.

"That Christmas was terrible," Erin laughed. "Barbara and Daniel took the boys from Boxing day until New Years so it was just adults in the house. It was terrible," Erin said.

"Yeah, kids make this place lively," Maggie said, taking a bite of the pizza they'd ordered.

Erin winced as one of the babies delivered a particularly sharp kick under her rib.

"Little bitch," Erin muttered, sitting up more on the couch.

"Erin, did you spill a drink?" Maggie asked.

"What?" Erin frowned. "I'm pregnant, not clumsy," Erin said.

"No, stand up," Maggie said. Alex pulled Erin to her feet and they looked at the wet spot on the couch.

"That's not a drink," Arizona said, noticing the fact that Erin's pants were also wet. "That's her waters breaking," she said.

"But I have no contractions," Erin said.

"You didn't feel them with Rue. Could be the same this time," Meredith said.

"We had sex and accidentally induced myself with Rue. We haven't been having sex these past few days," Erin pointed out.

"The hospital bag is already at the hospital. Somebody get the boys and let's go," Arizona said.

"Hey, wait, I'm fine," Erin waved her hand. "Promise," she said.

"You're in labour. Let's just go and get them out," Arizona laughed.

"Oh, but I wanted more pizza," Erin groaned.

"They won't know," Alex said, shoving a slice in her mouth. "Just don't shit on the table," he said.

"Good plan," Erin nodded, letting Arizona lead her to the door to go to the hospital.

"This is the most boring labour ever," Erin sighed, checking her phone for what felt like the millionth time that night.

"You're ten centimeters. It's about to get a whole lot more interesting," the OB smiled at them.

"Oh, good, because I feel like we've been here for hours," Erin said.

"Two. Two hours," Arizona said. "This is the quickest you've ever been," Arizona said.

"Also the latest, and easiest so far. Strange, considering it's twins, but I'll take it," Erin said, bending her knees to be in a better position.

"True," Arizona nodded, grabbing Erin's hand in hers as she sat on the bed beside her.

"Okay, Erin, ready when you are," the OB said.

"Let's get this over with," Erin sighed, squeezing Arizona's hand as she took a deep breath.

She started pushing, hearing the OB telling her to keep going.

"Okay, break," Erin said, shaking her head as she took another breath.

"Ready?" the OB said.

"Yep," Erin nodded.

"You can do it, baby," Arizona smiled, stroking her hair out of her face as Erin started pushing again.

"We have a head! Keep going, your baby is almost here," the OB said. Erin kept pushing and then she heard the cry that made it all worth it. "And we have twin A," she smiled. "Mom, you want to cut?" she asked.

"Yeah," Arizona smiled tearfully. She cut the chord and followed the baby over to the nurse to make sure she was okay.

"I think we have a minute before her sister comes so focus on your breathing, Erin," the OB said.

"Okay," Erin said, yawning tiredly into her arm. "Is she okay, Zona?" she said.

"Perfect, baby. She's perfect," Arizona smiled, walking back over to Erin and grabbing her hand.

"And her sister is missing out on all of the attention so here she is," the OB said. "Get ready," she said.

"Ready," Erin nodded, taking another deep breath.

"And push," she said.

Erin pushed as hard as she could, holding onto Arizona's hand tight enough that she heard Arizona force down a small yelp.

"You're doing great, Erin. So good," Arizona said, squeezing her hand back in reassurance.

"We forgot names again," Erin groaned, stopping to take a deep breath.

"We always forget names," Arizona laughed. "One more push and then we can decide, okay? One more," she said.

"Okay," Erin nodded. She leaned her head against Arizona's chest and took a final deep breath, giving one last push.

"And we have twin B!" the OB smiled, holding up the crying baby girl. Arizona kissed Erin's forehead tenderly and let go of her hand, cutting the chord for the second baby.

She followed the baby to the nurse again, checking with the first nurse that twin A was okay.

"Okay, Erin, your placenta is out and you don't need any stitches. We'll let you hold the babies and then we'll let you all get cleaned up," the OB said.

"Thank you," Erin smiled. Arizona nodded to whatever the nurse was saying and they wheeled the two incubators over, where the two babies were still bloody and messy from birth but were wrapped in towels until they could get cleaned properly.

"Twin A," Arizona smiled, lifting the first baby out of the incubator. She held her gently to her chest as she carried her to Erin, placing her in her left arm.

"Hi, baby," Erin whispered, smiling down at her daughter.

"And twin B," Arizona said, sitting down on the side of Erin's bed with the baby in her arms. Erin looked over and smiled.

The twins were identical down to every last detail, but Erin knew they'd grow up and have small differences that they'd be able to tell them apart by. They had small tufts of blonde hair on their heads, eyes closed with dark eyelashes resting on their cheeks as they lay contently against their mothers' chests.

"Hey," Alex knocked on the door with a smile. "Ready for me to check 'em out?" he said.

"In a minute," Erin said, stroking twin A's cheek before looking back at him. "Okay. But only because I need to shower and I'm starving," she said. He chuckled and walked over, smiling as he looked down at the twins.

"Which one is which?" he asked.

"I have A," Erin said.

"And I have B. We don't have names yet," Arizona said.

"Of course," Alex laughed. "Okay, A, please," he said.

"Be careful," Erin warned him, handing over the baby.

"I'm a pediatric surgeon and I've been here for all of your kids after you gave birth. I'm Archie's godfather. I'm pretty sure I can handle a baby," he laughed, lying baby A in her cot. He took baby B and nodded at them. "Cute kids," he said.

"Thanks," Erin rolled her eyes fondly.

"I'll be back as soon as they're good. Get a shower. Everyone is waiting outside to see them," he said.

"Thanks, Alex," Arizona and Erin chorused.

He winked and left the room with the nurses and the twins.

"Okay, shower time," Erin said.

"Let's go," Arizona chuckled, helping Erin to her feet. "Did I ever tell you that I really, really, really love you?" she said.

"You could say it more often," Erin rolled her eyes fondly, kissing Arizona as she walked slowly to the bathroom.

"Okay, they're fed and we have people waiting very loudly to meet them," Alex greeted them an hour after they'd got the twins back. Erin had baby B and Arizona had baby A, while Archie and Rueben peered through the window outside with Meredith and Maggie holding them up to see inside.

"Go ahead," Erin chuckled. He nodded and held the door open, everyone starting to pile in.

Meredith was first, with Archie and Rueben in front of her. Maggie was next, with Zola, Bailey and baby Ellis' pram. Amelia was next, then Callie, then Jo, then Jackson, Owen, Richard and Bailey. Erin figured April would come by when Jackson wasn't here, considering they were in a mix between fighting and not fighting.

Erin frowned when she didn't see Derek following and she had to remind herself that Derek would never meet these babies, much like he'd never meet his own daughter. She quickly pulled her expression back to neutral. She was fine.

"Who has who?" Maggie looked between the babies.

"A," Arizona said.

"B," Erin nodded.

"Boys first," Meredith said. She and Maggie lifted Rueben and Archie onto Erin's bed, Erin shuffling along so they were both on the left side of her. Arizona stood beside them so they could see baby A.

"Two?" Rueben asked.

"Yeah, baby, two," Erin smiled.

"Girls?" Rueben said.

"Yeah, two girls," Arizona smiled, kissing his forehead. "Your sisters," she said.

"What are their names?" Archie asked.

"We don't know, yet. Do you guys want to hold them?" Erin said.

"Yeah!" Archie whispered. "Rue, we have to be quiet with the babies, 'cause I had to be quiet with you, 'cause they're too little yet," he explained.

"You're right, Archie," Maggie smiled at her nephew. Arizona carefully put baby A across Archie and Rueben's laps, holding her head up so she was okay.

"Move so I can take a picture," Amelia smacked Alex's arm, pulling her phone out to take a photograph of the boys holding their sister. "Smile, everybody," she said. They all smiled and she laughed, taking a few photos.

"Okay, my turn," Meredith smiled, holding her arms out for baby A. Arizona handed baby A over and Erin let the boys hold baby B.

Meredith handed the first twin to Amelia, so Erin handed the second to Meredith so they could all get a turn to hold both of them.

"Come and give me a snuggle, boys," Erin said, opening her arms.

"Yay!" Rueben laughed, launching himself at her. Erin laughed through the pain of his knee in her stomach and hugged him and Archie tightly to her chest.

"My boys," she whispered, kissing their temples.

"Babies okay?" Rueben asked.

"Yeah, the babies are okay," Arizona smoothed his hair out of his face with a smile.

"Okay," Rueben smiled, laying his head on Erin's chest with a yawn.

"Tired, boys?" Erin asked.

"Yeah," they nodded.

"Rue slept but Archie wouldn't," Meredith said, looking over from where she was showing Zola and Bailey their new cousin.

"He was too excited like me, Bear," Zola said.

"Really, Zozo?" Erin said.

"Yeah!" Bailey and Zola nodded.

"Come here, you two," Erin said. They laughed and ran over, Arizona lifting them onto the bed. "Oh, I have almost all of my babies with me now," Erin said, pulling Zola and Bailey up to hug her as well.

"You have to give them names, Bear," Bailey said.

"I do, don't I?" Erin laughed, looking at Arizona, who was now fawning over the twins as Alex and Callie held them. "Any suggestions, anybody?" she said.

"They're so pretty," Callie sighed happily.

"Or not," Erin said, looking back at the kids. "Arizona, we need to name our kids," Erin said.

"I know," Arizona looked up with a smile. She walked over to Erin and kissed her forehead, looking at the four kids on the bed with her.

Archie had nodded off, as had Rueben, and Bailey was lying with his head in Erin's lap. Zola was playing with his hair, but the two of them looked close enough to falling asleep, too.

"Well, we have their godparents and we know their middle names," Arizona said quietly.

"Yeah," Erin nodded.

"So, we just need names that go with their middle names. I was thinking if we keep with the longer names, so we could give them nicknames like the boys. Archie, Arch, Rueben, Rue, twin one and twin two," Arizona said.

"Good idea," Erin yawned. "I like Jasmine," she said, rubbing her eyes tiredly.

"Jasmine E or Jasmine B?" Arizona said.

"JE," Erin said. "Definitely JE," she said.

"Okay, JE," Arizona smiled, kissing Erin's forehead again. "A or B?"

"A. Makes more sense. So, B is B, but she also needs a first name," Erin said.

"I like Natalie?" Arizona said. Erin looked at her.

"I like Natalie. NB. Archie, Rueben, Jasmine and Natalie," Erin said.

"Yeah," Arizona smiled, kissing her on the lips.

"Do we have names?" Meredith asked. Amelia was holding Jasmine and Maggie was holding Natalie.

"The baby you two are holding, that's your goddaughter," Arizona said.

"Yay!" Maggie smiled widely, looking down at Natalie.

"Amelia, you have twin A, Jasmine Erica Grey-Robbins," Arizona said.

"Erica, 'cause it's close to Derek," Erin said.

"Really?" Amelia whispered, staring down at her niece with tears in her eyes.

Meredith walked over, wrapping an arm around Amelia's waist as she stared down at their niece, named after their husband/ brother.

"And, Maggie, you have twin B, Natalie Bailey Grey-Robbins," Erin said, smiling at Maggie and Natalie.

Bailey gave a small gasp, hurrying over to Maggie and staring down at the baby with tears in her eyes.

"Really?" Bailey whispered.

"Yeah. We wanted to name the babies after people we love. Archie got Alex and Lexi, Rue got Timothy, the twins have Derek and Bailey," Arizona said happily.

"Thank you, darling," Meredith said, crossing to hug Erin and Arizona.

"I love you," Erin said, yawning again as they pulled away.

"I love you, more. Get some sleep, okay? We'll wake you up when it's feeding time at the zoo," Meredith said.

"Okay," Erin mumbled, resting her head on top of Rueben's as she closed her eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 5.7K 29
IN WHICH Courtney Grey starts her residency and has to be a mentor to four unknowing interns, while figuring out that a certain someone means more to...
516K 8.8K 149
In which Audrey Davidson joins the Seattle Grace Memorial Hospital clan as a new resident (Sorry I suck at descriptions) Grey's Anatomy Seasons 1-7
3.2K 111 28
Isla robbins is the little sister of Arizona robbins. She is just as bubbly as her sister. Isla like her sister takes an interest in peds. Isla tries...